โ™š ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–—๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐•ป๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๏ฟฝ...

By usagithesailormoon

ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ ๐’๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’๐’… ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ ๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ต๐˜บ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜จ๐˜ข. ๐˜๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜Š๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๏ฟฝ... More

๐•ด๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”๐–‰๐–š๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Ž๐–”๐–“
๐•ฎ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜
๐–†๐–š๐–™๐–๐–”๐–—'๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™๐–Š
๐ˆ - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–†๐–‘๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ๐–˜ ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–˜๐–’๐–†๐–‘๐–‘
๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™๐–Š ๐–‚๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฌ ๐–‚๐–†๐–ž
๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐•ท๐–Š๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—๐–Š ๐–‡๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐• - ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–”๐–‰ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰, ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–“
๐•๐ˆ - ๐•ท๐–Š๐–™ ๐–€๐–˜ ๐•ญ๐–Š ๐•ต๐–š๐–‰๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‰ ๐•ญ๐–ž ๐•บ๐–š๐–— ๐•ฌ๐–ˆ๐–™๐–˜
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ- ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š ๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™ ๐–†๐–œ๐–†๐–Ž๐–™๐–˜ ๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™ ๐•ฟ๐–†๐–‘๐–๐–˜ ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•ณ๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™
๐ˆ๐— - ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–˜ ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š
๐—-๐•บ๐–“๐–Š ๐•พ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ท๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–“ ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ฑ๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐•บ๐–“๐–Š'๐–˜ ๐•ฐ๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜
๐—๐ˆ - ๐•ฐ๐–›๐–Š๐–—๐–ž๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–€๐–“๐–๐–“๐–”๐–œ๐–“ ๐•พ๐–Š๐–Š๐–’๐–˜ ๐•ธ๐–†๐–Œ๐–“๐–Ž๐–‹๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–“๐–™
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐–ˆ๐–—๐–Š๐–‰๐–š๐–‘๐–”๐–š๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ
๐—๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐•ฑ๐–Š๐–†๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–•๐–‘๐–Ž๐–ˆ๐–†๐–™๐–Š๐–‰, ๐•น๐–”๐–™ ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š
๐—๐ˆ๐•-๐•ด๐–Œ๐–“๐–”๐–—๐–†๐–“๐–ˆ๐–Š ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–‰๐–”๐–’๐–Ž๐–“๐–Ž๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–†๐–‡๐–˜๐–š๐–—๐–‰๐–Ž๐–™๐–ž
๐—๐•- ๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–†๐–™๐– ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–—๐–™๐–†๐–Ž๐–“, ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–“๐–”๐–™ ๐–ˆ๐–Š๐–—๐–™๐–†๐–Ž๐–“
๐—๐•๐ˆ-๐–‚๐–Š ๐–†๐–—๐–Š ๐–‡๐–š๐–™ ๐–‰๐–š๐–˜๐–™ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–๐–†๐–‰๐–”๐–œ
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ-๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–‰๐–˜ ๐–œ๐–†๐–“๐–™ ๐–๐–†๐–•๐–•๐–Š๐–“ ๐–˜๐–”๐–”๐–“
๐—๐•๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ - ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–ˆ๐–†๐–“ ๐–‰๐–” ๐–“๐–” ๐–œ๐–—๐–”๐–“๐–Œ
๐—๐ˆ๐— - ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•ญ๐–Š, ๐•ฝ๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–— ๐•ฟ๐–๐–†๐–“ ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•พ๐–Š๐–Š๐–’

๐ˆ๐• - ๐•ท๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ฌ๐–‘๐–‘ ๐•ฐ๐–‘๐–˜๐–Š ๐•ฟ๐–” ๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰

2.5K 170 120
By usagithesailormoon

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒 - 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐄𝐥𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐝

"𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞, 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝"

(Unbeta-ed version)

“Are you really serious about the ally with Erauri, Your Highness?”

Taehyung stares at his guard, Hoseok for a second before he continues to wipe his sword. “Better than Sharon. I will not make any treaty with that arrogant king and his ill-manners son…”

Hoseok let out a soft chuckle at the remarks. “I know that the King of Sharon is well-known for his tyranny reign, but his son? You are referring to Prince Seokjin right?”

