Stranded| m.yg ✔

By BurkahRae12

"Of all the people in the world, I had to be stranded here with you?" "Why are you sleeping during a life or... More

I N T R O
ONE| Aboard
TWO| 24 Hours
THREE| Storm
FOUR| Breathe
FIVE| Salvage
SIX| Need
SEVEN| Clean
EIGHT| Shave
TEN| Sinking
ELEVEN| Different
TWELVE| Fever
THIRTEEN| Home
FOURTEEN| Trip
FIFTEEN| Flirt
SIXTEEN| Bite
SEVENTEEN| Deal
EIGHTEEN| Relationship
NINETEEN| Moments
TWENTY| Dark
TWENTY-ONE| Steps
TWENTY-TWO| Rescue
TWENTY-THREE| Wrong
TWENTY-FOUR| Funding
TWENTY-FIVE| Elope
TWENTY-SIX| Cake
TWENTY-SEVEN| STRANDED
F I N A L T H O U G H T S

NINE| Emotions

7K 477 815
By BurkahRae12

Author's Note: Before this chapter starts let's all take a moment to pray for Yoongi...
...
...
are you done? OK good, back to the story! :)

~~~

"Suck it up and climb!" Yoongi called up to your form as you clutched onto the trunk of the palm tree for dear life.

"What if there's a snake up here?!" You fearfully spoke, clenching your eyes shut, "What if it hypnotizes me so it can strangle and eat me?"

"OK too many Disney movies. There's no snakes in a banana tree anyway! Hurry up, I'm starving!"

"'Hurry up, I'm starving!'" You mimicked in a horrible rendition of his voice while rolling your eyes. The rough bark rubbed painfully against your skin as you did your best to shimmy your way up the base of the tree. The bananas that were the ultimate goal of all of the pain and suffering Yoongi had put you though were a little more than an arms length away; taunting you with their closeness.

You grit your teeth as your fingers were out just enough so that you could brush your fingertips against them. Curse these appetizing looking plantains!!! You let out a squeak when you leaned a bit too far and almost fell; having to retreat all four of your limbs back around the tree's trunk. 

"Yoongi I'm going to fall! I'm so sure!"

"You are not," He responded, narrowing his eyes. "Can you please be useful for once and actually do this one thing?"

This made you a little angry. You always offered to help, but he would refuse any sort of assistance from you so you couldn't really do anything but sit back and watch him do everything in the past. And now he was mad about it? What the heck, was he bipolar or something?

"Fine." You spat down to him; your anger driving you to perform similar actions that you had earlier, but this time, less cautious. You lunged for the bananas; outstretching your arm so that most of your weight leaned away from the support of the trunk.

Obviously, you fell. Yoongi's eyes widened as he foresaw it happening and you released a yelp of panic as you found you could no longer hang on. Kicking up sand as he attempted to position himself, Yoongi lunged forward in attempts to catch you but only ended up breaking your fall as you collided with him; the both of you collapsing to the ground in a painful entanglement.

You groaned in pain.

"Ow."

Yoongi was laying face down in the sand as you laid on top of him, neither of you feeling 100% and knowing there would be bruises later. After a moment, Yoongi tried to get up but felt your weight stop him, causing him to flush red and grit his teeth in anger.

"Would you get your butt off of me?!"

You rolled off of his body as he quickly got up to a kneeling position and brushed the sand off of himself. You wondered why he had even tried to catch you in the first place if he had acted like he didn't care if you fell, and you became angry and confused. You clenched your now trembling fists in rage.

"You know what Min Yoongi? Screw you!" You threw at him, not caring what you were saying as your overpowering emotions overtook you, "Stop telling me what to do because I'm an ADULT and I DON'T have to listen to you! I'LL DO WHATEVER THE HECK I WANT!"

And with that you picked up a rock on the beach and threw it at the bananas in the tree as hard as you could; growling in fury. It collided with the bundle and about half the bunch fell into the sand. Yoongi blinked in slight fear at your unusual strength and watched as you angrily grabbed one and started eating it before stomping into the jungle to go back to the shelter.

He had messed up.

In attempts of forcing his now apparent and ridiculous new small feelings out of himself; he had tried to tell himself he didn't care by making you do things and putting you in a slightly more dangerous situation. Too bad it hadn't worked and he had still become fearful as you climbed; fearing your fall more than you but pretending to not to the best of his abilities.

To simply put it, Yoongi was trying to ignore and stop himself. He was stupid for thinking about you even slightly after your 'CPR', but the way his heart had been beginning to act recently was out of the question. Unacceptable. It wasn't real; it couldn't be. You had only been on the island together for a month... alone...

He gripped a fistful of sand in frustration and shook his head as if to clear it. It was better to not even think about it at all. He needed to distract himself; search for food or something. Yeah, that would be good. 

Yoongi gathered the rest of the bananas and decided he would go out to catch some fish and gather other sources of food like berries and any other fruit he could find. Deciding on his plan; he began walking back to camp to drop off the bananas before he went out.

Upon his entrance to the camp, you, who had been waiting for him, looked up at him with a worried expression before quickly running to him; he flinching for a moment thinking you were still angry and about to strangle him. 

You noticed his obvious flinch and felt even worse, nibbling on your bottom lip.

"Ah, sorry about earlier Yoongi... I uh... didn't mean to snap. There's no excuse. I mean there is but..."

"It's fine. Now can you move a little? I need to go get more food." He waved you off hurriedly, wanting to avoid you. He tried to walk past, knowing talking to you wasn't helping anything, but you didn't let him. He scowled in anger as you still stood in front of him; looking extremely nervous about something. Suddenly Yoongi realized that maybe he should be worried. "What did you do?" He questioned in panic, thinking you had broken something.

"What? Nothing."

"Then why do you look like you did?"

You looked down and avoided eye contact; studying the ground for a moment shyly.

"Well... I'm wondering if I should tell you something. I feel like maybe I should, you know, since we're living together and all and you're going to have to experience some things first hand..."

"We aren't living together!" Yoongi exclaimed firmly as you looked at him in confusion. You tilted your head a little to better portray this.

"Then what are we doing?"

Yoongi racked his panicked brain for an answer; looking around to come up with some sort of other title for the two of you's current condition.

"Um... we're... just surviving together. That's it. Sharing resources." You blinked for a moment before shrugging slightly.

"OK... sounds like the same thing though..."

"It's not!" He angrily protested.

"OK OK! Sorry... Well... regardless we're still around each other a lot so I feel like maybe I should just let you know this now so awkward things don't happen later?"

Yoongi sighed; looking up in exasperation as you stretched out the conversation to a longer length than he wanted. He was already fed up with you and really needed to get away for multiple reasons.

"What are you blabbering about? Just say it!" His words made you tremble slightly, pushing you to blurt out your next questionable statement.

"IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH!" You exploded; eyes clenched shut as you burst out what you had wondered if you should tell him. Realizing what you had said, you slapped a hand over your mouth in shock; looking at him in panic.

He simply blinked, and you sighed in exasperation.

"Um, what?"

"I'm on my period."

"WHAT!" His eyes widened and he dropped the bananas; backing away from you with flushed cheeks in panic as if you had the plague. "WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT?! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!"

"TMI? I barely said anything! I just wanted to let you know and give reasoning behind my strong emotions earlier and the more that are sure to come. You don't even know the half of it! Do you know what I'm going through? How hard it's going to be for me out here? How many clothes I'll go through? Do you realize-"

"Please. For the love of all things good, stop talking." He begged; placing a hand on his temple as if he had a headache, then covering his red face completely with his hands.

"Fine. But really, I am sorry about my outburst on the beach... I really do like that you look out for me but also push me at times. I guess it's a good thing that you're here, so I need to stop complaining."

"Uh huh, cool. Sounds good," He spoke rushed; turning around to escape you as fast as he could, still utterly flustered that you had felt the need to tell him such a thing. You blinked at his sudden departure.

"Oh... OK, bye then? When will you be back?"

"I don't know."

Yoongi disappeared into the jungle then and you honestly felt a little disappointed. Lately he had been acting weird. Just as the two of you had become better acquainted, maybe even close to being friends, he started almost avoiding you. You wondered if you had done something wrong, but couldn't really think of anything. Well, except what had just happened.

A sudden attack of cramps made it's way through you and you let out a pained hiss before crawling into the shelter to lay down; groaning at both the pain from your period and the bruises from your fall that didn't feel comfortable against the hard ground.

You weren't going to have a fun time this week.

