Shot Through The Heart (Sho...

isabellaburhart tarafından

"Even if the stars burn out and our world is falling around us, this is me promising I'll never leave you. (Y... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 10

7K 236 180
isabellaburhart tarafından

"You are not mine. But sometimes I pretend you wish you were. I create this idea that you secretly want me . . . and I often forget it's just something I've made up." ~m.k.

♥♥♥

♪Listening suggestion: Say OK by Vanessa Hudgens

----------

End of the week, (Y/N)'s POV

     We all said goodbye to Riku as he left us to join a different team in the morning. Kaito and I were sad to see him go, but Nachika was an inconsolable fountain of tears.

     "I promise I'll see you soon," Riku said with his arms around his girlfriend, trying to comfort her. "It's not like we're separated for good, we're just not working together. I love you, Chika."

     Nachika nodded. "I love you too. Forever."

     He nodded. "Forever."

     Kaito and I watched awkwardly as the two made out for the last time in a while. Eventually, he left us and shut the door.

     I came up beside Nachika and gave her a hug. "It'll be okay."

     "Thank you, (Y/N). Hopefully we can use this to better get to know each other? I know I've spent an excessive amount of time with Riku."

     I nodded. "That sounds good."

    We all headed out for our normal routine; Nachika and I left for our different schools and Kaito made his way to the training complex. Something I didn't mention before, Kaito was a genius and had learned everything high school could teach him, so his days were spent improving his combat skills or learning to decode a bomb or whatever...

     As usual, I joined up with Mikura and walked with her to school. I got us there early, so I'd get a chance to wave to Shoto (and Bakugo, I suppose) before class started.

     "Geez, you really rake in the hotties!" Mikura exclaimed as we entered our first class of the day. "You going to the dance with one of them? Better start thinking about it, it's in like a month!"

      "A month is still a long time, Mikura." I said it as chill as possible, but I couldn't help but wonder if...maybe Shoto would ask me? Ugh, no! I was taught to expect nothing, therefore I wouldn't be disappointed.

       We took our seats and waited for the second bell to ring. However, when it did, we didn't start class.

      "Class, I'd like for you to greet a new student." Our teacher walked to the front of the class with a new girl. He stood with her at the front of the room.

     "This is Taega. She just moved here from Yokohama, and she'll be taking this class until the year's out."

       The girl was slender and pretty tall, with bright blue-green eyes and blushy cheeks. Her chocolate brown waves were pulled back in a high, flawless, ponytail. Long fringed bangs and model eyebrows framed her movie star face. She looked about the room with a turned-up nose.

      You know how you can get vibes from people upon the first impression? For example, my first impression of Mikura was yes! "future bestie" written all over this one! Or, say Midoriya, whose presence constantly shouted "positive flowing energy!" But this Taega girl? She might as well have had caution tape enveloping her like a mummy.

     "You can go ahead and take a seat next to Mikura, there in the third row. She's there on the end with the chestnut hair. I believe she's one that shares your same schedule."

     "Thank you very much." The girl walked the perimeter of the room and slid into an empty desk beside my friend, just to the right in front of me.

     Mikura stretched out her hand for a handshake. "Hello there! I'm Mikura!" She beamed like and angel from heaven.

     Taega glanced at her with her long, mascara-caked lashes and only nodded her acknowledgement. "Taega."

       I watched as Mikura slowly withdrew her hand, and stole it away onto her lap in the shadows of her desk. She turned her attention back to the teacher, humiliated. I felt a slight burn in my heart for her.

     The whole period, I observed the new girl. It had become a habit ever since I was taught to do it as an assassin kid. She looked around the room when she thought everyone's attention was on their textbooks, as if checking them out or seeking competition. If she locked gazes with any of the girls, she'd subtly roll her eyes and turn her head away. She actually did it to me once, and I felt that my first-hand theories were all confirmed. This girl was wicked.

     So she's got the same classes as Mikura, I thought, realizing a horrible truth.  And I have the same classes as Mikura...

