DC LEGENDS IMAGINES ( Formerl...

By bookwormwolf

Semi-hiatus, taking limited requests but feel free to inquire! An imagine book for certain DC characters - wa... More

Mick - Breaking Point
Leonard - Ethereal
Mick - Heat.
Leonard - Animal.
Rip - Captain
Rip - Mind Games
Leonard - Baby.
Mick - Judo
Rip - Michael.
Leonard - Time.
Mick - Nerd.
Leonard - Kisses.
Requests.
Rip - Humanity.
Leonard - When in Russia
Leonard - Chalk and Cheese.
Rip - Divinity
Mick - Sex life.
List of prompts for you guys!
Mick - Lingerie and Sisters
Mick - Jealousy.
Mick - Cheating
Pride!!
Rip - Making English Uncomfortable
Please read - updates.
Leonard - The Savage Twins
Rip - Abandoned
Update about updates and myself
Leonard - Boss
Leonard - Unexpected Outcome
GCSE News!
Leonard - Finding love
Hey Guys!
Leonard - I'd rather be with you
Leonard - Married Life
Leonard - Twin sister
Sorry!
Whole team x Reader
Julian Albert - Saving Iris
Kinda awesome!
Ray - Snowstorms
Christmas break
Leonard - Life in Doomworld
Leonard - Salvation
Happy New Year!
Thank you all so much!
Rip - The Captain
Rip (+ Mick) - Time Bureau
Leonard - Helping Out
Rip - The Loss of a Lover
Please read me!
Rip - Shot Through The Heart
Leonard - Loving you regardless
Leonard - Nice To Meet You Again
Rip - Welcome to the Legion
Mick - Comfort
Wally - Speedy Boy
Leonard - Our Future
Jonah - Mrs Hex
John - Holy Girl
John - The Possessed
Mick - The Spooky Twins
Rip and Wally - Careless whisper
Thank you all so much!
Ray x Zari - Rescue
Rip - Arranged marriages
Leonard - Dress up
Ray - From Russia With Love
Expanding my selection of Legends...
Rip - New baby
Sara - The Ex
The Watty's
John - Nightmares
John - Engaged on Father's Day.
John - Schooling a Demon
Lil' break!
John - My Salvation
Wally & Rip - Open
John - Secret Lover
Leonard - My Guardian Angel
Sara - Boobs and naked sisters
Leonard - Mine
Rip & Leonard with teenage! reader - School
John - Never leave
Another week's break!
Rip - The Time Pirate.
Leonard - My life for yours
Leonard - Not Him
A/N ABOUT UPDATES
John - Home
John - Taking Care Of You
Jonah Hex - Someday

John - Born to be your baby

843 28 24
By bookwormwolf

Request for Ichigokoneko and you know I love my Johnny so this was hella fun to write so I hope y'all enjoy :)

I do realise that actual real people wrote these songs but for the purpose of the fanfic, let's just say reader/(Name) did, okay. Okay.

Also so because it's John there's obvsss kinda sexy times and (Name) & Johnny are over 18!!! Also mention of drug overdose and death in a car accident.

(Name) was out with her friends for a party, celebrating the fame of the song she wrote 'You Give Love A Bad Name'.

Yeah, the song was famous. Very famous.

(Name) wasn't. She was almost glad in a way, because she hadn't shot to fame like Bon Jovi had which still allowed her to be able to go out with her friends and party until they were all completely drunk and in some strangers bed for the night. It wasn't what her church going mother approved of, but (Name) thought there was nothing wrong with living a little. In fact, (Name)'s punk phase never really ended, it had started as a teenager and as she grew up, her love of music finally landed her a record deal, well that was until the producer refused to record her music as she refused to sleep with him. So, on her own she wrote music and sold it to bands, bands such as Guns N Roses, Bon Jovi and Queen which had now shot to fame, thanks to her help. She wasn't sure if she was even acknowledged, but she had the cash and could buy her friends drinks to prove it.

They were dancing all night long, and had gotten so drunk that they were all currently shouting the words to 'Young Hearts Run Free' and dancing. (Name) was drinking a beer whilst her friends all had wine and they were having a great time. What made it better was when a hot guy in a long light brown coat caught her eye, so (Name) told her friends to carry on without her and sauntered over to the attractive guy.

"Hey, you like what you see?" She asked, teasingly.

"Oh I do, love. Very much so, how about I buy you a drink?" The guy offered and (Name) shrugged.

"Sure, I'm (Name), by the way." She introduced herself to the British man who smirked like he knew something she didn't.

"John Constantine. At your service."

And at her service he was. All night, (Name) found that John was the most attentive one-night stand she had ever had, and loved the way her name sounded on his lips. The next morning, she awoke in his bed, alone, whilst the radio played her latest song. She could hear movement outside the room, and talking between John and another man in the hallway outside. (Name)'s options were to get dressed and sneak out of the fire escape or wait until John came back in to offer him her number - he was a nice guy and she wouldn't have minded getting to know him better. So she decided to stay and eavesdrop.

"John! What the hell were you thinking? You slept with (Name) (Last)? You were here to stop her from being murdered, not sleep with her!" The strange man shouted at John and (Name) froze.

What the hell?

"Nate, mate, look. The demon that you released comes for her because of her trying to save others, I'm a demonologist so therefore I can kill it! Besides she's a celebrity, you're telling me that you wouldn't do the same?" John replied.

What the actual hell. Demons?

(Name) moved to get dressed and sneak out the fire escape because the conversation was creeping her out, only to be face to face with a red eyed stranger. She screamed and ran towards the bedroom door, which was flung open and a dressed John ran in, took one look at the demon and snatched (Name)'s hand before running away. Questions flew out of (Name)'s mouth, but John just hushed her and led her towards a red convertible, telling her to get in.

