Miraculous Ladybug: Time for...

Por KPRS4ever

*Takes place after the episode "Troublemaker"* The day had finally come for Marinette to be taken by Adrien t... Mais

Chapter 1: Pick-Ups and Lost Phones
Chapter 2: Not What She Expected
Chapter 3: Gone Too Far
Chapter 4: Emotions Run Wild
Chapter 6: Role Model
Chapter 7: Running on Luck
Chapter 8: Only Love Can Conquer Hate
Chapter 9: Recovery
Chapter 10: New Beginnings

Chapter 5: Calling For Help

546 14 8
Por KPRS4ever

"So who are you calling again?" Plagg asked Ladybug with her yo-yo held in front of her. Ladybug was pacing back and forth. Plagg followed her.

"Someone I never...EVER...thought I would ask for help from." Ladybug said with slight regret. The yo-yo was on speaker. The dial tone rang. A voice was heard.

"What do you want?" Chloe Bourgeois answered the phone. Ladybug rolled her eyes at the way she answered the phone. She took a deep breath, regretting what she was doing. She couldn't believe she was calling the one person that bullies her constantly.

"Chloe. It's Ladybug. I…"Ladybug gritted her teeth. "...need your help."

"Ladybug!? Asking me for help?!...well, of course, why wouldn't you? We're talking about me here. Where are you? You're taking long enough to get here you know." Chloe complained. Ladybug groaned at her nagging. Even when Paris is in danger, she still acts super selfish!Ladybug decided to put her thoughts towards Chloe aside and focus on the real problem; Paris and Adrien. She spoke again.

"Listen, your family owns other estates and hotels around France, right?" Ladybug asked her as she paced back and forth.

"Yeah, why?"

"Do any of them by chance happen to be near Varengeville-sur-Mer?" Ladybug asked her. Plagg watched her walking around, confused at what she was doing.

"I don't see where you're going with this at all." Plagg said to her. Ladybug shushed him. She wondered how Adrien dealt with Plagg all the time.

"Yeah. It's a 5-star hotel too with its own small airport. We have our own high-speed jet, the very best for the Bourgeoises. I honestly don't see where you're going with this though." Chloe told her. Ladybug grew a confident grin on her face. Finally, a light of hope came around for her.

"That's what I said!" Plagg exclaimed. Ladybug shushed him even louder than before. Would he be quiet?!

"Who's that? Is that Cat Noir? HI CAT NOIR! COME SAVE ME!" Chloe exclaimed. Ladybug covered the yo-yo with her hand. She glared at Plagg.

"Do you want yourself to be discovered?" Ladybug asked him in annoyance. Plagg shrugged his shoulders.

"Listen, I'm just trying to understand what's going on. Plus, I still didn't get any camembert." Plagg said, floating with his arms crossed. Ladybug rolled her eyes.

"You'll get some later. I promise." Ladybug told him before taking her hand off of the yo-yo. "Chloe, I need to borrow your jet."

"Hmmm…" Chloe thought for a minute. Ladybug waited there, anxious whether she would say yes or no. "This would be the first time someone other than a Bourgeois has ever been in the jet…" Chloe said to herself, hesitant. Ladybug started grinding her teeth again.

"CHLOE!" Ladybug exclaimed. She couldn't take Chloe's stuck up personality during a time like this. Adrien and all of Paris was in trouble and Chloe was only thinking about herself.

"Fiiiine. Keep it in one piece though. I need it for my slumber party next week. Where are you exactly?" Chloe asked her. Ladybug couldn't take it anymore.

"Varengeville-sur-Mer. I'll send a signal so that the pilot can track my position. Now hurry Chloe! There's no time to waste!" Ladybug said.

"Okay, okay. I'm going as fast as I can." She paused for a second. "...you wanna...come to my slumber party next week?" Chloe asked, before realizing Ladybug already hung up on her. Ladybug sighed. She was so glad to be off the phone call.

"Well, it's not my preferred way of asking for help, but at least it solved one of our problems." Ladybug said, trying to look positive on the situation. Plagg smiled.

"Good thinking. So when is the jet going to get here?" Plagg asked her.

"If Chloe goes fast enough, it should be here soon." Ladybug replied. She took her yo-yo and pressed a few buttons. It started to ping, sending a tracking signal for the soon-to-be flying jet to follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chloe was in her room hiding under her bed from the terror that was being unleashed outside. Once she saw Ladybug hung up, she yelled for her father.

"Daddy!" Mayor Bourgeois ran into the room in a panic.

"My little pumpkin are you alright? You're not hurt are you?" He gasped. Chloe came out from under the bed, realizing her dad was overreacting. He looked down at her. "You're hurt, aren't you?!" He looked up. "WE NEED A MEDIC IMMED-" Chloe got up, took her hand and covered his mouth as her face filled with frustration. He turned his gaze to her.

