Worlds Colliding (Once Upon A...

By heartofice97

The town of Storybrooke was made by the Evil Queen (Regina Mills) from a curse that cursed the fairytale char... More

Characters & outfit links
Lisa's Items
chapter 1 - Pilot
chapter 2 - The Thing You Love Most
chapter 3 - Snow Falls
chapter 4 - Price of Gold
chapter 5 - That Still Small Voice
chapter 6 - The Shepherd
chapter 7 - The Heart is a Lonely Hunter
chapter 8 - Desperate Souls
chapter 9 - True North
chapter 10 - 7:15 AM
chapter 11 - Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
chapter 12 - Skin Deep
chapter 13 - What Happened to Frederick
chapter 14 - Dreamy
chapter 15 - Red-Handed
chapter 16 - Heart of Darkness
chapter 17 - Hat Trick
chapter 18 - The Stable Boy
chapter 19 - The Return
chapter 20 - The Stranger
chapter 22 - A Land Without Magic

chapter 21 - An Apple Red As Blood

406 24 8
By heartofice97

Outfits Link:

https://urstyle.fashion/collections/117324

From multiple, there were flashes of Enchanted Forest characters and their counterparts.

Freya/Priscilla: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time)."

From 1.19 "The Return", in the Sheriff's Station, Freya walked closer to Regina. "You tried to take away everyone that we love. And now we're going to take away everything you love. I am taking back Lisa."

"I am taking Henry and Rose," Ella told her.

From 1.20 "The Stranger", in the woods, August showed Ella and Emma his wooden leg. "Maybe this will make you believe."

"Emma, after everything we've seen, why can't you just believe?" Ella asked.

"Why is it so important that I do?" Emma asked.

"Because everyone needs you," August answered. "Lisa needs your help to break the Curse."

"So just because you can't handle the truth, you're willing to let everyone live in hell?" Ella asked.

Emma was horrified and hurt at the way Ella had said it. "Ella, if you, me, and a little girl like Lisa are everyone's only hope, then they're all screwed."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback on the road, Priscilla and Vasilisa were facing Evil Queen and Alcina.

"Why are you doing this?" Priscilla asked angrily.

"We're giving you the chance to stand at our side, student and mentors ruling together side by side with the Light Bringer," Evil Queen told her.

"What do you say, Priscilla?" Alcina asked. "Do you want your family back or not?"

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in flashback in woods, the knights were locked David in the cage attached to the carriage.

"Snow!" David called.

Snow stood desperately. "I will find you. I will always find you."

From 1.16 "Heart of Darkness", in the dwarfs' cottage, Priscilla and Snow were speaking to the dwarfs.

"King George took James," Snow told them. "I have to get him back."

"You can't do it alone," Priscilla told her.

The dwarfs each fetched their axes.

Grumpy: (voice over from 1.16 Heart of Darkness) "Let's show that King what Priscilla, Snow White and the seven dwarfs can really do."

From 1.20 "The Stranger", in the car, Emma was driving, speaking to Ella, Henry and Rose. "You and Lisa have always called me a Protector. I am protecting you three."

"Emma, what are you doing?" Ella asked.

"We're leaving Storybrooke," Emma told them.

Ella, Rose and Henry looked at her in shock, but Emma just kept driving.

ღ Worlds Colliding (Once Upon a Time) ღ

Regina's Dream

Night - Mills House - Dining Room

Regina was having dinner with Henry, Rose and Lisa when the doorbell rang. "I don't recall us expecting any company."

Foyer

Regina went to answer the door, seeing Freya, Ella and Emma. "Ladies, what are you doing here?"

"Henry, Rose and Lisa invited us," Emma told her.

"Do you honestly believe I'd allow you into my house, for dinner, after all the threats you made to my family?" Regina asked.

"We didn't come for dinner," Ella told her.

"Then what did you come for?" Regina asked.

Jefferson and Saphira walked in behind Freya, Ella and Emma.

"You," Jefferson answered.

"We all did," Saphira agreed.

Archie, Mary Margaret, David, Ruby, Granny and Leroy made their way inside as well.

Regina backed away, turning around, but Henry, Rose and Lisa were in her way, holding rope coil. "Henry, Rose?"

Woods

Everyone had tied Regina to a tree. A vigilante mob watched, comprised of the crowd at the door plus everyone else that Regina had cursed.

Regina struggled. "No, no, let me go!"

"We command it," Lisa told her. "For everything you've done to us."

"Apologies, your majesty, but my conscience is clear," Archie told her.

"You're not Queen anymore, Regina," Jefferson told her.

"Tighter," Saphira told them. "She needs to feel our pain."

Mary Margaret glared furiously. "You took our love and ripped it apart."

"And now you're gonna pay," David agreed.

Rose plucked a black apple from the tree, squashing it in her hand, releasing an inordinate amount of black juice. "Rotten to the core."

Regina struggled angrily. "I just wanted to win for once."

Freya grabbed her throat angrily. "You took away our happiness. And it's our turn to take away yours."

Saphira formed a fireball in her hand.

