This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 17

1.2K 41 19
By Lazarreah

Cha, Daejah, Abrianna and Arianna, August, Davontae, Daejah and Davontae momma, Chaylin, Noonie, and Kay-Kay, Momma Sheila and Ariana.

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤.

" So are you and dad coming to Davontae game tomorrow? "

Momma nodded. " Yeah we're why? "

I shrugged. " I'm just asking. Davontae didn't know if y'all were or not. "

" Oh Okay. But Daejah did you think about what I said?"

I nodded. " Yeah I did. I do understand we're your coming from. We're both still getting use to being around eachother, trying to work out or differences not for only us. " I said meaning August and I. " But for the twins also."

Momma nodded. "Yeah so it's going to be hard for everyone, it's a big Change."

" It's. " I agreed. " August and I just need to talk." I sighed.

" Yeah. So have you guys been...?"

My eyes widen as I catched on. " Momma to be honest. We both know we miss eachother and being on that level so it have been kisses from time to time, I ain't finna lie." I looked away, smiling.

" Mhm." She hummed. " It's going to be a lil August running around Here soon."

I shook my head as I shifted my weight  from my left leg to my right " Nope." I glanced at the spot where my water broke and smiled. I'll never forget. I turned my attention back towards momma. " No it ain't. " I shook my head. " I barely can handle twins what makes you think I can handle 3 kids- not even kids, toddlers."

" You'll never know till it happen and God doesn't give you anything you can't handle."

" I guess." I mumbled,  looking at the time. " You mind dropping me off at Cha's?."

" Come on baby. "

●●●

" Auntie Daejah!" Kay-Kay squealed.

I smiled, hugging her. I missed my lil nieces.  " Hey Kay, how you been?"

" I been good! Wha' bout ya?"

I chuckled. " I'm to kayden. You missed me?"

" So much Auntie." She nodded, grabbing my hand leading me to the livingroom. Where Chaylin, Noonie and Chandra was. " Look er'body ( When she said this it reminded me when little  Tiana said " look Er'body I made gumbo!  From The Princess and Frog. ) auntie daejah is hea'."

They looked up. Noonie and Chaylin ran towards me, hugging my waist. " Hey y'all. " I smiled, hugging them back.

" We missed you." Chay said, looking up at me.

" I do to. I promise I'll try to come and see y'all more."

They nodded, smiling.  " Okay!"

" Y'all go play." Cha-Cha said.

" Buh mommy I wanna talk to au-"

" Wha' did I say?"

" Go play." They mumbled walking away.

I sighed, sitting down next to Cha on the couch. " Was the twins okay when you took them?"

She shook her head no. " They weren't. Not at all. They were crying up a storm, for like 15 minutes. ' Till they cried themselves to sleep. "

" I didn't want them to hear us agrue like that." I ran my hand down my face.

" I kno' ya didn't, nobody did. So did y'all at least talk it out?"

" Nope." I popped the p. " He left in the middle of the argument and we haven't spoken since. "

" Damn. He alway running away from shit. But he texted me earlier talkin bout he was comin by later. Why haven't you been answering my calls or text?"

" I left my phone in the rental."

" Dang. August just stressed out about everything... he just found out he have twin daughters with his highschool sweetheart."

I nodded. " True... for everyone." I trailed off.

" I mean it's a definite change for you because your around him again, after you know. Like who would want to be around there ex that cheated on them? No one."

" Right. As much as I don't like it, imma have to put on my big girl pants and suck it up for the Abrianna and Arianna. "

" Yeah, so how did he react to the twins being his?"

" Girl it was something. " I then explained what happen on that day.

" Bitchhhhhh, I never liked that hoe name hailey. I feel like she's to sneaky and be up to some shit. Ion trust that bitch.  One day she gon come up pregnant askin for child support that's like 12000 a month. Watch that shit happen and August gon be salty as ah muhfucka."

" Shit as long as it don't affect the twins, I'll be fine."

" Mhm." Cha eyed me. " How they been with August? "

" Good, better then a expected but thank you for getting them Cha."

" No problem girl,  anytime."

" I'm bout to go check on the twins."

" Okay." She nodded.

I got up and walked upstairs, to where the twins were sleeping. I smiled as I saw them sleeping peacefully. Abrianna leg hangin of the bed like usual, mouth open snoring softly while Arianna laid over her sister leg, knees to her stomach. 

