Unfaithful To You

By NovelsByRo

Jaliyah Campbell is a 23 year old trying to succeed in life. She was kicked out of her home at the age of 16... More

Copyright © 2018
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Jealousy
Chapter 3: So Over Him
Chapter 4: Maybe Or Maybe Not
Chapter 5: Date Night
Chapter 6: Two Can Play That Game
Chapter 7: Fucked
Chapter 8: Enough Is Enough
Chapter 9: Who?
Chapter 10: Scare
Chapter 11: Rot In Hell
Chapter 12: Big Papa
Chapter 13: Ready Or Not
Chapter 14: The Shade Room
Chapter 15: Happy Birthday Yashira
Chapter 16: River
Chapter 17: Target pt.1
Chapter 18: Target pt.2
Chapter 20: Till The Break Of Dawn
Chapter 21: Business Is Now Open
Chapter 22: Scars
Chapter 23: My Boo pt.1
Chapter 24: My Boo pt.2
Chapter 25: Finale pt 1
Chapter 26: Finale pt 2
A sequel or nahhh??
Book 2 Is Here !!

Chapter 19: Never Thought I'd Do This

771 30 5
By NovelsByRo

Tuesday
21st October 2017

2:17 p.m

Jaliyah Campbell POV

"I can't believe I was gonna be a mother." I sighed and took a sip of my coffee.

"I'm so sorry, Jaliyah." Jalani rubbed my back.

"It's okay. I wasn't ready to become a mother anyway so it really is fine." I bit down on my lip thinking about Cameron and where he possibly could be right now.

"Yeah. The only person who knows why you lost the baby is God. There's always a reason why things happen and maybe you not being ready is probably one." Zuri mentioned.

"Yeah. There's always next time, baby girl." Kyla said feeding her baby boy, Lloyd.

She gave birth just a week ago to a beautiful baby boy. He's so beautiful and he mainly looks like Fabian.

"Have you spoken to him yet?" Brooklyn asked.

"No, not yet." I shook my head.

"You really need to, Jaliyah. You don't want to end up like me." Frankie said.

"I'll try to talk to him but it's not a promise." I sighed.

I haven't spoken to Cameron in quite some time and to be honest, I really want him back. I hate having to be on my own all the time. So today, I'll probably stop by at his house or something later on. As we were wrapping up our little mothers meeting, the cops pulled up in front of the cafe that we were all at.

"Oh shit. Who's getting locked up now?" Frankie shook her head.

Once they were out of the car, they walked inside and walked straight towards our table. My eyes widened and my heart beat began to beat faster by the minute.

"Which one of you is Francesca Simmons?" One of them asked.

"Who's asking?" Zuri raised a brow.

"Are you Francesca?" The woman narrowed her eyes.

"No, I am." Frankie stood up and rolled her eyes.

We watched Frankie get handcuffed and we were all confused to why. Well, except Frankie and I. She was getting arrested for beating River up and I'm guessing that she pressed charges or some dumb ass shit. Weak ass bitch...

"You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire." They mentioned.

"Call my mama and tell her to get my brothers lawyer." She said to me and I nodded my head.

I pulled my phone going to call Mrs Simmons just when his name danced across my screen. I hesitated to pick up but I did anyway.

"Hello...?" I sighed.

Cameron Brooks POV

"That's enough." She pushed my face away a little bit pecking my cheek.

We made up again after that stupid argument that we had. It was so stupid and petty but we've made up. I am upset about Jaliyah losing the baby. I hadn't realised that we actually a child on the way, we both didn't. I also hadn't realised that we had sex without protection. We were chilling at home waiting for Yoshi to get ready so we can watch her dance performance.

"I can't believe we was gonna have a baby, man." I smacked my teeth and rubbed her stomach.

"There's nothing here now." She laughed.

"I can't believe I'm gonna have to get thick again." She frowned.

"You're beautiful the way you are." I went to give her another kiss when Yoshi cleared her throat.

"Hello?" She placed her hands on her hips.

"I'm ready." She said before walking to the front door.