Regina started to cry. "Henry, Rose, please don't let them do this to me."

"You did this to yourself," Henry told her.

Saphira breathed fire toward Regina to burn her alive.

Reality

Same Night - Day One

Night - Mills House - Regina's Room

Regina woke up, gasping.

Hallway

Regina checked Henry, Rose and Lisa's rooms, fooled by some propped up sheets and flashlights, not realizing they weren't here, going back to bed.

On the Road

Emma was still trying to drive Ella, Henry and Rose out of town.

"Wait," Rose told them. "You wanna go now? We're leaving now?"

Emma nodded. "Uh-huh. I'm getting you three out of here, away from all this, away from her."

Henry worriedly tried to stop her. "No, no, stop the car! You can't leave Storybrooke. You have to help Lisa break the Curse."

"No, we don't," Emma told them. "I have to help you."

"But you're heroes," Rose told them. "You can't run. You have to help everybody."

"Henry, Rose, Ella, I know it's hard for you to see it, but I'm just doing what's best for you," Emma told them.

"Yeah?" Ella asked. "What about what's best for everyone else? Mary Margaret? Freya? Lisa? Jefferson? Saphira? David? If you take us out of here, Emma, you're making us all leave them for dead."

"Lisa can't do it alone," Henry told them, begging. "Even if she can find her wand, she has to have magic to make it work. And you two can help bring the magic back."

Ella raised her voice angrily. "Emma, stop the car!"

Outside

Lisa, Freya, Jefferson and Saphira had been looking for them, seeing their car.

"That's Ella's car," Freya told them. "Emma's trying to get them, Henry and Rose out of town."

"Well, we have to stop them," Saphira told them.

"I can do it," Lisa told them.

"Lisa?" Jefferson asked. Lisa ran out into the middle of the road. "Lisa, what are you doing?"

Emma saw Lisa run out into the middle of the road, hurriedly trying to stop the car before Lisa could be hit, stopping just in time.

Freya, Jefferson and Saphira ran toward them worriedly, making sure Lisa was okay. "Lisa!"

"I'm okay," Lisa answered. "I'm okay."

Emma, Ella, Henry and Rose hurriedly got out of the car, running toward them.

Jefferson pulled Lisa toward them, kneeling in front of her sternly. "You are not okay. You could have gotten yourself killed."

Freya sighed worriedly. "Don't ever do that again. Without magic, you're just a little girl."

Saphira looked at Emma. "What the hell are you doing?"

"Trying to protect my family," Emma answered.

"It is not just your family on the line," Saphira told her. "It is everyone's."

Lisa shook her head worriedly. "Please. Please don't go. You can't go."

"Everything is here," Henry told them. "All of us. Our families."

"Please," Rose begged. "They need you. Your family needs you."

"I know that I can break the Curse," Lisa told them. "If I can find my wand. And if you both help me."

"After everything Mary Margaret did for you..." Freya trailed off. "After everything Lisa and I did for you."

Lisa nodded. "For Henry and Rose. Please don't go."

Flashback 1

Enchanted Forest

Day - King George's Castle - Courtyard

Two guards were restraining David.

King George approached. "Do you really think I would let you get away, hmm? You had quite the adventure since then."

"Whatever it is you're going to do to me, get on with it," David told him.

George had the guards haul David to his feet. "I took you in as my son, and you betrayed me! I would have given you everything; crown, kingdom. All you had to do was marry King Midas' daughter, but you decided to follow 'true love'."

"Losing my life for love?" David asked. "That's a sacrifice I am happy to make."

"As you wish," George told him. The two guards dragged David over to an anachronistic guillotine. George sat on a golden throne that had been set up across from it for the occasion. "Release the blade." The executioner pulled the cord, and the blade fell, but halfway down, it turned to water and splashed harmlessly on David's neck. George stood. "What is the meaning of this?"

Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress entered, having Vasilisa's wand to control her, making Vasilisa follow them as they smirked.

"Sorry to drop in on you," Dark Sorceress told them sarcastically.

"Regina?" George asked. "Alcina? Vasilisa? What do you want?"

"We want the man you pretend is your son, and we're prepared to pay you any riches Midas promised you in return for him," Dark Sorceress answered.

"What do you plan to do to him?" George asked.

Evil Queen smiled. "Oh, I promise he'll suffer, far more than some swift and simple beheading."

George's guards brought David to Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress.

"How?" George asked.

"They want to use him to destroy his one true love," Vasilisa answered, hating to have to be forced to be apart of this. "By using him to bring an end to Snow White."

Now

Storybrooke

Day Two

Morning - Mills House - Outside

Regina approached her apple tree, picking an apple. It, like the others, were deceased.

Gold's Pawnshop

Gold was behind the counter. Regina walked in.

Gold sighed. "Your majesty, to what do I owe the pleasure?"

Regina walked closer. "My tree is dying; why?"

Gold smirked. "Perhaps it's your fertilizer."

