𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 [𝐩...

By specimengirI

[COMPLETED] (Y/n) Stark is one of the most powerful in the world. This sounds great, yet has insane conseque... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
a thank you note, two years later

17

31.7K 714 2K
By specimengirI

Peter's POV

After school, I decided to skip the daily routine of being Spiderman and getting a sandwich. I needed time to get ready for my "date" with (Y/n). Ned and I were on the way back to my house to get ready. 

"Dude, okay. So make sure that you pull the move around the beginning. Because then if it gets scary, she'll be leaning towards you, and we'll see what happens then," Ned explained. I nodded and opened the door with my apartment.

"I heard the big news! I'm gonna help you get ready," May said as soon as we walked in.

"How?" I asked. Ned laughed from behind me.

"Ned told me. You boys go to your room and get ready, and then Pete and I are gonna have a talk," May said with a smirk. Ned stifled a laugh as we walked into my room.

"What would make me look cool?" I asked, pulling random shirts out of my closet.

"She went on a rant to me last week about how she hates khakis, so I would say don't wear those," Ned suggested. I nodded and pulled out a pair of black jeans.

"Are these good?" I asked. Ned nodded and took them.

"I'm already in my attire. But then again, I don't have to impress anyone," Ned said, tossing the jeans onto my top bunk. I rolled my eyes and looked through my shirts.

"What if I just do the sweater over flannel thing?" I asked. Ned cringed.

"Peter, that's so nerdy. Do you have any clothes that don't scream 'I'm a virgin'?" Ned asked. I sighed and shook my head.

"Just wear your Midtown sweater. But bring a hoodie. You know, so you can offer it to her if she seems cold. Just like cheesy romance movies," Ned suggested. I nodded and pulled out the blue Midtown sweater and asked Ned to leave, so I can put it on.

Ned got up and went into the kitchen. I closed my door and changed into my black jeans, and then the sweater. It wasn't really a sweater, more like a long sleeve t-shirt.

Ned walked back in, as if knowing that I was done. I pulled on some plain black socks and some black converse, and then walked over to the mirror.

"Do I look fly enough for (Y/n)?" I asked.

"Pretty fly. For a white guy," Ned said. I rolled my eyes and adjusted my hair.

(Y/n)'s POV

I paced around my room while Wanda and Natasha sat on my bed.

"(Y/n), calm down. It'll be fine," Natasha said. I shook my head and walked into the walk in closet.

"Let us help you," Natasha said as they both walked in. Wanda looked through my skirts and pulled out a plain black one that went down to right above my knee.

"This," Wanda said. Nat nodded and took the skirt. Wanda went back into the shirts and pulled out a black shirt with (f/c) stripes on it, that was slightly cropped. She tossed the shirt to Nat, who caught it.

I just stood there and watched them work, not questioning anything. Wanda yanked a pair of black fishnets from my drawer and tossed them to Nat. She then pulled out my maroon plaid converse, and then walked out of the closet. Nat followed and tossed the shit onto the bed.

"Change," Wanda said. Confused, I listened to their instructions. I changed into the clothes and then looked in the mirror. And damn, I looked hot.

"You look so cute!" Wanda yelled, clapping slightly. Natasha nodded, and then they guided me into the bathroom.

Natasha started to heat up the straightener while Wanda pulled out my makeup.

When the straightener heated up, Natasha started straightening my (h/c) hair. Wanda quickly filled in my eyebrows, and then, using her telekinesis, brought a chair from god knows where into the bathroom.

"Sit," Wanda said simply. I sat while Nat still straightened. Wanda pulled out some eyeshadow and did a black and (f/c) look, with the black being on the lid and the (f/c) being above. She blended them together and added some white into the inner corner.

Nat finished up my hair and then helped Wanda with my eyeliner. Natasha quickly did my concealer, while Wanda put on some highlight and shimmery lipgloss.

"Voila!" They said at the same time, handing me a mirror. I looked into it and was stunned. I looked... really pretty. I stood up and did a slight twirl in the tall mirror.

"You look so cute! Peter is gonna love it," Natasha said.

"We'll see you after your date. Be down in the kitchen in 10. The boys will be here in 15," Wanda said. They smiled and walked out of my room, and I looked at myself in the mirror again.

