Another Cliche Reincarnation...

By Kai_Choi

Ryuki Hattiomi is a young girl who was abused by her parents. Eventually, that led to her death. Before her... More

Chapter 1. My Old Life
Chapter 2. Meeting With The God
Chapter 3. What I Learned
Characters! Part 1
Chapter 4. Sir Shi's Birthday Ball
Chapter 5. Aah!! The Meeting
I'm Sorry!!
Chapter 6.5. I'm Sorry
Chapter 7. Guilds!
Chapter 8. New Life/The Quest
Chapter 8.5. The Fight/The Return
|•| Side Story |•| : Memories; Riki
Chapter 9. I'm So Sorry, Again
Chapter 9.5. Darkness Is My Home
|·|Side Story: Mana|·|
|·|Mini Chapter: Questions/Dream/Life|·|
Please Read!! Really Important!!
|•|Mini Chapter: Thank You|•|
Hey..... A/N again ;D
Chapter 10: Home
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 6. Birthday Début

5.4K 187 205
By Kai_Choi

A/N: Woah woah woah, you guys are growing way too fast!! Thank you for 1k views!! I'm so sorry that I couldn't finish this chappie for 400-900, you guys are way too fast! I'm so sorry, you guys are just way too fast! Here is an extra, extra long chappie!

//Time Skip, 2 and a half years later//

"NO NO NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!" I was currently running from the maids the day before my seventh birthday, they were pre-dressing me for my 'big début' in the high society.

"Come on young miss!" The maids yelled as they tried to catch up to me.

"NEVER!!" I turned the corner only to slam into something. I closed my eyes as I started to fall.

"Woah there, hold up." I heard the thing I bumped into say as it slid it's arm around my waist to catch me before I felt the impact. "You can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes to a big pair of green ones.

I slapped Callum's arm as he slowly let me go.

"What was that for?!" He shouted, but I was already halfway across the hall.

"No time, tell you later!" I shouted back.

•••

Right now, I am hiding in an empty closet in a spare room inside the mansion.

"Come out, come out wherever you are young miss~" I heard the maids outside say. I shuddered.

"Ai! Where are you? I brought you red velvet cupcakes!" A voice that I'm pretty sure belongs to Aiden.

As soon as I heard the words 'red velvet cupcakes', I was out of the room and into the hallways where I saw Aiden, with his back to me holding a plate of red velvety goodness.

"Aaaaiiiiiddddeeeennnnn!!" I yelled as I ran towards him with open arms.

Aiden turned around, but he was too late, I was already there and ripped it out of his hands.

"Well, nice to see you too, Ai." Aiden said, but I was too busy stuffing my mouth with the beautiful red mini cupcakes.

I swallowed the red velvet in my mouth, turned to him, and hugged him.

"Thanks Aiden!" I said, wrapping my arms over his shoulders.

"Hehe, well, it is your birthday tomorrow, isn't it?" Aiden said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I blushed, like, a lot.

Aiden is my closest friend, well, Aiden and Cal are both pretty even on who's the closest.

"Ahem, young miss?" I stiffened as I heard the maids say that right behind me.

"Hehe... H-hello." I stuttered. I slowly turned around to see Kacey, my personal maid, glaring at me.

She stomped to us and ripped me from Aiden.

"Nooooooo!! I don't want to wear five inch heels!!" I screamed, flailing my arms and legs around like a madman.

Aiden, that traitor just laughed. Wow, what an amazing friend I have.

•••

"Uuggghhhh," I groaned as I stretched my limbs.

They dressed me for six hours! And after they found 'the perfect dress', they experimented on makeup.

That was the longest six hours of both of my lives! And I've been abused by my parents for longer, I've also been locked in a classroom for a whole weekend, no joke.

I heard a knock from my door as I stood up and washed my face from the makeup.

"Hey Ai!" A voice from the other side of the door yelled as I heard another knock.

"Come in!" I yelled back as I jumped on my bed and hugged my pillow.

The door slowly opened to reveal my brother.

