Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood

chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

1.3K 26 12
By heartofice97

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117442

From multiple, there were flashes of Enchanted Forest characters and their counterparts.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback on the road, Priscilla and Vasilisa were facing Evil Queen and Alcina.

"Why are you doing this?" Priscilla asked angrily.

"We're giving you the chance to stand at our side, student and mentors ruling together side by side with the Light Bringer," Evil Queen told her.

"What do you say, Priscilla?" Alcina asked. "Do you want your family back or not?"

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback in woods, the knights were locked David in the cage attached to the carriage.

"Snow!" David called.

Snow stood desperately. "I will find you."

From 1.21 "An Apple Red As Blood", in flashback, Snow bit the apple, activating the spell, falling down. Alcina placed the apple in a bag. The bagged apple rolled down the hill and a small portal opened up, causing it to fall through Jefferson's Hat into Storybrooke.

Evil Queen: (voice over from 1.21 Apple Red As Blood) "I wonder if you'll be quite so incorruptible after your precious Snow is gone."

From 1.21 "An Apple Red As Blood", in the Mills House, Saphira scoffed. "You wouldn't hurt Lisa when you need Freya and Jefferson's help. That's why you took Grace as leverage. You just want to get Emma and Ella out of the way. So they can't help Lisa break the Curse."

"And why shouldn't we let them do just that?" Jefferson asked. "End the madness once and for all?"

"Because if you do, you'll never see Grace again," Regina answered. "And you'll never know what really happened to Tori, Belle and Mathias."

From 1.21 "An Apple Red As Blood", in the loft, Henry, Rose and Ella were trying to convince Emma to not be in denial, when Henry and Rose noticed the turnover.

"Apple!" Rose realized.

"It's poison," Henry told them.

Rose got an idea, pulling up a piece. "I'm gonna prove it to you, Emma. I'm gonna make it to where you can't be in denial anymore. You may not believe in the Curse. Or in us. But we believe in you, Lisa and Ella."

Rose bit into the turnover, chewing.

Henry realized what she was doing, also taking a bite. "You can wake us up, Ella. You and Lisa. We know you can."

Henry and Rose collapsed, under the sleeping curse.

Ella was horrified, running to their sides. "Rose! Henry!"

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - Evil Queen's Palace - Cellar

David was attempting to break the lock of his cell, beating a rock against the lock, with no success. "I will find you, Snow. I will always find you."

Two guards approached and unlocked the cell.

"It'll be hard to do that without your head," Guard 1 told him. Get up. The Queen and Sorceress are looking forward to your execution."

The guards escorted David down the hallway of the cellar, but he fell.

"Get up!" Guard 2 told him. "On your feet." David punched Guard 1 in the stomach, kicking him in the chest, backing Guard 2 as he tried to restrain him into the wall behind them to make him let go, using him as a shield as Guard 1 tried to slash him with his sword, pushing Guard 2 aside, bending Guard 1's arm back to make him drop the sword, elbowing him in the face, slamming his head against the wall to make him fall unconscious, running down the hall. Another guard stood in front of him with a bow and arrow raised. David turned to run, only to find Guard 2 there. "Shoot him."

The other guard fired his arrow, shooting the other guard, killing him.

David looked at him in shock. "Who the hell are you?"

The guard removed his helmet, revealing himself to be the huntsman. "A friend."

"I don't know you," David told him.

"But I know Snow White," the huntsman told him. "Priscilla and Vasilisa."

"Are they okay?" David asked.

"The Queen and Sorceress are traveling with Priscilla and Vasilisa to make them obey," the huntsman explained, removing David's shackles. "Snow White's fate is in a precarious place. We must hurry. Follow me, I can get you out." He handed him his sword and some supplies. "Your weapon, and some provisions. Good luck."

"You're not coming with me?" David asked.

"I cannot," the huntsman answered. "I gave up my heart so that the Queen and Sorceress would spare Snow's. Don't let my sacrifice, or Priscilla and Vasilisa's sacrifice, be in vain. Find her."

David nodded in agreement, leaving the castle in determination.

Now

Same Day - Day One

Day - Storybrooke General Hospital - Waiting Room

Henry and Rose were being rushed into the ICU on stretchers. Emma and Ella were by their sides. Freya, Jefferson, Lisa and Saphira had arrived after they got the call about them.

"Henry, can you hear me?" Ella asked worriedly. "Come on, Rose, wake up. Please! Come on, Henry. Come on, Rose. You can do it."

"Ma'am, you need to--" a nurse started.

Lisa was close to crying from how worried she was about her friends. "No! We are not going anywhere. Henry! Rose!"

Jefferson and Freya held Lisa worriedly in reassurance, trying to calm her down. "Lisa..."

Saphira embraced Lisa worriedly, looking at Henry and Rose in concern.

Whale examined Henry and Rose. "There's no pupil response. What happened, did they fall, hit their heads?"

Emma showed him the apple turnover. "They ate this. We think it's poisoned."

"Their airways are clear," Whale told them. "Did they vomit, any convulsions or disorientation?"

"They took a bite of this and then they just collapsed," Emma answered. "So run the tests for arsenic or bleach or Drano or whatever could have done this to them.

