My Boss' Son

By TayTay1995

'Not once did I think would end up in a stupid supermarket buying condoms for my boss's son!' ... Ella Lane b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
GUYS, MBS IS NOT FINISHED
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Please read

Chapter 63

265K 5.6K 3.2K
By TayTay1995

"We can't do this every time we fight you know" I comment sleepily into Harrys chest as I lay across him, my body just recovering from what happened moments ago.

"I know" he says running his finger through my hair before giving the top of my head a kiss.

We lay silent for a while, maybe even fall asleep, I'm not entirely sure but the next time I open my eyes Harry is talking to me.

"Ella.." he says in a tone that sounds like he's repeating my name for the second time.

"Mmm?" I reply wrapping myself around him even tighter. He's so warm under these blankets, I don't want to move.

"Are you hungry?" he asks running his fingers down my spine causing me to shiver.

"A little" I say, making myself more comfortable as I wrap my leg over his.

"Why are you so tired?" he chuckles a little, his chest vibrating beneath me causing me to move up and down.

I let out a small yawn before turning to look up at him, his bruise even more prominent this morning.

"Maybe because I was out with Jodi and Zac looking for you all night" I say reaching up and touching the small scratch on his lip.

His eye meet mine with absolute wariness of my actions and I'm guessing my thoughts too.

"So you have no idea who did this to you?" I decide to voice my thoughts, moving to his cut eyebrow I trace around it with my thumb.

"No" he says, shaking his head as he runs his finger tips up the side of my arm now.

"C'mon lets get something to eat. I'll make you something" he says.

Sitting up from the bed he grabs my hand and tries to pull me up with him but I grab the bottom sheet and hold on tight.

"What are you doing?" he smiles down at me, standing fully naked right in front of my eyes and I smile to myself knowing he's my boyfriend.

"I'm cold" I complain, snuggling myself back into the duvet that is still warm from our body heat.

"You're cold? Cooking's much more fun naked though I promise" he teases, pulling the duvet away from me a little as he tries to see my face.

"Too cold" I say again and turn the other way.

It's quiet for a minute and I start to believe he's actually gone to the kitchen, but that's only until the duvet is ripped away from my body and thrown to the other side of the room.

"Cold huh?" Harry smiles as he jumps back onto the bed then lays on top of me.

I try fend him off but he is too strong. He pulls my hands away from my body starts kissing me all over, making me giggle as he laughs against my skin.

"Harry I'm freezing!" I squeal as he nuzzles his nose in between my breasts before pecking me all the way up to my mouth to which I playfully push him away again.

I keep my arms covering my face as he lays his full weight over me and tries to pry my hands away. We both push and pull each others hands, both of us laughing as we struggle for the win though Harry finally ends up holding both my hands above my head with a satisfied smirk on his face.

"I win" he says gently before giving me a long soft kiss.

"I let you win" I lie, smiling up at him and he rolls his eyes.

"I'm sure you did, now come eat" he says giving me one last kiss before slapping the side of my bum, causing me to yelp.

"Ouch!" I say rubbing the stinging skin though it really doesn't hurt that much.

"Hurry before I take you from behind and do it again" he threatens cheekily as he walks out the door, leaving me with my mouth dropped open.

-

"What about Leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt?" Harry asks as he takes another spoonful of ice-cream from my bowl.

"I thought you didn't want any ice-cream?" I pout sarcastically, pulling the bowl away from his reach even though we are right next to each other on the couch, our legs tangled beneath the blanket.

"I didn't. But I do want some of yours. Now stop avoiding the question" he says reaching, and successfully, getting another spoonful of my chocolate ice-cream covered in Hershey's sauce. Gosh I could eat this stuff all day.

"Umm... I don't know" I shrug even though I was in love with Brad Pitt as a teenager.

"Bullshit" Harry laughs and I try not to smile, "It's Brad Pitt"

"How do you know?!"

"I can tell by the way your thighs clench together when he's on screen" he says as he points his spoon to the TV just as a close up of Brad Pitt taking his armour off comes up.

