Cherry Lips x Cake

By AusllyMonkey

↠ Calum just moved from Lincolnshire to Sydney, Australia with his mum and older sister Mali. They all wa... More

x
xx
xxx
xxxx
o
oo
oooo
i

ooo

413 26 10
By AusllyMonkey

The two men walked in silence as they took a stroll to Luke's house. Calum cleared his throat as he walked across the pavement. He felt the dusty rocks below the soles of his vans.

There was some breeze but the air was still quite warm as they continued to walk. Calum couldn't help but peek up at the blonde through his thick lashes.

The sun hit Luke's blue eyes, causing him to press a hand against his forehead—blocking some light out. He felt tension radiating from Calum, and he dusted his hands on his jeans, and began to speak. "So...last night was fun huh? You saw a cool waterfall you've never seen before."

Calum scoffed and crossed his arms, "In Lincolnshire, we have way cooler waterfalls you know." He licked his red lips; which Luke's eyes gazed at. "But--I've never took a swim in one."

"So...the kiss." Luke immediately mentioned, wanting to rip the tension to shreds. He loved every second of the kiss, and didn't mind that he wanted to kiss Calum every second of the day. Luke hasn't felt this way in a while since his impetuous break up with his long term boyfriend--Mason. He was scared shitless, but still wanted to try.

Calum unfolded his arms, as they made a turn around an antique beach shop. "I thought it was nice. But I am starting college next week so I don't know."

"I mean, it's not like you're moving away, you're just going there for a few hours, then coming back." Some girls walked past them and started giggling at Luke. This made Calum's cheeks turn red and stare at them as they gawked at Luke.

They continued to walk until one of the girls called out something. Luke turned to them with eyebrows raised, "Are you talking to me?" They flirted with him, and the blonde responded with laughter. Once the conversation was over he turned to Calum and nodded so they could continue the trip to his house. "It's not a big deal, it happens all the time. But I never entertain it, because I am so gay. So, so gay." He chuckled placing the number in his pocket.

Calum didn't show it on his face but he was really happy to hear that. "I don't know what I am, I thought I was straight but you're...insanely cool--and I just think I'm starting to feel things for you. But don't get freaked out by that, because it's not like the kind of crush where I am obsessed. Do you know those Lifetime movies, where the man or woman is really obsessed with the person? Those are so good, maybe we should watch one, you and I, together, alone, kind of like a date...what I mean is I'm asking you out on a date."

Luke laughed loudly causing Calum to stop walking, he clutched his stomach wiping tears from his eyes. "Oh my god-I am so sorry, but did you breathe at all saying that?"

Calum pouted while crossing his arms. "It's not funny, you, Aussie."

"I'm sorry I don't mean to laugh at you."

He hit him in the chest, and they continued to walk to Luke's house, having small talk on the way.

"Your house is cool!" Calum smiled, as the tall one gave him a tour of the place. There were four bedrooms, and three and a half bathrooms. They ended up in Luke's room, which was pretty big, and Calum laid on the blonde's bed gazing up at the ceiling. "This room is sick. Where's the tele though?"

Luke grabbed a remote, and pressed a button causing the TV to come out. Calum gasped loudly sitting up on the bed staring at the flat screen TV. "My brothers moved out about two years ago, so I took the coolest room. So now it's just my mom, dad and I."

He got on the bed with Calum, and they laid next to each other, watching the TV idly. Luke picked up Calum's fingers and smiled at how small they were. He ran his fingers over his middle finger, and put all the other fingers down, "Wow-that's not very nice is it."

Calum turned over on his stomach, and turned his head to look at Luke. "You're such a dork, give me my hand back."

"I hate when people flick me off, I don't deserve it." Luke fake cried dramatically.

"I take it back, you're not insanely cool. You're so dramatic. Are all Aussies like this?"

"Why not just say Australians? Are all British people insanely cute, or just you?" Luke placed a lazy smile on his face while showing a dimple on his right cheek.

