Mean Girls | Taylor Swift

wunderstruck1313 tarafından

"Taylor Swift. Where do I begin to describe Taylor Swift?" (Inspired by Mean Girls) [Completed] Daha Fazla

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.

Chapter 5.

554 21 8
wunderstruck1313 tarafından

On October 3rd he asked me what day it was.

We where sitting in Mrs. Spears class when Harry turned around to face me,

"Hey what day is it?" Harry asks me.

"It's October 3rd." I said.

Two weeks later we spoke again,

"It's raining." Harry said and I turned to look out the window to see it was raining.

"Yeah." I said smiling.

But I wanted to make things move faster so I decided to make my move, I tap Harry on the shoulder and he turns to look at me.

"Hey I have no idea what's going on. Can you help me?" I ask.

But I wasn't lost. I knew exactly what Mrs. Spears was saying everything.

"Sure, its a factorial. And you multiply each one by N." Harry said.

Wrong.

"Is that the summation?" I ask.

"Yeah it's the same thing." Harry said.

Wrong. He was so wrong.

Is he even passing this class?

"Thanks. I get it know." I said lying.

"Lights please." Mrs. Spears said and the lights in the classroom came back on.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow." Mrs. Spears said.

"Hey we are having a Halloween party over at my friends Niall's place tonight. Wanna come?" Harry asks.

"Sure." I said.

"Great here is where it is." Harry said hanging me a pice of paper.

"It's a costume party people get pretty into it." Harry said.

"Okay." I said.

"And that flair is for one person. So don't bring some other guy with you." Harry said.

"Grool." I said and Harry looks at me odd.

"I mean to say cool then I stared to say great." I said.

"Okay well. Grool. See you tonight." Harry said and walked away.

I got up from my seat when I hear a voice "Camila!" Troye yelled over to me.

I look and see Troye with the math club getting ready to study, "You staying for the math leats meeting?" He asks.

"Uh yeah I'll be right back" I said and ran out of the classroom.

Okay I lied.

I had to stay home and worked on my costume.

In the regular world kids would dress up on Halloween costumes and beg for candy. But in the girl world Halloween is the one night a year they can dress up like a total slut and won't be judged for it.

"What are you?" Selena asks.

"I'm a cat duh." Ariana said pointing to her cat ears.

Unfortunately no one told me about the slut rule so I showed up like this.

I walked into the house wearing a old lady outfit with a cat stuck to my butt holding a sign that I made, "Have you seen my cat?"

Everyone looks at me in my outfit weird. I walk  through the crowded house people are talking with their friends and drinking. I see two girls making out with each other, oh.

I walk into the living room and I find Selena and Ariana talking by the fire place.

"Hey." I said to them and the look at me confused.

Ariana gasps, "What are you?" she asks.

"I'm an old Grandma who lost her cat." I said and Selena and Ariana look at me weird.

"Have you see Harry?" Selena asks me, I shake my head no.

"Do you know who is looking fine tonight? Frankie." Ariana said.

"Okay you did not just say that." Selena said in disgust.

"What? He is cute." Ariana said.

"Frankie is your brother. And he's gay." Selena said to her.

"Oh yeah." Ariana said in her drunken state.

"Hey!" I hear Harry's voice and I turn to see him walking up to me.

"Hey." I said.

"You made it. And you are a grandma." Harry said shocked looking at my outfit.

"I'm a old grandma who lost her cat." I said.

"Love it. Can I get you something to drink?" Harry asks.

"Yeah." I said.

"I'll be right back." Harry said and walked away.

"Ariana stop it." Selena said to her.

"Hey Frankie." Ariana said and ran off.

"Hey did anybody tell you? You where supposed to wear a costume." Harry said to Taylor.

Taylor hits Harry, "Shut up!" She yells at him.

"I need to talk to you. You know that girl Camila?" Taylor asks.

"Yeah I invited her." Harry said.

"Well be careful because she has a huge crush on you." Taylor said.

"Really? How do you know?" Harry asks.

"Because she told me. She yells everybody! It's kinda cute actually. She is like a little girl she writes all over her note book Mrs. Harry Style. And she made this t shirt I heart Harry and she wears it all under her clothes." Taylor said.

"Oh come on." Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Well I mean who can blame her. Your gorgeous." Taylor said.

"Okay look I'm not saying she is a stalker but she saved this tissue that you used and she saved it. And she said that she is going to do this weird Florida shrine thing to make you like her." Taylor said.

This is it. Taylor said she would talk to Harry for me and know she is.

I wave at them and they look at me, Harry waves back slowly.

How can Ella hate Taylor? She is such a good-suddenly I see Taylor kiss Harry on the lips.

I gasp, Slut!!!

"What are you doing?" Harry asks Taylor. "You broke up with me." Harry said. "That's crazy. What would I break up with you? You are so hot." Taylor said then kisses him again.

I run out of the house, "woah!" a man yells from seeing my costume and falls off the railing. The man next to him laughs at his friend,

I never felt this feeling before. I can hear my heart beat in my ears. I can feel my stomach in my throat. My throat is dry like from swallowing a big pill. I hate Taylor.

I hate her.

I walk into Ella's backyard and I hear the tv playing from inside, I go in and Ella and Todrick scream at the top of their lungs spilling their popcorn all over the place.

"She took him back. Taylor took Harry back." I said crying.

Ella and Todrick gets up, "Oh no. Camila." Ella said.

"Why would she do that?" I ask continue crying.

"She is a life ruiner. She ruins people's lives." Ella said.

"When we where thirteen Taylor made everyone sign this petition saying that Ella was-" Todrick said but Ella stopped him.

"Todrick please!!" She yelled.

"Look. She is not going to get away with this again okay? We are going to do something." Ella said.

"We are?" I ask.

Ella made us sit down on the couch then she wrote on a chock board,

"Taylor Swift is an evil dictator. How do you take down a dictator? You cut off her resources. Taylor would be nothing without her height status man candy." Ella said pointing to the chock board,

"Technology good pisic."

"And ignorant band of loyal followers."

"Now Camila, if we want this to work. You are going to have to keep hanging out with them like nothing is wrong." Ella said.

"I can do it." I said.

"Okay let's rock this bitch." Ella said.
____________________________________

Author's Note

  Oops I accidentally mixed up this chapter. Sorry but I fixed it. Thoughts? Please vote and comment.

                                          -Wunderstruck1313

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

6.4K 519 16
Ariana has men constantly throwing themselves at her but they just aren't you
787K 22.8K 200
Part 2! Yay! Send me your requests! Hope you're as excited as I am!! And before you read this one, read my first gif book!
4.3K 121 6
my first book! - taylor swift imagines/oneshots in second person, reader x taylor requests are welcome!!💕 mostly fluff cuz idk how to write smut but...
5.9K 306 10
"You know we can't keep doing this. we can't keep hurting each other." it broke Taylor to hear those words coming from the person she wakes up every...