Finding Me (A Joe Sugg / That...

Von KrisAndCourt

A story in which a girl who grew up with nothing meets a boy who has everything. *WARNING: may contain some... Mehr

Authors Note.
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine: x
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
NOT AN UPDATE // A.N
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four: X
Chapter Thirty - Five
Chapter Thirty - Six
Chapter Thirty - Seven
Chapter Thirty - Eight
Chapter Thirty - Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty - One (part 1)
Chapter Forty - One (part 2)
Q & Slay
Update!

Chapter Seventeen

14K 253 32
Von KrisAndCourt

We opened the door slowly and carefully, careful not to let our secret slide through our lips as we giggled and kissed our way to the entrance.
"Joe, Marilyn?" Caspar called from upstairs.
"Hi Cas, it's us!" Joe called back shutting the door and locking it. He led me up the stairs and we re-enacted the scene when Joe asked me out.
"So now we're dating!" I said happily and Joe kissed my forehead. Caspar did not look shocked, but there was something in his eyes that told me he wasn't happy about some part of this.
"I'm really glad for you guys, I really am! Mary can I talk to you?" He pulled me into his room and locked the door.
"Do you love him?" That's all he asked. Yes, of course I love him. He was the only one I could possibly love and I knew that. There was no doubt in my mind that Joseph Sugg was the one and only. I shook my head in disbelief that he would even bring that subject up.
"Of course I do Cas. Joe is my everything, I mean we met a few weeks ago, but he is just so... My type," I said using my hands an unsurmountable amount of times.
"He has a past you know. He's dated many girls and has done things with lots of girls, I don't want you getting hurt. Out of all the people Joe had brought into my life, you're the only one I care about and I actually enjoy being with. I don't want you guys to break up or anything because I don't want to choose between my best friend and my new friend. It's hard to find someone like you Marilyn, and especially for Joe. He's been through a lot lately and I'm glad you're here for him," he looked sincere throughout his speech and I felt a lot of different emotions rise up in me. I was confused because I didn't know that he's been with a lot of different girls and that he was going through something, he always seemed like the reserved type, but to hide this from me? On the other hand I loved Caspar for telling me how he truly felt about this situation and taking my feelings into consideration. I stood close to him and hugged him. He didn't know what to do at first, but then he gave in and hugged me back. It was warm in his grasp and he confirmed everything he said within this moment of interaction. Caspar was a very handsome, nice, and sweet guy and I really loved moments like this that brings two people closer together despite any differences they may have had in their time together.
"That was really brave of you to say Caspar. I'm very proud of you for telling me how you feel and owning up to it. You're a wonderful man and I'm very happy that I can share this experience with you. Caspar, my sister is still available..." I breathed into his chest and looked up when I mentioned my sister. We both laughed and our eyes met. Something told me that in that moment this is when our true friendship formed. Of course, we were cordial before, but now, this was a real friendship.
"I may be interested," he held on to my shoulders and squeezed them as he led me out of the room. We saw a tired Sugg laying on the couch sleeping. I quickly walked into his room and grabbed a fleece blanket and walked back to throw it over him and kiss his temple gently. I looked at Caspar and smiled. Never in a million years would anybody understand my love for Joe. It reached far beyond anything I could've imagined and was way more magical than any fairy tale love story. No, our love could not be measured in days or months, even years, together. Our love was measured in happiness, pure bliss. When I smiled at him, or he smiled at me, that's when we truly loved each other the most. Kisses could not compare to the numerous times I have laughed at him or his jokes, although they were good. Every time I closed my eyes and opened them he was all I saw. I wasn't in love with the idea of love this time as I was mislead in my past. Joe was not a façade that would soon reveal a true form of some hideous creature, he was a real human who had feelings for me, and expressed them in ways better than all the men in the past. Since he was older than me by four years he had experience I never knew existed. He has had his heart broken many times, or so he's told me, and has also felt some type of connection to these girls; some type of love. Their love could not be as strong as ours is. Deep within me, within the universe, it was meant to be. It was fate we met while shopping and it was fate we talked in the airport. Although our conversations were short and sweet the first few times, I couldn't help but think that he knew what I was thinking. He would say the most perfect things to keep my heart racing and my palms sweaty, and that's when I decided when I was in love and how I could tell. Love to me is the moment when your heart won't stop beating fast, your palms get sweaty, and you can't stop thinking about the other. That's when I promised myself that Joe was my forever and I would do anything to keep him in my life: I would protect him from any dangers within the world.
"You going to bed?" Caspar asked me, getting me out of my trance. I nodded and slowly walked to Joe's room, dreading that he wouldn't be there to put his arm around me tonight. I closed the door and put on my pajamas. I could not wait to live my life this way, I thought as I laid down on his bed and closed my eyes slowly. This was where I was meant to be.