~~~

The sun began setting as Yoongi looked at his impressive collection of foods proudly. He needed to get back to camp soon as to make a fire and cook what he had caught, so began making his way back. The nights only seemed to get chillier the longer the two of you stayed on the island, so fires were beginning to become a necessity. 

He bit his bottom lip slightly then poked his tongue against the inner part of his cheek while lost in thought. Maybe it would be better to just make a new camp out in the wilderness and forget about you...? 

No. You'd probably die. And he might too for that matter. It was better to stick together, no matter how weird things were getting. Sighing while trying to mentally prepare himself for any other encounters with you, he did his best to stay silent as he rustled through the leaves before emerging into the camp.

For a moment, you were no where to be seen. Yoongi panicked, wondering if you had fled to some unknown location on the island after he was slightly rude to you, but breathed out in relief when he heard movement from within the shelter.

He then face palmed when he realized how worried he had just been about you. He really needed to stop.

After putting all the food in a safe location, he made the fire and began cooking the fish; thankful for the flames that provided heat and food. You shivered as the night became colder and sleepily crawled out of the shelter looking like a mess.

Yoongi ignored you to the best of his ability as you silently sat in front of the fire a few feet away.

You sniffed lightly and held your body close to yourself. You were so sure that this had been the worst day of your life for multiple reasons.

Yoongi silently handed you some fish and went back to cooking, but froze when he heard something.