"You think this is funny?" Regina asked. "Well, I'll tell you what I think; I think it's a sign of the Curse weakening, because Lisa, Freya and Jefferson didn't stop trying to break it when I gave them Saphira as leverage to take away like I had thought, and they, Henry and Rose got Emma and Ella to believe, but do you care? No, you're content to just sit back and do whatever it is you're doing, while all my hard work burns."

"That's not all, is it?" Gold asked. "Come on, might as well get everything off your chest."

Regina scoffed. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Henry and Rose," Gold answered. "Ella wants them. Freya and Jefferson are closer to getting Lisa and Grace back than they have ever been."

Regina glared. "They'll have those kids over my dead body."

"The Curse was meant to take away everyone's happiness," Gold reminded her. "Perhaps you giving up Henry, Rose and Lisa is just the price to keep the Curse unbroken, and giving Grace back to Freya and Jefferson."

"I think I'd rather just get rid of Emma, Ella and Lisa," Regina told him.

Gold rolled his eyes. "Oh, well, you're going to have to be quite creative. We both know the repercussions of killing Lisa, Ella or Emma."

They spoke together. "The Curse would be broken."

"That's because you designed it that way, so undo it," Regina told him.

Gold scoffed. "You know, even if I wanted to, I couldn't. Magic, well, is in short supply right here, and dwindling by the minute. And while I have done a lot of harm to my daughter in the past, I know that if I harmed Vasilisa in any way, or let her be harmed, who she cares just as much for as her real daughter Grace, I would lose Priscilla forever."

Regina realized. "You want the Curse broken; why?"

"That's not something I care to discuss," Gold told her.

Regina scoffed. "Don't bother, you can shove your reasons. I wanna strike a new deal, one where I can get rid of Lisa, Ella and Emma without shattering the Curse."

"Unfortunate for you, a negotiation requires two interested parties, and I'm already planning a trip," Gold replied.

"I'll give you anything," Regina promised.

Gold smirked, shaking his head. "Oh, you no longer have anything I want, dearie, but I will give you a piece of advice, free of charge. I'd plan a trip of your own, because once people waken up, and remember who you are, and what you did to them..." He chuckled in amusement. "They are going to be looking for blood."

ღღ

Storybrooke Elementary School - Outside

A bell rang, and three kids chased each other, dashing into school with two more behind. Regina stepped up to a row of bikes, placing a 'White Rabbit' placard on a license plate labeled 'Paige'.

Mary Margaret's Loft

Mary Margaret was pouring orange juice when Emma and Ella walked in. "Oh. Thought you left."

"Mary Margaret," Ella told her.

"But I couldn't tell for sure, because you didn't bother to say goodbye," Mary Margaret told them. "You remember when I left? When I ran? What you said to me? You said 'we have to stick together'. That we're like family."

"I didn't want to leave," Ella told her honestly. "I never wanted to leave."

"So, why, after everything, did you just go?" Mary Margaret asked.

"I tricked Ella into getting into the car with me so that we could try to leave," Emma answered. "I don't wanna be Co-Sheriff. I don't want people relying on me. I don't want this. Any of it."

"What about Henry and Rose?" Mary Margaret asked.

"Emma tried to take them with us," Ella answered.

Mary Margaret gave Emma a look. "So not only did you trick your sister, you abducted Henry and Rose."

"Maybe," Emma answered.

"So you don't want people to rely on you, but you took your sister, niece and nephew?" Mary Margaret asked. "Now that sounds like a stable home for Henry and Rose. What the hell is wrong with you?"

"I want what's best for them," Emma told them. She turned to Ella. "I want what's best for you."

Ella only got angrier at her sister. "And running away is not what is best for me, Henry or Rose. Or anyone else in this town. It's just what you think is best for you. You're reverting, Emma, into the person you were before we got here. And I can't go back to that."

Mary Margaret was confused and concerned. "I don't know what's going on between you two. But regardless, you have to do what's right for each other, and for Henry and Rose now."

"It's not just each other, Henry and Rose we have to worry about, Mary Margaret," Ella told her.

"And how are we going to do what's best for everyone, Ella?" Emma asked.

"Oh, I don't know," Ella told her sarcastically. "Why don't we start by asking Lisa, Freya, Jefferson and Saphira? We figure it out. And until we do, I'm done talking to you."

Flashback 2

Enchanted Forest

Day - Evil Queen's Palace - Grounds

Priscilla was peering at the battlements through a telescope, speaking to Snow and the dwarfs. "If we're going to get him out, we're going to have to get over that wall. There's a soldier on every parapet."

"We're gonna need some air support," Grumpy told them.

"Or just plain magic," Priscilla replied. She turned to face Snow. "Never thought that I would be this quick to use magic for everything after it ruined my family, but I need it to save them now."

Snow nodded knowingly in sadness and understanding.

Red emerged from a bush. "Don't shoot. It's only me."

"Uh, Red, you've got a little someone on your chin," Priscilla told her sarcastically, wiping her own chin to demonstrate.

Red wiped blood away. "Sorry."

"What were you able to find out?" Snow asked.

"The Prince is still alive," Red answered.