"Are you ready for tomorrow?" Cal asked, standing just outside of my room.

"Yeah! I'm pretty excited!" I actually am not. I have to take a mana test and an attribute test! I already know my attributes! Everyone knows my attribute! So whyyyy?

"Okay, well, night." Cal said as he disappeared back into the dark halls.

That was weird, did he just randomly come to my room to say that?

I dunno.

Oh! Shiro, why haven't you talked to me in a while?

Chill, I was only taking a nap for a little while.

'A little while'? Pfft, yeah, like two years count as a 'little' while. AND YOU WERE TAKING A NAP?!

Yeah, I just woke up.

... Wow... Okay... I need to sleep, see ya.

I cut our connection off and drifted off to sleep.

•••

"Ai? Ai wake up, it's your birthday!" A soft voice from beside me say while I feel something poking my cheek.

"I'm awake, I'm awake," I said to my brother as I dig my face deeper in my pillow.

"Very convincing Ai, now get up, there's red velvet for dessert, if you get up." Cal said, walking out of my room. I shot up and went straight to the restroom to freshen up.

(A/N: Pffft, sorry, please ignore the person and imagine Ailuea)

My mother said I have to wear a dress, I don't like - no, I hate dresses, especially big, pink, frilly, extravagant ones, so I picked a simple flowy one. It's still pretty, but not like 'Pink, petty, witty, slu*ty high school queen b at the prom' type of 'pretty'.

My dress was a beautiful, white and blue, simple flowy dress. It was plain, simple but still very cute, just the way I like my dresses, when I have to wear them.

Once I was ready, I ran downstairs and into the dining room.

"Ah, Ai there you are, you look beautiful, happy birthday," My mother said to me with a big smile on her face, I respond with a smile of my own.

Uggghhhh, how old am I now mentally? Eighteen? Nineteen? I'm eighteen, I died before my before my birthday.

Hey! Happy birthday, in this world. I'm here to check up on you, how are you doing in this world?

I'm fine, I'm actually doing way better than my first life. So thank you.

Why are you thanking me?

I died thanks to you!^^

Technically you died because of-

Yeah, but I'll have to die over five hundred times before I admit anything to that guy!

Alright, alright, you're welcome. I've got a surprise for you waiting in your room after you're finished with breakfast, bye!

I hear a static from the other side, meaning that our connection was cut off. What?

I snap back to reality when a plate is placed in front of me. Yuuummmm~~~ I dig in straight away, of course, not forgetting my manners and etiquette, I eat gracefully.

When I finish, I say my thanks to the maids and chefs and walk back to my room.

I open my door to see a blue and black ombrè egg right in the middle of my bed.

"What?" I whispered to myself as I slowly approach the egg. I touch the surface and it glows a very bright dark blue light.

I closed my eyes as the light grew brighter and brighter.

"H-hello? M-master?" A young voice stuttered after I felt the bright light suddenly vanish.

I slowly opened my eyes and look towards where the voice seems to be coming from.

I stood there in awe as I see a little boy, about my age, sitting on my bed. He has stark black hair Aaaaaaawwwweeee!!! He's so cuuttteee! I thought as I reached for his cheeks and started pinching them. It's like squishing a huge marshmallow!

"M-m-master? Wh-what are you doing?" The little boy said to me as his cheeks started to turn a deep shade of red. His cheeks are red, I didn't realize I pinched them too hard! I quickly let go.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry, I couldn't help it! Are you okay? Are you hurt?" I asked the little boy who is now looking at me curiously.

"I'm alright, master." He said, his cheeks were still red. He's so cute~ wait, did he just call me 'master'?

"Uh, what's your name? And um, why did you c-call me 'master'?" I asked the boy gently, if I come off too strong he might think I'm crazy.

"I don't have a name as of yet, but you can give me a name!" The little boy said to me cheerfully. "As for the second question, I am your familiar, we are obligated to call the person we are assigned to, master. Now, I will be disguised as a human to protect you and I will also go to the same school as you."

