Rain On Me

By cupcakediamondx

He is the biggest star in the world . . everybody knows him. Michael loves his fans and he loves what he doe... More

Part 1 ~ Rain On Me
Part 2 ~ Adorably Clumsy
Part 3 ~ Painfully Shy
Part 4 ~ Moonwalker for A Night?
Part 5 ~ Man in The Mirror
Part 6 ~ 10,000 Dollars?
Part 7 ~ A Sticky Situation
Part 8 ~ Loneliness
Part 9 ~ Dinner For Two?
Part 10 ~ Irresponsible?
Part 11 ~ Michael's Doctor's Appointment
Part 12 ~ Luana
Part 13 ~ Crossing The Line?
Part 14 ~ Dangerous Attraction
Part 15 ~ Tears & Blood
Part 16 ~ Rain It All On Me
Part 17 ~ Closer Than Close
Part 18 ~ Right or Wrong?
Part 19 ~ In Over My Head
Part 20 ~ Inevitable
Part 21 ~ Falling For Him?
Part 23 ~ So Into You
Part 24 ~ Making Love?
Part 25 ~ The Price Of Fame
Part 26 - Overprotective?
Part 27 - Life in a Bubble
Part 28 ~ In Too Deep
Part 29 ~ Invading Michael's Privacy?
Part 30 ~ Human Nature
Part 31 ~ Breaking out
Part 32 ~ A Sweet Little Secret
Part 33 ~ A Kiss From The Past
Part 34 ~ This I promise you
Part 35 ~ Megan's Boss meets Michael
Part 36 ~ A Star is Born?
Part 37 ~ Fake Smiles
Part 38 ~ Megan confronts Bill

Part 22 ~ Soft Touches

3.3K 141 37
By cupcakediamondx

'Keep it together, Megan' I tell myself. . I can't let Ashley know why I just nearly exploded. The way she talks about Michael makes me wanna . . ugh . . I can't even say what it makes me wanna do, but I know one thing for sure, it's making me angry.

I have to keep it together though . . Ashley would not appreciate the fact that Michael and I are having a ''thing'', I guess you could say . . . she would be crushed. . . ugh god. This is so uncomfortable . . . She always talked about MJ that way . . the sexual stuff and everything, I never really cared . . but now I do . . and I hate it.

Ashley's got it BAD for Michael.

She's looking at me, doesn't know what to say. . my sudden outbirst confused and distracted her. I have to let this go . . I have to just let her talk like that . . she's a bright girl and she knows me well . . she will figure it out. 'just act normal, Megan' I think to myself.

"Stop with . . what??"

"The sexual talk . . it's making me uncomfortable"

"Since when does sexual talk make you uncomfortable?"

"Can we just watch the DVD now?"

"Fine . . I just wanted to make sure you pay attention to his body"

"I'm paying attenion . . ok? I have eyes . . but thank you!"

"Meg, what is going on with you? are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad . . let's just watch the DVD, ok?"

"Girl . . there is something going and you refuse to tell me"

"Nothing is going on. . what should be going on?"

"Why are you so grumpy? do you wanna watch something else?"

"No . . this is fine . . everything's ok . . let's eat some snacks"

My phone rings . . it's Michael . . oh snap!!!

Ashley looks at my phone with a bright smile on her face. She would DIE to pick up that phone right now. I can't answer it next to her . . I know Michael will mention one thing or the other about last night . . I don't want Ashley to suspect a thing.

"Meg, can I pick up? oh please, let me pick up and say HI to him!"

"No . . I can't do that. . I'm not gonna answer the phone"

"WHY NOT?! are you nuts?! MJ is calling you! he needs you"

"Yea but . . he will have to wait until our next appointment"

"Well, maybe something happened to him and he wants to talk on the phone!!"

"WELL . . he will just have to wait until I call him back!!"

"Meg . . pick up the damn phone, will you???!!"

"No . . I'm not his friend, I'm his psychologist! I'm be busy right now"

"BUSY?! . . .you're watching TV!!!!"

"See?? I'm busy watching TV!! . . I will call him back later!"

"Meg . . what the hell? why aren't you picking up? can I pick up??"

"NO!! now can we please just keep watching the concert?!!"

~ Michael's point of view ~

Megan doesn't pick up the phone . . I called twice already . . I hope she's ok. She's probably tired from all the preparing she did today.

