Everything About You

By writingqueen97

Ana and Louis were always best friends, she's wen the one that encouraged him to audition for the x factor. N... More

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 12

712 11 11
By writingqueen97

"What am I gonna do guys?" I asked everyone except Harry after describing the whole situation to

them. Days passed and Louie told Liam everything, who told Zayn, who told Niall. Secrets are clearly not kept around them very well.

Harry was currently at the Chinese Restaurant picking up dinner.

"You're gonna have to tell him sometime." Niall said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I can't hurt him," I said softly, the tears starting to flow. Instantly there were four hands on my back and whispers reassuring me.

"It's better to end it sooner," Zayn said. I looked up at him and his lips formed a tight line.

"What do I say though? I've never done anything like this before." I said.

"Just tell him the truth." Liam said, patting my hand.

"But I can't just drop a bomb like that on Harry." I sniffled, hugging a pillow to my chest. Louie kissed my temple.

"You can do it." he said, then swooped down and muttered "for us." in my ear. I looked up and smiled at him.

"What can you do?" Harry said, suddenly walking in and taking notice to the closeness of his best mates to me. "What's going on?"

I looked at the others who all gave me reassuring looks before turning back to Harry.

"Harry, we need to talk." I said firmly.

"I'm just going to go do a Twitcam, care to join Zayn?" Liam said. They jumped off the couch and dashed up the stairs.

"Boy that Chinese food smells good," Niall commented before taking the bag from Harry and heading for the kitchen.

"I'll just be in my room or something." Louis said, stalking down the hallway.

"What's going on Anna? Why's everyone acting so strange?" Harry asked. I patted the spot next to me and he sat down, taking my hand. I slowly pulled away.

"I made a mistake." I started off. He didn't say anything so I continued on. "When you were in the hospital, I kissed Louis."

The tears already started to pour. Harry hugged me but I pulled away, knowing I needed to stay strong.

"So what does this mean for us?" Harry asked shakily. I shook my head.

"I think it's best if we break up. I can't have these mixed feelings about you guys, it's tearing me apart."

Harry shook his head. "I won't give up that easily." He started off, his voice cracking. "I can offer you more and I'll fight for you and-" I put a finger to his lips.

"Please don't. If you cared about me at all you'd let me go. I don't have the same feelings you do." I whispered.

"I think I knew it all along..." Harry looked down at the ground and bit his lip.

"Knew what?"

"You liked him and he liked you. And here I was being the third wheel."

"Don't think like that," I said, drawing his attention back to me.

"But it's the truth. You guys are perfect for each other and I screwed everything up by getting in the way."

"If it helps, you were the best third wheel I've ever had," I chuckled hoarsely. He gave me a watery smile.

"Thanks. But where does this leave us?" he questioned.

"Well I'd hope to remain friends, but if you don't want to..."

"Are you kidding me? Hell yeah I want to!" he said with a little more enthusiasm. I smiled up at him.

"That means a lot to me." I said shakily again. He pulled me into one more light hug that I didn't stop him from.

Suddenly Niall walked in holding a bowl of rice. "You really have to try this lad! It's phenomenal!"

"Nah, I think I'm gonna call it a night." Harry said before walking upstairs.

I sniffled and looked at the ground. Suddenly the couch dipped next to me. I looked up at the Irish boy.

"You want some?" he held out the rice to me. I chuckled as a tear escaped my eye.

"No thanks." I heard him set the bowl down on the table next to us before his fingers were under my chin, forcing me to look into his blue eyes.

"Are you okay?"

I shrugged. "I've been better, but I know I made the right choice." I felt him put his arm around me.

"I don't think you realize how much Louie likes you. Everytime we shared a story, he'd come back with an even crazier one about you two." He said.

"I bet he never told you the time I made him play Tea Party with me..." I contemplated. I felt Niall shake with laughter next to me.

"No, but I'd love to hear it."

"It was my 6th birthday party..." I started off, biting my lip and looking into the distance, remembering the day...

**Flashback***

"Mommy where is everyone?!" I asked, slamming my hand down on the little table I had set up. There were teacups and cookies with chairs around it. I was in my new pretty pink dress and my hair was curled.

"I don't know sweetheart they said they'd be here," my mom tried to reassure me, patting my head. I slammed my face into the table.

"Even Lou didn't show up." I muttered as I sobbed. I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

"Yes I did!" I turned around and looked at the boy in the striped shirt. He beamed a smile and I sat up and hugged him.

"Louie you came!"

"Of course I did, you're my best friend." he held out a present. "I got you this!"

I opened it and inside was a stuffed frog, my favorite animal.

"I love it!" I hugged him again. "Thanks."

"So what do you wanna do?" he asked. I smiled up at him.

"I know!" I grabbed his arm and towed him up to my bedroom. Reaching into my closet I pulled out a frilly blue dress that was too big for me.

"Here you can put this on!" I threw it at him. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I don't want to wear this! it's a dress!"

"Well that's what you wear to tea parties silly!" I giggled.

"No."

"Aw come on, pllleeeaassee?!" I tugged on his arm.

"Alright, but only because it's your birthday." he said, taking off his shirt.

"Yay!" I jumped up and down. When he got dressed we went downstairs and back to the table.

"Now what do we do?" he asked, picking up a cookie and examining it.

"No! You have to use manners. Say please and thank you and lift up your pinky when you drink your tea." I said, showing him.

We played for about 15 minutes until he threw down his tea cup and crossed his arms. "This is boring!"

I nodded. "It is. Wanna go outside and play kickball?" I said standing up. He smiled at me before ripping off the dress, standing only in his underwear.

"Let's go!" he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the sliding door.

**Flashback ends**

Niall was on the floor laughing by the end of it.

"Please tell me you have pictures!" he finally got out between his fit of hysterics.

"Of course!" I beamed. He sobered up and returned to the couch. I sighed deeply.

"Thanks for listening. I feel a lot better now," I said. He gave me a hug.

"Anytime. Now go see your pretty princess." he chuckled out. I shook my head laughing as I got up and walked to Louie's room. I knocked lightly.

"Come in." I heard from the other side of the door. I swung it open and sat on his bed. He looked up at me.

"How'd it go?" he asked after a moment or two of silence.

"Better then I thought," I said quietly, wiping a tear from my eye. He hugged me.

"Hey, if you're not ready for us-" I stopped him right there by kissing him lightly.

"I've been ready for 20 years Lou," I whispered, pressing my forehead against his own. We stayed in the same position for a minute.

"Oh, and Niall knows about our tea party." I giggled out. Louie moved backwards and flung his face into the pillows, groaning loudly.

"I'm never going to live that one down." I patted his head and laid down next to him.

"That's alright, you make a very cute princess." I whispered into his ear. He turned over and looked at me seriously.

"The cutest?"

"By far," I kissed him sweetly again.

Sorry about the long wait, I lost Internet then there was a Teen Wolf marathon at my house...crazy stuff :p

Well you know what to do! And no, the stories not done yet it's only just begun >:] mwahahahaha

Alright welllllp I love you<3 I know I say that a lot but it's true and I need to get the point across.

I just heard thunder.

Oh poop.

Jk I'm not scared of thunder...

ALSO: do you like the constant flashbacks? Because I enjoy writing them but if you don't like them I can stop...

Jk. Either way I'd probably still write them. This is my book beeotches ;) deal with it.

Continue Reading