"The kids are showing no symptoms that would suggest neurotoxins, so whatever's going on?" Whale asked, taking the turnover from Emma. "This is not the culprit."

"Well, what else could it be?" Saphira replied worriedly.

"I don't know," Whale admitted. "That's what I'm trying to find out."

"They're gonna be okay, though, right?" Saphira asked.

"Right now, we just need to stabilize them, 'cause they're slipping away," Whale told them. "Is there anything else that you can remember, any little detail?"

"We already told you everything," Ella answered, freaking out. "Do something!"

"Look, I understand you're frustrated, Miss Swan," Whale told her. "I do, but I need something to treat. Right now, there is no explanation, like it's..."

Saphira gave Emma a look. "Like magic."

Emma could no longer be in denial, horrified and desperate.

Regina arrived. "Where are my kids?"

Freya glared at her. "You did this."

"What?" Regina asked.

They pulled Regina away from everyone so they could talk alone.

"You did this!" Lisa told her, near the verge of crying.

Ella slammed Regina into the wall. Regina pushed her off, but Ella slammed her into another, making things fall over.

"What the hell are you doing?" Regina asked. "Stop this, my kids--"

"Are sick because of you," Jefferson told her. "That apple turnover you gave Emma and Ella? Rose and Henry ate it."

Regina was in shock, horrified, looking at Emma and Ella. "What? It was meant for you."

"It's true, isn't it?" Emma asked. "All of it."

"Yes," Freya answered. "Now you're finally ready to believe?"

Lisa looked at Regina. "You wake Henry and Rose up."

"I can't," Regina told them.

"Don't you have magic?" Emma asked.

Jefferson shook his head. "That was the last of it. Regina took our real daughter Grace. Along with Saphira's mother Tori and aunt Belle... to force us into helping her so we could free them. And get information about Saphira's father Mathias."

Freya glared at Regina. "And we sure as hell didn't know what it was."

Saphira shook her head. "Not until it was too late."

"What's it gonna do to Henry and Rose?" Ella asked worriedly.

"We don't know," Lisa told them. "Magic here is unpredictable."

Emma realized they could die. "So, so they could..."

"Yes," Saphira answered.

"So what do we do?" Emma asked.

"We need help," Freya answered. "There's one other person in town who knows about this. Knows about magic."

"Freya's father," Saphira agreed. "Mr. Gold. Actually, her real name's Priscilla."

Freya sighed. "And his real name's Rumplestiltskin."

ღღ

Flashback 2

Enchanted Forest

Day - Evil Queen's Palace

Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress had just returned to the palace with Priscilla and Vasilisa, when the huntsman arrived.

"Where is he?" Dark Sorceress asked. "The prisoner."

"Escaped," the huntsman answered.

Evil Queen blasted the huntsman against the wall with her magic, walking toward him. "A palace full of guards, and you let him escape?"

"I'm sure he did his best," Vasilisa told them, knowing the truth.

Priscilla smirked. "Not his fault he failed against a skilled Prince."

Evil Queen glared. "And do you know what happens to people who fail me?"

"I'll find him," huntsman told them. "You needn't worry. Leave him to me."

"That won't be necessary, not with Priscilla and the Light Bringer herself here," Dark Sorceress told him. "Vasilisa? Why don't you send him to the infinite forest?"

Vasilisa struggled not to obey, but had to while under their control, gasping at the effort it took to fight the control and how much it hurt her to disobey. Priscilla was furious, looking for any ways to retrieve Vasilisa's wand so they could leave together.

Infinite Forest

Confused at his sudden change of locale, David looked around briefly, running off, coming to a clearing.

Rumplestiltskin appeared. "Lost, are we? You're lucky I knew that the Queen and Sorceress were going to force the Light Bringer to send you here, and followed the trail of magic. If I hadn't followed it right when the spell was cast, I would have lost you, like I lost my own granddaughter to these forests, since I hadn't known about what they would do, so I couldn't save my own granddaughter or bring her home to my daughter."

"Yeah, I know all about your daughter and the family she lost," David told him. "Thanks to the Queen and Sorceress. What are you doing here?"

"I'm just here to help," Rumplestiltskin answered.

"Well, no need," David told him. "I'll be fine."

"No, I don't think so," Rumplestiltskin disagreed. "This is the Infinite Forest. There's no way out. Well, except my way."

"I want nothing from you," David told him.

"Not even this?" Rumplestiltskin answered, holding up Ruth's ring.

"My mother's ring," David realized. "It was just..." He checked his purse. "How did you get it?"

"The same way I get everything I want, magic," Rumplestiltskin answered. "The same magic that allows me to do this." He tossed the ring into the air, catching it, which now glowed. "This ring is now enchanted. The closer you get to Snow White, the brighter it glows. Interested?"

David took a step toward him. "Give it to me."

Rumplestiltskin backed away. "Ah, it's not something for nothing, dearie. Time to make a deal."

"No!" David told him. "No more deals!"

David attempted to attack Rumplestiltskin with his sword.

Rumplestiltskin easily dodged him, catching the sword between his fingers, giggling, reappearing behind him with a sword. "Over here!" They clashed swords briefly, before Rumple appeared behind David. "Persistent." They continued to sword fight, clashing swords, until Rumple spun to kick David to the ground. David stood, spinning to try to slash into Rumple, but Rumple caught his arm, twisting it down to make him drop it, but David caught it in his other hand, spinning to slash toward him. Rumple blocked the move, using his sword to twist David's out of the way, placing his blade against David's throat. "Had enough?"