I sat down next to them, moved the hair out there faces and kissed there for heads. After staring at them for a good 5 minutes like I always does, I got up. Arianna start fussing in her sleep, wondering where was I going.

Everytime I do that, they get like this. Somehow they be sensing my present and be hearing my voice when they sleep, which cause them to wake up from there slumber.

" Mommy?" Arianna said softly.

I turned around just as I was about to leave the room. They both were wide awake looking at me. I sat back down on my bed and they climbed into my lap, laying on my chest. " Hey ma babies."

" Hey mommy." Abrianna said, following Arianna.

" Y'all was good for auntie Cha?"

They shook there heads. " No."

I frowned. " Why is that?"

" Cause we was cryin."

" And- and daddy was mad atchu."

" No-no peanut and Ladybug daddy was just upset okay?"

" All right. "

" Ohkay."

I picked them up and walked downstairs.  Cha-Cha looked at us, smiling. " Y'all finally woke up huh."

They nodded. " Yes."

" Yep auntie Cha."

I put them down when Kayden, Chaylin and noonie walked into the room. They started playing together.  " It's bout to get dark." I mumbled, looking towards the window. " We need to get to the hotel."

" Y'all needa ride?"

" Nah they good Cha."

I walked into the livingroom. " Nah they good Cha. " I said.

Daejah looked at me like she seen ah ghost or sum. But she quickly looked away.

" Daddy!" The twins sqealed. They bothed hugged my legs.

" Uncle Aug hea'!" Ma lah nieces said in unison.

" Wassup." I smiled, hugging and kissing them all.

" Well....." Cha cleared her throat. " When are y'all about to leave?"

" Wheneva they ready." I shrugged.

" We're ready."

" Ight."

We talked fo ah lah mo  cause ma lah nieces missed me soooo  much. While we were in the rental, Daejah was lookin for her phone like her life then depended on it. " I put ya and tha twins stuff in y'all room."

" Oh thank you. "

" Ya welcome. Daejah I'm sowr-"

She cut me off, raising her hand. " I don't want to talk about it when the twins are right here."

" Momma we ain't gon listen, righ' Ari." Abrianna nudge arianna.

Arianna shook her head. " Guh ya kno we gon listen." Arianna shook her head, focusing back on her IPod.

Daejah and I chuckled lowly. " See."

" Ight." I nodded. After that we drove in silence.  After getting to the hotel, we ordered room service and ate.

I had tha twins while daejah took ah showa. I still wanted ta talk ta ha bout what happened ealier between us. A nigga is feelin hella bad about how I reacted. It was uncalled for. I'm glad she had sum part of ma family lookin afta ha and ma baybehs. Makin sho they was all right.

I kno daejah Prolly then cried alot these days because of meh. I hate ta see when ah female cry, exspecally tha ones I luh.

" Hea daddy." Abrianna handled me my ringing phone.

I smiled, taking it. " Thank ya." Trav was callin.

" Nigga why ya didn't tell meh ya was going out of town?" His loud as voice boomed through the phone.

I smacked ma lips and sat back on ma bed. " Trav stop yellin damn. Witcho loud ass." I mumbled so the twins wouldn't hear.

" Nigga you got one of ya hoes ova or sum? Hey sis!" He yelled.

I smack my lips. " Nah I got ma baybehs ova."

He got real silent.

" Why ya so quiet man?"

" Cause ya said ma baybehs, who tha hell ya got pregnant.  Please don't tell me it was that hoe hailey." He scoffed.

" I kno ya kno bout Abrianna and Arianna so stop actin like you'on kno. "

He sighed, cause I was right. " Ya wit them righ na?"

" Yeah I'm, how long yeen been knowin?"

" Uhhh, tha day she found out she was havin twins. "

" Oh, do they kno ya? Like as they uncle?"

" Yeah they kno."

" Aight." I pulled on ma chin hair.

" Nigga ya ain't mad?"

" Nah bruh I'm past dat shit. It's what it's. " I shrugged.

I stepped out the shower then brushed my teeth and washed my face before I lotion up my body and put on my clothes. All I wanted to do right now is go to sleep. I needed it.

After finishing up, I walked into Aug room. " Awww." I cooed, seeing the twins sleeping on Aug chest.

" They was sleepy and just fell asleep like dis." He smiled. " Aint they just to cute?" He cooed looking down at them.

I nodded." Yep, we made them."

" We make some beautiful baybehs."

" We do don't we?"

