Best Books to be read in Watt...

By Novellava

There are many books in wattpad but my taste is romantic fiction +Indian so all you people out there get rea... More

Historical Fiction
Romance Fiction
TEEN FICTION
FANTASY
CHICKLIT
DEAR BULLY
NOT AN UPDATE
HUMOUR

HUMOUR

3.8K 21 0
By Novellava

4.ALL STARTED WITH A DARE

BY: Infinitely finite

"You'll do anything will you?" Keeley smirks, a mischievous glint lighting up her brown eyes. "I dare you, Jade Elsie Brooke, to break into Trystan Woods house and steal a pair of his boxers without him finding out." Jade Brooke was the dare devil who had never turned down a dare, no matter how bad it was. So when a simple game of truth of dare ends up flipping her life upside down in the form of a dare, she has no one to blame but herself. Trystan Woods was the boy out of reach for most, who stood at the top of the high school food chain. Everyone loves him, and he was the football team captain. Jade had never interacted with him, until the day she was dared to break into his house and steal his underwear. The only flaw in the plan? When he catches her in his room holding his boxers.

THIS BOOK IS DARE LOVE STORY .....FOR MORE DETAILS READ THE BOOK

BYE....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 56 6
Sequel of Love Starts After Nikkah! It is the story of Asma and Zaviyar who are bound in a marriage of convenience. Asma as a punishment for what she...
134K 9.2K 79
A story of a girl who is madly in love with her bestfriend, who is getting married to someone else.... How will this marriage change her life and how...
138K 8.2K 88
super angry ceo Kartik Goenka and his super cute assistant Naira. how will their love story bloom
260K 5.9K 57
โ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. โž kate martin x fem! oc