"Never," David answered, pushing Rumplestiltskin off of him.

Rumplestiltskin giggled. David slashed him across the face with his sword, but Rumple easily healed magically, dodging another sword move from David, hitting him in the head with the hilt of his sword, kicking him back, making him hit a tree and fall and roll over the ground. David reached for his sword.

Rumplestiltskin put David's sword against his throat. "Looking for this? So brave, so gallant, so pointless. Bravery won't get you out of this forest, dearie, magic will, trust me. This is a deal you want to make, because we both want the same thing."

"What's that?" David asked.

"Why, you and your true love to be together, and for Priscilla and Vasilisa to be free from Regina and Alcina's control, and reunited with their family, of course," Rumplestiltskin answered. "Hmm?"

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Granny's Diner - Outside

Mary Margaret was approaching her car.

David approached. "Hey."

Mary Margaret was surprised to see him. "David."

"I was wrong," David admitted. "About you. About me. About everything. I didn't believe in you. And I wish I had a good reason why. But it's like I keep making these wrong decisions. I don't understand why they keep happening. You know, ever since I woke up from that coma, my life hasn't made a lick of sense. Except for you. And what I'm feeling... it's love, Mary Margaret."

"David..." Mary Margaret trailed off painfully. "Why are you here?"

"Because Kathryn put a down payment on an apartment in Boston," David answered. "She's not gonna use it, but I am. Unless you give me a reason to stay."

Mary Margaret gave him a look, sighing. "David. I can't."

Mary Margaret got into her car.

Flashback 3

Enchanted Forest

Day - Evil Queen's Palace

Priscilla and Vasilisa were facing Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress.

Dark Sorceress scoffed. "Behold. The most powerful magic of all. True love. And it's gone. That's the thing about true love, Vasilisa. It can slip through your fingers. So if you ever find it, like Regina, Priscilla and I have, make sure not to lose it like we all did."

"I only lost mine because of your sister rescuing you, Alcina," Priscilla replied. "True love is the most powerful magic in the world. The only magic powerful enough to break any curse. It must be protected at all costs. Yet the two have driven so many apart."

"We know you've been looking for Vasilisa's wand while you were in the palace, Priscilla," Dark Sorceress told her. "And you should know that we haven't yet retrieved it from when we sent it into someone who is on our side to control Vasilisa, someone who we can communicate with telepathically, able to hide her wand inside, and retrieve and then put back any time we want to, Priscilla."

"And where is that?" Vasilisa asked.

"Why, inside the belly of a beast, of course," Evil Queen answered.

"The two of you have everything you need here," Vasilisa told them. "Why do you need us? Is it because you're lonely? And you two want other company? Or is it because you're too far gone to want to give any courtesy even to ones who used to be close to you? You don't have to keep doing this."

Priscilla walked closer. "You can let us go."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Gold's Pawnshop

Emma, Ella, Freya, Lisa, Jefferson, Saphira and Regina arrived.

Gold looked at Emma and Ella. "Do my eyes deceive me, or are those the looks of believers?"

"We need your help," Lisa told him.

"Indeed, you do," Gold agreed. "It seems quite the tragic ailment has befallen Henry and Rose. As I've always said, magic comes with a price."

"Henry and Rose shouldn't have to pay it," Regina told them.

"No, you should," Saphira agreed.

Lisa sighed. "But here we are."

"Papa, can you help us?" Freya asked.

"Of course, Cilla," Gold answered. "True love. The only magic strong enough to transcend realms and break any curse. Luckily for you, I happen to have managed to grab a bottle of it that Vasilisa once made."

Saphira looked at Lisa in surprise. "You made a bottle of true love?"

Lisa was starting to remember. "Oh, my God, yes. From strands of Snow and David's hair. It was a cure for Regina and Alcina's love memory forget potion."

"Vasilisa here apparently made the most powerful potion in all the realm," Jefferson stated. "Why am I not surprised?"

"So powerful that, when I created the Dark Curse, I placed a single drop on the parchment," Gold explained. "Just a little safety valve."

Ella realized. "That's why Lisa, Emma and I can break the Curse. It's Lisa's potion that you used on the control. It's from our parents."

"And the fact that Regina used Lisa's power to cast the Dark Curse," Emma agreed.

Saphira nodded. "Now you're getting it."

Ella sighed. "I wanted to break the Curse before this. And I still do. But right now all I can think about is saving Henry and Rose."

"Which is why it's your lucky day," Gold told them. "I didn't use all the potion. I saved some for a rainy day."

Freya nodded. "Well, it's storming like a bitch. Where is it?"

Gold smirked in amusement from what she had said. "It's not that simple. The potion requires the magic of the maker to be intact."

"Enough riddles," Regina told him. "What do we do?"

"You do nothing," Jefferson answered. "You've done enough. It's Lisa."

"And I think Gold, Freya and Jefferson mean that it has to be Lisa," Saphira told them.

"Henry and Rose are my kids," Regina told them. "It should be me."