"Then why don't you look happy?" Snow asked.

"Because I also heard word the Queen and Sorceress are here, and they have Vasilisa under their control still," Red answered.

"They knew we'd come for them," Priscilla stated.

"It's a trap for Snow and Priscilla," Grumpy told them.

Priscilla nodded knowingly. "Indeed. Regina and Alcina offered that if I stood down and stopped fighting them, and stood by them, they would grant me my family. And Regina has always held a grudge against Snow for the deaths of her and Alcina's first loves. It matters not. We can't stop now."

"But we understand if any of you want to turn back," Snow told them. There was a quick chorus of 'no!'s from the dwarfs and Red, which caused Snow and Priscilla to smile slightly. "Well, then, there's no time to waste."

Cellar

David was manacled, sitting on a rock inside his cell.

Vasilisa appeared, holding onto the bars. "I'm so sorry. Regina and Alcina still have control over me. I can't--I can't free you."

"I know this," David told her reassuringly. "It's okay, Vasilisa. I can handle whatever they have in store for me."

Vasilisa shook her head worriedly. "I wouldn't be too sure about that."

Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress entered.

"Neither would we," Dark Sorceress agreed.

David stood. "What do you want?"

Dark Sorceress chuckled. "Hmm, I suppose I see the allure."

Evil Queen touched his chest, but was not surprised when he slapped her hand away. "I wonder if you'll be quite so incorruptible after your precious Snow is gone."

"Whatever she did to you, leave her alone, and take my life instead," David begged.

"Oh, who said anything about taking her life?" Dark Sorceress asked. "And who said it was only about Snow? Oh, no. We have a far more satisfying brand of punishment for her. And this is also for Priscilla. Vasilisa, your dear Priscilla may have said no to our offer before, but I doubt she would again if it meant that she could save you, Jefferson and Grace."

Vasilisa shook her head in desperation. "Please don't do this to her. To Jefferson and Grace."

Dark Sorceress turned away, hiding a bit of guilt she felt.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Mills House - Living Room

Regina was looking of a window, sensing someone walk in, turning to face them. "Jefferson, Freya, Saphira, so you got my message."

"How could we miss it?" Jefferson asked, angry. "Placing a card on Grace's bike outside the place where her mother works to let us know who took her."

Freya walked closer furiously. "So we would know you had her when she didn't turn up for my class. Or any class. Where is she?"

Regina crossed the room to pour some drinks. "Oh, you mean your daughter Paige?"

"Grace," Saphira corrected. "Her name is Grace. You should know that. You changed everyone's names."

"What do you want?" Jefferson asked angrily.

"Your help," Regina answered.

"And what makes you think we won't kill you after everything you've done?" Jefferson asked. "After you took Grace? Again?"

"Because you know if I'm dead, you'll never get back your daughter, and I have a way for us to get what we want," Regina answered, offering Freya and Jefferson both a drink.

Freya threw the drink Regina offered her against the wall, making it shatter, while Jefferson placed the placard inside the drink she offered him. Unsurprised, Regina crossed the room, setting down a glass, taking up a hatbox, setting it down with a triumphant look.

Jefferson walked over, flipping open the box. "My hat. The one we could only make... once we found Lisa."

"I want you to use it again," Regina told them.

"We can't make it work," Freya told her angrily. "No one can. Not here. Not without magic."

"Well, then, you're in luck, because I happen to have some, not a lot, but hopefully enough for one last journey," Regina told them.

"Where?" Saphira asked.

"Back to our land, where there's a solution to a very delicate problem I have, how to get rid of two of the people who could break my Curse, without hurting Lisa," Regina answered.

Saphira scoffed. "You wouldn't hurt Lisa when you need Freya and Jefferson's help. That's why you took Grace as leverage. You just want to get Emma and Ella out of the way. So they can't help Lisa break the Curse."

"And why shouldn't we let them do just that?" Jefferson asked. "End the madness once and for all?"

"Because if you do, you'll never see Grace again," Regina answered. "And you'll never know what really happened to Tori, Belle and Mathias." Saphira looked up in shock. "Oh, I've got your attention now, don't I, Saphira?"

"I knew it," Saphira told her. "I knew they weren't dead. You force us to do this, and you'll let them go?"

"You'll let them all go," Freya told her furiously. "Grace. Tori. Mathias. Belle."

"And you will not hurt Lisa or Grace in any way," Jefferson told her. "And you cannot kill Ella and Emma."

"And if you so much as hurt anyone we love, I will end everything you've built here," Freya promised. "That's not a threat. It's a promise."

Regina smiled smugly when she saw this side of Freya. Freya, Jefferson and Saphira could only glare at her, hating her forcing their hands.

ღღ

Flashback 3

Enchanted Forest

Night - Evil Queen's Palace - Outside

Priscilla, Snow and the others were surveying the palace, hearing a wolf howl.

Priscilla smirked. "Thank you, Red."

"Do it," Snow told them. A dwarf shot a flaming arrow into the sky. "Move out!"

They did.

Grumpy sighed. "I miss Stealthy."