Peter's POV

"Okay, Pete. I know you really like this girl. When there's a soft part at the beginning of the movie, pretend to yawn and then put your arm around her. And then, if her hand is near yours, make the move and hold her hand. Got it?" Ned explained. I nodded.

"And after the movie, keep your arm around her," May explained from the front seat. We were on our way to (Y/n)'s house, and I was getting more and more nervous.

The movie started in an hour and a half, but she wanted to hang out with us before. I was okay with that. Then, we were supposed to hang out with her again after. The movie would be over by 9, but since it was Friday, we had no school the next day.

"Here we are! Don't forget the plan," May said. Ned and I said goodbye and walked up.

"I can't believe that I'm at the Avengers tower! Maybe I'll meet Iron man. Or
Captain America. Who knows? The possibilities are endless," Ned rambled as we walked up to the door. I wiped my palms on my jeans and knocked.

Sure enough, Steve answered the door. Ned looked shocked as Steve smiled and opened the door.

"Peter! Who's this?" Steve asked, letting us in.

"Ned Leeds. It's a pleasure to meet you, Captain America sir," Ned said, shaking Steve's hand. Steve laughed.

"Steve Rogers. Nice to meet you, Ned Leeds," Steve said. He patted Ned's shoulder and walked down the hall. Ned stared at me with wide eyes, but then his eyes trailed off to behind me.

I turned around to see (Y/n) walking towards us. Her hair was straightened and she was wearing the cutest outfit, with makeup that matched. She looked gorgeous.

"H-Hi," I said. She smiled and waved us into the kitchen.

"I see you met Steve," she said to Ned, who's jaw was still dropped.

"Who else is home?" I asked. (Y/n) smirked and led us into the living room, where Vision, Wanda, and Natasha were all sitting.

"Ned, I'd like you to meet Natasha Romanoff, Wanda Maximoff, and Vision," (Y/n) said. Ned let out an inhuman sound as the three heroes got up and walked over to us.

"Hello. I'm Natasha, but you can call me Nat," Natasha said, shaking Ned's hand. He did the same with Vision and Wanda. The three walked out of the living room and into the kitchen, trying not to laugh at Ned's behavior.

"So, what do you guys want to do before the movie?" (Y/n) asked.

"Can we watch Friends? I just started it and it's actually really funny," Ned asked. (Y/n) nodded and grabbed the remote, turning on Netflix. I watched her as she did, and she was just so gorgeous.

"Which episode?" She asked Ned.

"Season one, episode nine," Ned said. She clicked it and it started playing. We were all sitting on separate chairs, so I couldn't do the move on (Y/n).

Save it for the movie, Peter.

I watched her as she laughed at Joey's jokes, and I just loved her so much. Her laugh was like music to my ears, and I loved hearing it.

After about three episodes, Sam walked down the stairs.

"You guys ready?" He asked. (Y/n) and I nodded and stood up, while Ned was stunned, once again, on his recliner.

"F-Falcon," Ned said.

"Yeah, that's me. You must be Ned. The others have told me things about you," Sam said, shaking Ned's hand.

"Sam, are you driving us?" (Y/n) asked. Sam nodded and we followed him to the car. Ned, for some reason, got into the passenger seat. (Y/n) giggled and got in the back. I got in and sat next to her.

"Kid, why are you sitting up- oh forget it," Sam said, driving us to the movie theater.

To be continued in chapter 18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

460K 8.9K 46
A Tom Holland x Reader social media story You have just began working your dream job; working as an actress for the Marvel Cinematic Universe. You ha...
209K 4.2K 27
"sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ... sᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴄʜɪᴇᴠᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss... sᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛɴᴇss ᴛʜʀᴜsᴛ ᴜᴘᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ. sᴏᴍᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇs." - Avengers + Bucky and Loki - Gua...
Hot Love By El

Fanfiction

1.6K 73 31
Hey.. I'm Ellie Parker and I'm 18 the sister of well you know Peter Parker aka The Spider-man I have got quite a few powers which consist of: ~mind r...
2.2K 21 11
MCU Imagines from my Tumblr Writing romantically for: All the women Writing platonically for: All the men 🌶 - Spicy/smut ☀️ - fluff 🌨 - angst 🧊...