Lisa gave her a look. "All due respect, but Henry and Rose are Ella's kids."

"And it has to be Lisa," Jefferson told them. "She's the creator of the magic. The Light Bringer."

"Well, we'll help in anyway we can," Saphira told them.

"When you said 'magic of the maker has to be intact'..." Emma asked. "Do you mean breaking the Curse?"

"Yes," Gold answered.

"The instant Lisa touches her wand, she should start to feel magic," Jefferson explained. "But then Lisa would need a true love's kiss from someone else to reestablish the connection to magic."

They all looked at Regina.

Regina sighed, hesitating, giving in. "If it saves Henry and Rose, fine."

"Now here's the all important question," Jefferson told her. "Where did you hide Lisa's wand?"

Regina sighed. "With our friend in the basement."

Lisa looked at her incredulously, tilting her head, her reaction cute and complaining, comical. "Oh, you didn't. You hid it with her?"

"Oh, no, no, no, not with her, in her," Regina answered. "The only place I could be sure it could never be found."

Freya was in shock. "That's why we could never find the damn wand. In your and Alcina's words, 'in the belly of a beast' in both worlds. You twisted little bitch."

Gold and Jefferson smiled at Freya and Lisa's reactions.

"Who is 'her'?" Saphira asked. "What beast?"

"Someone who we should be prepared for," Jefferson answered. "Where we're going, we're gonna need this."

Jefferson removed a sword from display.

"What is that?" Emma asked.

"A sword that Lisa once enchanted for your parents," Jefferson answered.

Emma and Ella looked at the sword in shock.

ღღ

Storybrooke General Hospital - Henry/Rose's Room

Henry and Rose were still in the sleeping curse.

Ella sat next to them worriedly. "Henry. Rose. You and Lisa were right about the Curse. I'm sorry I didn't believe at first." She placed the storybook on the bedside table. "For when you wake up."

Regina walked closer worriedly. "I'm sorry."

"Pity, isn't it?" Freya asked. "There's nothing harder than not knowing whether you'll ever see your family again."

Regina gave her a look. "Freya, not now."

"Why don't you just give us what you promised?" Saphira asked. "Where is Grace? Where's my mother Tori? Aunt Belle? Where's my father Mathias?"

"Grace is locked up with Tori and Belle," Regina answered. "Your father Mathias is not in this world, Saphira."

"If Mathias is not in this world, where is he?" Jefferson asked. "Where do you have Grace, Tori and Belle?"

"We have to save Henry and Rose, Regina," Lisa told her. "But we also have to save Tori, Belle, Grace and Mathias. Please. If you owe us anything, you owe us this. You owe us everything."

Regina sighed, looking away.

"This battle Lisa, Freya, Saphira and I are supposed to fight?" Jefferson asked. "How bad is it?"

"Let's just say Saphira might be of some help if she could just transform," Regina told them.

"If she's an old friend of yours, why don't you go talk to them?" Saphira asked.

"Because her punishment here was different from everyone else's," Regina answered. "I trapped her in a different form. She doesn't wanna hear from me."

"Wait," Saphira told her. "You said something about my transformation. Is she like me?"

Freya nodded. "More than you know, Saphira." She turned to Regina. "But let's be clear about something 'your majesty', the only reason you're not dead is because we need you alive to get our family back and to help save Henry and Rose. If they die, if our families die, so do you."

"Be careful, Freya, you're starting to sound more like your father," Regina taunted.

Freya glared at her, before turning away. "Jefferson, find our family. We'll be fighting the Dragon."

Jefferson nodded in agreement. "Okay. But be careful. Don't get hurt. I believe in you. All of you."

Jefferson gave Lisa and Saphira a hug, then Freya, along with a kiss for Freya. They headed their separate ways.

Granny's Bed & Breakfast - Hallway

Emma knocked on August's door. "August, please open up. I know you're in there so open the door."

"I can't," August called.

Emma and Ella walked in. August was lying in his bed, his arms visibly wooden. Ella gasped.

Emma was in shock. "No. What's happening to you?"

"You can see it now," August realized. "You believe."

"Yeah, I do," Emma answered.

"How do we stop this?" Ella asked.

"Break the Curse," August answered.

"Lisa, Freya, Jefferson and Saphira are working on it right now," Emma explained. "But we gotta save Henry and Rose at the same time."

"We need your help," Ella told him.

August could barely shake his head. "No, you don't."

"Yeah, we do," Ella told him. "We just talked to the Evil Queen, Rumplestiltskin and his daughter, the Light Bringer, the Mad Hatter, and a Dragon/Siren about a quest to find Lisa's magic wand."

'We can't do it, August, we can't," Emma told him. "No normal person can."

August chuckled weakly. "Luckily for us, you're not normal. Both of you, Lisa, Freya, Jefferson, Saphira, you can save Henry and Rose. You can save all of..."

August's words were cut off as his transformation into wood was completed.

Ella started to cry. "August?"

Clocktower - Outside

Freya was unlocking the door. Saphira and Lisa were with her.

"What is this place?" Saphira asked.

"Would you like a tour?" Lisa asked. "Or shall we just get to it?"

Saphira gave Lisa an amused look, but sighed worriedly. "Lead the way. But I don't know if I can shift into the Dragon."

