The new girl // jenzie ?

By jenziexoxo

Mackenzie just moved from Pittsburgh to La so she isn't very popular... in fact only a few ppl know she exist... More

Catcalled
The truth
Are you sure you want to drink that?
Slutshamed
Sleepover pt 1
Sleepover pt 2
The flirty wave
Scare
Goodbyes
News
You dont understand how much it hurts
Joey!!
War
Hes back!
The end

Disneyland

4.8K 87 7
By jenziexoxo

Kenzie's POV
I woke up to someone banging on my door and someone spamming the door bell. I open my door and see Maddie.
M; Mackenzie go answer the fucking door they're your friends and I don't wanna walk downstairs.
I nod sleepily and run downstairs. I open the door and see Annie and Brynn.
K; I thought Disneyland wasn't until 9... its 7:30! And where's Lauren?
B; well you have to get ready and Lauren's gonna meet us there.
K; fine.
I open the door wider and let them come in. We walk back up to my room and I lay back down on my bed.
A; no no. Get up and go take a shower we will pick out your clothes.
She pushed me in the bathroom so I took brushed my teeth then took a shower.
When I walked out of the bathroom I put on the outfit that was in my bed.

After I change Brynn does my hair and Annie does my makeup. It's now 9.
B; alright let's go! let's go! let's go!
K; ok! Ok! Ok!
We laughed. I grabbed my phone and ran out the house. Brynn drove us to Disneyland and we payed and went in.
B; so... what should we do first?
K; well I don't know about you guys but I'm hungry.
A; same.
B; mkay then let's go get food.
We go into this candy store and buy a lot.
K; what a healthy breakfast.
I said sarcastically. Annie laughed and Brynn just smiled.
B; well.. Lauren said she's here so we're going to meet her by the sword.
Me and Annie nod and we walk over to the sword and see lauren laughing at something. I sneak up on her and scare her.
K; boo!
She screamed and I started laughing so did Annie and Brynn.
L; you suck!
B; what's he doing here?
She was looking at the person trying to pull out the sword.
L; sorry... my mom made me bring him.
K; you suck!
I teased Lauren. We both laugh and walk away from the sword. Soon enough Johnny came running up to us.
B; they always come running back.
We laugh and Johnny just glares at us.
K; so how's your girlfriend doing?
J; she great actually... she just-
K; stop. I don't care I didn't actually mean it.
J; oh.
I rolled my eyes and I see Lauren try to hold in her laugh. After walking around taking pictures and going on rides for what felt like a million years we finally decided to eat. We were walking towards the castle and it was such a pretty picture.
K; Johnny!
J; what?
I handed him my phone.
K; take a picture of us!
We stand and pose and he took a couple.
K; thanks.
I said as he handed me my phone.

*time skip*
It's 9:00 and it's dark and chilly so I decided to buy an oversized stitch sweatshirt that covers my shorts. The fireworks start in 30 minuets so we're sitting at a table eating funnel cake and asking each other questions.
J; ok.. let's see. Mackenzie.. you got your eye on someone?
K; what do you mean?
J; ya know.. crushing?
I start to blush and I pray they don't see it because it's dark.... but I was wrong.
A; omg you're blushing! You do like someone!
K; ok fine. I like someone. But I'm not telling who.
L; what? Why not?
K; because I bet that one of you will yell and he will find out.
B; fine fine.

Soon enough the fireworks started.
K; Johnny take our picture!
I hand him my phone and we pose. He takes a couple then we ask a stranger to take one so Johnny could be in it. He stood next to me and put his arm around me. I felt my cheeks heat up.

Stranger; how about just the couple.
K; what couple?
Lauren Annie and Brynn ran to the side so it was just me and Johnny. I rolled my eyes and rested my arm on his shoulder and put up a peace sign.
The stranger hands me my phone after taking the pictures.
Stranger; you know you two make a cute couple.
K; oh no we-
J; thank you sir.
Johnny interrupted me putting his arm around me again. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink. The stranger smiled and walked away.
K; what the hell was that?
J; what was what?
K; why'd you say that?
He shrugged his shoulders.
J; why not?
I rolled my eyes and removed his arm from around my waist.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.3K 43
Kenzie and her family move to L.A what happens when she meets Johnny and Lauren. Will they become friends or more.
87.2K 1.2K 27
Mackenzie Ziegler's best friend Lauren Orlando's brother is the hottest and most popular guy at their school. All the girls only ever dream he'd pay...
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...
85.9K 1.5K 70
Mackenzie Ziegler and her freinds, go through an obstacle. Breakups,crushes,backstabbers,lies,cheating-you know name it, she's been through it, with...