Fandom Imagines

由 sydney_mikaelson

!Requests are open! Supernatural Kingsmen Riverdale Merlin Glee Star Trek Sherlock The Lost b... 更多

Star Trek
Sherlock
Supernatural
Supernatural
Supernatural
Riverdale
Sherlock
Glee
Merlin
Merlin
Star trek
Glee
Supernatural ( Thanksgiving )
The Lost Boys
A/N
Star Trek ( New Years's Eve/ Holidays )
Ghost Adventures Crew
Hamilton
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
A/N
Teen Wolf Prompt
Grey's Anatomy
Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy
A/N
Grey's Anatomy
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy ( pt. 1)
Grey's anatomy ( pt. 2)
Grey's Anatomy
Grey's Anatomy
A/N
Grey's Anatomy
Merlin
Star Trek DS9
Christmas - Teen Wolf
Teen Wolf
Grey's Anatomy
Request 1

Merlin

723 5 9
由 sydney_mikaelson

Fandom: Merlin

Character: Sir Leon

Title: " I promise you"

this was a request from: @kaitlin_Salvatore

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd person POV

Camelot was in full-out celebration mode King Arthur and Queen Guinevere just announced the birth of their son, Prince William Merlin Pendragon!

Being the Queen's maid, you were basically the first one to know, so it wasn't such a huge surprise to you as it was to others. Working in the castle you meet lots of people. chefs, maids, nobles, knights, you name it. That's how you met your boyfriend, Leon.

Leon was a knight, and a pretty good one considering he's a knight at the Round table. But he was also Arthur's right-hand man, his aide-de-camp ( other than Merlin ), Leon was well known for his loyalty to Camelot and to the King, this made Leon one of Camelot's most well-known and loved Knights.

Along with the up-sides, being a Knight comes with it's down-sides, such as, Leon being away ALOT on dangerous quests, daring adventures, and defending Camelot when at war. You wished with all your heart that you could go with him, but you are the Queen's maid and you have no experience in the field. So you stayed home and attended Gwen  in her queenly duties, whilst worrying about Leon.

But with the festival lasting a whole week, you had Leon all to yourself, and you did not  intend on sharing him.

"Leo!" You yell, running down the castle steps. All the boys had just gotten back from, quote on quote " the most dangerous quest known to man" in the words of the King. When Leon told you that Arthur was having Leo accompany him on the quest you almost confronted Arthur about it yourself, considering Arthur is basically the brother you never had.

"Kaitlin!" A huge smile appears on Leon's face when his eyes meet mine. Quickly, he dismounts his horse and runs up to me. His arms wrap themselves around my waist as he picks me up, spinning me around, planting a much-needed kiss on my lips. His kiss is firm on your lips, quickly realized how much you actually missed this. You missed him. The way he smells, the way his smile lights up the room, the way he can be the perfect boyfriend and knight at the same time, the way a sparkle appears in his eyes when he talks about something he loves. You missed him so incredibly much, you could barley stand it.

Leon breaks away from you but his arms remain protectively wrapped around you. " I missed you, so much." You whisper, panting, from the lack of breath. His forehead rests on yours, while you close your eyes, enjoying this moment.

" I missed you too," he whispers, moving his forehead from yours to rest his chin on your head, "you have no idea."

Out of the corner of your eye, you see Gwen walk out to the castle's pavilion, as Arthur rushes to her. You smile at the sight, the two of them so happily in love with each other. Seeing them reminded you of Leon and you. You two have been courting for the past two years, from the moment you laid eyes on him, you were helpless. Helplessly, in love with a man you never met. But then he turned around and his eyes met yours, and he had never seen a woman so beautiful as you. You had a lavender dress, that hugged your curves perfectly and accented your skin tone in a beautiful way. You looked completely jaw-dropping. And that's what happened to Leon when he saw you. His jaw dropped, with wide eyes.

-

-

-

( flash back )

You walk out of the castle, carrying some fabric to sew into dresses. As a child, you always hated when your mother made you practice your sewing, but now it's something you use everyday, and everyday you thank you mother for teaching you.

You enter the pavilion, which is sprouting with life. The knights had just gotten back from another quest, you had no clue what the quest was for but it was apparently dangerous. You dive into the crowds of people surrounding the knights, trying your best to get to your house, but you fail. Something hard collides with your chest, causing  you to fall and the fabric to spill from the basket. Your body collides with the floor and then a throbbing pain in my forehead pounds in your head, you slowly sit up, reaching a hand to your forehead. Your hands come back covered with blood. You groan, resting your back against one of the castle's walls.

You blink, slightly dizzy from your fall. You close your eyes and when you open them, a pair of crystal blue eyes meet yours. A knight with dirty-blonde, curly hair and a very sharp jawline, crouches down next to you, his eyes racked with worry. You've seen him around the castle, before, and you'd be lying if you said that you weren't attracted to him, but you never acted on anything.

" Miss," he starts, " are you okay?"

The world is spinning, you try to say something back to the attractive knight but nothing comes slips through your lips. You look back one more time at the knight before your vision starts to blur then everything goes black.