"Hopefully, you might not have to," Lisa told her. "Let's go."

Inside - Below Clocktower

An elevator carrying Freya, Lisa and Saphira down arrived at the bottom of the shaft. They exited into a mining tunnel, briefly examining Snow's glass coffin. Suddenly a green eye appeared behind them, and Maleficent roared as the three girls turned to face her and backed away in worry.

ღღ

Flashback 4

Enchanted Forest

Maleficent's Castle

Dark Sorceress used magic to open the doors to the throne room, strutting in confidently, smiling as she held Vasilisa's wand in her hand. "Maleficent! An old friend came to visit. I'm pretty sure the last time I saw you was before my mad mother locked me away."

Maleficent appeared. "Yes. Yes, it was. What are you doing here, 'old friend'? You, your sister and I didn't exactly end on well terms last time."

"No, but I came here to hide something in the belly of the beast," Dark Sorceress explained. "As in, you."

Maleficent waved her hand, using magic to throw Dark Sorceress to the floor, standing from her throne, holding up her staff. "Beast is so harsh. I prefer dragon. Such a shame. We were once so good friends. And now you're hiding the wand of the Light Bringer inside me to hide it from your former protege. Who you've now taken over as well. You and your sister don't show kindness well to your friends, do you, Sorceress?"

Dark Sorceress smirked bitterly, sarcastically, hiding the guilt she felt. "About as well as you do. The wand's not gonna be a permanent stay inside you. It's just going to give us a save place to put it when we're not using it so no one else can take it. We can summon it to us and put it back with ease with this spell I'm casting."

Maleficent flicked out her hand, putting out all the candles in the room. Dark Sorceress stood, looking around, but Maleficent had disappeared. Dark Sorceress heard a noise behind her, turning around to see Dragon!Maleficent rising and spreading her wings and growling. As Dragon!Maleficent hurled fire toward Dark Sorceress, Dark Sorceress ran for cover, taking shelter behind a column for safety.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Underground Tunnels

Dragon!Maleficent was blowing fire all around. Saphira was straining to shift into her own Dragon form, unable to do it, while she, Freya and Lisa took cover behind columns.

Freya was drawing her attention away from Lisa and Saphira so they could have a chance. "Come on!"

As Dragon!Maleficent blew fire toward Freya, she rolled over the floor into cover to avoid being burned, safe. She saw the wall, able to climb up along it to jump onto Dragon!Maleficent's back to distract her. Lisa held the sword ready, spinning it around so she could try to slash into Dragon!Maleficent, but she was able to fly around and make her miss. Saphira was desperate to try to turn.

Flashback 5

Enchanted Forest

Maleficent's Castle

Dark Sorceress was still taking cover behind a column, holding Vasilisa's wand, looking around the column toward Dragon!Maleficent. She stepped out to lead her in the wrong direction. "Come on!"

Dragon!Maleficent turned to face off with Dark Sorceress. As Dragon!Maleficent blew fire toward Dark Sorceress, she rolled over the floor into cover to avoid being burned, safe. Dragon!Maleficent continued to hurl fire at Dark Sorceress. Dark Sorceress disappeared in a whirl of black smoke, reappearing on the stairs leading up to the throne, running up the steps. She magically threw a sword into Dragon!Maleficent to create a wound that she could use, teleporting onto the back of Dragon!Maleficent in a cloud of black smoke, able to push Vasilisa's wand into the wound to put the wand inside of Dragon!Maleficent, making her screech in pain. Dragon!Maleficent threw Dark Sorceress off of her in a fit of rage. Dark Sorceress teleported herself in a wave of black smoke safely to the floor. Dragon!Maleficent ran toward her, hurling fire at her. Dark Sorceress ran up the steps to the stain glass windows behind her, throwing herself out of them, down to the ocean below, into safety, looking up at Dragon!Maleficent as she couldn't get to her, smiling smugly in relief, laughing maniacally. 

Now

Storybrooke

Storybrooke General Hospital - Henry/Rose's Room

Ella, Emma and Regina sat with Henry and Rose.

Mary Margaret was reading them a story. "'And yes, she was beyond hope. Beyond saving. This was her end. When Prince Charming saw his beloved Snow White in her glass coffin, he knew that all that was left was to say goodbye. He had to give her one last kiss, and when he did, true love proved more powerful than any curse. A pulse of pure love shuttered out and engulfed the land, waking up Snow and bringing light to the darkness'. I know why Freya gave this to Lisa. We knew... We know life doesn't always have a happy end. But we thought..."

The machines started beeping rapidly, much to their shock and concern.

"What is it?" Emma asked.

"Dr. Whale?" Regina called desperately.

Dr. Whale and a nurse rushed in.

"Doctor, what is that?" Ella asked.

"What?" Mary Margaret asked. "What is wrong?"

"Nurse, get them out of here, now," Whale instructed.

"What is going on?" Emma asked.

They started to perform CPR on Henry and Rose.

"Their heart rate's failing," Whale answered.

Ella started to cry. "Rose? Henry, come on."

The four women were escorted out as they watched helplessly in devastation.

Psychiatric Ward

Jefferson walked into the psych ward, dressed in all white scrubs. He handed tea to a nurse. "Your tea."

