zuckles

By -zuccles

please dont read this oh my fucking god More

prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
a//n
08
09
10
12
13
14
15
ur welcome
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
ask questions!
24
25
26
NEW FF
27
28

11

6.4K 143 155
By -zuccles

trigger warning: talk of suicide

alright alright ur probably getting annoyed with me updating so much lmao. i'm gonna stop the daily updates. gonna take my time on this.

After laser tag, we were back at the hotel.  Except, Mason and I weren't being let into our room by Jay and some of the others, which I was pretty sure it was Cam, Ezra, and Jaren.

"You guys go out on a date or something," I heard Jaren say through the door.

"Let us in," Mason growled.

"Not until you go out and have fun on your own," Cam insisted.

"And until you guys have made out again," Jay added.

"'AGAIN'?" I heard Jaren, Ezra, and Cam question.

"Ya, I got Mason to get in the same bed as (Y//N) and they ended up making out." I heard a mischievous giggle from him.

"Wait, what you knew?" Mason asked in embarrassment.

"He was awake," I muttered to Mason.

He face palmed awkwardly.

"Just go and have fun on your own," Cam said.

Both Mason and I groaned. "Fine," Mason uttered, clearly a little irritated. He looked down at me and rolled his eyes. He led the way to the elevator.

We pushed the button and it opened immediately.  No one was on it.

As we were going down to the lobby, it stopped at floor 20; our floor was 32.  As the door opened, a bunch of elderly people stepped on.  There were tons.

Mason and I were shoved into a corner.  My face got hot as my back was up against him.  It was just like that time in the elevator almost a week ago.  Except this time, Mason held onto my waist.  Even when a gap opened up leaving space for him to move, he didn't.  I looked up at him, leaning my head back.  He smiled, and I did the same, except I felt a huge blush forming.  I looked back forward to avoid him seeing it.

We were finally on the lobby floor.  The other guests got off first.  I felt Mason let go of my hips as we got off.

"So, where do you wanna go?" Mason asked as we stood in the lobby.

"Maybe we could just go for a walk?  I know the area pretty well."

He nodded and took hold of my hand.  This time I felt his fingers lace with mine.  "I hope you don't mind me doing this," he muttered, grinning.

I shook my head, smiling a little.  It felt nice to hold hands.  It seemed like we were truly becoming more than friends.  Ever since we admitted our feelings, we acted like it never happened, except for last night.

After walking awhile and talking about life and other things, we made it to a bridge, which hung over a highway.  There was a bench, and we decided to sit on it.  The bench overlooked the highway, as multiple cars drove underneath.

His hand still had hold of mine.  We were silent for quite some time.

"(Y//N)?"

I looked to my right at him.  "Ya?"

"I don't think I've ever felt love, but-" He scooted a bit closer to me, letting go of my hand.  "I think I might be in love with you."

I blushed big time.  "R-Really?"

"Ya... I- uh well I don't know for sure, since I've never experienced this feeling before."

"Well, explain how you feel about me," I suggested.

He looked up to the sky, as if he was thinking.  His head moved down toward the freeway again.  "Well," he began.  "whenever I see you, I just get this warm feeling inside.  I literally just want to kiss you, like, all the time.  I want to hold you, too. I also think you're beautiful, and I love your personality. Christ, I sound cheesy..." His voice faded off.  It was like he dozed off as he stared at the cars.

I moved my hand up to his cheek and gently turned his gaze to me.  I smiled and pressed my lips against his, closing my eyes.  I felt him give in, and he wrapped his arms around my waist.  I let my hands drop on his shoulders.  He continuously kissed me, becoming dominant.  His lips slipped down to my neck.  I gasped in pleasure on accident.  After a while of him going at it with my neck, he moved up to my lips again and gave one last passionate kiss.

"Ya, I think I love you," he confirmed.

I smiled.  "I love you, too."

