Book One: The Abandoned Uchiha

By NoireUchiha

A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju... More

Prologue: Before Abandonment
[Short-Story] After Prologue: We're Alive..?
Chapter I: Orochimaru's Offer
Chapter II: Two Years of Training
Chapter III: 2 Years Later
Chapter III Part II: Academy Enrollment and Hidden Agenda
Chapter IV: Academy Graduation
Chapter V: Change of Heart
Chapter VI: Land of Waves
Chapter VII: Land of Waves - Don't Die
Chapter IX: The Forest of Death
Chapter X: Meeting Hayate Gekko & Yugao Uzuki
Chapter XI: Love Is A Curse In and Of Itself
Chapter XII: Mysterious Figure
Chapter XIII: An Uchiha's Betrayal. . . !?
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 1/3: Journey
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 2/3: Despair's Loneliness....

Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 3/3: Akatsuki's Final Plans

58 1 0
By NoireUchiha

Tsukiyomi has trained diligently with Orochimaru for the past year as promised by her. She did find out that the snake is trying to kill off the Akatsuki Members or letting the Leaf Village do it for them.. it angered her tremendously but kept it to herself.

Pain Sensei himself was awaiting her return from Orochimaru. She had just entered the Hidden Rain Village, she noticed him waiting by himself until a orange masked man Tobi appeared with the Akatsuki Cloak on himself this time unlike when she met him in the past. She walked up to the two manly figures who had a dark aura around them and stopped in front of them "It's been such a long time. Hasn't it, Tsukiyomi?" Of course she chuckled at his darkly sense of humor his voice let out "Indeed. Though I wasn't expecting you to meet me" he only let out a darkly chuckle as Pain stepped a inch forward and patted her head while keeping a dark aura around him still, but she knew he had a soft side for her like his very own child, she closed her eyes enjoying the pats he gave to her.

The three started walking while the rain continued to pour and they stopped at a place to get a bite to eat, so they sat down in a seat awaiting for a waiter or waitress to come get their orders. Tobi was beside the female uchiha akatsuki member and Konan appeared behind the three "Pain we need you at base" of course he didn't ask why and left with her. The two were alone together and when the waiter came by he took their order, Tobi ordered first "I will have Onigiri and some Dango" then he awaited the young lady to order "I will have the same as him, also get some hot tea for the two of us" the waiter nodded and left the two alone.

"So.. Why are you still here? Don't you normally go with Pain Sensei?" Tsukiyomi asked, he only chuckled "I'm interested in how you feel" 'How I feel?' she thought and just shrugged it off as nothing. Their orders had arrived and Tsukiyomi started eating the Onigiri that she had ordered and saving the Dango and Tea for last. Tobi took his mask off, and lets say it peaked her interest even while eating.. his face was handsome, so handsome it mesmerized her and before she knew it, the Onigiri was gone from her eating it without paying attention.

Tsukiyomi knew his features resembled a hot good-looking Uchiha. Tobi finished eating his Onigiri and started on his Dango and Tea, so she decided to do the same.

After the two got done eating Tobi reattached the mask onto his face and the two walked out. When she felt the rain hit her it gave her chills through out her body which felt good to her - she sat down at a bench watching the rain fall, Tobi did the same "I've always loved Rain and Storms.. They help me cope with my emotions sometimes. But mostly.." Tobi cut her off with a kiss to her soft cold lips, she noticed his mask was off and that his lips were connected with her own, before she knew it he had warped them to a random roof top building where the two could be alone "You're beautiful as always" she wanted to continue but stopped and pulled away and he knew why and so the two stopped at that "Hmm. I'm guessing you have feelings for someone else? If so I can change that" She knew deep down that the feelings that haunted her were the ones for that damn blonde dobe.

The two appeared in the Akatsuki Hideout with silence between the two and went their own ways 'My lips.. I've been kissed by many but it doesn't feel right unless.. NO. I'm not thinking about that.. I must close my heart off, and I know exactly how too' she thought to herself.

"Pain Sensei!" She yelled while walking towards him which he gave her his attention "What is it?" "I want a mission.. One where I can kill without being stopped.. Maybe an entire village or town would be good for me." He nodded and gave her a village she could willingly destroy and erase it off the map "They have information on us. Sure you can do this alone?" But Tobi intervened "Tobi wants to see her in action!!!~~" he rolled around on the ground which made them sweat drop.

Despite her protests in allowing him to come with she had lost the battle in the argument and had no choice but to be accompanied by Tobi himself which made him quite happy as the fake goofing around version of him anyways. "I want to see how strong you are when taking out an entire village on your own. That is the point in me coming along.. Show me the power of the 'Many Blood Lineages'. Though when are you going to use your real name?" She continued walking while chatting with him "Why use it? I'm so use to Tsukiyomi" He shook his head "Because your real name will awaken what is sleeping inside of you. All that power could grant you what you truly desire.. Especially.. Reviving that little girl" He said.

She was shocked at how he knew but continued their journey to a village that is called The Hidden Waterfall "I know Naruto had influence here.. When Sasuke was still with them, of course. Do you plan on killing them all for your satisfaction?" She nodded in a dark way with a evil grin forming on her lips "I'll destroy everything."

A guardsman prevented their passage and when he had seen a female figure pull out a Tento Sword, he also unsheathed his sword. Tsukiyomi and the guard clashed swords but before he could react any further she kicked him away but he regained his balance and when he looked straight she had already been in front of him with her cold onyx eyes ".. Your life is over." and with that she brought her sword across his neck thus causing blood to splatter out from his neck "Let us continue" Tsukiyomi said to Tobi who only nodded heading inside the Hidden Entrance that leads into the Village.