"Thank you," the nurse told him. "What's the commotion upstairs?"

"There's two sick kids," Jefferson answered. "Brother and sister. They took a bad turn."

"How tragic," the nurse admitted. "Is there any hope for a..."

After the drugged tea took effect, the nurse fell unconscious.

"Recovery?" Jefferson finished, reaching for the keys on the desk, tossing the keys from one hand to the other, walking away. "I hope so." He walked over to Belle and Tori's cells to let them out, who didn't have memory of what was going on at all. "Come with me."

"Who are you?" Tori asked. "Why are you doing this?"

"My name is Jefferson, and I need your help to do something that I can't," Jefferson answered. He looked at Belle. "There's a man, his name is Mr. Gold, find him. All you have to do is tell him where you've been, and that Regina had you locked up here." He looked at Tori. "You and I need to go help your daughter and my family fight a Dragon."

"Wait a minute," Tori told him, confused. "What?"

"It's very important," Jefferson told them. He looked at Belle. "Mr. Gold's gonna protect you. He's gonna know what to do, you understand?"

Belle nodded. "Yes. I--I have to find Mr. Gold."

Jefferson led Tori down the hallway toward a cell where Paige had been kept, unlocking it to let her out. "Come with me."

"Who are you?" Paige asked.

Jefferson was pained by the fact his daughter didn't recognize him, leading her away with Tori, intending to get Paige to safety, and to get Tori to help him fight Maleficent with the girls.

Flashback 6

Enchanted Forest

Day - Riverside

Priscilla was pacing worriedly, completely overwhelmed.

Rumplestiltskin appeared behind her. "Impressive, dearie." Priscilla turned to face him. "The length you go to to protect the girl who you call family. Very impressive, indeed."

"I've already lost Jefferson and Grace," Priscilla replied. "I refuse to lose Vasilisa. I can't lose her, Jefferson and Grace like I lost Bae. Or mother."

Rumplestiltskin walked closer. "A lot of resentment from you to me, which is what I surely deserve. But this? This is something you don't deserve."

"You've never gone up against Regina or Alcina whenever they had Vasilisa, when they made Jefferson and Grace disappear," Priscilla pointed out. "Why would that change?"

"Well, why do you think?" Rumplestiltskin asked. "After you basically handed yourself over?"

"I'm only trying to find a way to free Vasilisa and save Jefferson and Grace," Priscilla told him. "Regina and Alcina know how to do that."

"Are you willing to pay the price to have them all returned to you, Priscilla?" Rumplestiltskin asked.

"Every last bit," Priscilla answered. "For Jefferson, Grace, Vasilisa, Bae. For them all. So help me or leave me be."

"Ironically, I was helping you when you didn't even know it," Rumplestiltskin told her. "I released the Prince from the Infinite Forest and sent him on his merry way to your best friend to awaken her with true love's kiss. And undoubtedly, Snow White will fight for your freedom as well as Vasilisa, Jefferson and Grace's."

"And are you gonna fight for us, Papa?" Priscilla asked. "Fight for me, at least?"

"More than you realize," Rumplestiltskin answered. "I'll be sure to get to it."

Priscilla didn't know how to answer, tears in her eyes, looking away, disappearing in a whirl of purple smoke. Rumplestiltskin hung his head worriedly.

Woods

David was riding through the land on his steed, coming upon the Forest, and Snow White in her glass coffin, surrounded by the Seven Dwarfs.

"You're too late," Doc told him.

David was horrified, running closer to look at Snow in the coffin. "No. No! Open it."

"I'm sorry," Grumpy told him. "She's gone."

"At least let me say goodbye," David told them.

The dwarfs opened the lid. David kissed Snow with true love's kiss, causing a burst of magic erupt silently and harmlessly with a wave of rainbow light.

Snow awakened with a gasp, seeing David, smiling. "You... you found me."

"Did you ever doubt I would?" David asked.

"Truthfully?" Snow asked. "The glass coffin gave me pause."

David helped Snow out of the coffin. "Well, you never have to worry. I will always find you."

Snow smiled. "Do you promise?"

Beach

Snow and David were walking together.

"How did you do it?" Snow asked.

"With this," David answered, holding up Ruth's ring. "It's my mother's ring. It... led me back to you, and now... I never want it off your finger." He got down on one knee. "Will you marry me?"

Snow smiled happily in surprise, holding out her hand so he could slid the ring onto her finger, looking from the ring to David. "What do you think?"

The pair joined in a kiss, pulling away.

"What is it?" David asked.

"There's the little matter of your father out to kill you," Snow answered. "My stepmother and step-aunt out for me, and having control over my best friend and the girl she calls daughter."

David nodded in understanding. "Ah, that. I'm open to suggestions."

"Here's one," Snow told him. "Let's take back the kingdom."

"How?" David asked.

"Like we shall do everything," Snow answered. "Together."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Road

David got into his truck, driving away.

Storybrooke General Hospital - ICU Waiting Room

When the doctors left Henry and Rose's room, Ella and Regina, followed by Emma and Mary Margaret, instantly rushed closer.

Whale looked at them sadly in regret. "We did everything we could. I'm sorry."

