Beyond

By GatsbyDave

Thoughts and ideas that go beyond the norm. Words that together sum questions and answers to what we see each... More

Row
Roll
Planet Out
Hello?
Climb Through
Round and Round
I'm drowning
Pinky
Doors
Spacebound
Row to the Dock
Inhale the Exhale
Chapters
Community Pools
Still Waiting
Let Me
Dive into the Dark Light
To you and I
Icebox of warmth
You all are stars
Life's a game
Thanks
Keep reading
Do you know detail?
No Name
Flower Dance
Underdog
IQ
Red? Red.
Thing 1 2 3 4
Warning
Sigga
Grade 13
Walkway

CasperDave

31 4 0
By GatsbyDave

I'm about to go ghost ghost, and it won't be very different because y'all already can't see me.
CasperDave is now what you know me as.

I hate how y'all move.
I can't stand all the shifty.
I don't understand how y'all lie, and think it'll miss me.
I don't guess to second that,
I'll leave it here for all the hungry rats,
to let them know I speak like a referee.
I check the game when y'all think it's ok to "check" on me.
With this I request more problems, that's how you get more money, right?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 464 41
On every page of this poetry book, there is one person--- she's the muse that dances in my poetic art. She's the inspiration in my life, the one who...
6.3K 596 19
αžšαžΏαž„αžšαŸ‰αžΆαžœαž”αŸ‚αž”αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆαž˜αž½αž™ αž–αžΈαž€αŸ’αž˜αŸαž„αžŠαŸ‚αž›αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌαžœαž‚αŸαž’αŸ’αžœαžΎαž”αžΆαž”αž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αž€αŸ’αž›αžΆαž™αž‡αžΆαž’αŸ’αž“αž€αž”αŸ’αžšαž»αžŸαžŠαŸ‚αž›αž˜αžΆαž“αž’αŸ†αžŽαžΆαž…αž€αžΆαž…αž˜αž·αž“αž’αž˜αŸ’αž˜αžαžΆ αžœαžΆαž‡αžΆαž€αžΆαžšαž”αŸ’αžŠαžΌαžšαžœαž·αž‰αŸ’αž‰αžΆαžŽαž˜αž½αž™αž…αžΌαž›αžαŸ’αž›αž½αž“αž˜αž½αž™αž‘αŸ€αž αž αž½αž™αŸŽ αž€αŸαž”αŸ’αžšαŸ‚αžαŸ‚αž‚αŸαžαŸ’αžšαžΌ...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...