Taehyung nodded before he clicked his tongue in annoyance. “He is indeed the heir of Sharon, being so narcissist and self-proud of himself. I met with him not too long ago at this one convention. Oh dear Lord, I almost punched his handsome face for his audacity to belittle our kingdom. He purposely provoking me with his venomous words, saying we need Sharon’s help to keep on surviving. Ugh, I’ll hate him till my last breath!”

“I bet he is like his father then…” remarks Hoseok. The foe between Sharon and Kaen had prolonged for centuries and Sharon had been taken advantage of Kaen because of it’s a small kingdom. However, The King had no intention to make a treaty with Sharon, knowing the reason behind it – Kaen precious mine coal.

“I wish I’ll never see him again in my life!” raged Taehyung while gritting his teeth in hatred.

Hoseok smiled at Taehyung’s rant. He was well-versed about the young king of Kaen attitudes. When he loves, he loves dearly and when he hates, he hates to the core. No one ever dares to try to piss him off in the palace. The consequences of it are unbearable. That is why the assembly of the court didn’t have the gut to tickle off the prince’s patience. He will never spare anyone who had messed with him. Not even his own father.

However, Hoseok being the guard since the Prince was twelve – known the Prince real heart. He was a man full of passion and loves. He has a warm heart, loving everyone equally and had a beautiful smile. It’s just that, after the Queen passed away three years ago because of an unknown illness, Taehyung had changed drastically. He became more cynical and being suspicious to everyone. He thought his mother had been poisoned and someone had wanted to kill the royal family. Nothing was proven till now, but Taehyung keeps on investigating and never let his guard down. Not even for a second.

“Have you found out about the arrow, Hoseok? I hope the Royal Bowyer had his answer by this evening…” states Taehyung with his cold tone. His eyes are shining looking through his beautiful sword – now looking very clean and glistening. His thumb caressed the sharp edge slowly.

Hoseok was taken aback at the Prince’s words as his rosemary scent became suddenly strong, projecting his dominant aura over the beta. Hoseok gulped and nervously answered the Prince. Already acknowledge that the Prince will not accept a negative response to his request.

“The Bowyer is out of town to look for new material for the armor. I had passed the arrow to his assistant and been informed that he will be back by this afternoon. I had delivered your message that this is an urgent request by you, Your Highness…” he explained carefully, not to make the Prince rile in anger.

Taehyung smirked when he had his eyes at his royal guard. “I hope he will tell me a good news Hoseok. If not…hiss…”

Hoseok eyes widen when he saw Taehyung had cut his thumb accidentally, causing the blood to drop over the floor. “Your Highness!!”

Taehyung raised his hand, stopping the guard from approaching him. He then sucks his own thumb, having the taste of the blood over his tongue. “I wonder why my blood taste so sweet? Is it because my alpha pheromones had changed? Do you think the beautiful omega is the reason for this?” asked Taehyung.

Hoseok is surprised at the questions but looking at the Prince, he realized that Taehyung is really serious while asking such absurd questions. He thought his prince had lost his mind because of the estranged omega. He just met with the omega for a few minutes and had been enchanted by his scent and his physiognomy. It was odd since Taehyung never had interested in any omega in Kaen. Even Princess Joohyun well-known beauty couldn’t mesmerized Prince Taehyung. He had refused to be engaged with the Princess after been proposed by his father before.

“He is a male omega, Your Highness. I don’t think that you…”

“Keeps your thought inside your head Jung Hoseok. I didn’t seek your permission to like him nor asking your opinion whether or not I should have my interest over him,” cut Taehyung in displeased at Hoseok’s rude attitudes.

Hoseok quickly kneeled on the floor at his brazen act and apologized to Taehyung. “I apologized for my ruthless act, Your Highness. It is my grave mistake for questioning your feeling…”

Taehyung scoffs at the statement but he had no intention to get mad at Hoseok. The beta might be his loyal guard but he had considered Hoseok as his friend – the one who always understand his heart and mind.

“You are lucky that I am in a good mood today, Hoseok. But I will not spare you if you ever mentioned about this again…” he said while smirking at Hoseok giving the chill to Hoseok.

“Much obliged, Your Highness!”

“A mate?”

The King nodded slowly as his eyes didn’t leave his son’s pale face as he is resting on his bed. He still looks sick and tired after the four days terrible heat. He was lucky that the Royal Healer had prepared the best herbs to treat his nasty heat. Everyone was worried that the Crown Prince had to cough blood for two days. On the third day, his body was drained with energy and he slept more than 24 hours before he woke up this evening. The heat had passed but Namjoon still weak and need to bedrest.  