Henry and Rose's Room

Ella and Regina ran into the room as the doctors turned off the machines and removed breathing masks from Henry and Rose's faces, starting to cry in denial. Emma and Mary Margaret walked closer in shock, horrified, not knowing how to react.

ღღ

Gold's Pawnshop

Gold took out a key, opening an egg, removing Lisa's true love potion. He heard someone walk in, quickly putting it away.

Belle walked in. "Excuse me, are you Mr. Gold?"

"Yes, I am," Gold answered. "But I'm afraid the shop's closed..."

Gold turned around, realizing who she was.

"A man named Jefferson told me to find and tell you that Regina locked me and a woman named Tori and a girl named Grace up," Belle explained. "Does that mean anything to you?"

Gold reached out to touch her in shock, in awe. "You're real. You're alive. She did this to you?"

Belle was confused. "I was told you'd protect me."

Gold embraced her, sobbing slightly. "Oh, yes. Yes, I'll protect you."

"Uh, I'm sorry," Belle told him. "Do I--Do I know you?"

"No," Gold answered. "But you will."

Below Clocktower

Lisa, Freya and Saphira were still facing off with Maleficent. Jefferson and Tori ran inside.

"Jefferson?" Lisa asked in shock. "Tori?" She realized why he brought her there. "Tori, sing. Saphira. Sing."

"Sing," Freya repeated. "You've gotta sing."

Saphira knew what they meant, starting to sing as a Siren. Tori didn't know how she knew how to do this with very little of her memories, following suit of her daughter that she had not yet remembered. The Siren Song of both of the girls entranced Lisa, Freya and Jefferson, and Maleficent, causing her to stop fighting. Saphira continued to sing louder and louder until she screamed and she started to transform into her Dragon self, and in a wave of fiery orange/red magic smoke surrounding her, transformed, struggling to do so, starting out small, and growing larger in size, blowing fire at Maleficent. Jefferson saw the fallen sword on the ground, running closer to slide the sword toward Freya. Freya picked up the sword, spinning it around, but knowing that she couldn't be the one to kill the Dragon and get back the wand, she tossed it to Lisa. Lisa caught the sword, holding it ready, throwing it over her head toward the Dragon while Saphira held it off with her Dragon fiery breath, impaling the Maleficent right in the heart. The enchanted sword started to burn Maleficent brightly, causing everyone to turn away. Jefferson covered Freya and Lisa for protection. Saphira turned to cover Tori for protection since her mother had no memory of what was going on. Maleficent exploded into ashes, raining down around them. They all looked up when the light faded, standing, walking closer to the ashes. There, they saw what they were looking for.

Saphira was in shock. "Lisa. Your wand."

Lisa slowly approached her wand as if she couldn't believe this was actually happening, which glowed with bright light as the wand reacted to the Light Bringer being so close to her wand. "Freya... Jefferson..."

Freya was in just as much shock, smiling. "It's okay. Do it."

Jefferson nodded in agreement, managing a small smile. "It's okay, Lisa."

Freya took out her phone to text Ella.

Storybrooke General Hospital - Henry and Rose's Room

Everyone else was gathered around Henry and Rose.

Regina was crying. "No. No."

Ella received the text. "Oh, my God."

"What?" Emma asked. "Ella? Is it Freya? What'd she say?"

"She said they got it," Ella answered. She walked closer to her children instantly. "I love you, Henry. I love you, Rose."

Ella kissed Henry on the head, causing a dim burst of magic to erupt silently and harmlessly in a wave of rainbow light.

Below Clocktower

Lisa picked up her wand, which glowed more brightly than before as it reacted to the kiss Ella gave Henry, flaring up with magic. Lisa's hair was being blown back as magic started to return to her and to her wand.

Storybrooke General Hospital - Henry and Rose's Room

Ella kissed Rose on the head, causing a more bright burst of magic to erupt silently and harmlessly in a wave of rainbow light.

Below Clocktower

Once the second true love's kiss had been given, Lisa's wand glowed with bright, full-powered magic, creating a very powerful blast of pure white, light magic to erupt around her, Freya, Jefferson, Saphira and Tori, and throughout the entire town. They were all set back a step from the power unleashing.

Storybrooke General Hospital - Henry and Rose's Room

Henry and Rose awoke, gasping awake, realizing what had happened.

Rose smiled. "I love you, too. You saved us. You and Lisa."

Henry laughed in shock. "You did it. You and Lisa did it. And I love you too."

Ella smiled in shock and relief, laughing in happiness. Regina, Emma and Mary Margaret were in shock.

The blast from Lisa's wand radiated through the town. Ruby, Granny, Archie, David, and everyone else was effected by the blast, looking slightly confused. David, nearing the "Leaving Storybrooke" sign, stopped his truck and looked back.

Storybrooke General Hospital - Henry and Rose's Room

As soon as they could have possibly, Lisa ran in with Freya, Jefferson, Saphira and Tori to make sure that Henry and Rose were okay, smiling in relief that she saw they were, laughing. "Henry! Rose!"

Henry smiled. "Lisa. Hi."

Lisa ran over to hug Henry, and he sat up to return the embrace.

Rose smiled. "You did it, Lisa. You did it."

Lisa and Rose laughed, embracing.

Tori realized what was going on, looking around, in shock. "Saphira."

