arcane

By s_zarax

PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS 'Dane.' Domenica 'Don Dom' Romero never had a normal life. She always seemed to get sucke... More

WELCOME!
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e • part one
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o u r t y
The End!
Epilogue.
Surprise!

f i v e • part two

4.2K 148 25
By s_zarax

This the only way we know to go,
Squad up never roll alone,
And we gone ride on forever,
We, ride out together.
Pull up right in your zone,
Take over the street that's how we roll,
And we gone ride on forever,
We ride out,
Together.

There was now 15 people around the table. She started from the left, the men first, then the women.

Note to self: sexism was quite alive.

10 men, 5 women.

We started from the left, going around the table, back to me.

"I'm Luigi." The first man said, was in his maybe, 40's, had a smile on his face.

"Riccardo." The next one said, he was bandaged.

"Dylan." The next one greeted. He didn't smile at me when I walked in.

"Armani." The one after Dylan said, he was good looking, looked around 21, had a scar on his neck, also was bandaged. Smiled at me. I nodded back.

"Hello, I'm Matteo." An old guy said. He smiled, wrinkles at the corner of his eyes, wearing a ruby ring.

"Alessandro, Alex and Andero." The next three were introducing themselves quickly, a poker face on. Their hands were layed out on the table, knuckles scarred. Definitely fighters. Alessandro and Andero were the 2 more that didn't smile at me.

"I'm Pietro."

"I'm Alonzo."

The last two said. They all had Italian names, except for Dylan.

Now onto the women.

The first one started out, and introduced all of them. The first one didn't smile at me.

"I'm Anastasia, she's Francesca," pointing at one of the women, she smiled and waved at me. Seemed like a mother. "She's Andrea," She pointed at a woman with blonde hair, she seemed timid. She smiled softly. "Then there is Giorgina and Arifa." She pointed at an old woman, with a scowl on her face. I sent her a bright smile, just to piss her off. I think it was, Riccardo, who scoffed.

Arifa waved.

"Dom." I muttered, looking towards Rebecca.

Rebecca clapped her hands and started talking.

"So as you know we had a shoot out a few weeks ago. My son wasn't here, and security wasn't tight. This better not happen again, family or not. Please be cautious, we have kids here too. They are too young to be thrown into this." She said, finished her little rant, they all nodded.

"Now, Dom. You made a move on the night, that only Mafia families know. Also, you had a knife with you, and seemed skilled in fighting, and you could also shoot a gun. You also have the tattoos of roses and thorns." She questions, with authority.

I nodded.

"The tattoo is a representative of my father. He packed up and left some years before. He was also in the Mafia, hence knowing the code language. I learnt to shoot a gun and use knives in early years of my life. My mother knows nothing. I intend to keep it that way." I said, emotionless looking at everyone.

"Well I wanted to thank you, for helping us out on the night. My son wasn't here, and luckily you had Rosella safe. I'd do anything to repay you." She stated, emotions evident in her voice.

"I'll keep that it mind. Rosella spoke about someone called, Dee Dee? Your daughter?" I asked, confused.

She howled with laughter and shook her head.

"No that's my so-" She was cut off by the slam of a door, immediately, their guns were out, pointing towards the door.

The door slammed open, when the sound of 15 guns were ready to fire.

I was still sitting down, I didn't care who it was.

"Relax it's only me." A voice said. My eyes widened at his voice.

"Shit!" I whispered, Rebecca looking at me weirdly.

"That's Dee Dee." Rebecca said, getting up and walking towards Dane.

I turned around and smiled innocently at him.

His eyes darkened.

"What the fuck is this puttana doing in here?" He roared, making everyone except me and Rebecca flinch. "Why the fuck is she wearing a tutu and this bullshit?" He said, laughing.

I smirked at him and tapped my nose.

"Do not speak to your guests like that! Mafia Don or not, I am your mother and I would like to think I installed some values in you!" Rebecca shouted as he looked away.

I stiffled my laughter as he apologized.

"If it were for Dom, God knows where Rosella or any of us would have been when those Russians came in. You were out doing God knows what while a girl we don't even know what her second name is risked her life for YOUR little sister!" Rebecca said, as I shrugged, him looking at me surprised.

Oh shit! He is Rose's brother?

Rosella Donatti? Fuck my life, why didn't I realise before?!

"Rebecca it's okay, I'd react the same way. It's fine." I said, smiling softly.