"Usually, people get familiars when they are eleven years of age, but I couldn't wait that long to see my cute and very powerful master!" He continued.

Okay, so, I have a familiar already? What should I name him? I completely missed out what he said because I was wondering what to call him.

"What would you like to be named?" I asked my new familiar who is jumping up and down on my bed.

"I don't know? You are supposed to name me, master." He said, still jumping.

"Okay, but if you don't like the name you can say you don't and I can pick another one, okay?" I asked him. He just nodded, looking happy.

"How about... Sinbi?" I suggested. His face lit up when I said his new name. Sinbi is Korean for mystery if my memory serves correct, or Google translate, but author-chan doesn't want the readers to know that.

"I like it," He asked. Hehe, well he is a mystery after all, so why not?

"Yay, hello Sinbi," I said. Haha, I remember, all those years ago, I taught myself Korean to try and ignore the pain of the abuse. Haha, I remember sitting in the corner, reading book after book on Korean for beginners and whatnot.

"Master? Are you okay?" Sinbi asked as he lifted his hand to wipe away a tear that unconsciously rolled down.

"Haha, y-yeah, just... Remembering a few stuff." I tried to chuckle the sad feeling away, I am in a new world, this is my new life, I kept chanting to myself in my head.

The only good memory I had from my past life, was when I was with my one and only friend. He didn't tease me like the others, and he hung out with me.

Once I told him about what my parents were doing to me, he comforted me. He was always there for me. Thanks, I know it's a bit late for thanks. I chuckled in my head. I miss you A-kun, how are you doing in Earth?

I was suddenly pulled into a warm warm embrace from my familiar.

"Are you sure you're okay? Master, if you need anyone to talk to, I'm here." Sinbi said, slowly pulling away from his hug.

Heh, he didn't even know what I was thinking and he says that, he's such a nice guy.

"Thank you, I'm fine Sin," I said with a big smile on my face, hehe, Sin, like Sinbad hehe, anime, I miss you my love.

"I-it's o-okay m-m-master," Sinbi turned a deep red before he looked away.

"You can just call me Ai, I mean, we look like the same age, we are friends and you're also attending school with me." I said to him.

"AI! Come down! It's time to go to the ballroom now!" Callum shouted from the stairs as I could hear multiple stomps up, along with chattering voices belonging to the capture targets.

"Come on! Let's go introduce you to the boys, as my friend." I said pulling Sin from my bed. I opened the door only to bump into someone on the way out.

"Oh, Ai, are you alright?" I heard the person I bumped into say. I look up to see snow white hair and kind blue eyes looking down at me.

"Oh, sorry Kryos, I didn't mean to-" I started but was soon cut off by a voice from behind us.

"Ai! Don't get so hands on with that filthy boy!" My brother said, ripping me from Kryos.

"Hey!" Kryos shouted. Everyone was arguing about some 'No Touching' rule about something, when I felt a small tug on my dress from behind.

"Ma-I mean, Ai, wh-who are they?" Sin asked me, pointing at the capture targets. Aaawwwww he's so cute when he's shy hehe.

"They are my best friends, oh, let's introduce you!" I whispered back, excitedly.

"Uh, guys? Guys!" I yelled at the bickering children in front of me.

They all turned to me, then to the boy next to me. They all shot daggers at him with their eyes.

"This is Sinbi, Sin for short. He's my friend, so please be nice." I said, shooting a 'that-means-you-too' look to Cal.

"Uh, i-it's nice to meet you all." Sin said in a meek voice. Everyone was still glaring at Sin, who is now hiding behind me. Honestly, their stares could make a baby cry.

What was going on with the boys today? They seem really mad at Sin for absolutely no reason! I thought to myself as I sighed.

"Welp"-I clasped my hands together, hoping to break the tension-"let's go, I wouldn't want to be late to my own birthday party, right? And I'd hate for you guys to be responsible for my tardiness, so let's get going."

I walked off to the ballroom, leaving the boys behind.

It was already 5:45, the sun was already setting and most of the guests who are attending are already here.