Priscilla used magic to levitate themselves on purple clouds of smoke over the wall, landing on the other side. Two guards ran toward Priscilla, who magically materialized a knife in her hand to throw into his chest, making him fall. Another one ran closer. Priscilla magically hit him, slamming him into the wall, making him fall. The guard stood, spinning his sword to try to slash into her. Priscilla magically made the sword pass through her without harm, twisting the sword out of his grasp, slashing it against his helmet to distract him, pushing him in the chest, magically rendering him unconscious. She led the others into the castle.

Courtyard

Priscilla led the way in, magically taking out the guards as she went. When a guard slashed his sword toward her, Priscilla slid past him over the ground, turning back to magically pin him against the wall, rendering many unconscious at once as she walked through an aisle of guards, magically knocking them out and making them fall. Snow and the others ran in to help her take care of the guards.

Snow slashed a sword against one, spinning around him to slash into him again, making him fall, crouching.

Dwarfs sent a cart rolling into more guards to make them fall.

A guard tried to attack Snow from behind. Snow sensed him coming, spinning to face him, blocking a sword move with her own sword, hitting him hard in the face, knocking him out.

Once those guards were all knocked out, Priscilla, Snow and the dwarfs met up, smirking, turning to the rest of the castle, stopping when they saw seven more guards running toward them, turning around to see seven more running closer from the other direction.

Priscilla rolled her eyes, holding an arm out to each group of the guards, easily using a paralysis spell to make them freeze in place with a flash of purple power, sending out a burst of power from her hands to throw them all to the ground, looking at the others. "Let's go."

They smiled, running.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Granny's Bed & Breakfast - August's Room

Henry, Lisa and Rose ran up to August's room.

August opened the door. "Hey."

They kids walked inside.

"August, please," Rose told him. "We need your help. Emma wants to leave."

"What?" August asked. "Slow down."

"You were gonna make Emma and Ella believe," Henry told him. "You have to."

August sighed worriedly. "I know. I'm sorry, I--I got Ella to believe, but Emma..."

"What?" Lisa asked. 'But what?"

"I tried to show them," August answered. "First it was my legs, and now? Now take a look at the unvarnished truth."

August rolled down the jacket sleeve to reveal a wooden arm.

"It's wood," Henry said in shock.

"Yes," August answered, wiggling gloved fingers.

"I knew you were Pinocchio," Lisa told him.

"Yeah, well, you're a smart kid," August replied, rolling the sleeve back down.

"But why are you turning back to wood?" Rose asked. "Your story... you should be real."

"Because you haven't been good," Lisa answered. "Not like I told you to. Not like when I warned you to when I turned you human."

August nodded in shame.

"And if the Curse doesn't break, this doesn't stop," Henry realized. "So we show Emma and Ella that you're turning back to the puppet you were, and then they have to believe. And when they do, they could help Lisa break the Curse."

"I tried that," August explained. "Ella saw it, but Emma doesn't want to see, so she doesn't. There's nothing more I can do. I'm getting tired."

Lisa nodded knowingly. "It's hard to ride. It's hard to walk. Soon it's gonna be hard to breathe."

"So we have to do something," Rose told them. "Fast. Really fast."

"There's nothing to do, and with what little time I have left, I want to spend it with my father," August explained.

"Marco," Henry realized.

August chuckled. "All of you are smart kids."

"So?" Henry asked. "That's it? Everyone's giving up."

"I'm not," Lisa answered.

"I'm afraid that I don't have a choice," August admitted. "I'm sorry, kids, but, I'm out of Operation Cobra. Now it's up to you."

Hallway

Lisa led Henry and Rose down the hallway. "Rose? Henry? Don't worry. I'm not giving up."

"What about Freya?" Rose asked. "Jefferson? Saphira?"

"They told us about what our mom is doing," Henry told her.

Lisa gave him a look. "Henry."

Henry chuckled. "Rose's and my mom. You know what I mean."

"She has Grace, Lisa," Rose told her worriedly. "She has Tori and Belle. She has information about where Mathias is."

"What are we gonna do?" Henry asked. "Freya, Jefferson and Saphira have to listen to her if we want Grace, Tori and Belle back and find out about Mathias."

"They told us so that we could warn Emma and Ella," Lisa answered. "So let's go."

Rose nodded. "Let's go warn Emma and Ella."

"Okay," Henry told them.

They ran off together.

Flashback 4

Enchanted Forest

Evil Queen's Palace - Cellar

Snow and Priscilla ran inside.

"Charming?" Snow asked.

"Vasilisa!" Priscilla called worriedly.

Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress were shown through Magic Mirrors on the walls.

"They're not there anymore, Priscilla," Dark Sorceress told her. "Come and find them."

"Let them go," Priscilla told them angrily. "Your fight is with us."

"My thoughts exactly," Dark Sorceress replied. "Have you ever heard of a parley? We break off all this messy fighting and have a little talk. Just us. Come unarmed. No magic."

"Where do we meet you?" Snow asked.

Evil Queen chuckled. "Where it all began."