She blew out a breath and sat down.

"Now Dom, you've taken the Omerta no?" She asked as I nodded. Omerta was the code of silence for the mafias.

"I believe you are no threat to us." She said as she smiled at me.

"I'm not. I don't care what you guys do as long as it don't bother me my amigos." I said grinning. They laughed, and nodded.

"Where did you get rid of the Russians anyway?" I asked, looking at the boys with bandages.

"We sent the back to the Russians." Alessandro said nonchalantly, shrugging.

Shit then.

"Don Donatti, was is her who punched you when you called me?" Alex asked as I nodded wildly.

"He was leaning on my car. I asked him not to, he refused." I grinned as he scowled at me.

"Why's she still here?" He asked.

"Well, I'm going to get going now anyway. I'm going to say bye to Rose and grab my jacket. Thanks for having me Rebecca." I said, smiling gratefully.

"You're welcome anytime sweetie." I nodded and walked out, brushing past Dane.

"Non penso che possiamo fidarci di lei. Lei sembra cosí fiduciosa." (I don't think we can trust her. She seems too confident). The old woman said quietly. I had good hearing, but walked slowly anyways.

"Sí e occupata della Rosella. Non di interrogarmi su questa Giorgina."(She took care of Rosella, do not question me on this Giorgina). Rebecca said, making my heart swell in happiness. I smiled to myself, asking Rosella to come out and take her tutu and shit.

"Are you leaving?" Rosella said, pouting. I nodded and ruffled her hair.

"I promise, on Saturday we'll go on an adventure." I said, holding my pinky out to her.

"Promise? Can Dee Dee come?" She asked. I sighed and nodded. She squealed and jumped up and down.

"Ella, mi principessa," (My princess). "Can I talk to Dom for a second? Wait outside please? And sure, we can go on an adventure." He said, grinning at me.

Rosella nodded and skipped out the room, shutting the door behind her. I bent down to pick up my jacket, to turn around and see Dane's beautiful face, centimetres away from mine.

***Lil' bit of saucy stuff***

"W-what are you doing?" I stuttered as he pushed me all the way back into the wall.

"I deserve an apology il mio amore." (My love). His minty breath grazed over my cheeks, and fanned my ear. "That was rude of you, punching my in front of my friends. I hope it doesn't happen again." He said lightly, planting kisses on my neck. My oxygen supply was cut short.

Suddenly, his hand made its way to my throat, gripping it lightly.

Such a fucking turn on.

I was staring into his eyes as he spoke, but I didn't seem to hear anything he said, I was too busy staring at his fine ass.

"If you ever disrespect me again like that, I wont be so nice. You are disobedient, and I don't like people that defy me. If you insist on defying me, I'll have to punish you Domenica." His lips were now trailing down my chest, his big hands running down my arms. He nipped at my neck as I pushed him off of me, a sudden plan coming to mind.

I pushed him onto the small bed, and got on top of him. My warm breath tickled his neck, he sucked in a large amount of oxygen and blew it back out. His tanned neck was exposed to me, and I couldn't help but think how sexy he would look with my hickies all over him.

"I don't like being controlled Dane." I said seductively, trailing kisses down his neck, pressing my body on his.

"I also don't like being told what to do, unless we're in bed." I whispered in his ear. I nibbled on his ear, rubbing his abs through his tight black t-shirt. He groaned and looked straight at me.

"Lastly, you disrespected me first. You should know by now, I'm not one to be following rules darling." I said, pressing my lips to the corner of his mouth. I got off of him quickly, my hand grazing the bulge in his pants.

***Saucy stuff ended***

I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. I hugged Rosella, and left him there. Bitch, that's what he gets.

He's messing with the wrong person.

I made my way home, my mother eating dinner.

I smiled at her and ran to my room, completing any bit of work I hadn't in school, then taking a shower and falling to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 4.6K 30
"I'm busy," he said sounding slightly irritated. Well that makes two of us. Suddenly I had an idea. I walked over to him with a smirk. I went behind...
57.6K 2.5K 75
"My happiness is like a flower that blooms, but at last, it always shrinks. It taught me, even though the happiness blossom, the misery never fades."...
130K 1.6K 52
❝𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬? ❞ ~~~~~...
569K 3.6K 13
Join Ava Sophie Marcus on her journey of being the MAFIA DON's wife. Ava is your regular twenty almost twenty-one-year-old girl, she lived with her m...