I walked up to the ballroom door, the guards who we're guarding it immediately opened the door when they saw me.

"Ah! And presenting, Miss Ailuea Alydia Mitsuki Majikku!" Someone introduced as soon as I walked in.

The room was dead silent when I walked in.

"Oh, um, th-thank you all for coming to my b-birthday party." I awkwardly stuttered to the guests who are currently looking at me with wide eyes.

Wh-what? D-did I look bad? But I thought this dress was really cute. I slowly descended the stairs, trying to look as graceful as I can.

As soon as my foot stepped on the bottom, the ballroom erupted in chatter and I was surrounded by many people, especially males around my age.

"A-Ai!" I heard someone call me from behind. I saw a small figure running towards me.

"Oh! Hey Sin, are the boys giving you any trouble?" I asked the black-haired boy who is now in front of me.

"No, we kind of made friends after you left." He said, smiling. Oh, when and how did the boys get here without passing me?

"That's nice! I'm glad you guys are friends now!" I said to him.

"Ai~" I heard someone whisper in my ear from behind me.

"Ah! A-Aiden! You scared me!" I said turning around to the blonde- haired, best friend friend of mine.

"You want to go get some food?" Aiden said. Knowing I would say yes, he took my hand and dragged me over to the buffet table.

I drool over all of the delicious food. Everything I love to eat was there, from carbonara to ice-cream.

I felt someone hugging me from behind, making me snap out of my daydreams of food.

"Happy birthday Ai~" A male voice from behind me teasingly whispers in my ear, making it tickle a bit.

"Get off Cal!" I yelled at my brother, putting my hands over my face to try and hide my tomato red face. Come on Ryuki! You're mentally eighteen! That would be weird! Aaaggghhh!!

I feel my hands being gently removed from my face as I shut my eyes. Why did I shut my eyes? They can still see me!!

"Ai, you know we can still see you, right?" A male voice that I know doesn't belong to Cal, says right in front of me. That's... Dylan's?

I slowly open my eyes to find the five capture targets looking at me.

"Yeah, I know, but... I... Yeah." I couldn't find a lie to tell Dylan in time, before someone yells his name.

"Dylan!" All five of us turn to where the sickly high voice came from. Uuuggggghhhh, the heroine.

"Dylan! Why haven't you asked me to dance yet?" The heroine asked, latching her arms around Dylan's neck.

"Uh, I wanted to ask someone else." He said. He scratched the back of his neck as he looked around before his eyes finnaly land on me.

"Why would you want to ask any other girl to dance with you, except for me of course?" She practically screeched, trying to pout but ending up looking constipated.

"Uh, Ai, let's get some food." Dylan grabbed the heroine's arms off his shoulders.

"Sure." I said, grabbing a small plate and a fork as I made my way to the carbonara. Dylan did the same, but he went for spaghetti bolognese.

I heard the heroing huff, followed by angry stomps getting further and further away before they are finnaly inaudible.

I burst out in laughter when I heard her footsteps were gone.

"D-did you-did you see her face?" I managed to get out of my cries of laughter.

The boys started laughing with me after they understood what I said.

"Wh-when sh-she tried to pout," We all laughed harder as we remember what she looked like. Sorry heroine, I don't mean to laugh, but, your face.

The night went on with many laughs and much more food. Dylan asked me to have my first dance with him, as I agreed, the other capture targets shoot him looks that honestly could kill.

All of the capture targets had had many dances with me, and was now arguing on who would have the next one.

I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a handsome young boy, with raven black hair and beautiful red eyes.

He smiled a golden smile as he took my right hand, raised it up to his lips, and kissed it, I felt my cheeks heat up.

"May I have this dance?" He asked. His voice was deep and smoother than silk. I nodded, following him to the dance floor.

He put his arms around my waist while I put mine on his shoulders.

"May I please ask your name?" I asked the boy.

"Kokuyo Nozomu." He said, swaying our bodies to the music.