" Yeah." He caressed Arianna cheek.

" I'm sorry for taking to long in the shower."

" Nah baybeh ya coo, let's get them down fo  bed."

" Okay." I grabbed Abrianna.

We laid them down and tuck them in. He kissed there foreheads. " Nigh baybehs." He got up off the bed.

" Nigh ta ya ta." Arianna said.

" Nigh." Abrianna yawned.

" If ya need meh, come ova ta ma room or text meh... nigh ma."

" Night Aug." I said softly as he walked out the room.

When I knew for sure the twin were sleep, I slipped out of bed and went across the room. I sat on the small couch that was in the room and grabbed my phone. I had all types of notifications. I made sure I text Naomi and let her know I was going to be out of town for a couple days.

Bunny🐇❤- Momma and dad I coming to your game tomorrow.

Bubba❤💀- Ight. Go to sleep.

Bunny🐇❤- No nigga.

I faced time Ariana to get on his nerves but I forreal had to talk to her. " Hey sis."

" Hey." She looked at me, smirking.

My face scrunched up. " Why you starin at me like that?"

" Cause... you gettin some dick again."

I turned my face. " And by who?" I laughed.

" From Augustine. "

I shook my head. " Nooo  girl. Where you get that from?"

" August himself. "

What the fuck did this nigga say or do. " And when was this?"

" Girl you got dick down so good, that you can't remember. "

" What the fuck is y'all talking bout? Ion need to be hearing about my sister getting dick down. Daejah imma tell momma on you, you bein nasty and shit."

I smacked my lips, straight facing him. Ariana laughed. " I should be tellin momma on y'all the fuck. Y'all the freaks of the family. I can't imagine what y'all be doing together. "

" Want me to tell you? " Davontae asked.

" No. Hell no. Fuck no. No nigga." I shook my head.

He chuckled. " Alright then. "

" But forreal I don't know what your talking about."

" Girl."

" Boy."

She shook her head, rolling her eyes. " Check your call thingy."

" Okay." I went to it, and it showed I had missed calls from alot of people. But none from Ariana.  " Now why you telling me to look at this?"

" Because at 6:07, I called you and guess you anwsered."

" Who?"

" Boogeyman, bitch guess. "

" August?"

" Yep." She popped the p, nodding.

I laughed. " Ariana we were barely talking today. He had my phone for half of the day so of course that nigga would do some stupid shit."

" Why he had your phone in the first place?"

" Because I left it in-"

" Skir skir bih. Rewind, you gon have to tell me from the beginning. "

" Ariana." I groaned.

" Come on, spill the tea." She got comfortable in bed. " I'm ready. "

" Okay so....." I then explained what happen do like the 1 million time today. " Yall really need to talk." Ariana said.

" Right." I heard davontae say in the background.

" Nigga I thought you left. You was listening  the whole time?"

" I did but I came back. I heard enough to know you and your baby daddy need to talk to eachother and work out whatever y'all got going on because the twins are going to notice that mommy and daddy is mad at eachother."

I smacked my lips. " You act like you don't have beef with August... but your right."

" What was that?" He smiled, getting into the camera.

" You look like a dyke ."

" Man whatever. You just don't want to admit I'm right."

" I'm just about to talk to August." I said ignoring him.

" Ight bunny, I love y'all "

" I love y'all to. "

" How you gon hang up from my conversation with my be-"

" Cause I can. " Was all I heard before he hung up.

I threw my phone on the couch and got up, stretching. Let's see how this goes...

Ma doo opened then closed. I opened ma eyes, wonder in who it was. Then I saw daejah walking towards me with just her underwear on. Ma eyes widen as I sat up in bed, enjoying my view.

All I wanted to do was fuck tha shit out of ha right na. She looked sexy as hell and was doing sumthang ta ah nigga. I ran my hands down her side, licking my lips.  " Come hea baybeh." I mumbled.

She did as told and sat down in my lap. " Ya kno whatcha doin ta ah nigga." I groaned as I grew bigger beneath her.

" Mhm." She kissed my lips. " I missed you, you know that?" She asked.

I flipped us over, nodding. " I miss ya ta baybeh." I kissed her neck.

She moaned softly as I kissed her spot. Of course a nigga remember. She wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me closer. My member was right on her clit. I groaned. " Slow down baybeh."

" No. I need youu."

" Ight. " I chuckled, unhooking her bra. I licked  my lips looking at her nipples. I forgot she got them pierced. I took her nimple in my mouth, sucking on it.