"You're such a liar!" I laugh hitting him softly on his arm, "I don't clench when he's on screen" I defend then purposely clench my thighs which makes Harry smile.

"Whoops there it is" he says, raising his eyebrows as if he speaks the truth. "But you would pick Brad Pitt am I right?"

"Yes I would. How'd you guess? Besides my thighs clenching" I tease doing it once more.

"You told me, first week you stayed over at the house remember? Back in New York?" he says taking another mouthful of cold but delicious flavor.

I have no idea why I'm eating this when I'm cold, but I can't stop. It's too good. And nearly finished after Harry's huge mouth fulls.

"I did?" I ask, frowning as I try to think back to the memory.

"Yeah. We had a fight about it" he chuckles lightly, "Our first fight since you started the job"

"Really?" I ask in disbelief as the story does not at all ring a bell. I remember many fights I had with Harry over the years but the Brad Pitt one I do not.

"I was watching fight club and you sat down for a little bit and watched it with me. I could tell my the way you were drooling over the damn telly you liked him so I said he was a shit actor to stir you up, which need less to say, worked" he smiles with satisfaction and I smile too. But more for the fact that he actually remembers things from so long ago.

"Well you are right. I would pick him" I say as I unravel my legs from beneath his and stand to put the now empty bowl away though I'm tugged straight back down on to Harry's lap.

"What about Harry or Brad?" he asks and I pretend to think about the choice between him and some actor I won't meet. I start frowning in concentration as if it's a really hard decision.

"Oooh I don't know" I say, reaching back and putting the bowl on the coffee table behind me before slowly putting my legs either side of his so I am straddling him. "I guess Brad is the better looking one" I sigh.

"Hey!" Harry smiles, squeezing my hips and I laugh before cupping his face and giving him a kiss.

"Of course I would pick you"

"You sure?"

"I would pick you over anyone Harry" I whisper against his lips with sincerity as I look deep into his eyes. I hope he knows I mean it as he really does mean the world to me. Even if he does make stupid and terrible decisions, I still love him for everything he is.

"And I, you" he soon says back and we both lean in for a kiss.

His soft lips press against mine, making my entire body warm to his touch, filling me with excitement and security, lust and passion, tenderness and affection, and I know for sure that this is the feeling of love.

-
-

"Good morning Mr Styles" I greet as I walk into the fresh smelling office and I realize it must be from the new bunch of random flowers sitting at his desk.

"Good morning Ella" he says, turning around in his chair that was once facing the city of London.

"How are you feeling this morning?" I can't help but ask as I hand him his usual coffee and sit in the comfy navy chair in front of his desk.

"I'm fine Ella" he sighs and I know it's because I've been pestering him every day for the past two months.

"Sorry" I apologize and almost slap myself for babying him almost..

"Don't worry Ella, I've still got plenty of time" he says taking a sip of his drink.

"I know" I say, even though I disagree. 8-12 months isn't really at all that long.

I was surprised that Harry didn't lash out again after he found out how much time his father had left. He hasn't talked about it or anything but he definitely isn't turning to alcohol for the answer anymore. We have been having a lot more sex though. I wonder if that's his new source of comfort when he doesn't know what to do, not that I'm complaining. I can't even believe Mr Styles has chosen to come back to work. I thought he would want to be out doing anything and everything the world has to offer yet here he is for the 8th Friday in a row since the news, working to keep this company expanding.

"Why are you looking at me like that Ella" Mr Styles asks, looking at me with suspicion.

"I was just thinking about what the doctor said. That you should be out doing what ever you want right now" I explain briefly.

"Like what?" he asks curiously as he takes another sip.

"I don't know" I try to think, "Sky diving?"

"Sky diving" he chuckles, "Ha! I don't think so Ella. I'm fine just here thanks... But I still have enough time to welcome a grandchild into the world"

"What?!" I almost choke, shocked by his words.

Is he serious!

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding" he reassures me as he takes a distracting sip of his coffee to try hide his smile.

No he's just plain crazy.