"Okay, let's go. QUEEN!" Jaliyah shouted her name out.

I walked into the kitchen finding Jess feeding Darren as they laughed and talked. He came home today and is sort of feeling better. He's coming to stay with Jaliyah, they both are. Their baby is due any day now but they should be back home before she's here.

"We're leaving now. We'll see y'all later." I said slapping hands with Darren and hugging Jess.

"Have fun." She said smiling.

"Make sure you video my little sis." Darren mentioned.

"Will do." I nodded my head.

-

"Yo, that was dope, Yoshi." I gave her a hug.

"Thank you very much." She smiled.

"I'm happy that I didn't mess up. I did a few times during rehearsals." She said.

"No, you didn't mess up at all, baby girl." Jaliyah kissed her cheek.

"Yeah, we're proud of you, Yoshi. We really are." Queen said hugging her little sister.

"Hows the work at the restaurant going?" Jaliyah questioned.

"It's okay." I shrugged.

"That's great. I've found a place myself. I really like it and I think this is it. I'm going to talk to the owner and hopefully, I can make things work." She smiled.

"That's amazing, Li." I kissed her forehead.

"Where we going to eat?" Queen rubbed her stomach as it rumbled.

"We heading home. We can order Chinese and eat with Jess and Darren." Jaliyah answered.

"Coolio." Queen nodded her head.

We got into the car and I felt my phone vibrated. I looked at who it was and saw Frankie's name. I slid my finger from the left to the right and answered the phone.

"Wassup, Frankie?" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, you busy?" She asked.

"Nah, I'm free, why? You okay?".

"I'm good. I just need somebody to talk to about the whole situation with Daniel and I. You're his best friend so I figured that you'd be useful." She explained.

"You need me to come over now?" I made an uneasy face which caused Jaliyah to narrow her eyes.

"Yeah, if you don't mind.".

"Sure, I'll be over there in twenty.".

"Thank you, Cameron." She said before hanging up.

"What did she say?" Jaliyah asked.

"She wanted to talk to me about her and Daniel. I'll drop y'all first then go to her house.".

Omniscient

Cameron pulled up in front of Jaliyah's house, parking the car in her driveway. The kids got out of the car and made their way to the front door while Jaliyah stayed seated in the car. She was confused but also worried about Frankie. She just got arrested and is now out? And why does she need to talk to Cameron? What are they even going to talk about because he can't changed anything.

"I'll call you when I get home." Cameron went to kiss Jaliyah on the cheek but she moved her face away.

"Alright, then." Cameron smacked his teeth.

Cameron got out of the car and went over to her side and opened the door for her in order to get out. She rolled her eyes and shook her head before following the kids.

"Can't you go and talk to her later or something?" She folded her arms.

"She said it's important." Cameron shrugged.

"Whatever." She walked off.

Cameron himself wasn't worried like Jaliyah was because he knew that it was just going to be a friendly chat with a friend. A friend that used to crush over him back in high school. There's no bad in that. On his way there, he just thought about the mistake that Daniel had made. It left him thinking that he could never do a thing like that to Jaliyah despite their arguments here and there. Once he arrived, he knocked on her door and stuffed his hands back into his pockets. The door opened revealing Frankie behind it with red puffy eyes.

"Frank..." Cameron pulled her into a hug.

"They let me out but I've gotta go back to court again tomorrow." She cried in his chest.

"Let's go in." He said.

They both walked into her living room which was once nicely decorated. Over the days, she's been throwing things about and hiding in her house. It wasn't like Frankie but the break up really did change her.

"I haven't been myself lately. I just need someone to talk to and I feel like you're the right person." She wiped her tears.

"Uh, sure but I've gotta get back to Jah." He scratched his head.

"You're friends with Daniel. Did you know about any of this?" She started off.

"I haven't really spoken to Daniel in a while. I've been going through some things myself with Jaliyah, you know? We lost our baby and we didn't see that coming. We've been arguing lately and we just haven't been ourselves either. We just don't understand where it's all coming from. I was planning on taking her out of the state so that we could just relax and have time to ourselves." Cameron sighed.