She grabbed a hold of my hair, arching her back. " Augg..."

I looked around the dark room, realising it all was a dream.  " What tha fuck." I mumbled, running my hands up and down my face. I looked at the time and it was barely midnight.

Daejah got me going crazy... this was like tha 3rd dream I had of us doing  the do, since we been back talking.

I looked down and just as I thought I'm hard as a muhfucka. I grabbed my phone and beats, cutting on my light. I gotta do some shit bout this.

I made sure the twins was alright before leaving out the room. August light was still on, so I knew he was still awake, I knocked on his door but I didn't get a answer back. I walked in anyway, he probably just had his headphones on or whatever.

I was wrong.

My eyes widen as I seen him pleasing himself. " Aweee shit Daejah. " He groaned, eyes close.

He was moaning my name. What the fuck. He obviously didn't know I was here.  I closed the door ever so softly and walked back into my room. He had me turned on and I knew I wouldn't be able to go to sleep like this.

I just couldn't.

~The next day~

The twins were still asleep which I didn't mind as I laid out there outfits for today. We're going to Davontae away game today. First game of the season.

August  and I still haven't talked about our argument yesterday. We haven't talked none today either, which was shitty. We couldn't keep ignoring eachother . He had me fucked up.He could be mad all he want, I don't give a damn. He just can't keep ignoring me, while I'm trying to talk to him.

" Daejah girl."

" Huh?"

" I asked how did it go?"

I forgot I even was talking to Ariana.  " We didn't even talk."

" Why?"

" Because... let's just say August was busy. "

" With what?"

" His right band." I mumbled.

" Whatcha say?"

" Nothing. Ariana your asking alot of questions."

" Okay and? "

I straight faced. " Okay okay I quit. " She laughed .

Knock. Knock.

" Come in."

August walked into the room. " Wassup ma?"

" Hey Aug."

He went over to the twins and checked on them then walked over to me. " Can we talk righ quick?"

" Gon head and getchu some dick. Last time Davontae said that we fu-"

She just don't have no type of filter, which could be good and bad some time. " Ariana please. " I laughed. " But yeah we can. I can meet you in your room in a sec."

" Aight baybeh." He smiled, walking out of my room.

" Gurllllll."

" Bye Ariana. "

" Wait hold  up. "

" Yeah?"

" I love youuuu." She sang.

" I love you to. "

I grabbed my phone and walked into August room. He was sitting down on the bed, looking  down at his phone. I sat down on his bed. He sat phone next to him. " Sooo what did you want to talk about?"

" Us, yesterday, tha twins, ya, meh, er'thang. "

" Okay.."

" Yestaday I was mad cause I was tha last one ta kno bout our daughtas. I kno I shouldn't been yellin at ya tha way I did in front of them. I'm sowry bout dat ma. These last couple of days have been nothing buh good fo  meh. I kno I hurted ya and put ya though alot when I left you like dat and I apologise fo dat. I'm glad ya actualy agreed to talk to meh and let meh inta the twins life." He looked at me. " Daejah I really did luh ya ass in highschool. If I didn't I wouldn't have said I luh you in tha first place. I wanted to bring maself ta talk to ta ya and go ta ya house but I didn't cause I kno if I did it would  be useless cause it would like talking to ah wall." He laughed shaking his head.

" Imma be thea' fo both ya and tha twins fo taday on straight. Imma be thea' fo y'all er' step of tha way, ion wanna miss nunthang else." He sniffed, clearing his throat. I looked at him. For a person to not show alot of emotion, he's showing alot of emotion which I liked.

I stood up and pulled him into a hug. I laid my head on his chest. " It's okay Aug. " I looked up at him and he was doing the same to me. He bit down on his lip, pulling me closer to him. He cuffed my face, pulling me into a kiss. I gladly let him kiss me. Something I wanted to do since he kissed me and left out without saying anything.

He bit down on my lip for entrance which I gave him. Our tongue wrestle as he picked me up, putting me against  the wall.

Always ruining the moment, my phone began to ring. " Ignore it." I mumbled between his lips.

" Nah baybeh ya get it. " He put me down, kissing me on my forhead.

I grabbed it, answering it. " Hello ma?" I asked irritated. She just interrupted me from getting some dick.

" Girl you better watch your tone with me."

I sighed. " Okay momma I'll. Sorry."

" Mhm. So when does his game start and when are you going to be there?"