"Daddy, ugh, I'm fine. Ladybug called." Chloe told him. Mayor Bourgeois grew a smile on his face.

"She did? Oh, wonderful! We're saved! Where is she? Did she tell you?" The Mayor asked her as he put his hands on her shoulders. Chloe shook her head no.

"No. That's why she called. She needs one of our jets. She's in Varengeville-sur-Mer or whatever the place is." Chloe told him. His face brightened with determination.

"We will get her the fastest jet we have, my beautiful princess. Don't you worry." He told his daughter. Chloe smiled with relief. He turned himself to face the door.

"Butler! Phone!" He yelled. Jean the Butler rushed to the door, Holding a tray in his hand. On the tray was a cell phone.

"Your phone, sir." Jean said with his French accent, trying to hide the fact that he was panting from running to Chloe's room. The mayor picked up the cell phone and dialed a number. The dial tone rang. A voice was heard.

"Bourgeois Airlines. This is Enzo speaking. How may I help you?" Enzo, a man working at the front desk, said on the phone.

"Enzo, this is Mayor Bourgeois, prestige owner of this airline and mayor of Paris. I need you to get one of those jets to Ladybug's position AT ONCE!" The mayor exclaimed. Enzo began to panic.

"Mr. Bourgeois!" Enzo exclaimed in shock. "I uh...of...o-o-of c-course sir! Right away sir." Enzo quickly said as he quickly took his radio out. "Gabin!" He called the pilot of the fastest jet they had. "Ladybug needs a jet to pick her up at once. Paris is in trouble!" Enzo urgently commanded.

"Roger. I'm about to take off. I see her signal from the ground. I'm 3 minutes away from her position." Gabin said as he was about to take off in the jet.

"Roger that. Over and out." He said as he put the radio away. He picked up the phone and began taking to Mayor Bourgeois again. "He's on his way sir. His estimated time of arrival to Ladybug is 3 minutes."

"Good." The mayor said as he looked out the window of Chloe's bedroom, seeing Adrien and his evil might. "We need Ladybug as soon as possible."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couverture continued turning the innocent citizens of Paris into lonely souls. He was furious. However, the more crazed minds he created, the angrier he became.

"Now I won't be the only one standing alone. Everyone will feel the same pain and agony I do. Everyone will feel exactly what I've gone through for so many years!" He said to himself. He saw a group of people running down the street. He moved his hands out towards them, zapping every person he could. "Nothing will stand in my way. Nothing!" Adrien said with a furious look on his face before maniacally laughing.

"Excellent." Hawkmoth said to himself, proud of his son and the evil being that he has become. "Who knew my son had my evil genetics. It won't be long before Ladybug and Cat Noir come face to face with sheer terror." Hawkmoth said before letting out evil laughter. Couverture got Hawkmoth's attention

"So, Hawkmoth, what is this favor I have to do for you? What do you need from me? Gold? Jewels?" Couverture thought to himself, then snickered. "A hot date?" Hawkmoth growled at the comment. Hawkmoth was hesitant to tell him but decided not to reveal what he wanted. He saw that his son was heartbroken already. He wanted to make sure Adrien was satisfied first.

"I will tell you in due time. For now, make Paris weep." Hawkmoth told him. Couverture snickered to himself.

"Don't you worry your brilliant head, Feather Brain. Your wish is my command." Couverture said. Hawkmoth had a look of sheer disgust on his face.

"What kind of name is Feather Brain? It's Hawkmoth. HAWK. MOTH!" Hawkmoth said, getting angrier and angrier at his remarks.

"Whatever you say." Couverture said before flying to another part of the city.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ladybug and Plagg sat there looking out towards the channel, waiting for the jet to arrive The yoyo pinged repeatedly. They were both becoming impatient. The city of Paris was in trouble and all they could do was wait. It drove them insane. Ladybug really hoped that Chloe did what she was told to do. Ladybug sighed.

"I really hope Chloe didn't get distracted." Ladybug said to herself. Plagg turned his head to face her.

"Isn't Chloe like, your biggest fan or something?" Plagg asked her.

"Yeah…" Ladybug replied. She dropped her head. "Unfortunately."

"Then she probably called for the jet to come as fast as possible." Plagg told her.

"Or…" Ladybug said as her head rose. "She was until she went passed a mirror and stopped to look at herself." Plagg thought to himself for a second.

"Man, now you're destroying my hope. Way to be positive." Plagg said as he floated down to the ground, faceplanting.

"Sorry, it's just that Chloe can be...what's the word I'm looking for…" Ladybug looked up at the sky, pondering.

"Selfish, inconsiderate, annoying, a know-it-all, bossy, demanding?" Plagg listed. Ladybug did a double-take.

"Wow...you had more ways of describing her than I did." Ladybug said in shock.