Wait... Where have I heard that name? Where have I heard- *le gasp* h-hidden c-c-capture target. He's... A yandere.

I remember those gory scenes where he would kill for the heroine. I'm not saying a typical yandere kill-and-hide-the-body, I'm saying a mass murder, torture and slaughter, he didn't bother hiding the body.

"Is something wrong? You look a bit pale," He asked, "let me get you some water."

I nodded at him as he walked to the drink area.

What am I going to do? I thought as I ran my fingers through my lavender colored hair. I should... Make him not fall in love with me! He has to just like me as a friend, he cannot hate me, I still die in his route!

"Hey Ai, I brought you water." Kokuyo said, holding out a cup of water for me while sipping his own.

"Oh, um, thank you." I say, hesitantly.

"Kokuyo!!" A familiar annoyingly high-pitched voice screeches from behind Kokuyo. "Why are you hanging out with... That? You should hang out with me!"

Did I just get referred to as 'that'? Excuse me, I'm sorry for agreeing to dance with the yandere-kun over here, but HE asked ME. Deal with it.

"Excuse me, I will not tolerate being referred to as 'That'. I am a human being, so next time you even think of addressing me, or anyone for the matter, as 'That', be considerate of the other person. Someday, someone might sue you for an offensive comment like what you just addressed me as, especially if you are amongst noblemen, who are easily offended." I snapped at her.

The whole ballroom went dead silent.

Crap! What the hell did I just say and do?! I'll definitely end up dying by yandere-kun if this keeps up!

I started to worry about the things yandere-kun will do to me. *shudders*

Suddenly, I heard chuckling from beside me. I-it was Kokuyo.

I heard chuckling from the other side of he ballroom too. Th-the boys.

Soon enough, all of the capture targets burst out laughing, to the point of tears.

"Wh-what?" I asked as the boys started to approach me.

"Haha, g-good job lil' sis, haha, it's good you-you can stand up for yourself." My brother laughed along with the others.

Cal walked up to me and ruffled my hair.

"H-hmph! Wh-whatever!" The heroine huffed as she turned and stomped away with a deep crimson face.

Everyone started to chat amongst each other. A few minutes later, everything was back to normal.

"Hey Ai?" I turned to look at who called my name.

"Yeah? What's up Cal?" I said to my brother who was glaring at Kokuyo.

"The ceiling? What kind of question if that? Anyways, who's this?" He asked.

"Oh, that's Yandere-ku- I mean Kokuyo-kun. Yeah." Shoot. I almost called Kokuyo, Yandere-kun.

"'Kun? Why don't you call me Niichan?" He asked. Haha, he always whines about how I won't call him Niichan.

"Stop being jealous, Callum-niichan," I made sure to call him niichan so he would just drop the situation.

As I thought, he completely forgot about Yandere-kun and started to smile with a glimmer in his eyes.

"She finally called me niichan! Niichan~" I heard Cal mumble. Is Kokuyo-kun the yandere, or is he? Seriously...

"Hey! Ai! Wh-what about the rest of us?" I heard the main capture targets whine.

"I'm sorry Shi-niisan, Aiden-niisan and Dylan-niisan! I forgot!" I said, acting sorry.

Like Cal, they were in a daze, mumbling stuff like ''niisan'?' and 'She's so cute!'. Okay.

"Haha, they'll be in that daze for a while, won't they?" Yandere-kun asked. Yes, I am sticking with Yandere-kun. I like it.

"Yeah. It's very rare for me to call them nii-chan and nii-san, so they'll be in that daze for awhile haha." I chuckled at the boys.

•••

"Miss Ailuea, it's time for your tests." I heard someone say from behind me.

"Okay." I said. He started to walk towards the front of the room, which now has a platform.

I swear I didn't see that before.

"Okay, everybody! It's time to test my daughter's magical attributes and mana supply!" My father calls out as I step on the platform.

I slowly walk towards a clear stone in the middle of the mini stage.

Once I was right in front of the stone, I hesitate on what to do with it. My father sees this and urges me to touch it.