ღღ

Outside

Snow and Priscilla were standing outside with the others.

"Stop trying to talk us out of this," Snow told them. "The castle is secure, we're going."

"Keep the little knife between your tuffets," Grumpy told them.

"We promised we would come alone and unarmed," Priscilla explained. "And no magic. It's a parley. There are rules."

"You're too noble for your own good," Red told them.

"I'm not," Priscilla replied. "Believe me. But enough of you have risked your lives because of something that's between us, Regina, Alcina and Vasilisa."

"We will not let anyone else get hurt because of us," Snow told them.

"Except both of you," Red replied.

"Thank you for your concern, but this ends today," Priscilla told them.

"We can't let you go," Grumpy told them.

"We're not asking," Priscilla told them.

"Thank you for your support," Snow said sincerely. "We love each and every one of you. This is something we have to do alone."

Priscilla took Snow by the hand, waving her other to teleport them away with a puff of purple smoke.

Red frowned. "I don't like this. I don't trust the Queen and Sorceress."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Mills Crypt - Regina's Vault

Regina led Freya, Jefferson and Saphira down. "Watch your step."

"What is this place?" Saphira asked.

"Where I've kept the last bit of my magic," Regina answered. "The only magic in this world is in the things I brought with me."

They arrived at a room with shelves containing minor artifacts.

Jefferson put the hat on the floor, sighing. "It's not spinning. It's not working."

Freya looked around. "It needs to absorb the magic that's here. You obviously have some things left." She found something that could help, taking a box from he shelf. "A few trinkets."

Freya emptied the box into the hat, replacing it on the shelf. They waited.

Jefferson shook his head, flipping the hat upside down, and nothing fell out. "It's not enough. We need something that still works."

Regina pulled out the necklace and ring from 1.18 The Stable Boy.

"What is that?" Saphira asked.

"Something of someones long gone," Regina answered.

Saphira rolled her eyes. "Well, whatever. Whoever they were... or are... they still have some magical properties. Give us that. Let us see what we can do with it."

"Promise us that if we do this, you will not hurt Lisa," Jefferson told her, barely containing his anger. "And you will release Grace, Tori and Belle, and tell us what happened to Mathias."

Regina nodded, indicating that Jefferson should put the hat on the floor, which he did, so she put the ring and necklace inside. This finally caused the hat to make a small vortex.

"What's wrong?" Saphira asked. "Why isn't it opening a portal?"

Jefferson examined the hat. "The magic. It's not enough. We can't go anywhere."

"So then this has been a waste of time?" Saphira asked.

"Maybe not," Jefferson answered. "There's enough magic to touch the other side. Just not get us there. There might be enough to reach through and retrieve something."

Regina knelt down, interested. "I can bring something back?"

"Is there an object that can help you?" Saphira asked.

"Perhaps we can open it enough, and reach through and grab it," Jefferson explained. "It wold have to be small. Something you can take with your hand. Is there anything like that that can help you?"

"Yes, yes, I believe there is," Regina answered.

Freya glared at her. "Then you need to direct Jefferson to the time and place where this object exists."

"How?" Saphira asked.

"Thinking about it," Freya answered. "Guiding the hat."

Regina closed her eyes, smiling, opening them. They stood, witnessing a real vortex this time.

"Great," Saphira told them sarcastically. "It looks like it's working."

"Now what is it you're after?" Freya asked.

Regina smirked, but didn't answer, because she knew that they would try to stop her.

ღღ

Flashback 5

Enchanted Forest

Day - Mills Old Home - Stables

The next morning in flashback, Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress walked in, looking around, when Snow and Priscilla walked in.

"Hello, Regina," Priscilla told her. "Hello, Alcina."

"Priscilla," Dark Sorceress replied. "Follow us." They walked. "Do you remember when we ran down your runaway horse, Snow? Do you remember when we saved your life?"

"Of course," Snow answered with a nervous laugh. "It all looks the same."

"Not quite," Evil Queen told her. "This is new."

They indicated two headstones with pink hearts on it.

"Is that--" Priscilla started.

"A grave," Dark Sorceress answered. "Daniel and Rave's graves."

"Daniel and Rave?" Snow repeated. "I thought--"

"They ran away?" Dark Sorceress finished. "We told you that to spare your feelings out of kindness. But they died because of you."

Snow was in shock, horrified. "Uh, I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too," Dark Sorceress agreed.

Evil Queen glared. "But nothing can change what happened, what you did. You promised to keep our secret, you promised, but you lied."

"I was very young, and your mother--" Snow started.

"She ripped their hearts out, because of you," Evil Queen snapped. "Because you couldn't listen."

"You took her father," Priscilla replied. "And when you were trying to save Alcina from being trapped by your mother Cora, you left Jefferson trapped in a world that I cannot get to. And you sent Grace away to God knows where. And you have the girl I care for as a daughter controlled so that I don't come for you. Haven't we all suffered enough?"

"No," Evil Queen answered, reaching into a bag.

"What is that?" Snow asked.