"I'll be ten minutes, love. And then I'll come back with Nate and we'll explain everything - I promise." He assured her before running off.

Sure enough, he was back ten minutes later with who (Name) presumed was Nate, the pair holding knives and a jar full of a black goo substance.

"Look Love, I said I'd explain and I will. I'm John Constantine, and this is Nathaniel Heywood, we and a few others are time travellers, we call ourselves Legends. You were supposed to write one more song and then overdose on drugs, but someone sent a demon after you so here we are. History doesn't know you, but I do. I was, well will be for you, in a band and we covered your latest song." John explained and (Name) looked at him in horror.

"I overdose?" She whispered. "I never do drugs..."

"It's your boyfriend." John says and Nate looks at him in anger, he obviously wasn't supposed to say that. "He kills you because you find out he's cheating. History doesn't remember that either, everyone thinks you were an addict."

"I don't have a boyfriend! John, please. How can I change it?" (Name) asked, nerves evident in her voice.

"Oh love," John said, taking her into his arms and pressing a kiss against her lips. "I've said too much. If I tell you it will endanger the timeline too much."

(Name) clung to the beautiful stranger, she knew next to nothing about him, but obviously he knew everything about her. She kissed him deeply, letting scared and sad tears fall. When they parted, John handed her a slip of paper, with the order not to open in until she wrote her next song that became famous.

...

(Name) never saw John again, but that didn't stop her from making music and enjoying life as best she could with the threat of her death lingering. It had been two years since she had met the handsome man from the future, and her latest song had just hit the charts with Bon Jovi's 'Born to be my baby' which was a secret nod to John himself, and the life (Name) could have had and longed for with him.

That night, she opened the slip of paper. It read an address and a time - she was to be at her local bar at 7:30. Confused but excited at what it meant, (Name) got ready and showed up in a glittery red dress, five minutes before the supposed meeting time. There leaning against the bar, not looking a day older than when they last met, was John. He was wearing the same outfit he was wearing on that day he left her behind, and was talking loudly to the bartender, ordering a beer. (Name) slid up beside him, taking a seat on the barstool and rested her head on her hand.

"Make that two beers." She said and John turned around, a cocky smirk on his lips.

"Well hello there love. Been a while, eh?" He grinned and reached into his pocket. "Ciggy?"

"Oh no, I have all the nicotine I need right here." (Name) muttered, pressing her lips against John's.

She groaned into his mouth as he stepped closer, trapping her between himself and the bar. (Name) grabbed John's tie to pull him closer with one hand and ran her fingers through his hair with the other, deepening the kiss. The bartender who John obviously knew let out a wolfwhistle, and a couple of the patrons looked over. (Name) didn't care if she looked desperate, because she was - frightened by John's words she had never dated anyone else. When John pulled away, he sent her a wink before taking a sip of his beer. The lingering taste of alcohol, smoke and mint was so 'John', and it made (Name) want to dive in for another kiss but instead she leaned back, looking at the man who lidded eyes.

"Back for more?" She asked, and John chuckled.

"I was in the area, love. Congrats on your latest hit by the way, really nice." John said, almost as if he wasn't from the future and knew everything about (Name), even things in her life that would come.

"Well, I was born to be your baby afterall." (Name) teased and a flicker of lust shone in John's eye. "I've been waiting for you John, hoping one day you could come back."

John picked (Name) up from the barstool, and after leaving money on the bar for the long forgotten beers, took her into a taxi which was waiting outside. He gave the driver the address of (Name)'s own apartment and she was surprised that he still knew the address. However, it was clear what John had on his mind; he had kissed her senseless throughout the whole journey and tossed the cab driver a twenty before following (Name) into her apartment. Before the door was even shut properly, John had (Name) pushed against the wall, hands roaming under her dress as his lips met hers. When they eventually made it to her bed, John removed his tie and shirt and threw them across the room before shoving his pants down in a rush. (Name) had previously lost her dress at some point and it didn't take long until the two were naked.

"Bloody hell, you're sexy." John whispered in (Name)'s ear who gasped slightly as began to leave hickeys all over her neck.

"You're not too bad yourself Johnny." (Name) said. "Now come on, I haven't got all night."

...

The next morning, John was gone. (Name) was almost surprised, but she felt herself blush at the fact her lover had left his scent on the bed sheets. There was no note this time, so (Name) supposed John was never coming back.

And she was correct. The very next day in fact, a fatal car crash was her demise.

John sat reading the newspaper Gideon had fabricated when he came across a headline.

The woman who wrote the rock songs that changed history: found dead in taxi after suspected drunk driving incident.

John cringed. He may have stopped her from being drugged and killed, but ultimately he could not save (Name) (Last). With a sigh, he called to the Waverider's AI.

"Gideon? Could you play born to be my baby by Bon Jovi?" He asked.

"Of course Mister Constantine." Gideon replied as the song began to play.

The song that would haunt John for the rest of his life...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 11K 66
Just a random book of Young Justice imagines I'll be doing. I'll take any requests if people leave any, but for now, I'll do whatever characters I ca...
1.1M 12.5K 111
Dolan Twin Imagines! I wrote most of these imagines a very long time ago so if a lot of them seem very immature and a lot of mistakes through out th...
554K 10K 137
This book is mainly Imagines Now! I write Requests, Preferences, and i even do GIF's. I will add anyone you want me to. From the show, of course. If...
471K 3.4K 140
Just some Grayson x Reader Imagines for all of the GD fans! I upload every Tuesday! Requests: Closed Thank you so much for: #1 graysonxreader #1 gra...