Rich Boy (Shawn Mendes)

By AnaValdez5

In front of the camera's he's angel, behind them? Not so much. Shawn Mendes the snobby selfish rich boy. More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

18

55 2 0
By AnaValdez5

*Bella's POV*

"HE'S NOT HERE ANYMORE!" I yell. "That's all they want!" I run to the door.

"Bella!"

I turn the knob opening the door wide open.

The paparazzi quickly rush over to me snapping picture causing me to almost go blind. THey start throwing all these questions at the same time I'm not even sure what to say.

"BACK AWAY OR I WON'T TALK!" I yell.

They still didn't listen.

"IF YOU GUYS DON'T BACK AWAY I'LL GO BACK INSIDE!" I yell once again.

These damn people are almost entering my house. Luckily they listened this time. Everyone starts slowly moving back and a wave of fear hits my body.

Bella what did I just do?!!?

Remember he came over to help with personal stuff and what we had was nothing, our moms have known each other for a long time.

At this point I'm in the middle of my front yard with a ton of paps surrounding me. I turn back to look at my door and my mom nods her head.

She knows what I'm about to do.

"Where's Shawn?!!?"

"Bella! Over here!"

"Look this way Bella!"

"How do you feel about being exposed?!"

"Shawn isn't here anymore.... He left last night." I tell them.

"Can you tell us what happened between you guys?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"How do you guys know each other?"

"Shawn came over a few weeks ago because he was going to help my mom with some personal stuff. Our mothers have known each other for a long time. But I didn't know Shawn. He was just some random kid that was known by every one who came into my home. As the days went by Shawn and I got to know each other and we got along really well.. He's an amazing and such caring person. All people including you guys see is how you guys portray them. I was lucky enough to get to know the real Shawn Mendes." I felt my eyes get watery.

"What about that video?!"

"And the kiss?!"

"Face us!"

"What happened between Shawn and I in the video meant nothing." I lie.

It meant something. It was something special. I hate having to lie about it. The only reason I'm doing this is for Shawn.

"But you guys kissed."

"It meant nothing." I say and turn to go back into my house.

They all start rushing to their tracks.

"We gotta edit this right away!" I hear some shout.

In a blink of an eye they were all gone, and all I had to do was go say some bullshit lie.

Me expressing myself about Shawn wasn't a lie. Me saying that whatever happened between was us was nothing was definitely a huge lie.

How can Shawn live this life style?

"I'm sorry mom I just had to." I tell her.

"I understand." She closes the door. "Your principal called."

"Oh no."

"He wants to talk to me. Well us."

"When?" I ask.

"Tomorrow."

I really don't want to go back to school.

"I don't want to go back to that place." I tell her.

"You can tell your principal that." She half smiles.

"I'm going to go to my room." I tell my mom and go up into my room.

I grab my phone and see I have message. I'm hoping it's from Shawn.

Shawn: I miss you.

A huge smile appeared on my face. He texted me! I thought he wouldn't..

Bella: I miss you more...

I text back

*Shawn's POV*

Vrrrm

My phone buzzes. I grab it to and it starts buzzing repeatedly.

Vrrrm Vrrrm Vrrrm Vrrrm Vrrrm Vrrrm

What the fuck? My phone freezes.

I wait for it to unfreeze and look at my screen.

"Bella finally spoke up!"

"Here's what Bella had to say about @ShawnMendes"

"One night Stand?! Bella and Shawn Mendes."

All these tweets from the media are up with links.

I unlock my phone and click on one of them.

*Video is playing*

"Hey there this is Angela! Today's video is about the scandal everyone has been dying about! Shawn Mendes and this so called Bella. Paparazzi bombarded her house when an anonymous call gave out her address. It felt like we were there for days but she finally came out . Let's just say she wasn't the happiest to see us, but this is what she had to say." The lady smiles holding her hands together.

*Clip of Bella is playing*

Bella comes out of her house and her eyes grow wide. Looks like she didn't even know what she was doing.

  "BACK AWAY OR I WON'T TALK!" She yells but the paparazzi doesn't listen.

  "IF YOU GUYS DON'T BACK AWAY I'LL GO BACK INSIDE!" Bella yells causing everyone to move back.

She turns back away then looks back at the press.

"Where's Shawn?!!?"

"Bella! Over here!"

"Look this way Bella!"

"How do you feel about being exposed?!"

"Shawn isn't here anymore.... He left last night." She says.

"Can you tell us what happened between you guys?"

"Are you guys dating?"

"How do you guys know each other?"

"Shawn came over a few weeks ago because he was going to help my mom with some personal stuff. Our mothers have known each other for a long time. But I didn't know Shawn. He was just some random kid that was known by every one who came into my home. As the days went by Shawn and I got to know each other and we got along really well.. He's an amazing and such caring person. All people including you guys see is how you guys portray them. I was lucky enough to get to know the real Shawn Mendes." Her eyes start to water.

"What about that video?!"

"And the kiss?!"

"Face us!"

"What happened between Shawn and I in the video meant nothing."  She says.

"But you guys kissed."

"It meant nothing." Bella says as she starts walking back to her.

*Clip ends*

*Camera is back on the host*

"Yikes! It was nothing according to her, if it meant something Shawn I'm sorry love. That's all I have for you guys today my lovelies, but before I go I'll leave you with a clip of a video of Bella's mom with the press." Angela smirks.

*Clip plays*

Bella gets off a car and the paparazzi start to mob her and ask her all these questions.

  "EXCUSE ME SHE IS A MINOR. I DIDN'T GIVE HER PERMISSION TO TALK." She says grabbing Bella.

She yanks her away and rushes her into the house.

*Clip ends*

"Yikes!"

*End of video*

My heart drops and my chest starts to pound. I can't believe her. I even texted her like an idiot saying that I missed her. Did it really not mean anything to her? She said she f*cking liked me! Bella what the f*ck do you mean?!

I cover my face with my hands and start to cry. I thought Bella was really the one.

Vrmmm

I look down to my phone and can you guess who it is?!

Bella.

"I miss you even more.

Can we talk?"

No Bella we can't talk.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

If you did make sure to click that star button and leave a comment!

Thank you so much for reading.

So for a new chapter to be released all I'm asking for is:

4 votes & 4 comments

Thank you!

  07/7/17 8:15 p.m

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 9.1K 57
What does it feel like to be inlove with Shawn Mendes? FANFIC OF SHAWN MENDES Wrong spellings โœ” Grammatical Errors โœ” Editing in Progress
8.9K 237 23
I always thought meeting a celebrity was just a simple thing to do. I know it's crazy to think, but now it turns out it's not that simple. And it's...
17.5K 426 64
๐๐จ๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ˆ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐›๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ž๐ฏ๐ž? editing in progress...
14.1K 582 34
โ€ขFanboyโ€ข In which a young boy With a...