You began weeping uncontrollably; sobbing as you looked at the fish he had just given you. Yoongi's eyes widened at the sound and slowly turned his head to see that you were indeed crying your eyes out.

Yoongi hated when people cried. He wasn't good at comforting people and it always led to extremely awkward situations, so to see you in such a state brought out his panic mode.

"U-Um..." he finally managed to stammer; watching the tears that still dripped down your cheeks as he attempted to configure what the heck was wrong with you.

"I-I'm sorry Yoongi," you hiccuped, "It's just so sad that you had to kill this fish! I mean his face is still here and it's so sad!" You bawled your eyes out but still started eating the fish, Yoongi absolutely terrified and baffled over your state. "AND NOW I'M EATING HIM BECAUSE I'M STARVING! I'M A MONSTER!"

You continued to cry while Yoongi started processing what you had just said.

"You're crying over a fish?!"

"SHUT UP!" You immediately snapped, causing Yoongi to almost topple backwards in surprise, "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO JUDGMENTAL ALL THE TIME HUH?"

Yoongi now feared for his life a bit as you once again started sobbing. What the heck was happening?

Blushing upon the realization that your outbursts were most likely caused by... yeah, he groaned and looked up at the night sky.

"Why me?!" He pondered to himself within his mind, your now soft cries still echoing around the jungle. He would never be able to ignore you if you cried the whole time, so with that it mind, he slowly inched his way over to you.

You sniffed before looking at him with wide eyes. He shuffled under your gaze before clearing his throat. He couldn't believe what he was doing.

"Well just think; I'm the one who killed him, not you. I'm the real monster in the situation, you're just taking advantage of my evil deeds so you don't starve."

"...Really? So you think it's OK?"

Yoongi felt as if he was speaking to a child, but when your crying stopped he knew he had to continue.

"Well yeah. If we don't kill the fish then we die. This fish died for you because that's what he was created to do."

You blinked.

"Fish Jesus?"

Yoongi paused for a moment, your words at first shocking him. There was silence for a bit longer but an uncontrollable urge made it's way through Yoongi and he soon couldn't help it any longer and began chuckling; shaking his head as he allowed himself to release an emotion and action you had never seen before. It was so cute, the way his smile allowed you to see his gums when it got wide and how he crinkled his nose when he laughed hard enough that he closed his eyes.

You smiled as well as you watched him. It was a sight you had wanted to see for awhile, and finally you had been able to make his laugh seen. You wanted to watch him for a long time, but soon enough Yoongi realized he had let down his cool exterior he tended to have around you and his slight laughter eventually died down.

"I like your smile Yoongi," You admitted bravely, catching him off guard and causing him to shyly look down. He had never been one to take compliments well, so was unsure of how to respond; much like the time you had called him handsome.

"Uh, yeah," Was what his frozen brain finally allowed him to choke out, "How about you eat now so we can go to bed? Or are you going to complain more about the food?"

You nodded slowly before biting your bottom lip and returning to eat your fish. 

"Sorry," You grumbled. Snappy Yoongi was back. 

Meanwhile, Yoongi was at war with himself; not knowing what to do. He was cursing himself for letting you once again break down his walls, but another part of him wanted to be friends with you... mostly for convenience. So you could easily work together. But even then he was worried about what might happen if he DID become friends with you. 

The two of you silently ate; Yoongi not even realizing that he had forgotten to move back away from you and was still side by side with your form. 

You were cramping pretty badly but still tried to not make it apparent by gritting your teeth and crossing your legs tightly. Yoongi looked at you who was certainly in pain and actually for once felt bad instead of embarrassed regarding the situation. And it wasn't like he could help or anything.

"Let's go to bed," He urged, "It's supposed to my my turn with the blanket but you can have it if you want."

You wondered if you had heard him correctly.

"What?! You mean it?"

"Yeah. Just- GAH!"

You embraced him and squeezed tightly, forgetting that Yoongi in fact hated contact like this and feeling so thankful that you couldn't help but hug your companion.

"O-OK, that's enough..." He stammered, trying to pull your arms off as his face heated up.

You only tightened your grip, and to his absolute horror, began crying once more.

"Wow Yoongi, you really must not hate me to be so nice!" You cried; clutching onto the fabric of his shirt. Yoongi swallowed hard before having to forcefully break away from you.

"Remind me, how often does this thing happen again?!" He asked, not knowing how much more he could take.

"A week per month."

Yoongi paled.

"... We've got to get rescued soon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 1K 59
Have you ever wondered how far a person could go to get what he/she wants? Well let me tell you something, there's a boy name Park Jimin and Yoongi w...
124K 3.3K 22
Min Yoongi is 19 years old and homeless. The only way to survive is to give the men that pay him what they want. He's been homeless for 2 years - eve...
15.7K 1.2K 32
Being an actor has always been your dream. Pursuing it meant many things - leaving the town where you grew up, distancing yourself from your family t...
1.2M 62.9K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...