Evil Queen took out an apple. "It's just a morsel. Did you know that apples stand for health and wisdom?"

"So why do I get the feeling that one might kill me?" Snow asked.

"It won't kill you," Dark Sorceress answered. "No, what it will do is far worse. Your body will be your tomb. And you'll be in there with nothing but dreams formed of your own regrets."

"You're going to force me to eat it?" Snow asked.

"You're going to force me to work with you just so that I can have my family back?" Priscilla asked.

Dark Sorceress scoffed. "Of course not. The choice is yours."

"And why would we choose to do any of this?" Priscilla asked.

"Because if Snow refuses the apple, her Prince, her Charming will be killed," Evil Queen answered. "And your family? Will know torment like you've never dreamed."

Priscilla glared. "No."

"As we said, the choice is yours, Priscilla," Dark Sorceress told her.

"I take that apple and Charming lives?" Snow asked. "Priscilla agrees to go with you and you'll stop? That's the deal you want to make?"

Evil Queen smiled. "With all my heart."

Snow took the apple. "Then congratulations. You've won."

Priscilla tried to stop her, but she was suddenly frozen by a wave of white magic.

Vasilisa walked closer worriedly, having been forced to stop her by Evil Queen when she used her control on her. "I'm so sorry, Priscilla. Snow, I'm so sorry."

"It's okay, Vasilisa," Snow told her. "Your family will have your happy ending after all, Priscilla."

As Evil Queen and Dark Sorceress watched their sweet revenge take place happily in awe with small smiles, Snow bit the apple, activating the spell, falling down. Dark Sorceress placed the apple back into the bag Evil Queen had taken it out of before. The bagged apple rolled down the hill and a small portal opened up, causing it to fall through Jefferson's Hat into Storybrooke.

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Regina's Vault

Regina caught the apple, but it was hidden by the bag.

"Is that it?" Freya asked.

Regina smiled. "Yes, it is."

"And Grace?" Jefferson asked. "Tori? Belle?"

"And the knowledge you have over my father?" Saphira added.

"Mathias," Freya agreed.

Regina smirked. "First things first. The deal's not done, not until I solve the next conundrum."

Mills House - Kitchen

There was a montage of Regina making apple turnover pie with the spelled apple, hearing the doorbell ring, smiling. She took off her apron, tossing it aside, running her hands through her hair, walking out of the kitchen.

Foyer

Regina answered the door. "I'm glad you got my call."

Emma and Ella walked in, pretending they didn't know so they could be safe.

"What do you want?" Emma asked.

"Do what you're so skilled at and make yourselves at home," Regina told them.

"Look," Emma told her. "This isn't easy. We think that this? Whatever it is between us? Needs to end."

"We wanna make a deal with you about Henry and Rose," Ella told her. "What we're doing is a problem. I want to be apart of Henry and Rose's lives. I get to visit, and spend time, whatever."

Regina scoffed. "And you get to see them, you're still in their lives."

"In any deal, both parties are a little unhappy," Emma told her. "But let's be honest. We both know a world where we're not in their lives no longer exists. And there's no one who can do anything about that."

Regina heard the oven beep. "You're right, and could you follow me for a moment?"

Kitchen

Regina led the sisters in, taking the turnover out of the oven. "So, what are you proposing?"

"I don't know," Ella admitted. "Just figuring it out as we go. But they're my kids, too."

"Oh, Miss Swans, maybe a little something for the way back?" Regina asked.

"Thanks," Emma told her.

"If we're going to be in each other's lives, it's time we start being cordial," Regina told them, putting the turnover in a container. "My famous turnovers, old recipe, but delicious."

Ella frowned suspiciously. "Thank you."

Regina chuckled. "I do hope you like apples."

Emma and Ella left.

ღღ

Flashback 6

Enchanted Forest

Day - Mills Old Home - Stables

Granny and Red walked in, looking around.

"Snow's here," Red told her. "Priscilla and Vasilisa were. I can smell it."

"Snow?" Granny asked. "Priscilla? Vasilisa?"

They heard Grumpy's voice. "Over here!" Red and Granny ran over to see the seven dwarfs standing over Snow's body. "We found her lying here like this. Is she--"

"Granny, give me your dagger," Red told her, taking the dagger to hold it under Snow's nose.

"Maybe she's just sleeping," Happy suggested hopefully.

Red shook her head. "She has no breath. Priscilla had to leave with the Queen and Sorceress, for Vasilisa, Jefferson and Grace. They're gone." The dwarfs removed caps in unison. "They sacrificed themselves for true love and family."

Grumpy nodded. "They sacrificed themselves for all of us."

Evil Queen's Palace

Priscilla and Vasilisa were sitting together.

Dark Sorceress walked closer. "It would appear sacrifice is overrated. I am sorry, believe it or not. I never blamed Snow as much as I blamed our mother. But I felt like I had to do justice for Rave and Daniel, for Regina, doing all I did out of fear and love. And I know you didn't believe me then, but I didn't want what happened to your family to happen. I didn't know Regina would do that. It was to save me. And for that, I am sorry."

