Make it Real - A Hu Yi Tian a...

By frustratedwizard

During the air time of the drama, she and Yi Tian always exchanged private messages through WeChat. They trie... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1 - Am I really blushing?
Chapter 2 - Why didn't you deny it?
Chapter 3 - Wait, what?
Chapter 4 - How could I hate you?
Chapter 5 - She was like "Obviously, duh?"
Chapter 6 - It's cute
Chapter 7 - No matter what
Chapter 8 - Yi Tian, what have you done?
Chapter 9 - Hitting Two Birds in One Stone
Chapter 10 - Confirmation
Chapter 11 - Her Turn
Chapter 12 - Happy Camp

Chapter 13 - Savage

1.4K 37 30
By frustratedwizard

After greeting the audience, Yi Tian walked towards the other artists... well, in fact, he was walking towards Shen Yue. The other artists gave him space for him to stand beside Shen Yue and he was thankful for that. In this way, he could be near the person which makes his heart beat everyday.

Looking at his side, he noticed that Shen Yue was fidgeting her fingers. She'd been in the spotlight for a while. Heck, she was even famous more than she knew but she still gets nervous from time to time. Oh, he wanted to hold her hands so bad just to ease her nerves! But he couldn't... not yet.

"Hey", he whispered.

Shen Yue shyly glanced at him and smiled slightly, "Hello."

Yi Tian felt so happy inside. When did a simple hello and a slight smile caused him to be happy and contented at the same time? He missed Shen Yue so bad. He knew the girl missed him too.

"Whoa whoa whoa friends! Am I seeng this clearly?", one of the hosts asked.

"What is that?", the female host asked back.

Yi Tian and Shen Yue did not know that the director noticed their private greeting that he instructed one of the cameras to focus on them. It was played back multiple times. Everyone in the studio squaled and even shouted 'MY OTP IS FREAKING BACK!!!'. Shen Yue was so embarrassed that her face instantly turned red! Yi Tian's head was bowed down but he was smiling to himself. He had this giddy feeling inside his tummy.

"Oh Sister Shen! Your face is so red!", one of the young female artists said.

"Oh, I'm not!", she defended herself. Shen Yue looked at her manager for help but she was just laughing her butt off.

"You're exchanging looks, eh. I see hearts all over the screen.", the male host remarked.

Yi Tian put his arms on Shen Yue's shoulder and said, "what's wrong with greeting an old friend, right Teacher Shen?"

Shen Yue nodded immediately. "Yes. We haven't seen each other for a while. We missed each other." Upon saying those words, she regretted it. Everyone squealed again. Her manager's hands were formed into a heart... and Yi Tian was looking at her like he just won a billion dollar. Her face turned a deeper shade of red, if that was even possible.

"Of course you weren't the only one who missed each other. We missed your scenes in A Love So Beautiful too. Is that right?", the host asked.

"YESSSSS!!!", the audience shouted.

"So with that, I am requesting Hu Yi Tian and Shen Yue to stand in front and reenact their most memorable scene in their drama.", the host instructed.

Yi Ti and and Shen Yue, though both of them were shy of what was happening, stepped in front and looked at each other.

Shen Yue started the reenactment with her most favorite scene.

"Will you find a girl who is taller than me, slimmer than me, smarter than me and more sensible than me?", she said.

Yi Tian reached for Shen Yue's head and pat it, "there is no other girl for me... because I like you a lot."

For the nth time, the studio roared in squeals. The theme song for their previous drama played. No one actually knew that Yi Tian was not acting anymore except for her. It was his real feelings towards Shen Yue.

"Ooooohhhh!!! Did you feel the chills? It's too nostalgic!", the female host said.

When they both went back to their original positions, Yi Tian heard a snide remark at his back.

"Pathetic newbies.", he looked back and saw Dylan Wang. He had heard rumors about that person's attitude but he did not believe it. Now that he had heard Dylan's words himself, the rumors were definitely true. He suddenly looked worriedly at Shen Yue. He wanted to know if Dylan had treated her badly in their set.

Their eyes met. Dylan raised his brow and smirked at him as if testing him. Yi Tian smiled at him but his eyes lacked humor.

"According to our e-roulette, Yi Tian and Hanna, you are partners. Shen Yue and Dylan Wang, please team up... blah, blah, blah...", one of the hosts said. Yi Tian was disappointed because he was hoping that he would be paired up with Shen Yue. And of all the people that could be paired with Yueyue, it was Dylan? Shen Yue looked at him like she was a lost puppy... like she was asking for help.

"For our first challenge, we will do the chubby bunny challenge!", the host said. "Shen Yue and Dylan versus Chen Feiyu and Jackson Wang."

"Dylan! Looking good!", the host said.

The guy flipped his hair and looked at the camera seducingly. The girls in the audience started to squeal again. "Oh I know! Thanks! This is all because of this girl." With that, he looked at Shen Yue and lightly squeezed her cheeks. "She's my inspiration."

Though the studio was too loud because of squeals and cheers from the audience, Shen Yue did not hear anything after Dylan said that to her. Her face was like 'are you freaking kidding me?'. With that, she started to assess this man's personality and came up with three words -- Conceited. Two-faced. Attention-seeker. After her shock died down, she just went along to whatever Dylan was trying to do. Well, of course, she has a plan.

Yi Tian, on the other hand, was fuming in rage while watching Dylan confess in front of the camera. His face was calm but his hands which were inside his jacket's pocket was balled into fists. He wanted to punch that guy in the face especially when he looked at him for a brief moment after the confession as if testing him.

Unknowingly to everyone, Shen Yue intentionally untied her laces. No one noticed it but when the host was done giving instructions, she talked through her mic. "Wait!", everyone looked at her. "My shoelaces are untied. I might trip while doing the challenge... and I will be blindfolded. I'll just tie it but... ahhh!", she screamed in pain. Everyone looked at her with concern except for Dylan. "I can't. My back is aching for two weeks now. Dylan, can you please tie my laces?" she asked sweetly.

Dylan looked at Shen Yue in disbelief. "Why would I!", he shouted. When he realized what he said, his face was enraged for a millisecond... as if he already found out what Shen Yue was trying to do. "Why would I... not do it. It's for you." Then he bent down and tied her laces. The audience was in awe. The cameraman focused on the two. Shen Yue was all smiles while Dylan's head was propped down in shame. 'this is so embarassing! This is hurting my pride! I shouldn't be tying this stupid girl's lace! I'm famous!', he thought. His face was inscrutable when the camera was not focused on him but when it did, his face was all smiles.

When he stood up he put his arm on Shen Yue's shoulder and gripped it tightly. Shen Yue winced in pain but on screen, they looked like a happy couple. "I know what you're doing. Stop it or else..." Dylan threatened. She was shocked at the fact that even though Dylan was angry, his face still looked happy. What a talent! He really was two-faced.

"...or else what? I'm not afraid. I'm a pathetic newbie, right?", she hissed back.

❤❤❤❤❤

Hello there! I hope you liked this chapter! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.6K 603 120
Copywriter 1 Tang Xin had a crush on her boss for four years. At that time, the boss was chasing her best friend. She sneaked in, but was rejected...
385K 2.8K 67
Former professional snooker genius Lin Yi Yang met the popular nine-ball player Yin Guo on a rare snowstorm night. With the help of Yin Guo's cousin...
142K 5.6K 20
Lan Wang Ji smiled a little at the confused face of his lover. Satisfied with the expression, he continued. "Having a soulmate is enough." "Who cares...
54.8K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...