"Mama?" Saphira asked. "You remember?"

Tori smiled, laughing in tears. "I remember."

Saphira was in tears, embracing her mother tightly. "Mama."

Tori held her close, crying in joy as she held her daughter in her arms again. "It's okay, Saphira." She saw Freya, in shock. "Priscilla."

Freya smiled. "Tori."

Tori and Freya embraced.

"What's going on?" Emma asked.

"Guys?" Ella asked.

Everyone else, though who now remembered, started to come for Regina.

Regina backed away in nervousness. "No."

"The Curse," Rose answered. "It's broken."

"That was true love's kiss, plus Lisa finding her wand," Henry agreed. "Now they all remember."

"If I were you, your majesty, I would find a place to hide," Tori told her mockingly.

"Henry, Rose, no matter what you think, no matter what anyone tells you, I do love you," Regina told them honestly, before she made a hasty retreat to run.

Everyone watched her go.

Street

David was walking along, finding Mary Margaret. "Snow!"

Mary Margaret looked up. "Charming." The two ran to each other. "You found me."

David smiled. "Did you ever doubt I would?"

The two embraced with a passionate kiss.

Elsewhere, Lisa, Freya and Jefferson walked outside, looking around. Many kids had been running to reunite with their right families. Grace was further away, looking for her own. They smiled. "Grace."

Grace turned at the sound of her name and her family's voices, seeing her family, smiling. "Mama. Papa. Lisa." She ran closer. "You found me. I knew you would."

Lisa and Grace reunited with a tearful embrace. Freya and Jefferson knelt down to embrace both their daughters, crying happily in relief, all four overjoyed to be reunited, remaining in the massive embrace.

Mills House - Rose and Lisa's Room

Regina was sitting on Rose's bed, picking up her pillow, crying, sobbing into it.

Woods

Gold and Belle were walking together.

Belle stopped walking. "Wait."

"No, no, we're very close," Gold told her.

"Rumplestiltskin, wait," Belle told him. Gold stopped, turning to face her in surprise. Belle caught up to him. "I--I remember. I--I love you."

They smiled, embracing.

"Yes, yes, and I love you, too," Gold told her.

Belle realized. "Oh, Gods. Saphira and Tori. They're out there."

"Yes, they are, and I will make sure you have a proper reunion with Tori and Saphira, and even my daughter Priscilla," Gold agreed. Belle smiled at the thought of reuniting with her family and Freya. "There'll be time for that. There'll be time for everything. But first, there's something I must do."

They walked toward the wishing well.

"What is this?" Belle asked.

"This is a very special place, Belle," Gold answered. "The waters that run below are said to have the power to return that which one has lost."

Gold dropped Lisa's true love potion into the well. Purple/black smoke rose out and spread outward.

Town Square

The Hatter family were walking together.

"Cilla, Lisa, what's going on here?" Jefferson asked. "If the Curse is broken, why didn't we all go back?"

Freya shook her head in confusion. "I... I don't know."

They looked in the distance, seeing the cloud, in shock.

Mills House - Rose and Lisa's Room

Regina looked out the window, seeing the smoke engulfing the town.

Storybrooke General Hospital - Henry and Rose's Room

Ella, Henry, Rose and Emma looked out the window, seeing the smoke engulfing the town.

Town Square

The Hatter family was still watching the cloud in shock. Tori and Saphira walked toward them, in just as much shock.

Freya whispered. "No. Papa..."

"Mama?" Grace asked. "What's wrong? Lisa, what is that?"

"Something bad," Lisa answered.

"Something very bad," Saphira agreed.

They continued to watch the cloud in shock. The black smoke circled away from the larger cloud of purple smoke, swirling through the sky as if it had a specific place in mind to find.

Wishing Well

Belle looked at Gold in confusion. "I--I don't understand."

"We're in a land without magic, Belle, and I'm bringing it," Gold explained. "Magic is coming."

"Why?" Belle asked.

"Why?" Gold repeated. "Because magic... is power."

Mills House - Rose and Lisa's Room

Regina saw the purple smoke, knowing that it was magic coming to town, and seeing the black smoke making her way to her home, she smiled in shock and realization, running out of the room.

Outside

Regina ran to the front door, opening it instantly.

The black smoke formed into Alcina, standing to face her sister, wearing a dress from the Enchanted Forest since she had never got the chance to be in Storybrooke. "Hello, Regina."

Regina smiled in shocked happiness. "Alcina."

The two sisters reunited with an embrace, tears in their eyes.

Town Square

Freya, Jefferson, Lisa, Grace, Saphira and Tori were still standing together, the families holding each other as the smoke engulfed them and the rest of the town. The camera panned to the clock tower. As it was engulfed, the clock struck 8:15.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.6K 1.2K 16
What if Snow White and Prince Charming had twin girls? Emma and Brooklyn Swan grew up in the foster care system but were separated very young, Brook...
242K 5.2K 37
"Nothing is worth destroying yourself over, but if you are going to destroy yourself, make sure it is for something spectacular, make sure it is for...
72.7K 2.3K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
106K 5K 43
Set after 3x11 Going Home, after Pan's curse hits. This fic ignores ANYTHING that comes after this episode. What if everyone hadn't met Zelena in th...