-------------------------------------

I woke up by the sunlight pouring into the room. I felt someone, or something, laying next to me. My eyes were fazed by the sunlight and I rubbed them vehemently. The 'thing' next to me rolled over and a hand landed on my leg. I looked over and saw Joe. When did he get into bed with me?
"Good morning beautiful," he squeezed my leg and yawned.
"Morning, when did you get here?" I asked confused.
"About a few hours ago actually. I woke up from out in the living room and I decided I would crawl in with you," he smiled yawned again.
"That was an awfully kind gesture," I smiled back and poked his nose.
"Aw come here already," he pulled me into his arms and we laid there. We didn't speak after that; just laid there in silence. There was a knock on the door and Caspar came bursting through.
"Every time I see you guys, you do the cutest things. Let me tweet a picture please please," he pulled out his phone and took a picture.
"Don't post it," I said quickly. I didn't want Joe's fans to know we were together just yet, I had to let it sink in that we were dating. He pulled me tighter and kissed the back of my head.
"She's the boss," he said into my hair.
"Fine. You guys never have fun. Just go public already," Caspar whined and stormed out crossing his arms. We knew he was just playing around, but something in that conversation made me realize that in order to advance our relationship to "official" we had to come out- to everybody.
"Let's do a video," I said turning around to face Joe.
"Of us saying we're together? Sure. Just be careful. People will talk shit about you. I'll be there to protect you, but please... Watch out," he kissed me slowly.
"I just want us to be happy and in public. I want to show everyone how much I love you," I grabbed his hand out from under the blanket and kissed it.
"I want that same thing." We got up from bed and proceeded to get ready for the day with a shower. At the same time.

"Wait, are you showering with me?" I asked undressing as we were both in the bathroom at the same time.
"Of course, isn't that what couples do nowadays?" He smiled and undressed as well. I blushed. The only time I saw him completely naked was when we...
"What's wrong?" He asked looking at me with sincerity in his eyes.
"Nothing, well.. The last time I saw you naked was," I whispered, "when we had sex." I blushed yet again and he gave a sincere laugh. His hands found their way to my hair and played with some strands.
"And that was an amazing time. I couldn't believe that was your first because it was so unbelievably good," he kissed my forehead and started the water.
"Not too hot please," I said watching him turn the knobs very intently.
"We'll make it hot," he winked and pulled me into the shower with him. The whole time I was thinking about the past and how I would hope and pray that a moment like this would come. When a beautiful man with chiseled abs would take me by the hand and not make me worry about a care in the world; now it was surreal. I thought about how in the shower I wasn't really about to get clean, was I? My perspective changed when Joe grabbed some body wash and lathered me up. It wasn't in a sexual way, it was in a 'I'm going to clean you' kind of way. I giggled and he continued to lather me up. I did the same for him and felt his body underneath my small hands. He was large compared to me in height and in, well, everything else. Being with a man like this really made me question why he was even into me in the first place. Boys always say they like girls for their personalities like, "it's the inside that counts", I don't believe that. For one minute. His hands started running through my hair and I closed my eyes to take the situation in. Joe was different from other boys, but at this point he made it evident it was true. He didn't want to have sex all the time, in fact he never pressured me, and he loved me for me. Nobody has ever been so open and kind to me as he has been and I've admired him for it this whole time. I opened my eyes and I put a dime-sized amount of shampoo in my hands to work into his hair. It was quite the challenge though since he is a foot taller than me. Noticing the difference, Joe bent down a little bit and gave a hearty laugh. That was another thing I loved: his laugh and his smile. They always made me smile regardless of why he was smiling.
"Knock knock lovebirds, I'm not looking," Caspar knocked on the door. We looked at each other and rolled our eyes. Caspar was such an awesome and funny guy, but sometimes he just had to be Caspar Lee. We shut the water off and walked out of the shower. I grabbed a towel to dry off, as did Joe.
"Come in Cas," I groaned. He came in and smiled at us.
"I know you guys didn't want me to post that picture of you before that party..."
"CASPAR LEE!" I yelled.
"Listen, I did post it, but everyone is liking it," he said handing me his phone. I did look good that night, and especially with a nice guy standing next to me. The picture got two hundred thousand likes and everyone is commenting really nice things like: "who is that girl?" "She's really beautiful!!" "Is that Joe's girlfriend? If so, nice catch!" I smiled and hugged Caspar.
"Cas, we were going to make a video to announce our relationship... Could you join us?" I smiled at Joe and he nodded.
"I think I would love to announce something that would definitely shake the world up."
--------------