"I don't think so Mr Styles" I respond to the idea of having a baby. Just the thought makes my head spin.

"Ah well" he shrugs "one can only hope. Now when's my first meeting?" he asks casually as if the topic of conversation wasn't starting to get heavy.

"25 minutes in meeting room 2" I answer, watching him as he stands, buttons his suit jacket and walks out with a small smirk on his face.

What is it with these Styles men and there secretive smirks they always wear. And what's with the 'baby dropping' bombs?

The day goes past without any further mention of babies thank goodness. I would probably pass out if the suggestion were to come up again. Of course I would love to have children but not now!

I briefly tidy up my desk before switching off the light and going down to my car. I still shudder when I think about that person smashing my screen but I feel okay knowing I'm in under ground parking filled with security cameras and a security office that you have to pass before you get in. I know it was probably just a random but it's still scary to think there are people out there like that.

I drive further in to the city centre where Jodi is having her hens night as her wedding is in a couple of weeks. They pushed the date closer as majority of her guests were finding it easier to get time off near the end of the year rather than in the middle of work at the beginning of next.

I find a park just down the road from the busy strip but before getting out I take off the blazer and stockings I had been wearing all day, let down my hair and re-shift the tight navy dress I am wearing. I change my closed heels to black open stilettos, lock my car and make my way down to the bar. I can already see the group when I enter. It's all sparkles of pink and white accessories covering Jodi with a sash saying 'Bride to be' hanging across her body from her shoulder.

"Hi" I say giving Jodi a big hug when I see her.

"Oh thank goodness you're here these women are driving me crazy" she whispers drunkenly into my ear and I laugh just as she does.

"What time did you start today?" I ask, putting her at arms length as I asses her very drunken state though she seems bubbly just as she should be at her bridal party.

"Lunch time" she says proudly with another sip of her wine glass, "now I want you to meet the girls".

She pulls me to a group of about 8 woman whom I have never met before aside from a couple I met at Jodi's house party though I don't remember their names or any ones for that matter.

"So you're Harry's girlfriend!" a ginger women beams and I nod my head in response.

"You're beautiful" she smiles with hazy eyes, clearly drunk off her face.

"Thank you" I say politely back.

She suddenly hands me a new drink from the table and tells me to drink it. "I think you need to catch up with us on the boos. Besides, the boys are already twice as wasted as we are so you are definitely behind"

"Err okay" I say looking at Jodi who gives me a big smile.

"We're meeting up with the boys in a few hours at a club .further down" Jodi says as she starts to sway her hips to the music.

"You mean your future husband!" Some women pipes in and all the girls start cheering, making me laugh as all the other bar attendees smile and roll their eyes at the shrilling drunks.

"But first we must take shots! And then we shall take you to our secret location!" The ginger woman speaks up again.

4 shots and 3 wines later, I am walking down the street, holding Jodi's hand as she walks blindfolded with us all to somewhere even I don't know. We walk down some back ally before stepping into a building that is filled with women sitting in front of a stage though there is a huge empty table reserved right at the front which we soon sit at.

"Can I take it off yet?" Jodi asks impatiently and one of the girls pulls the blindfold off her eyes.

"Oh. my. god" Jodi beams and I look at her quizzically.

Just as I'm about to ask her where we are, the lights dim and a bright light shines on the stage followed by slow sultry music. A few moments later a group of 5 men wearing tight leather pants walk out with cow boy hats on causing all the women in the crowd to start hooting.

"Oh god" I mutter to myself when I realize where I am, and where I am sitting. Right in the middle, centre stage to see all the stripping, flipping and dipping going on with these males.

"Wohhooo!" Jodi hoots, clapping already as the men begin their skit. The music starts to pic up as the move closer to the front of the stage before all of a sudden the beat drops and so does their clothes.

"Oh wow" I cover my mouth laughing as two of them are now down to their thongs.

