Forever

By tobelaideisreal

Mary has come back to French Court after four years, Francis misses her and loves her with all his heart, the... More

The Arrival
The Letters
The Ball
The Betrayal
The Breakfast
The Match
The Fire Flies
The Candles
The Masquerade Ball
The Morning After
The Bathtub
The Departure
The Blanket
The Necklace
The Reunion
The Flu
The Gazebo
The Announcement
The Party
The Present
The Wedding
The Reception
The Consummation
The Herbs
The Elephant
The Lake
The Horse
The Walk
The Dinner
The Return
The Gift
The Play
The Escape
The Courtyard
The Cravings
The Birthday
The Bug
The Awakening
The Meds
The Delivery
The Walk
The Reversed Cycle
The Nap
The Game
The Stars
The Cloaks
The Comforter
The Treehouse
The Anniversary
The Alliance
The Tower
The Picture
The Climate
The Tooth
The Teddy Bear
The Icing
The Observatory
The Floor
The Rug
The Funeral
The Coronation
The Cliff
The Song
The Nightgown
The Curtain
The Dream
The Names
The Opera

The Dance

1.1K 24 2
By tobelaideisreal

Francis's point of view
I woke up early and just laid in bed staring at Mary. She was acting so weird last night. She knew I didn't mean it like she was fat, she is anything but fat. I knew what my mother said would have upset her because it was rude of her. I want her to get pregnant just as much as she does but I don't want her to put her through all this stress. I almost wonder if she is already pregnant because she's glowing. She will be such a great mother. She looks so peaceful. "Your watching me sleep." She giggled while her eyes were still closed, I smiled then kissed her. "Good morning." She smiled "Good morning." I smiled "How did you sleep?" She smiled while stroking my cheek. "I slept fine, your in a very good mood." I said "Yes I am." She smiled "So your not upset about last night?" I asked "No I was over reacting, I'm fine now." She said "You seem like really happy though." I said "Because I am, I'm happy with you." She smiled "I'm happy with you too." I smiled "How did things go with your mother?" She asked "Good, it was mainly baby talk and how she doesn't want me taking mistresses." I said "So the usual?" She giggled "Yes the usual." I smiled, she always happy and smiley but she's like super happy today. "So what are you getting me for Christmas?" She giggled "Well I cant tell you that, it's a surprise." I laughed "Well I know you like to spoil me so just tell me one gift." She smiled "I got you some jewelry, clothes, the usual." I smiled "That it such a lie! You are great at giving gifts! You did not just get me that!" She giggled "Well what did you get me?" I smiled "I'm giving you something that you want very badly and my lips are sealed until Christmas Day." She smiled "Well it sounds like I can't top this gift." I laughed "I'm sure I will love whatever you get me." She smiled then lightly kissed me. "I love you and I'm glad your feeling better." I said "I love you too." She smiled. "Dance with me." I Said "Dance? But it's the morning and we're in our night clothes." She smiled "Just Come here." I smiled pulling her out of bed. "Okay." She smiled as I led her towards the fire. I put my hands on her waist and she put her hands on my shoulders and laid her head on my chest. "Mary, Mary my love." I hummed in her ear. "Francy." She giggled in my ear, she kissed right behind her ear. "Babe?" I asked "Yes?" She smiled "Lets think of more baby names." I smiled "Well I was thinking about it and if we were to have multiple boys we could name our second one Nicholas or Phillip." She smiled "Nicholas. Not Phillip, it's to much of a Spanish name." I smiled "Okay." She smiled "And so far for girls," I spun her around "we have Madelyn, Anne, and Sophia. So I don't think we need to come up with anymore for now." I smiled "Yes we do. I like the name lily, Abigail, and to be clear we are not naming our children Cathrine." She giggled "Well I think we should name one Francis junior." I laughed "Francis junior is an awful name! It's bad enough you have a girls name!" She giggled "It is not a girls name," I continued to explain that there is a difference in sound so it looks the same but it is pronounced differently. "Ohhhh okay." She nodded her head half heartedly. "I do not like your tone Mary Valois." I laughed "Well I don't really care." She giggled "Come here." I messed with her hair. "Hey!" She messed with my hair. "Don't mess with the curls, they get me all the girls." I laughed "Oh hush, you don't think if I could I would be able to have any man or even woman in court." She giggled "Woman? Aren't we saucy?" I laughed "I was joking, I don't judge but that's not my cup of tea." She giggled "I'm your cup of tea." I kissed her neck. "My favorite cup of tea." She giggled then pushed me on the chaise and straddled me. "Mary?" I asked "Mhm? This isn't weird for you is it?" She asked "No, no I like it when you take control. The chaise is uncomfortable." I said "Oh, we can go to bed if you want." She said "Let's go." I picked her up, he leaned her head back and giggled. "God I hope we still have this much passion after we have kids." I said "With you in bed with me, we always will." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.2K 813 80
~Reign AU~ It's been two years since the death of King Henry, a year after the death of King Francis. French court thrives, however, with empire, a p...
5.2K 172 9
When Francis falls ill, Catherine discovers Mary's plan to return to Scotland with Conde. Will she be able to stop her from destroying everything? (...
4.8K 202 7
π–πˆπ‹πƒπ„π’π“ πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’| Where Jade Hart live turns upside down when she meets Francis Valois the future king of France who can't seem to get her...
2.4K 52 12
This story will include bits from the show 'Reign' but most will be made up. The stories will be a bit different so not everyone will be in here. Qu...