"Hello everybody!" Oh god, I was nervous and Joe just started talking in front of the camera.
"Hi!" Caspar said. They both nodded and started making side comments about the most random things happening in their lives. Joe mentioned meeting fans in the amusement park and how fun he had and Caspar talked about going to a pet store.
"But now we have a little something extra special for you guys," Joe said rubbing his hands together, "as you may know... I'm a single man, and I have been for awhile. But I've met a girl a few weeks ago who completely changed that around. She's a dime if I've ever seen one, and I'm definitely not talking American currency. I want you guys to meet Marilyn, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever met and I love her," he motioned to me and I slowly made my way in front of the camera and between the two boys.
"Hi," I waved to the camera. I was really nervous and I didn't know what to say. I was hoping people would like me and I wouldn't have to make another appearance.
"Marilyn, tell all the viewers a little something about you," Caspar chimed in.
"Well, I'm from the United States. Wyoming, actually. I play soccer, which you guys don't call soccer... You call football, which is weird. I graduated high school being the top of my class and I also was the class president," I started talking with my hands which is something I do naturally, but I do excessively, and Joe grabbed my hand.
"She really is something special isn't she?" He said rhetorically, except Caspar answered, "she's awesome I love Marilyn!" They both hugged me at the same time and I almost died of lack of oxygen. I hope nobody sees this video for awhile, I definitely need time to cope with what a fool I made out of myself.

--------------
Are you serious? You're dating Joe Sugg?
When did this happen?
You're not his type, I promise.
He's going to leave you, lol.
Good luck Marilyn I know you guys are perfect for each other!
Well, the good outweighs the bad with all the comments the video was getting within minutes of it being posted. It was weird because I never knew that over two thousand people would view it within one minute of it being up. My phone buzzed a lot, signaling it was a call. I should've known better before I picked it up and heard a loud scream on the other end.
"I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. YOU OWE ME A HUNDRED DOLLARS!" Layla yelled out the other line.
"It wasn't a bet dummy," I said rubbing my ear... I think she broke my eardrum.
"So when and how?" She was overexcited and I bet she was climbing all over the couch and running around the house.
"Last night, and we went to an amusement park. He got down one one knee, I thought he was going to propose to me," I smiled.
"That's next babe, I expect to see you popping kids out soon now," she laughed.
"I'm not having kids anytime soon," I closed my eyes and exhaled.
"Well good luck with your hunk of man candy, give Caspar my number love you," she breathed out in one sentence. I didn't have the chance to reply because she already hung up. What a wild one Layla was.

"Was that Layla?" Joe asked. I was surprised because he remembered who she was.
"Actually yes, she wanted details about how and when," I laughed. He grabbed my hand and did the same.
"Did someone say Caspar?!" Caspar joined right into the conversation, as per and we laughed.
"No, but we did say Layla," I emphasized her name.
"Your hot sister?" He asked grabbing his heart.
"Caspar, she's Marilyn's sister. Do you think Mary would have ugly siblings, is that even a question?" Joe asked teasingly.
"Well, your sister is cute," Caspar teased right back.
"She told me to give you her number," I interjected before teasing got to be too much. He handed me his phone and I put her number in.
"I think you have some business to attend to," I said to Caspar clearing my throat. He looked at his phone and hugged me.
"Joe we will be brother in laws forever, isn't that exciting!" He said before leaving the room. We looked at each other and shook our heads in unison. Joe's phone went off and he looked at me, "daddy Sugg." He answered the phone and I could hear yelling at the other end.
"It's actually for you Marilyn..." He handed the phone to me with a confused look. I exchanged the look and grabbed the phone.
"Hello?"
"Hi Marilyn," the man said. The voice sounded familiar... Almost too familiar.
"Hi, can I help you?" I asked.
"It's Graham." It all came back to me. The taxi man from London, he said his son was on YouTube. Joe. It all makes sense now.
"Graham?!" I said into the phone, "how are you!" Joe gave me another confused look and I waved him off.
"Good now that I've heard you're dating my son, he could use a good girl like you in his life," he replied. I smiled.
"I'll take good care of him, I promise Graham."
"I know you will. Can you put my son back on?" I handed Joe the phone and he was more confused than ever before. After a short conversation on the phone, Joe hung up and stared blankly at me.
"You know my dad?" He asked.
"Yeah, it's kinda a long story... Well not really.. He drove me around in a taxi. He's a good man," I said stating the obvious.
"He is. He wants us to come over and have a family dinner soon..." He sounded hesitant about this and I wondered why. Maybe in the past Joe had someone over that obviously he got nowhere with. I let it slide and continued doing my daily routine, which continued into a nightly routine with Joe. Throughout the day I thought about what he said about me coming over and how nervous he was about it. Maybe Joe didn't love me that much.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 56 62
I fell in love with my brothers bestfriend. - Fools - (ThatcherJoe)
121K 4.6K 34
Caspar has loved Joe ever since he saw his first ThatcherJoe video. He even inspired him to make his own videos. Then, one day, he meets Joe at a You...
94.4K 1K 15
After another failed attempt at finding the one, 23 year old Lucy seeks comfort from her best friend and Famous YouTuber Joe Sugg. A night of liquor...
141K 3.3K 81
Emma is different from the average, YouTube obsessed girl. She never really cared for that kind of thing. Until, the boy that would change her life f...