I hope her evaluation will go well. . it's 7:30pm, I just got back from rehearsal . . we all wanted to rehears for much longer but I didn't feel so well . . . that's actually why I'm trying to reach Megan . . . but I know she's busy . . . I shouldn't bother her when she's working anyway.

I'm actually feeling very sick right now . . rehearsal was a little too much . . the scar on my neck is burning and that's making me feel nauseous and lightheaded a little bit . . and I haven't eaten since this morning . . . I have to relax.

I should've listened to Megan . . I can't do the concert, not until I'm fully recovered. I need to take it slow . . no rehearsal for the next two days . . or maybe three . . I'll wait and see what Megan has to say . . . I'm sure she will be like ''I told you so'' . . but that's alright.

She really told me so . . I just didn't wanna listen . . I don't want pain to get me down . . I'm stronger than that and I want her to see that . .

It's 10:30pm . . . I just got a text message from Megan:

"Good evening Moonwalker. . are you still up?"

____________

"Yes . . . how was your day?"

____________

"My friend Ashley was here . . we watched you live in Japan on DVD"

____________

"Did you enjoy it?"

____________

"I did. . . . how was your day? how was rehearsal?"

____________

"Fine. . but I don't feel good right now . . I'm very nauseous"

____________

"Nauseous? . . are you alright?"

____________

"I'm ok . . trying to fall asleep now . . . kinda wish you were here"

____________

"You do. . .?"

____________

"I sure do"

____________

"Aww. . . please make sure you drink enough water, ok?"

____________

"A hug from you would help me more right now"

____________

"A hug?"

____________

"Yea . . . I would really like that"

____________

"Now?"

____________

"No, in mabye 2 years . . . yes, now!" . . *giggles*

____________

"Do you like, want me to come over?"

____________

"Oh, I'd love that. . . ."

____________

"Ok . . . . I'm on my way then. . ."

____________

I put my phone on the night table and take a quick shower. I'm so happy that she's coming over. I really missed her today . . . I wonder if she missed me too . . or thought about me . . .once, maybe twice.

It's 11:15pm . . I just heard a knock on the door . . "Come in" . . she walks in. "Hi" I get up and give her a hug. . I hope she doesn't mind my bare face and messy hair.

"Are you still feeling nauseous?"

"Yea. My scar is hurting a little bit. But now that you're here, I feel better"

~ Megan's point of view ~

And I'm back . . . in his embrace that I don't wanna get out of. The warmth of his body giving me the feeling of pure relaxation. I'm falling harder and harder and there's nothing I can do.

I had a hard time getting rid of Ashley . . not that I wanted to get rid of her, I love spending time with her but I really wanted to call Michael back and check if he's ok . . . because after all, I'm the one to take care of him.

"I'm so happy that you're here, Megan . ."

He pulls me closer . . so close, my mouth is touching his naked chest. He's not wearing a shirt and I don't mind at all . . in fact . . that's what I need right now.

The soft touch of his skin on my cheek . . ughhhh . . there is something magical about him . . it's like he can control my feelings and emotions with his mere touch . . . and right now they're set on MAXIMUM.

Have you ever felt so carefree and happy that all you can think about is clouds and rainbows? That's how I feel right now . . and it's scaring me in a way . . I've been in love before but I've never felt so weak about it.

It's like falling in love so hard and fast, there is no way you are able to control what you say or do . . . or even think . . my mind is going wild right now . . all the feelings and emtions are taking over.

"Megan . . I would really love to kiss you right now"

"Go ahead . . I would love that"

He licks his bottom lip . . then he softly puts his lips on mine.

Here we go . . this is making me so weak . . his lips and his warm touch.

A loud knock on the door interrups the moment . . dammit.

"Yes?" He says quietly. But loud enough to hear for the person outside the door.

"It's Sheryl . . I hope I didn't wake you. . can I come in really quick?"

To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 168 93
Two completely opposite people; Natalia Grey the school nerd, teacher's pet. She's a big sister and role model. She believes in love at first sight...
5.2K 149 14
Your a famous singer and everyone loves you. Your manager get you a bodyguard for protection but you fall in love with your Bodyguard will your Bodyg...
19.3K 735 36
Imagine that one day, all of a sudden you wake up in a completely different world. A world so similar and yet completely different. What would you do...
1.8K 518 27
Megan has never been good at facing problems so as soon as she buries her mother she runs off to Lynwood with her friend Zoe to find peace but then s...