" It starts at 6:30 I think. I don't know what time I'll be there tho."

" Oh okay, love you."

" Thats all you called for?"

" Yeah."

" Bruh. "

" What?"

" Nothing. I'll see you later,love you."I  hung up and shook my head. She couldn't just call Davontae?

I checked on the twins then walked in August room. I low-key wanted to ride the fuck out of his face right now.

" Ion mean ta kiss ya.... I was stuck in tha moment."

" I understand." I nodded.

" Do ya mind sendin meh some pictures and videos of tha twins?"

" I got you." I wanted to say something else that was on my mind but I decided against it.

" Was on your mind? I could tell ya thinkin bout sumthang so wassup? " He motioned for me to come to him. I walked to him and he pulled me in his lap. I looked down at my nails, playing with them. 

He lifted my chin, looking into my eyes. " Why'd you c-"

" Mommy!?"

I instantly jumped up from his lap and went into my room. August followed behind me. They both were up, rubbing there eyes. " Mawnin baybehs." August and I said together.

" Moanin." They smiled.

" Awww shitttt." I groaned as I came inside her as she had her orgasm came as well.

" Damn." She mumbled, bitin on her lip, looking at me." I forgot how good you were in bed." She kissed my chest.

I smirked. " I miss ya ta."

" I heard you was back in town... and I had to see you."

" Same ma." I kissed her lips.

She pulled on ma chin hair, smirking.

" What?"

" Wanna go again? "

I flipped us over, sliding back into her. " Mhm." I groaned, kissing her neck.

She moaned. " Your to big for all that nigga."

I shrugged.  " You betta take this D." I groaned, thrusting in her slowly. " Afta this I gotta go and handle some shit."

" O-Okay."

After August  getting breakfast, which took a whole hour. I washed the twins up and got them dress. They were playing with there toys. While August took a shower. I had 7/11 by Queen Bee playing on my beats pill.

The twins and I were singing along to it.

I was bout ta walk up inta daejah room, buh I stopped in the doo way, smiling.  Ha and tha twins was dancin ta ah song sat I think is by beyonce.

Clap, clap, clap, clap, clap it
Foot up, my foot up
Hold up now my foot up

I just got out the shower and got dress. I wanted to know what tha question Daejah was gon ask meh.

(I'm spinnin') I'm spinnin' my foot up
Foot up yeah my foot up
(I'm spinnin') I'm spinnin' my foot up
Put my foot down yeah my hands up
My hands up, my hands up

I took out my phone and began to record them dancin and singin. Once the song was ova, I gave them a standing ovation.  Daejah and the twins can dance betta then meh.

I smiled, sliding my phone in my pocket. I walked into the room. " Daddy." The twins laughed. " Ya watchin tha whole time?"

I nodded. " Yeah." I picked Abrianna and Arianna up and sat down on the bed.

" I'm bout to change." Daejah grabbed her clothes.

" Where at? "

Arianna was messin wit ma chin hair.

" The bathroom. "

" Why can't ya change up in hea?" I smirked.

She shook her head and walked into the bathroom. I kno she wanted me as much as I wanted ha ass.

She gon act like ion see ha walked in ma room yestaday night. She like what she saw and dats why she kept starin.

●♡●

D

aejah was laying on her stomach with the twins asleep next to her. Dat ass was standin up right. " Yes aug?" She asked while looking at her phone.

" What was the question ya wanted to ask me earlier? "

She slowly sat up in bed, sighing.  I sat down next to her.  I could tell something was bothering her.

" Why did you cheat on me?"

* Drinks tea *

What y'all think of this chapter?

Any...

Questions?

Comments?

Concerns?  Problems?

4000+ chapter.

- Question -

How y'all feel about a Author&Character Q/A?

Should I do it?

Yes ?

Or

No?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 45.3K 28
How far would you go to protect the ones you love? A successful architect with a promising career in London, Brian's world spins out of control when...
366 66 32
It's a sequel of my previous ebook, THE REVENGE FROM THE HEARTTHROB. Readers: Don't sequels sucks?? Me: It do!! But sometimes it doesn't we always w...
900K 49.3K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...
235K 5.3K 86
✔️COMPLETED✔️ MJFA 2019 WINNER 2018 FINALIST #wattys2019 |#1 in MJFanfiction| |#1 in Moonwalker| |#1 in MichaelJackson| ^^ Highest Ranks^^ This isn't...