Little Ol Sensai

By AkumaLilSensai

Wanna know random stuff about me!? Well, here I am!!! More

Let's Talk About RANDOM Stuff!!!!
BLAH
Heeeeeelllllloooooo
Shamalamoomoo
Whaaaat!?
I HATE Life
Lol
Soooo Booored
Smurf
My Drawing of Anais Watterson
Sayings I HATE (exclamation mark three times)
Coolest Thing You Can Ever Say
Winter
I LOVE THIS VIDEO!!!
I LOVE THIS VIDEO Part 2
Uggggh
Cool. Cool.
My Drawing Of Rick and Morty
River
Happy Mothers Day
Lola and Lana
Give Up On Naming Chapter Titles
Aloha Means Family
Look! Look!
Happy Birthday
Happy Halloween

Oc (Rose)

1 0 0
By AkumaLilSensai

This is Rose Shizuka. She is 12 years old and an outgoing person, often looking on the bright side of things. But she can also be very mean, being a very hot tempered girl. She has a habit of using innaproppriate words and her obsession is eating candy.

It's as if candy's and addicting drug for her. She has sakura pink hair and sakura pink eyes. She wears a peachy pink oversized hoodie, some knee high socks, black sneakers, and a plain rose gold book bag, which is full of candy.

Her hair is short and her hair and eyes are a sukura pink.

Rose is very smart when it comes to mechanics, but lacks common sense when it comes to mechanics, but not as much when it comes to common sense. She's scared of heights, dogs and definitely clowns.

Rose's Nen type is a manipulator. This is her ability: by coming into contact with someone's bare skin, if she says that person's name (first and last name), she can take that person's energy and transform it into fire, which she can use to her own will. She also can use her own energy to transform it into fire, but it's not as effective as using other's energy.

She is also a assassin, and her sad background story is that, once on her birthday, when she turned 6, she killed her parents, leaving her alone in the world.

It is still a wonderful how she still manages to be so happy and optimistic.

I'm going to draw a picture of her, I started, but I didn't like it.

I know, some of you are like 'you didn't even draw her left hand. In case you haven't noticed, I'm horrible at drawing hands, and after struggling so much, when I decided I'll just draw her over again, I didn't bother with the hands again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

657K 15.8K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
129K 1.6K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
41.8K 1.4K 18
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
409K 5.5K 28
Emmett loves to be a rebel. He skips school to hang out, drink, and smoke with his two friends when suddenly he and his best friend are cornered and...