The presence of the King had surprised Namjoon but looking at his father expression, he can read the face easily. There is something important need to be conveyed to him urgently. And Namjoon was right when his father delivered the news. He needs an alpha for the next heat. Namjoon was aw shuck. 

“It is unavoidable? I could not decline right?” asked Namjoon, voice strained because of his heat and his stricken feeling about the ‘mate’.

The King took his son’s hand and squeezed it lightly. Both father and son exchanged gaze before Namjoon flashed a weak smile to the King. To reassure that he is fine, to soothe the concern of the father.

“I’m not doing this because you’re not capable of being a good King, nor because of the insistence of our members of the assembly. I’m doing this because you need your mate for the next heat…I and your mother are worried about you handling the heat by yourself. The herbs couldn’t help you anymore. You need your alpha Namjoon…” explained to the King while his thumb caressing the back of his son’s hand.

Namjoon was in silence for a moment. Trying to grasp what had his father conveyed to him. He didn’t feel any anger that his father wanted a mate for him – an alpha. He didn’t feel any wrath that the assembly urged him to have an alpha prince to help him to reign Erauri. He just disappointed that he had shown his weakness as an omega at the end. The last heat had taken the toll against him – physically and mentally. After all, he is going to depend on an alpha to fulfill his needs as an omega. He needs to submit himself to an alpha. He can’t run away from his destiny as an omega.

“You will be a great King, with or without an alpha. But our main concern right now is your health. As a parent, we couldn’t bear to lose our beloved child just because of our selfish desire for you to be a King. We love you Namjoon, don’t think about it otherwise.. “ continues the King when he saw the silence from the prince. He knew his son is struggling with his own thoughts. He knew this is a devastating news for the prince and for him as well as the queen.

Namjoon was never been raised to depend to an alpha. He has raised as an alpha himself, having all those traits to make him stand at par with the alpha. To ask him to submit himself to an alpha is something cruel to do. But they have no choice. An omega cannot be going through the heat without his alpha. He needs his mate for him to live. He had seen what had the heat been doing to Namjoon. The King and the Queen didn’t want to go through it again. It was a harrowing experience as a parent to see their son on the verge of death.

“I have no objection to that, father. I know you had been thinking this matter thoroughly. You’d been doing this because of your love to me. I must obliged that you are doing this for my own benefits.. “ said Namjoon, finally agreed with his father.

The King had a smile on his sad face, knowing how must it’s hard for Namjoon to agree for this. Namjoon is still young and he might want to enjoy his freedom. But it seems the destiny had another plan for him. However, who will ever know that his alpha might be his stepping stone for something great in the future.

“If Prince Jungkook is old enough, he will be the best alpha for you…”

Namjoon eyes widen at the mentioned of Prince Jungkook by his father. Later he burst into laughter, followed by a frown from the King.

“Father.. you must be joking. Jungkook is like my brother to me. And he’s only seventeen this year…” said Namjoon after his laughter subsides slowly. He had to since his stomach became cramped as the abdomen muscles moved when he laughed.

The King squinted his eyes towards his beloved prince, chided at his remarks. “I know you and Jungkook loves each other like a sibling. That’s why he was never in the list Prince Namjoon.”

Namjoon smiled at his father, grabbed the hand of the King. He is aware of his father concern about him and he knew the King will never have in his mind for him to mate with Jungkook. That little bunny is still young and Namjoon was never thought about Jungkook more than his cute and adorable brother. Jungkook’s mother is his father’s younger sister. The father of Jungkook was the King of Izoba, a small kingdom at the east. However, a war broke and had killed both of his parents. Jungkook was nine months only and his father took Jungkook with him and raised him like his own son. Namjoon had always loved Jungkook like his little brother, being protective towards the little prince.

“He will not like the fact that his brother will be mated soon…” said The King in a teasing manner.

Namjoon let out a soft chuckle, trying to imagine Jungkook’s reaction to this sudden news. The young prince will throw tantrum and of course, will be sulking for a long time. Namjoon needs to try hard to coax the young prince later. “No, he will not…” Namjoon then has his orbs over his father’s face, in need to ask about something but reluctantly to voice out his question. “Fa-Father…”

The King exchanged the gaze with his son before he latched together his black eyebrows with a questionable look. “What do you want to know, my Prince?”