"I'm so sorry about what happened with the baby." Frankie sighed also.

"With Daniel and I, the night we broke up, I just questioned myself. What do I not have that River does? I thought that he loved me..." She shook her head.

"Maybe he wasn't the right one for you, Frankie." Cameron causally ran his tongue over his bottom lip.

After talking for a while, Frankie couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't in Jaliyah's shoes. She's always been the one to like Cameron and crush on him too. As he spoke to her and gave her advice, she stared deeply into his eyes. She wasn't thinking about anything right now. She just wanted to be with Cameron like she's always wanted to. Yes, she's been jealous of Jaliyah because she 'stole' her man even though he really wasn't. Jaliyah knew that Frankie has always like Cameron but she went with Daniel instead so technically, it wasn't even Jaliyah's fault. She had a plan up in her sleeve that nobody even knew was coming. This plan was meant for somebody else but instead, it's going to be aimed at Jaliyah.

"You can do better, Frankie, I know you can." Cameron nodded his head.

"Thank you, Cameron. I know what I want." She smiled.

"Drink?" She asked.

"Just a glass of water." He said.

She stood up and left for the kitchen to grab a glass of water for Cameron. He sat there looking at his watch wanting to get back home to Jaliyah. Frankie came back with the glass looking a little scared about something. Cameron thanked her but gave her the 'what did you do?' look. She knew exactly what she did. She brought a drug from an Italian girl a couple days ago and she was going to use that to drug River and beat her ass up. Instead, she was going to put it into Cameron's cup and use him not knowing that River had done the exact same thing to her.

"I want a guy to make me feel right.' I don't want my relationship to be perfect. I don't mind the bickering here and there but I want a guy that will also make love to me but also love me for who I am. I don't want a guy to make me doubt myself because of another girl. I know what I want..." She explained whilst staring deeply into his eyes and reaching for his hands.

"I want you..." She bit down on her lip.

Cameron's eyes widened as he quickly placed the glass on the coffee table after drinking it. And before he could even refuse or react, their lips had connected. He knew that Frankie has been crushing on him for a long time but he'd rather be with Jaliyah instead. He loves Jaliyah dearly and for him to be kissing her best friend is wrong. But she's been acting different and Cameron doesn't like that. They haven't even had sex in quite a while which is something that he dearly craves but he knows not to go that far with Frankie. He didn't want to but his brain was messed up after having that water.

3:20 a.m

All night long this is what they've been doing without anything on their minds.

It was as if she had manipulated his mind and lured him into having sex, just like how Daniel was manipulated by that girl. They both weren't thinking of the consequences which was very stupid of them. As he was going, Jaliyah entered his mind as he heard Frankie cry,

"I've always loved you, Cameron!".

He immediately stopped and roughly pushed her away from him. He placed his head in his hands and quickly got up and grabbed his clothes, putting it on as she stopped him from doing so.

"Where are you going, Cam?" She held his arm.

"Don't call me that. Only Jaliyah does." He narrowed his eyes.

"Shit! You can't tell nobody about this! She's gonna kill me if she finds out!".

"What? Why are you worried? Y'all aren't even talking right now? I thought you loved me, you just admitted it." Frankie folded her arms.

"No! I don't love you! I love Jaliyah and that's my girl. I made a mistake." He shook his head.

At this very moment, Cameron knew that he fucked up. Big time.

Next day...

1:34 p.m

"Come on..." Jaliyah tried to unbuckle his belt but Cameron refused to do so.

He was busy in his own world, worrying about what happened last night and if Frankie would ever say something to someone. He didn't want to tell Jaliyah because they've just made up again for the hundredth time. She wanted to have sex and wanted to give him what he's been wanting but he didn't want her to.

"What's the matter with you, Cameron? You've been acting quiet all day." She frowned.

"I'm fine, I'm just not in the mood." He said without no emotion.

"And I know just how to get you into the mood. Lay back down, baby." She bit down on her lip and gently pushed him back.

