books that kept me up all nig...

By junefallow

This is the second edition to my first book "books that kept me up all night" even though I continued posting... More

books that kept me up all night 2
Suit and Tie [Harry Styles AU]
Speechless (Harry Styles AU)
Million Dollar Man
Fearless?
My Paid Boyfriend
His Fake Girlfriend
Resolution ( Harry Styles AU )
Someone Else's Fairytale
12 Weeks, 12 Dates
Breakup Formula
Crazed. (Harry Styles)
Phantom
Trapeze
The bad boy stole my bra
That's Just The Beginning
Saving Grace [Harry Styles AU]
Redeeming Love [Saving Grace Sequel]
The Boy In The Attic
Surviving Life with the O'Conner Boys
His To Keep
My Double Life
Windswept
The Billionaire's Heir
Something Like Fate
The Heartbroken Heartbreaker
Pretty Bad Things
Caravan Boy

Fearless

2.2K 22 3
By junefallow

Author: speakandbeHeard

Parts: 43 / finished

Alana Doherty lived a life of seclusion and depression after her five-year-old brother passed away from leukemia. But she was forced to recover and move on within the three months before she returned to school to finish her senior year. Everything feels different. People look at her strangely, and She knows things will never be the same. When she bumps into Tristan Graham, a boy she hadn't seen for three years, everything changes. Once her enemy, now he's the only one who will accept her company. But as they grow closer, Alana discovers she isn't the only one with a sordid past and cumbersome secrets. Though strong on the outside, she gets the sense he isn't so well-threaded on the interior. And when shocking truths are revealed, she'll have to face up to real fear if she wants to keep the people she's begun to care about so deeply alive.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 21.5K 29
Previously titled: Payback's a Bitch. After discovering her boyfriend is cheating on her, Elizabeth Andrews decides a little payback is in order and...
6.1K 637 22
"I'm not saying that I have a bad life, but if you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be a tragedy." When I said that...
82.5K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
313K 21.8K 157
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...