Despite having killed a man she keeps a smile on her face with joy showing in a scary way, now the two have entered the Village hiding themselves amongst a crowd while heading deeper "Tobi.. Block the exit, will you?" "Sure.. None shall escape" he stayed behind hiding his presence in the shadows close by the escape route.

Having made it to the very end where guards and a ruler of the village sat in this somewhat nice looking tower, Tsukiyomi had came out from the shadows which alarmed the guards immediately but before someone could yell back-up she flickered her body close to him which shocked him but really made him scared was not being able to move because of his fear, and she placed her hand on his cheek by getting on her tip-toes "Farewell" was all she said before using her left hand to pierce the sword through his chest in the upwards right position and he fell to the ground, the other guards couldn't move either.. they were to afraid too move and by time she was done screams could be heard through out the tower.

The guards in the rulers domain were ordered to check it out but before to long someone else came through the door, she had been hiding in the shadows while the other guards ran to see what happened ".. How..?!" she smirked under her hood before appearing in front of him slamming her sword into his leg which also went into his throne thus keeping him pinned there as she begun to tell him how his life will come to an end here and now.

"Why would you do this?!" She pondered if telling him matters or not and then shrugged "Because.. You have a connection with Naruto. I resent him. Loathe him. Detest him! Everything he stands for makes me sick!! And yet these feelings stay.. By killing you I'm cutting my bond with him. By killing people he desperately cares about.. I'm destroying my bond with him! I'll destroy everything he cares for!" and when the guards came back she pulled out a kunai and formed hand signs with the kunai in the middle of her hand "Kunai Style: Thousand Cuts of Shadows!" as she threw the kunai at the guards who entered, they blocked but it hit the ground next to them and she turned her back to them as kunais in the air formed and came down onto all of them cutting through some of their necks, their flesh and even bones which made her laugh like a maniac after the guards screams were over.

Tsukiyomi pulled out her Tento Sword from his leg and sheathed it. She walked away but the ruler had gotten up pulling out his sword and dashing towards her but she turned around with her sharingan activated putting him in a very real-like illusion which had him stab her - or so he thought after several minutes passed he was back in reality.

She was walking away and when he felt him holding his sword wrong.. he noticed his sword was in his chest.. He stabbed himself "D...damn.... you..." thus falling down dead with the noise of the impact of his body hitting the ground.

She at least had one kunai pulled out while slicing down each villager, the people begged for mercy but it didn't help them as it only made her slaughter them more, and more and more.. By time she was done a little girl, the girls mother and the father of the girl.

She slowly raised the kunai close to her chest preparing to swing down and as she did, the father jumped in front of the mother and he had been sliced through his throat. The mother screamed but another swing came down slicing her throat too, the child stayed on her knees begging for her life than Tobi came out of hiding not even needing to stop anyone from escape, which now he thought was a waste of his time.

"You could sacrifice this child to bring her back.. You know, Yuuki" Deep down did she want to bring her back and sacrifice another in her place.. would she be happy knowing what Tsukiyomi had done to bring her back to the World of The Living?

"Allow me to form the hand signs.." Tobi began to form a Forbidden Jutsu that he specifically created and placed his hand on the child, Tsukiyomi formed hand signs as well which formulates into the girl that died saving her own worthless life "She'll hate me.. but its worth it." and placed her palm on the child thus lightning struck their location.

The lightning went all up the young girls body like a blue wave of chakra, it stayed like that for at least ten whole minutes and started fading revealing... Yuuki, Asura Yuuki.

**[Tsukiyomi  1st P.O.V] Couple Days Later..**

'I don't care anymore. I finally brought her back. Nothing else matters... I can finally let go of my feelings and go deeper into the Darkness..' I thought. I showed no emotion even when she avoided me, just knowing that somehow Yuuki had been brought back was a miracle..

The Akatsuki has use of her anyways. Pain has officially assigned Yuuki as my partner for when I go out on missions, so that I am not alone even if I can handle things myself like when the village I slaughtered.. I feel no remorse for it. Now to see when Naruto one day finds out that the place he saved.. is now destroyed with blood stench in the air.. Hahahaha!

"Everyone! Report to me now!" Pain Sensei said, I walked out where we were all out in the center of the base, where we sit and snack and chat, you could say.

"We will be relocating our bast for our final plans. Do. Not. Mess. This. UP! Hurry and pack. We're heading out tonight!" "Yes, Lord Pain." I said aloud, and began to turn around heading towards my room, Yuuki had to follow me since we shared a room together, she's complained multiple times about sleeping in the same bed as me.

After an hour of packing, I placed my one-strap back pack on the opposite shoulder so it would lay vertically, and placed my cloak over my body like usual. My eyes glanced over at Yuuki who had very little stuff, but she did have a Katana I bought her.. At least she still uses it, that is enough for me, ya' know? Hours passed as we sat in the dining area where everyone stayed chatting and eating some snacks. Lord Pain announced we are to leave now, and so we all got up an walked out of the hideout.. 'I'll be trained by Itachi mostly.. And of course by Tobi when we're not surrounded by others but after another two years.. I'll be closer to my dream of destroying everything..!' I thought as we walked to our new hideout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 3.6K 23
Uchiha clan and Hyūga clan have a living secret... Hira Hyūga was born from the two clans.. funny thing is she is the half-sister to Itachi and Sasu...
264K 10.1K 109
"The Namikaze clan huh?", Itachi took a step closer, his eyes calm, but fixated. I took a step further back as I kept reminding myself that this is n...
385K 10.1K 39
It's the usual... Naruto is a genius, a prodigy like his father. From a young age he knew to hide this fact, the villagers already think he's a mons...
2.8K 99 18
Sasuke Uchiha, a 20 years old boy, the CEO of the Uchiha Group. Being the only one, to be precise, the last survivor of the Uchiha clan, he was force...