"Not right now. Let me take you out on a date. I wanna treat." He sat back up and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Mhm...I'll like that." She grinned really hard.

"Baby, I'm happy that we're on the same page. I want it to stay like this." She pecked his lips multiple times as her legs were around him.

"I'm happy too. I really am." He licked his lips.

"Baby, just..." She unbuckled his belt.

"Please?" She stuck her bottom lip out.

"Fine." He kissed her cheek trying to hid his emotions.

Queen Gray POV

"How is she?" I asked Darren.

"She's doing okay." He sighed.

"I'm scared, Queen. I really am." He shook his head.

"Don't be. Your daughter is coming any time soon and you've got to be in there to help Jess. She can't do all of this on her own. Stop hiding and go say hello to your baby girl." I encouraged Darren.

"Yeah, thank you, Queen. You're gonna be an amazing auntie, I'm telling you." He kissed my forehead then walked off.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out of my back pocket. It was a random number that I've never seen before. I answered and slowly put it to my ear letting the other person talk first.

"Hello...?" The deep voice said.

I rolled my eyes knowing who it exactly was.

"Listen. Khamil, I do not have time for yo' ass. Do not call me again and get rid of my number!" I said.

"I'm currently busy and I don't wanna hear no lame ass apology either. Good bye and good bye for fucking good!" She said through my gritted teeth and immediately hung up.

Yoshi stood there with her mouth open but she soon began to laugh out loud causing me to put a small smile on my face.

2 months later...

4:05 p.m

Jaliyah Campbell POV

"It's really dusty in here." I frowned and took a look at the place.

"Yeah, I know it is but we're still working on it." Cameron rubbed his hands together.

"It's gonna turn out so beautiful." I kissed his lips and he wrapped his arms around me.

"No, Cam." I laughed out loud and he just licked his lips and bit down on it.

"So it's basically finished. We've just got to put everything?" I held his hand.

"Yeah, then we're done." He kissed my cheek and placed his hands on my stomach.

"I would've been like four or five months today?" I frowned and closed my eyes.

"Don't talk about that, Jah." He sighed and shook his head.

Whenever I mention our baby, he gets emotional. We both do but he really does.

"I'm sorry. It was just when you placed your hands on my stomach..." I bit down on my lip.

"Hows Da'jiah doing?" He asked.

"She's okay. She's Aunty Jaliyah's chubby baby." I laughed referring to Darren's baby.

"Hm...".

"It's been like eight months since we've dated, baby." He stared at the snow outside.

"Yeah, I know." I grinned.

"It's not our anniversary yet but I wanna go somewhere." He kissed my lips and I slipped my tongue in.

"Cameron...it's only winter time. Where are we really gonna go?" I raised a brow.

"I could take you to a nice cabin. It'll be away from everybody, less stress to deal with. We'll have the fire on and we'll sit in front of it whilst I kiss your neck and grip ya' ass whilst you do that thing that I like...." He whispered into my ear.

"It does sound lovely." I bit down on my lip.

"Right here, right now." His hands travelled to my ass.

"No, Cam." I laughed knowing what he meant.

"Come on, Li. How long has it been, huh?".

"Like three hours." I raised a brow.

"Nah, but fo'real, would you consider me taking you somewhere?" He asked switching off all the lights.

"Baby, Christmas is in less than four days. When are we going to go?" I went for the entrance of the restaurant.

"I'll find a day.".

-

CAMERON BROOKS! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!

That was a huge twist, I'm not gonna lie🤷🏾‍♀️

I'm a bit mad for even thinking of this but I needed something, y'all

~Ró💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 67K 86
Brooklynn Thomson, is a teenage girl from the big city known as New York. When Brooke's parents are gone a little too long on a business trip, her A...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...
1.4K 26 44
Jaliyah 'Blu' Washington and her brothers are your definition of the grind. at 19 , 20 , and 23 years old , she and her two older brothers have done...
12.4K 423 31
Aaliyah Is 20 years old and lives in Miami Florida by her self. She moved out of her parents house in California to be on her own. She has one main b...