"Oh please. I'm around Adrien all the time. So is Chloe. I've seen the kind of person she is. Frankly, Adrien doesn't enjoy her much either." Plagg told her. Ladybug gasped.

"Wait, really?" Ladybug made sure she heard that correctly.

"Yeah. She can get on his nerves once in a while." Plagg told her. "The reason he lets her hang around him is because they grew up together so...he tries to be as nice as he can."

"Huh...glad he has the same mindset about her as I do." Ladybug replied. It was nice to know he didn't like Chloe. She always worried that Chloe would be the worm on a hook and lure him into a relationship between the two of them. It was nice to know that would never be the case. They grew quiet once again, staring out at the channel. They wish the jet could come sooner; that is if it was coming at all. They didn't like waiting. All they wanted to do was get to Paris and save Adrien. Ladybug turned to Plagg.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" Ladybug asked him. Plagg nodded.

"Yes...for some camembert…" Ladybug scowled at him. "Kidding! Kidding." Plagg responded before nervously coughing. Ladybug shook her head in amusement.

"So...did Adrien tell you that he knew I was Ladybug?"

"Yeah, he told me. He said he saw your mask exposed when he and you were fighting Troublemaker. Why are you asking?" Plagg said. Ladybug snapped her fingers. I knew it... Plagg stared at her wondering what she was thinking. She nervously chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck.

"I was just wondering how he reacted. He really kept it quiet after the moment he apparently found out." Ladybug shyly said.

"Well, Adrien might have been quiet then but once he got back home, he was bouncing off the walls. I've never seen him so excited about something. He kept talking about how he wanted to take you somewhere nice and how you were the girl of his dreams and all that." Plagg told her. Suddenly, Ladybug remembered something he said.

I already know who you are. You're the girl of my dreams.

Ladybug blushed. Does...does he really think that?

"Yes, he really thought that." Plagg said to her. Ladybug blushed, then gasped.

"Wait how did you...do you have mind-reading powers or something?!" Ladybug asked him in shock. Plagg shook his head.

"No. I could just tell by your facial expressions." Plagg replied with a smile. Never did she think that she would be called something like that by the one guy she's had a crush on. She couldn't believe it was real. She began to space out and Plagg noticed.

"You know what? You can think of Adrien all you want. My one true love is my ooey gooeyness." Plagg explained as he started drooling. Ladybug giggled.

"Well judging by your reaction to cheese, it seems like you are in a relationship already." Ladybug chuckled.

"Yes! We are!...until I eat it. Then I'm all alone again" He replied. Ladybug shook her head, amused. Suddenly, a breeze began to blow. Ladybug and Plagg looked up above them, noticing a giant figure above their heads. It was a high-speed jet beginning to land right next to them. Bright lights from the jet shined down on them, blinding their eyes. They quickly got out of the way. Plagg then realized he had to look for a hiding spot so he wouldn't be discovered. He hid inside Ladybug's hair since it was the only hiding place he could spot. She could hear him sniffing around.

"Hey, wha-...what are you doing?" She asked him.

"Your hair smells like hibiscus…" Plagg stopped himself. "Lavender is a better fragrance in my opinion." Ladybug rolled her eyes again.

"Well be careful in there! I wasn't planning on deep scrubbing my hair tonight." Ladybug told him before Gabin, the pilot of the jet, noticed her talking, even though there was no one around to talk to.

"Ladybug? Are you alright? Who are you talking to?" Gabin asked, scratching his head. Ladybug froze.

"I..uh…" Ladybug thought as fast as she could. An idea struck. "Oh, yeah, I was talking to Cat Noir. We...uh...have communication devices...uhh...in our brains!" She said to him. He was baffled. She put her hand to her ear. "You got it Cat Noir. I'm on my way. Yeah very high tech superhero stuff, you know?" Ladybug nervously chuckled. Even though it sounded completely insane, he accepted that answer.

"Roger that, Ladybug. Now, if you wanna get to Paris to save Adrien Agreste, the time is now. Hop on." Gabin said as he motioned for Ladybug to get on board. She ran to the entrance of the jet and climbed inside. The jet took off into the sky on it's way to Paris.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.3K 58 22
It's been a few years since Marinette told Alya her secret, ever since , hawkmoth has been getting closer and closer to finding out ladybugs identity...
6.6K 102 13
He loves Kagami. Adrien loves Kagami. Marinette sobs her eyes out, the rejection hurting like soap in a paper cut. A little purple butterfly enters M...
352K 10.9K 35
Due to an arranged marriage set up by Gabriel Agreste, Adrien is married to Chloe. He runs away from home, upset that he can't make his own choices...
15.7K 809 34
Adrien and Marinette are now married for 1 month, and they are waiting a little kitten. They live happily till the butterfly and peacock miraculous a...