All the girls hoot and holler as the boys move across the stage, grinding and thrusting at the crowd who wail back at them. One of the more muscular men spot Jodi in the middle, walk right down to our table and pick her up in her chair. She gets many cheers from the crowd, including me, and her face is of pure joy when the tall man puts her down in her chair, centre stage and starts giving her, her own personal lap dance. She puts loads of bills in his very slim and unattractive thong and once the song is over he gives her a kiss on the hand before returning her to our table.

"Yeow Jodi!" we all cheer when she sits with us once more. She's all flustered and breathless with a big smile as she laughs about what just happened.

"What a lovely show" she comments with a smirk before taking a sip of her wine just as another song starts up.

"Oh yess here they come!" the woman next to me squeals before wolf whistling.

"Woah that one looks like Brad Pitt!" she comments and I look over to a very young looking blonde guy who is heading straight towards me.

I nearly spit out my drink with laughter as I think about how Brad Pitt was my ultimate teenage crush and how Harry would react if he found out what was happening right now.

"Hello little lady" the blue eyed boy tips his cow boy hat at me and I give him a bright smile.

Oh if Harry were here I would be in a fit of laughter seeing his face as this Brad Pitt look alike approached me.

"Hello, I think this once is pretty keen" I say with a smile so he doesn't get offended when I pass him off to the woman next to me.

"Is that so..." he smiles unaffected, and turns to her, making her giggle like a 12 year old girl.

The rest of the time spent at the strippers if filled with more drinks, lots of thrilled woman and many weird and hot skits though not at all my thing. When we finally leave all the girls are bouncing up and down, giggling at one another as they talk about what just happened to each of them except me. I didn't really want some sweaty random guy in a thong grinding against me. I know its all for fun but... no thanks. I passed them a few bills and cheered them on but no way was any of that getting on this.

I'm glad when we finally make it to the club, somewhere a bit more peaceful even though the music is still loud, at least there's no overly oiled up males running around in thongs.

"There they are" Jodi says, pointing to a deck outside where a group of guys are. I can see Zac but not Harry though all I'm worried about right now is going bathroom.

"I'll be right back" I tell Jodi, "I'm just going to the ladies room"

"Okay. See you in a minute" Jodi says before leading the girls outside.

The line to the bathroom is short which I'm glad, though I'm not glad when I sit down on the toilet and realize how drunk I am. The room spins a little, but not so much I feel as though I'm stuck here which is good. When I stand up again I can feel my body sway a little. I'm still pretty aware of whats going on, my body just feels a little lighter is all. Once I finish washing and drying my hands, I quickly check myself in the mirror before walking straight out to see the familiar hot pair of green eyes looking me up and down with a small smirk as he leans against the wall.

"There's my girl" he smiles...

-

Hello everyone! I hope you're still enjoying the story :) Thanks for getting 'My Boss' Son' up to 7million xxx I just wanted to quickly say, I get a lot of people wanting to translate this book which is absolutely fine cause they message me and ask first. But that's the way I want to keep it, I want to be aware of who's re-writing my book so I know they are crediting me for it. It takes me a good few hours to write a chapter and I once found someone who was copying my entire book IN ENGLISH (in a very shit, simple, dumb, crap, non edited, 5 year old written way that didn't make sense. Sorry not sorry) and I must say I was super pissed off. And it took a while for her to remove it as she didn't see the problem with her copying it. ...wtf.... So if you know anyone who is copying my story please let me know :( And if you want to translate then just inbox me, its honestly fine! Just as long as people don't steal my story I'll keep writing. Anyways, I do love you all for your hillarious and silly comments so keep them up cause they keep me laughing for days xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 968 10
Louis Tomlinson is a 17 year old college drop-out. Harry Styles is still in high school. He has no friends and struggles with day-to-day life but the...
21.6K 172 11
*Harry fic* Cassie got the job of a lifetime - working with the groups on the X Factor. The ones who favoured the most hired her as their assistant f...
2.9K 120 29
[Completed] She is broken , she needs comfort. She wanted a change and she wanted a break. And She needed someone to fix her broken heart. He wants t...
155 60 6
|COMPLETE| "What's the worst that could possibly happen? It's only five days."| As head assistant to late-night talk show host James Corden, Alicia M...