"Alcina's been kind to me whenever Regina's not around, Priscilla," Vasilisa explained. "She says it's because I remind her of you when you were younger."

Dark Sorceress chuckled. "You do, Vasilisa. Seeing you so much like Priscilla is... I don't know how exactly to describe it."

"If you truly feel guilt and despair for the things you did, release us, Alcina," Priscilla told her. "Please. You cannot do this."

Now

Storybrooke

Day - Gold's Pawnshop

Lisa, Freya, Jefferson and Saphira were now here.

Lisa was pacing. "So Regina had you fetch something for her from the other world. All because she has Grace. Tori. Belle. And information about Mathias."

Gold was very angry. "Well, if you won't kill her, maybe I will."

"Papa, please," Freya told him. "There's been enough killing. And we need her alive to get them all back. You know that."

"The thing she had Jefferson get?" Saphira asked. "She didn't let us see what it was. Because she didn't want us to stop her from using it against Emma and Ella. She promised not to hurt Lisa as apart of our deal."

"Helps to make sure she doesn't hurt Lisa," Jefferson told them. "We have her right here."

Lisa looked at them thoughtfully. "Regina didn't let you see the item. Maybe that's because one of you would know what it is. And what it could do. Or all of you. All of us. And since Mr. Gold designed the spell so that if Regina tried to kill me, Ella or Emma, the Curse would break... since it was a twisted way of keeping me safe for Freya." Gold smirked in amusement, chuckling at the way she had said that. "Maybe we know what it is. Maybe we all already know."

"What is one way for Regina to get Ella and Emma out of the way?" Saphira asked. "Making sure they couldn't help Lisa break the Curse without killing them?"

Gold realized. "An old reliable solution. A sleeping curse."

Freya looked at them in realization, worry. "The apple. The one Regina and Alcina gave Snow."

Lisa was horrified. "We have to tell Henry and Rose to warn Emma and Ella."

Mary Margaret's Loft

Emma and Ella walked downstairs. Henry and Rose walked in.

"Hey, Emma," Rose told her. "Hey, Ella. Everything okay? You sounded strange over the walkie."

Emma hesitated, knowing they would all hate to hear this. "Oh, um, I'm okay. Just, um... yesterday, when I tried to take you away, you were right. Can't take you out of Storybrooke. But I can't stay either."

Ella turned to give her a look. "What?"

"I have to go," Emma told them.

"Go?" Ella repeated. "You mean leave Storybrooke?"

Emma nodded. "I can speak to Regina again and make a deal. I'm still gonna be able to see you, but I can't help you."

"No!" Henry told her. "No. You can't trust her."

"We have to," Emma told them. "It's our only choice. Every time we fight her, someone else gets hurt."

"That's why we need to help break the Curse," Ella told her. "Emma, I know you believe. I know you just don't want to. You admitted that to me. Because you didn't want anyone to rely on you. But we can save these people and you're choosing to run the other way. How could you even think of doing that?"

"No, no, no, Emma," Henry told her worriedly. "You're just scared. This happens to all heroes. It's just the low moment before you fight back."

"Come on, Emma," Rose told her. "You're the only ones who can help Lisa break the spell. You're the only ones that can stop her."

Henry saw the apple turnover. "Where did you get that?"

"Regina gave it to us," Emma  answered.

"Apple!" Rose realized.

"So?" Emma asked.

"You can't eat that," Henry told them. "It's poison."

"What?" Emma asked.

"Don't you see?" Rose asked. "Everything was all a trick to get you to eat that. To get rid of the Savior and the Protector."

"As long as you're alive, you're a threat to the Curse," Henry agreed.

Rose got an idea, pulling up a piece. "I'm gonna prove it to you, Emma. I'm gonna make it to where you can't be in denial anymore."

"Rose?" Henry asked. "Rose! What are you doing?"

"Sorry it had to come to this," Rose told them. "Emma, you may not believe in the Curse. Or in me or Henry. But we believe in you, Lisa and Ella."

Rose bit into the turnover, chewing.

Henry realized what she was doing, also taking a bite. "You can wake us up, Ella. You and Lisa. We know you can."

"See?" Emma asked. "You wanna have some ice cream with that? Then we can go back to talking about--"

Henry and Rose collapsed, under the sleeping curse.

Ella was horrified, running to their sides. "Henry. Rose. Henry? Rose? Rose! Henry!"

Emma was completely in shock.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 5.2K 37
"Nothing is worth destroying yourself over, but if you are going to destroy yourself, make sure it is for something spectacular, make sure it is for...
72.7K 2.3K 46
We know the story of Emma Swan, mother of Henry, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming. But what about the story of Elias Swan, father of Henry...
44.8K 1.9K 46
Magic is in Storybrooke. Memories have returned. Families reunited. Curse is broken. As the curse is broken, Elias and Emma finally meet their parent...
115K 3K 45
"ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀᴄᴇ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʙʏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴡᴏɴᴅᴇʀʟᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ, ʀᴏꜱᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ɴᴇᴠᴇ...