Behind that facade VxBTS

By MANOyage

Kim Taehyung would never have imagined how worse his life could be. The one thing he loved more than anything... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chaper eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter forteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chalter twenty nine
Chapter thirty

Chapter thirteen

10.6K 376 84
By MANOyage

RM woke up exceptionally early that day. It was an unspoken agreement among them that the first one up will decide what breakfast would be that day but he will also have to take all the ingredients out to make it easier for the others.

He went down the stairs, happy that he won't have to cook but almost had a heart attack when he found Taehyung sitting on the dining table chair with coffee in one hand and phone in the other.

"What are you doing up? It's six am, Taehyung~ah."

"But you're up as well, Hyung."

Namjoon didn't know what to say to that so he went forward to get himself some coffee as well.

"Why are you drinking coffee?" It was a known fact how much Taehyung disliked coffee.

And waking up early for that matter as well.

Taehyung simply shrugged. Namjoon went forward to check his cup which was filled with energy drink instead of coffee. He tried to take it away from him but Taehyung stretched his arm to keep his hyung away from his drink.

Namjoon, not giving up, grabbed his arm and pulled. After a minute of wrestling, he finally managed to get the coffee cup away from the younger, making him whine.

"That's not good for you! Especially in the mornings when you haven't even had breakfast yet." They both frowned at each other. Namjoon emptied the cup in the sink, took another cup and passed it to V after filling it up with strawberry milk.

Taehyung knew he couldn't do anything so he just grabbed it and started drinking it instead.

Taehyung had almost cursed when the leader had walked downstairs. He had spend his night up, working on the song and he had little to no energy left. Since he hated coffee, he opted for energy drinks instead. It was his third cup which Namjoon had oh so kindly took away. Despite that though, he still felt tired, the only reason he gave up his drink and quietly drank the milk because he had no strength to do anything at that time.

Namjoon frowned more when he heard V give a long stressful sigh.

What am I going to do with this kid?

They both drank their respective drinks, Namjoon staring at Tae while Tae worked on his phone. The first verse was done but the bridge and chorus were tricky so he skipped them for now and went straight to the second verse instead. He decided to work on it when his brain would come a bit back in its place.

Jin was the next one up and slowly one by one, everyone gathered around the living room except for Suga. Jimin left again to wake him up, yawning all the way.

Annoyed Yoongi came down, going straight for the coffee.

"I think I need injections of adrenaline." He grunted.

"At least you're not drinking energy drinks at six in the morning." Namjoon muttered, still upset at his dongsaeng's idiocy.

Jin gave him a questioning look at which he nodded towards Taehyung, who just shrugged, without looking up from his phone.

Jin gave him a glare and mumbled something about throwing that poison out to which Yoongi hummed.

Hobeom and Sejin came after a while to drag them to their work. The last month was always the hardest but this time, the second last month was even worse with everyone stuck on their solo songs. It was somewhat easier for the rap line since they weren't new to it but everyone else was struggling.

Still, they were trying their best to impress the Armys all around the world and work hard for them.

Taehyung was becoming quieter day by day and although everyone noticed it to a little extent, they didn't say anything because they all felt the pressure. No one thought of assuming that something else might be wrong because if there was a problem, Taehyung would obviously tell them.

He always does.

So they all focused on their job instead of their selves and each other. Taehyung also finished the song two days later.

They were all sitting on the couch in the living room, but no one was actually paying attention to the television. They were immersed in their own activities instead.

Jimin and Jin on SNS, Jhope and Jungkook were playing different games. Yoongi was watching them and Namjoon was the only one watching the television, a documentary about a famous ancient poet.

Taehyung gave a long sigh of exhaustion when he finally fixed his chorus to match it with the beat.

I've been sighing a lot lately.

Namjoon gave him a sideway look, wondering what's up with him.

Taehyung got up to leave when he voiced his thoughts out loud.

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I'm going to go call Sejin hyung. I've finished my song and I want to record it tomorrow after Bang Sihyuk PD-nim approve it." Everyone stopped with their activities and looked at the younger happily.

