Our Hopes For Forever ✔︎

By hijabygirlFa_h

(Featured by wattpad) She was lost in her own thoughts.She felt like there was no one who could heal her woun... More

~Prologue~
Chapter 1-Airplane.
Chapter 2-My Mansion.
Chapter 3-Memories.
Chapter 4-Approval.
Chapter 5-My Workplace.
Chapter 6-His Mental Problems.
Chapter 7-Is He ill?
Chapter 8-Angryman.
Chapter 9-Sorry.
Chapter 10-Drama Queen.
Chapter 11-I Hate You Mr Aryan Khan.
Chapter 12- His ugly dialogues.
Chapter 13-Family Time.
Chapter 14-He's complicated.
Chapter 15-Confusion.
Chapter 16-What I did?
Chapter 17-Troublemaker.
Chapter 18-Fire!
Chapter 19-Get Lost!
Chapter 20-Problems into problems.
Chapter 21-Is He Firing Me?
Chapter 22-Felt different.
Chapter 23-Am I In Love?
Chapter 24-Am I dreaming?
Chapter 25- Imagine differently?
Chapter 26- Dubai's Life.
Chapter 27-Torture you!
Chapter 28- Candlelight dinner?
Chapter 29-Her.
Chapter 30-Fight.
Chapter 32-Enemy?
Chapter 33- Marry me?
Chapter 34- The Truth
Chapter 35-Hopeless.
Chapter 36-Friends?
Chapter 37-Peacefulness.
Chapter 38-Pizza Date.
Chapter 39-Land Into Trouble
Chapter 40- War and Solution.
Chapter 41- Craziness and Mercy.
Chapter 42-Feelings.
Chapter 43- Ignorance.
Chapter 44- Happiness of Love.
Chapter 45-Shakable moment.
Chapter 46-Blessing.
Chapter 47- Shattered.
Chapter 48- Heartsore.
Chapter 49- War Of Love.
Chapter 50- Our Hopes For Forever.
Chapter 51- His Beloved Family.
Epilogue.

Chapter 31-It's Time.

2.7K 301 34
By hijabygirlFa_h

(Muhayba's Pov)*

"Muhayba-What happened to you?" He asked worriedly. I did not want everyone to know what had happened to me and Aryan.

"What are you doing here?" Aryan asked to him. We did not expect him to be here.

"First reply me what had happened to Muhayba?" He asked to Aryan.

"Actually you know,Arhan-what happened well-"I stopped talking since I saw Sarah and Fathima near the door.

"Sarah, Fathima, you both here? I missed you so much girls."I hugged them.

"CAN'T YOU SLEEP? you had never meet them?or did they just come to meet you after some years later?" Aryan said angrily to me.

what's his problem? he is such an idiot.

"Aryan-what's happening to you? calm down, why are you yelling at her? let her talk to them, she can feel better."Said Arhan to him. He tried to make him understand but what could be said , it's Aryan Khan, no one could make him understand because he could never understand ,he was a monkey, arrogant, jerk, idiot and stupid but I didn't know why I felt he was soft at heart.

"Are you fine?" Arhan queried to me. I nodded to him with a warm smile.

"What happened Aryan?" Arhan asked worriedly.

"Yes- actually you know what happened-"Aryan cut off my sentence.

"Let's go outside, I'll tell you."Aryan said to him.

"And Mind You! If you see that you can't sleep, then leave my villa, go somewhere else."He strictly warned me. Since he left with Arhan, Sarah and Fathima helped me to go to the room so that I could sleep. Then I narrated to them whole the story what had happened to me. They were shocked and then hugged me.

"Alhamdullilah Aryan sir finally saved you."They said and keep saying Alhamdullilah.

"Yes, I decided to thank him but he is showing too much attitude so that why I couldn't thank him." I made a goofy face and then decided to ask them something.

"How did you both land here?" I meant what happened?"

(Aryan's pov)*

"You know what had happened? Mariam called us here as she wants us to help her for her daughter's wedding dress and decorations. I had to bring Sarah and Fathima too.

"For how many days?" I queried to him.

"For three days."He replied.

"But bro-did you already present the presentation to the Ansar Company?"He queried.

"Tomorrow it will be presented then after tomorrow I'll leave." I said to him.

"You were supposed to leave tomorrow,right?Mom is eagerly waiting for you."He said.

"Yes I was supposed to, but I can't, because of Muhayba's health."I said.

"Someone is caring for someone , I can see it,aham."He said and gave a fake cough.

"Shut up, it's nothing like that." I said seriously.

"From when this girl, yeah-Fathima works in the company?"I tried to change the topic.

"Since you came to Dubai." He replied.

"Where is Arman?"

"Since you mention his name, see he is visible now."Said Arman while entering the villa.

(Ibn Qayim family's pov)*

"Asalamualaykum mom."I said as soon I entered the house. She was wearing goofy gesture, it was not my fault this time. It's just because of that work, I got delayed as the presentation was really important. She went and sat on the sofa and not bothered to look at me. I went and sat on the sofa.

"Mom! I'm sorry, it's because of the presentation I got delayed, sorry."I said and held my ears.

"You always know how to pacify me."She said.

"Last chance okay, let's go to have dinner, everyone is waiting for you." Mom said. I went to freshen up. I then went to the dinning room. Chicken curry and other tasty dishes were serving.