---

Your head pounds, as you start to sit up, slowly  looking around at your surroundings. You've been here many times before, since Merlin was your best friend, you've slept over at his place before. Your eyes meet Gauis' eyes.

" You had a pretty bad fall, Kaitlin."  The physician starts to explain, walking over to a table, grabbing a herbal  lather.

" Mhm," you groan, laying back down.

" But you should be back on your feet, in a few hours." Gauis swabs the herbal treatment on my forehead. " Merlin should be coming to check on you every few hours." Gauis wipes off the herbal treatment, before pressing a cold-compact on your forehead. He excuses himself, and walks out the door, leaving you by yourself. You relax, taking a few deep breaths before fatigue washes over you, and you slowly drift to sleep.

--

" Wake up," Merlin throws a pillow that lands on your face, " no lazy dums allowed in here."

" Then why are you here?" You roll your eyes, sitting up.

" Merlin," the same curly-haired knight walks into this room, " hitting a woman, is no way to treat a lady." The knight glances at you, a small smile plays on his lips.

" Oh her?" Merlin grins, " well, she deserves it." He laughs at you, clearly enjoying himself.

" Bite me." You sneer, breaking his smile.

" I won't," he places a defensive hand on his chest, " but he might." Merlin points at the, now blushing knight.

Heat rushes into your cheeks, crap, Merlin always has the best come-backs. Merlin smugly walks out of the room, clearly thinking about something that's not going to happen.

Mr. Curly head clears his throat and takes a seat next to you. " I apologize, about my friend, he seems to...get carried away." He smiles up at me, his elbows resting on the edge of my bed.

" I've known him for pretty much my whole life, so I guess I'm used to it."

" What is your name, Miss?"

" Kaitlin." you reply, happy that he might've taken an interest in you.

" That's a beautiful name." A bright smile plays on his lips.

" And what's your name?" You ask, playfully,

" Leon."

(  flashback ends )

-

-

-

You and Leon walks down the busy Camelot street. People flood the streets, music sounds in the streets. People dance and laugh, dressed in they're best dresses and suits. Every corner has at least one Jester or performer, drawing a crowd.

" Leon!" Gwaine's familiar voice sounds from behind us, " Kaitlin!" Gwaine and the rest of Leon's knight friends jog up to you. Gwaine wraps his arms around your shoulders, in a friendly way, but Leon thought the opposite. He scowls, and wraps a protective arm around your waist, causing Gwaine to retract with his hands in the air.

You spend the rest of the day drinking, eating, laughing, and celebrating. Eventually, the sun starts to set, painting the sky with golds, oranges, and ruby reds. Leon takes your small hand in his, slowly leading you away from the loud music and flooded streets. He leads you up a grassy hillside, a warm breeze brushes your braided hair to the side.

" Leo," you giggle, " where are you taking me?"

" Right...," he drags you a few feet further to reveal a lavish red blanket, with a picnic basket and two golden goblets with a bottle of wine. " Here."

" Leo." You reach up a hand to cover your mouth, as your eyes widen. It was beautiful, the sunset shines on the goblets, creating a golden-orange hue. " This is beautiful."

" Just like you."

You two start to sit down and start your meal. The two of you talk non-stop, like you usually do. You could do this forever with him, talking with him non-stop, laughing with him,   you could do anything with him and not be bored. You're ready to spend the rest of forever with him.

You eventually finish your meal and start to pick up until the only thing that's out is the red, velvet blanket. You start to walk away but Leon calls out your name. You turn around and see Leon down on one knee on the blanket.

" Kaitlin," he starts, " the day I met you, I saw you fall over. Sure, it wasn't your most graceful moment, but I got to be blessed with grace of your face. I've stood for thousands of years and have not faltered, but the day I met you, my legs shook. I can't promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives, or that the future will bring is many rainbows. I can't promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. I can promise you my everlasting devotion, my loyalty, my respect, and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be here for you, to listen and hold your hand, and I'll always do my best to  make you happy and  to make you feel loved. I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis, and pray with you, dream with you, build with you, and always cheer you on and encourage you. I'll willingly be your protector, your advisor, your counselor, your friend, your family, your everything, I promise you. Kaitlin, will you marry me?"

Tears flow steadily down your cheeks now, "yes, yes I will marry you."

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

30.7K 312 88
REQUESTS OPEN This is my third book of one- shot or mini series on different fandoms. I will be accepting requests but only for the certain fandoms...
6K 74 20
Send in your requests I write imagines from Marvel Vampire diaries DC The originals Etc.
730K 15.5K 77
Various 'Imagines' from various fandoms. Fandoms include: Th1rteen R3asons Why, Teen Wolf, Marvel, The Walking Dead, Supernatural, The Vampire Diari...
48.4K 798 48
imagines for: ~ 13 Reasons Why ~ Riverdale ~ The Maze Runner ~Teen Wolf ~ Shadowhunters ~ Harry Potter ~ Marvel ~ DC ~ The Umbrella Academy ~ Julie...