Calum moaned and dug his face into Luke's pillow hiding himself. "Stop embarrassing me." He mumbled into the pillow frustrated.

Luke smiled even wider, and kissed Calum's cheek, "You're so cute." Calum moved his face away from the pillow to face Luke, he went to argue against Luke. The blonde continued to peck all over Calum's face making him blush.

"Stooop!!" Calum jumped out the bed, and rushed into the bathroom attached to Luke's room. The taller male got out of his bed, and knocked on the bathroom door wanting Calum to come out. "Noaa, leave me alone please."

Luke giggled and opened the bathroom door seeing Calum glaring at him. He engulfed him into a hug, both of them laughing.

"Oh my god, you have to be kidding me!! She's not into you, she's trying to kill you!" Calum stuffed his mouth with popcorn. The two were still in Luke's room watching Lifetime movies.

"You know what I think we should do for our first trip together as boyfriends?" Luke mentioned slyly, reaching for popcorn. "I think we should--"

"As boyfriends?" Calum almost choked on a kernel.

"Yeah." Luke licked his lips staring at him, "We should go to Byron Bay and visit Main Beach."

"As boyfriends?"

"Yes." Luke chuckled. "It will be fun. We can stay in a hotel and everything."

Calum felt that he wanted to get to know Luke better before they became an official pair, "I think this trip could potentially lead to the boyfriend stage, but I think we are just two dudes who like each other."

Luke smiled and kissed his cheek, "Alright, I agree. I mean you could be like the lady on this movie, who is secretly trying to kill her boyfriend for money."

"Right, so when were you thinking? Byron Bay is pretty far, Lucas."

Luke bit the corner of his lip, "I wanted to go tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Like when I start school tomorrow?" Calum furrowed his eyebrows realizing that Luke wanted to do this big trip on his first day of Uni. "Hell no."

The blonde shrugged, "Oh, you like school?"

"I love school. I love learning, and experiencing new things-" Calum took notice to how strange Luke was looking at him. "What?"

"Are you joking?"

Calum rolled his eyes, "No, I am serious. Plus, I got a scholarship to go to University of Sydney, why waste that money on a dumb trip anyway?"

"None of my friends even finished Uni, I think it's a waste of time if I'm being completely honest with you, Calum." Luke stood up from the bed and walked to his dresser picking out a new shirt to wear.

"Well that's what you think. I respect your opinion but, I want a good future for myself." Calum sat up in the bed, his hair a mess. Luke stared at him noticing how messy his hair was and smiled. He moved closer to him and pecked his lips softly.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked." He whispered softly, fixing his hair after. Calum pulled Luke's shirt, and pulled him on top of him. They began to make out on the bed. Cal reached his hands into Luke's hair and giggled softly.

Luke moved his lips down to Calum's jaw and onto his neck. He began to suck on his neck, dragging his teeth across his tan skin. Calum furrowed his eyebrows and whimpered softly.

"Oh. Luke I didn't know you were having a guest over." They immediately moved away from each other. "Come downstairs for dinner, and bring your boyfriend."

Luke rolled his eyes and moved away from Calum and stared at his neck. He grinned slightly at the small patterns littered across his neck. "Was that your mom?"

"Yeah." Luke chuckled softly turning off his TV.

"Great. Now she thinks we're dating."

"It's your fault." They began to walk downstairs and Luke saw his brothers and cursed internally. "This will be fun." He sighed while they sat down at the table.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 1.5K 44
*WARNING: this was written two years ago by an angsty immature me(along with Rita) and i do not recommend reading this book😂 read sth else off my pr...
40.2K 2.1K 28
Calum tells Luke he has a friend he wants to set him up with. He tells Ashton he has a friend he'd like him to meet. He neglects to tell Luke Ashton...
449 4 20
Alfie Stone was adopted by the Stone family when he was 10, now 6 years later he's been everywhere, starting in California, then to London, and now t...
126K 5.3K 16
Luke is always horny and Calum likes to watch him squirm. Cover changed. Completed 2016