"Yummy, it's amazing mom."I said and continued eating.

"What happened to my beautiful sister Zahra? why are you looking so dull?" I asked her while eating my food.

"As if you don't know? pff,anyway please don't talk to me."She said sadly and went to her room.

"Mom? what happened?" I asked her worriedly. I could not see my sister sadly.

"Ask yourself."Said mom and asked the maids to clean the dinning table.

"Mom! How will I know, What I did?" I asked confusingly.

"Think well." She said to me. Mom stood up and went.

"Dad? atleast you know?" I asked.

"No son."Dad said.

"Zahirah-do you know?" I asked to her worriedly.

"What mom told you? Think!" She said and made her way to go.

I went in my room as soon I heard my phone ringing. After talking over the call, I was kept thinking what could happened to Zahra. After kept wondering, I started having some water. I was not remembering anything. I called mom and asked her. She then told me that it was Zahra's birthday.She was angry because I didn't wish her.

"Oh My God! How can I forget?" I asked myself.

"It's because of that presentation, I was so stressing."I said to mom.

"It's happen, son-go console her now." Said Mom patting my shoulder. I then went out, I bought some gifts and cake. I gave Zahra a cute suprise. At first,she was sad then she finally consoled by me. After one hour later, everyone was in the living room.

"Ashfaq, We have something to dicuss with you."Said mom to me.

"Say."I said.

"We are fixing an alliance for you, we heard that girl is a very good girl and she is so-"I cut mom's sentence.

"Mom! I think it's the right time to tell you all about me."I said bravely and looked at everyone.

"That's means I already got a sister-in-law? aham really wow bro."My two sisters started teasing me and mom scolded them to stay silent and to let me speak.

"I actually-love someone."I said.

"Who is that girl? where did you meet her? what's her name? her surname?in which town or city does she lives?"Asked mom.

"MOM!relax, I will tell you everything."I said to her.

"Her name is-

(Muhayba's pov)*

I did not know when I fell asleep. After some hours later, it was apparently two am. I woke up and saw Sarah was sleeping at my right and Fathima was sleeping in the opposite side. I was not feeling sleepy anymore, I did not want to wake both of them. I decided to take some fresh air in the balcony.

I wore my loafers and went into balcony, looking at the beautiful stars. All of a sudden, I remembered my parents.

(Flashback)*

"Look how much the stars are beautiful."Said mom to me, I was on her arms. We were in the balcony.

"Not more than you, Tayba."Said dad smiling to her. Mom was blushed.

"And not more than our Muhayba."Said dad while kissing me on the cheeks.

"Daddy, offo you think I'm like mom? that I will get shy." I smiled.
Mom and dad were laughing.

(End of flashback)*

I wish you were here mom, dad. I miss you. I miss your giggles,I feel so alone, I know Zaheer is with me, still I need you both. Wait-Zaheer? ya Allah what I did? I'll call him-he may be stressing.

"Pick up the call, Zaheer."

"Why it's not reachable?" I queried myself.

"May be the network here it's not good, but wait, the network is good" I said to myself. I was feeling thirsty, I opened the door of the room and went in the kitchen, I on the light and opened the fridge. I decided to open the fridge as I was feeling hungry, I saw pasty chocolate cake. Seeing it, my eyes widened and I felt so happy.

Yummy, I just can't wait to eat it but wait I'll drink something, this lungs is dry, let me drink some juice. what a great idea.

I on the light in the living room. I took the plate and the glass with me, I went to sit in the living room and enjoy eating the pasty cake. While eating it, someone rang the bell, I decided to open the door, I was at first scared thinking who it would be, I then realised it must be one of the maids, as one maid went to the hospital to see her son in the evening.May be she came back now, that was the only thing I was thinking.

It must be Samia.

when I opened the door, my eyes widened by itself, my mouth was opened, I was scared at the same time.

"Za-zaheer y-you here?"I couldn't talk, I stammered. I didn't expect I would really see him. I was terrified.

"Muhayba-what happened to you? how did you get injured? Reply me! dare you if you lie to me!" He shouted and he was livid.

what I will say now? Muhayba lie to him but no if he finds out? No- say him the truth Muhayba, it's time to say everything to him-

Asalamualaykum,Hi,Bonjour💕
yes,after so long I've updated, as I had some important schedule,anyway,how did you find this chapter?How did you find the new entry of Ibn Qayim's family? if you are so eager to read the next chapter then do comment here💕🕎.

Till then : Pray,Take care,Smile,Slay and Patients :)

By : hijabygirlFa_h🍒💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.9K 2.7K 41
PREVIOUSLY NAMED 'Maybe it was never meant to be...' "Why did you do this to me? WHY ME? AN ALREADY BROKEN girl? Why did you show me a fake world and...
4.3K 865 28
Yasmine is a star girl, with plans for the future, good grades and a boyfriend to top it up but how can she survive when her enemies are her family...
23.7K 2.2K 61
*Note* Hey there! Who has come to read the story, thank you for coming and just peep inside but the order of the parts are jumbled because of some gl...
8.4K 673 28
"Why will you loose me?" I asked with frowns and he sighed closing his eyes. "Do you love me?" He asked looking deep in my eyes and I nodded my head...