Namjoon fidgeting for a while, he’s playing with his own fingers in nervousness. He took a deep breath before he shoots the question. “Who…who’s the alpha prince you had in your mind?” he asked, his cheek had the tinge of pink hue – a sign that he is now embarrassed at his own curiosity. He didn’t want to portray himself as desperate omega that eagerly wants to mate with his alpha. But he can’t hide his curiosity.

The King laughed at his son, ruffled his black lock with tenderness as he cooed in his heart at his prince’s adorable look. A sight that is rarely been shown by the Crown Prince because of his upbringing as a tough alpha.

“The Chief had suggested six princes and we will send the invitation to all of them to participate in the competition…”

Namjoon eyed widen and gasped at the information. “Si-six? Match? What is that, father? I don’t understand.  I thought… I thought it’s only one…” he asked with a surprised tone.

King Kim Namgil flashed a soft smile while patting his son’s head. “It is much better if we make a fair competition to find the suitable alpha for you. I agreed with the assembly on this matter…And I want you have the options to choose your own mate, not to be confined only to one alpha. The power to choose is bestowed on your hand Namjoon…”

“I…I understand Father… And the candidates are?”

“The six princes are..”

Namjoon couldn’t hide his reddened face for the whole day after his confrontation with his father last night. This morning he left the heat chamber, back to his daily routine – practicing his archery skill. However, he can’t even focus on his target and keep on missing it. Yoongi had been watching him with a deep frown since morning. The Crown Prince looks very disturbed.

A squire¹ approached Namjoon when he put down his bow on the table with a heavy sighed. The young boy, known as Mingyu, had been assigned as his squire whenever he is practicing for his fighting skill. Mingyu will be in charge of his armor with the help of Yoongi. Namjoon really likes the boy because of his enthusiasm and his strong-willed to become a great warrior of Erauri. Namjoon didn’t want to force the young boy too much though – he’s only fifteen.

“Thanks, Mingyu. You can go and rest…” said Namjoon while patting on his broad shoulder.

Mingyu shook his head profusely. “No Your Highness. I would like to practice more my archery skill…”

“Don’t harsh on yourself Mingyu. Take it slow, you will be better through time if you practice your skill not only using physical strength but also with your mental strength…” advice Namjoon as the young boy staring at him with admiration. His eyes were sparkling as he listened to every word of the crown prince had told him just now.

Mingyu scratched his head with a little bit embarrassed for his impatience, making his slightly dirty cheeks to have a pink hue. Namjoon smiles fondly at the young squire, ruffled his black hair. Mingyu was taken aback at the sudden gestures, stumble on his feet backward. Namjoon was confused at his reaction and he frowned when Mingyu suddenly kneeled before him.

“My apology Your Highness, but it is not appropriate for you to touch a slave like me. People will think that you had treated your slave with a soft heart and questioning your ability as the King…” said Mingyu as he bowed his head.

Namjoon stares at the young boy in front of him. He averted his eyes towards Yoongi that had been watching the whole commotion with his stoic expression. Namjoon released a sighed as he wanted to protest such allegation but he knew he can’t. He can’t go against the protocol that had been laid down for ages against the royalty. They had the strict rules over the protocols on how the royalty shall act and how the royalty shall appear in front of the people. To be honest, Namjoon was not so adamant with all the courtesy and formalities. He opted something different where he can approach his people from a closer distance, being able to talk without any barrier and to act as an ordinary person so that he can be a better King for his people.

“Mingyu… you know that I always treat you as my own brot…”

“Your Highness, behold of your words. The palace had the ears and eyes watching every move and words by you…” intercept Yoongi, preventing Namjoon from spilling his mind freely to Mingyu.

Namjoon scoffs at the interruption, shooting a death glare towards the stiff Royal Guard. His gaze then fixated over Mingyu that now been trembling in fear that he might be punished for the Prince’s kind treatment. It sounded ridiculous, but this is the way how the palace always be. Without any delay, Namjoon dismissed Mingyu as the boy quickly left the field, leaving Namjoon and Yoongi.

Yoongi was about to say something before he raises his hand, stopping the royal guard immediately. Yoongi clammed his mouth as he notices the dark expression of the Crown Prince.