We sat there for awhile, our arms around each other and my head resting on his shoulder.

"You know what's funny?" I asked.

"What?"

"I just told you 'I love you' in the same spot I almost killed myself," I stated in a calm tone.

I felt him stiffen, and he removed his arms from around me.  "What?  You're joking."

I shook my head, but I was still smiling.  "This place would have been my fourth attempt of suicide, if someone hadn't saw me and stopped me.  It was just a random person I'd never met.  But he saved me for sure.  I would have definitely died if I jumped here."

Mason stared at me in shock.  "Jesus.  That got dark. Why didn't you tell me this when we got here?  We could have gone somewhere else."

I laughed.  "It's fine, seriously.  In fact, you could say this place is a good memory.  Because that day, I was kept alive.  And it's a good thing I'm alive, because I would have never met Cam, Jaren, Jay... or you."

He quickly hugged me.  I could tell he felt sympathy towards me.

We then sat again in silence.  I almost fell asleep on him when he began to talk again.

"May I ask how else you tried to kill yourself?  Unless it bothers you, then forget I asked."

I looked up and giggled.  "No, I don't care.  Let's see... well two of them were overdoses, which put me in the hospital, and the third I attempted bleeding to death."

He looked confused.  "Bleed to death?"

I looked down to my leg.  I pulled up my shorts a bit more to reveal scars.

"Holy shit..," he whispered in awe.  He moved his hand in direction of them.  He touched them, and I flinched a bit, since he was literally touching my inner thigh.  He must have noticed because he quickly removed his hand.  "Uh- sorry if that was weird."

"Stop apologizing, Mason." I giggled.

"God... I wish I was there for you back then, so you wouldn't have had to experience any of that stuff." He sighed.

"It's not your fault, if that's what you're thinking."

He shrugged and put his arm around my shoulders.

"You know," I continued.  "you should feel special.  Not even Jaren or Cam know about the bridge thing."

"Really?" He laughed.

I nodded.  Then I yawned.  "Should we go back?"

He nodded and got up.  I copied and he grabbed my hand once again, walking slowly in the direction of the hotel.

3rd POV

(Y//N) and Mason were exchanging kisses for quite some time on the lonely bench.  Behind them stood a row of bushes.

Peeking through a few openings in them, a hooded figure stalked the two.  A feeling of anger was surging from the man.

Time passed, and the stalker noticed Mason put his hand down to (Y//N)'s thigh.  She flinched.

"He hurt her," the man hissed to himself.  He was fuming, and was tempted to hop out of the bushes right that second.  But, that would be a mistake.

He noticed them get up and stroll away.

"He doesn't deserve her.  I'll make sure he knows that."

⎨ ☆ ⎬

"So~ how was it?" Jay asked as Mason and I walked through the door.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Mason glance at me.  "Fun" was all he said.

After getting ready for sleep, I found Mason in my bed.  I would've thought he would go back to Jay's bed, but I guess after tonight things were different.

I turned all the lights off and crawled into my side of the bed.  Jay turned the T.V. off but didn't utter a word, just fell straight asleep.

I felt Mason pull me closer by my sides.  I was up against his warm body.  He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you, too."

I lay my head against his chest, and he had his chin on top of it.  His arms were wrapped around me so I couldn't move, but I didn't mind.  We fell asleep like this.

I loved a boy, and he loved me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 208 14
A group of Misfits, a girl who pretends to not know them, and the City Of Angels. What's the worst that could happen?
74.7K 1K 48
𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖘 "𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖘" 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑-𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘. 【an...
36.8K 1K 23
a basic psycho!kryoz x female!reader type of fanfic [intentionally lowercase] highest tags - #1 in #gbg #1 in #kryoz #1 in #kryozgaming -excerpt- "jo...
79.9K 1.4K 24
"did you ever really love me?" he asked, i could hear the fear and sadness in his voice. "yes." i responded. i could see a small flicker of light in...