----------

     Lunch break, Shoto's POV

     Bakugo wanted to see (Y/N) during lunch hour, as did Midoriya and Uraraka so I decided to go with them. I never went alone anymore, because according to Bakugo and even Iida, I was leading (Y/N) on without meaning to. I still texted her from time to time, but I could still hear Iida's chastening words.

     "If you're not romantically interested in her like you say you aren't, then you should stop going out of your way so much for her. She might fall for you when you have nothing to give back in return."

     I cringed at the thought.

    "Are you okay, Todoroki?" Uraraka suddenly asked. "What were you just thinking of?"

    "It's nothing." That's right, that's all it is. Nothing.

     We approached the (Y/N)'s school grounds within ten minutes. Most of the girls seemed to be outside eating lunch. But then there was (Y/N) and Mikura, talking alone under a tree like normal.

     "Over there," I said, pointing in their direction.

----------

Same moment, (Y/N)'s POV

     "I swear, she bought her skirt a size too small so it would be extra short like that," I droned as I rested my head against the tree trunk. The first half of the day had been nothing but a pain in the butt. More like, the new girl Taega had been a pain in the butt.

     For starters, she managed to wrangle the attention of all the popular girls of the school and get into their cliques like it was nothing. She kissed up to all the teachers, especially the young male ones, and all she'd talk about were boys and how many apparently had crushes on her back in Yokohama. For the cherry on top, she looked down on Mikura and I seeing that we weren't in the "popular" group.

     "It's not bad to popular," Mikura spoke. "It's not like all popular people are snobby or anything. In fact, there are snobby people regardless whether you're popular or not. It just sucks when girls like Taega try to buy their way into that circle with her looks. She's hot and she knows it. She's made me feel all insecure; I kinda thought I was pretty." She laughed uneasily.

     "Mikura! You can't let girls like that intimidate you! Did you see how much makeup she was wearing? She's the one that's insecure. You're beautiful, Mikura, and you're so much more than her. Besides, I don't wear much makeup 'cuz I'd rather have the guy be shocked when I put it on and not when I take it off."

     "(Y/N), you're better than both Taega and me just for saying that."

     I said nothing but gave her a sunny smile.

     Presently, my U.A. friends seemed to join us out of nowhere.

     "Hi everyone," I said with an ounce of shyness. Two times this week, the U.A. group met us here during lunch, one of which I had introduced Mikura to them. I was comfortable around them of course, but the butterflies in my stomach never cooperated when Shoto was near. Ugh, so annoying having a crush!

     "Hey, (Y/N)! Thought we'd chill with you guys." Bakugo plopped down on the grass beside me.

     Midoriya and Uraraka sat down on the grass across from us, but Shoto only remained standing.

     Slowly, I looked up at Shoto. "Hi."

     He gave me his trademark partial smile, but that was all.

     I felt uncomfortable. I was just being normal, wasn't I? He'd been like his all week, and even when he texted me, our conversations didn't last more than about twelve messages. What's wrong, Shoto?

     I wanted to, but I wasn't about to ask that.

    We talked a little, at least, Bakugo talked while we listened, for a few minutes uninterrupted. But then a nightmare happened.

----------

Ha ha ha yeah, I know that was fast dishing out another chapter. I don't really have a schedule for myself so time in between chapters will vary insanely. What did you think? Hoped you liked the chapter.

Also this thing made #2 in shototodorokixreader for a day or so! I was kinda surprised lol. 

Thank you all for reading as always!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

9.9K 284 34
Shoto Todoroki and his father, Endeavor, have no idea that Todoroki has a half-sister who is much like him, and yet so different. she can also contro...
361K 9.1K 79
I love you Shoto.... So this night let's become inseparable.. Take me.. Two stupid Teenagers that made a stupid choice resulting in severe conseque...
611K 17.9K 38
(Y/N) is a young girl who just wants to be a hero just like everyone else. Her life wasn't easy though. She has always kept to herself and didn't lik...
1.2K 12 28
When Ikimono Fujiiro gets accepted into U.A. She never thought she'd have avoid her parents of all things. With the help of her love at first sight...