“Don’t start, hyung. I don’t want to listen to your nags like an old hag. Please!”

Yoongi let out a small laugh at Namjoon childish behavior, slowly shaking his head in amusement. He realized how the young prince jutted his lower lips to show his anger towards Yoongi. The crown prince is now sulking and Yoongi couldn’t help himself from cooed at the cute side of the prince. Being raised as an alpha eventhough he is an omega had to make Namjoon had more traits as an alpha than an omega. He is exercising a compelling charm that inspires devotion in others. People always mistook him as an alpha at the first impression because of his strong personality and appearance – tall, muscles built and strong gaze. He is beguiling as a Crown Prince.

“You should be more careful Your Highness. It might be an act of fondness towards your squire, but for others, it might be an act of discourtesy. There are people here were looking for your faulty to render your incompetency as the King. Prevention is better than to cure, Your Highness…” speaks Yoongi. 

Namjoon snickers at the allegation but couldn’t deny the truth behind it. Palace is not as beautiful as it seen. It’s had the dire consequences and everyone was acting so cautious around everyone. The one who had been smiling to you maybe the one who will stab you from behind. No one can be trusted even your own shadow. Palace is a harrowing place where your desire and greed for power will drive you insane.

“Hyung…”

Yoongi looks at the Crown Prince, frowning a little bit when he realized his chubby cheek had the red tint on it. Namjoon’s eyes were hovering everywhere but Yoongi, making the elder become more confused. “Namjoon?” he called, loosen up himself a little bit and drop the honorific against the prince.

“Do… do you know that Prince…Prince of Kaen will participate in the competition too?” said Namjoon, flushed with embarrassment.

Yoongi’s lips twitch into a smile when he finally knows the reason as to why the prince had been acting strangely. “Yes, I know Namjoon. Why?”

“No-nothing hyung…just…just asking…”

Yoongi chuckles at the antic, staring fondly at the crown prince. He approached the prince as he stumbles in tidying his arrows. He looks nervous and refused to have a look at Yoongi at his side. And Yoongi’s next statement had made his heart become more flustered.

“Prince of Kaen really had caught your attention, right Prince Namjoon?”

Namjoon’s face blushed into vermillion red up to his ears and he whined at the teasing - shyly. “Hyung….”

Yoongi laughed heartily at the beautiful omega as his heart blooming with happiness that this is the first time he saw the Crown Prince had such expression over an alpha. Still, deep down his heart, the Royal Guard had a small concern that the soft heart of the Crown Prince might be easily been hurt. He had vowed to protect the Crown Prince with his own life and he will not let anyone hurt the prince under his watch. Never.

...𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊𝖉

Glossary:-

1) Squire: junior to a Knight. It was the duty of a Squire to learn about horsemanship and practice the use of weapons. A young nobleman acting as an attendant to a knight before becoming a knight himself.

Mingyu - the squire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.9K 4.2K 47
เดตเดฟเดงเดฟ......๐Ÿค เด…เดคเตŠเดฐเต เดตเดฒเตเดฒเดพเดคเตเดค เดธเด‚เดญเดตเด‚ เดคเดจเตเดจเต†... เดจเดพเด‚ เด‡เดทเตเดŸเดชเตเดชเต†เดŸเตเดŸเดคเตเด‚ เดจเดฎเตเดฎเดณเต† เด‡เดทเตเดŸเดชเตเดชเต†เดŸเตเดŸเดคเตเด‚ เด’เดฐเต เด•เตˆ เด…เด•เดฒเดคเตเดคเดฟเตฝ เดจเดทเตเดŸเดชเตเดชเต†เดŸเตเดฎเตเดชเต‹เตพ เด’เดจเตเดจเตเด‚ เดšเต†เดฏเตเดฏเดพเตป เด†เดตเดพเดคเต† เดจเต‹เด•เตเด•เดฟ เดจเดฟเตฝเด•...
143K 7.5K 35
โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… ๐€ ๐Œ๐ข๐ง๐‰๐จ๐จ๐ง ๐…๐š๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๏ฟฝ...
4.8K 133 15
๐˜/๐ง ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐‚๐„๐Ž'๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž, ๐ก๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๏ฟฝ...
265K 19.1K 39
[COMPLETED] ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž through chaos as it swirls, its us against the world. where two alpha ceos hate each other's guts. ...