He's finally done. Finally, we'll get the old goofy Tae back.

They had all been waiting for this moment since days. They were aware of how tensed Taehyung was due to it and now finally, he'll feel better and less pressured. That's why they had been trying not to disturb him, letting him be with his phone.

"Do you want my studio to check it out first before showing it to Bang PD-nim? Check if it actually seems like what you're imagining it to sound like?" Namjoon offered.

The smile Taehyung gave him almost melted everyone's heart.

Finally!

The smile they have been missing but couldn't seem to get it out of their band mate. Who knew such a simple offer could make it work.

"That would be great, Hyung!"

He immediately left towards RM's studio, making everyone confused.

He isn't planning to do it now, right?

Namjoon followed him.

"Hey, Tae? You can do it tomorrow. We still have time. Rest for today. We already worked too much for one day." Namjoon reasoned or at least tried to.

"But Hyung, I want to show it to Bang PD-nim and Pdogg seombae-nim tomorrow. I already took too much time." Taehyung whined a bit.

Namjoon was so delighted by seeing a glimpse of the old Taehyung again that he agreed without a second thought and left the room to give him his space when he refused RM's offer to help. They were already tired. The last thing Taehyung wanted was for them to not rest because of him.

He immediately set to work, transferring the beat from his phone and started working on the mock recording.

He sang with his heart and poured all the emotions he felt and wrote in the song. It took a lot of turns, he messed up more than just a few times and also because of his not so noticeable experience with the equipment, it took him more than six hours to completely sing and record one song after many edits.

Finally, he was done and he listened a few times to it. Suddenly, he was scared with what he had written.

He was so focused on writing what he felt that he forgot to think about the impact it would have on other people around him and his members. Now that he was finished, all he wanted to do was to delete everything and write a complete fake song about rainbows and sunshines and him dancing and singing in it.

The door opened and once again RM almost had a heart attack when he saw Taehyung sitting in the studio with his head in his hands.

"Have you been here all night?" He whispered, trying not to scare the younger which didn't really work. Taehyung jumped and hit his knee under the table.

Namjoon apologised and went forward to grab the headphones that fell down while Taehyung rubbed his knee, trying to catch his breath and calm himself down.

"Well? Did you finish it?" Namjoon sat down on the extra chair, looking at the younger who looked like he was about to drop dead.

Taehyung was at a loss for words.

What am I supposed to do?

Did I seriously waste three freaking days on this thing that I don't ever want to show anyone?

"Tae?" Namjoon waves his hand in front of his eyes to grab his attention.

"H-huh? Y-yeah?"

"Can I play it?" Namjoon went forward to press the play button without actually waiting for a reply. Taehyung immediately grabbed his arm, making him stop and frown at him.

"NO!"

"What, why?"

"Just no."

Namjoon sat back down and stared at the younger. He was hurt. Taehyung would always show him first if he composed a melody or wrote any lyrics.

Taehyung didn't know what to do after the hurt and sad look his leader gave him.

Stupid.

"It's okay. If you don't want me to hear it now, then I don't have any problem with it, Tae." Namjoon obviously lied, making Taehyung sigh.

What do I do now?

~~~~~~~<><><><><><><>~~~~~~~

My result is tomorrow..
I need prayers.

Wish me luck 🤗

Thanks for reading.
Hope you're enjoying.

Love ya.. 💕💞💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 1K 10
You and Jungkook are in your late thirty's almost forty with two wonderful children. Just when you thought your lives were at peace your son comes te...
5.5K 377 23
Jimin lived his life to please the people he loved. He struggled through his tears to achieve what his father wanted him to be, burying his dreams de...
5.6K 408 33
He was young, but he knew pain beyond his years. She was innocent, but she didn't shy away from darkness. They grew up together. Separate hopes and...
1.7K 132 17
Second Book! It's been 5 years since Kim Taehyung left, leaving behind only a short note. It hasn't been one day that Jeon Jungkook didn't think abo...