"Just touch it and let a bit of your mana flow through your fingers and into the stone." Father says to me.

I do what he says and touch the stone. I close my eyes and imagine a bit of my mana go from a river of beautiful light blue liquid and pass through my body to the hand that is touching the stone. I let the mana pass through my fingers and into the stone.

I open my eyes to see the stone going from colour to colour.

Red, light blue, baby blue, clear, brown, light purple, white, deep purple, yellow, clay blue, navy, lavender with spots of yellow, black as night, blue with shimmering purple dots, silver, gold and an ombre of navy and black.

Haha, such a cliche for the reincarnated girl to be so OP. What's next? I'm in a novel?

The whole ballroom was silent. The stone started shifting between the different colours as it started to shake.

The stone was shaking faster and faster when it finally broke.

It shattered, but the pieces didn't drop, instead, they took flight to the huge chandelier that was right in the center of the room.

Everyone's eyes were on the shining pieces that are coming together again, but it took a different shape.

It was bigger than the stone was originally, and each piece shone vibrantly with different colours that represent each and every attribute.

It was taking the shape of a... Heart?

"The heart." A voice boomed. It seemed it was coming from the crystal.

Huh? Th-that voice...

"It yearned for love. But all it got was hatred and sadness."

Wh-what...? Wh-who is-

"This heart felt the feelings of two. The feelings that one half constantly felt were sadness, hurt and deep negativity, whilst the other is currently feeling happiness, relief and love."

N-no... Th-this can't be... B-but-

The stone takes another shape. I gasp. It's...

"This mind shares the memories of two separate people. One that took a new form, wishing to start over, but can't escape the scars of the past. The other is the new form, that restarted wishing to get rid of it's ugly past and smiles so nobody sees how broken and hurting this form really is.

One half of the memories this new form has is filled with loneliness, pain and darkness while the other is filled with playful, joy and fun."

I started sweating... What if this really is... Her?

"One half is me, and the other is the new form."

Then the stone shatters again, but the pieces are smaller.

The pieces were now as small as dust, but they still shimmered brightly in the light of the chandelier.

It was a breathtaking sight, but I couldn't enjoy it as much as everyone else who were in awe of the sight.

I couldn't enjoy it because Riki is back. She's resurfacing my mind with memories I tried so hard to forget. Memories of me getting beaten up, abused, left out in the cold to hopefully die, but didn't.

Riki used to be my second personality.

The psychotic personality. The one who would go insane and kill some person because she was angry. The type to kill for no reason.

But no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't activate Riki when I was with my parents. I could only activate her when I was somewhere else, with someone else.

But I thought Riki died a long time ago. I thought that after I met A-kun, she would stop.

And she did. For a short period of time, Riki disappeared.

But now she shows up. After NINE YEARS she shows up again. In another life.

I ran my fingers through my lavender hair as I looked down at the tiled floor.

My reflection. Long, straight, black hair. Eyes that were filled with malice intentions and evil thoughts. And a smirk, that killed so many.

I-It's not me. It's... Riki.

I can't get rid of her. No matter how hard I try. I just can't.

I feel a tear go down my cheek as I fall to the floor. 

She's never going to go away. My memories will never be forgotten. And I will never stop feeling guilt.

More and more tears stream down my face until I was uncontrollably crying.

"Ailuea!!" I heard someone call out. I didn't look up.

Maybe I should just leave.

Die

Maybe I shouldn't be here.

Suicide

Maybe I should just-

"AILUEA ALYDIA MITSUKI MAJIKKU!!" The voice said again as I was enveloped in a tight hug from my brother.

"Wh-what happened...?" I asked as I slowly got up from the floor.

Haha, i-it was just a dream...

"Do you not remember what happened?" He chuckled sadly. "YOU MADE ME WORRIED SICK YOU LITTLE SISTER OF MINE YOU!!"

I giggled at him. He can lift my mood with just a click of his fingers I tell you.

"But seriously, what happened?" I asked again. I feel my back getting wet. "Wait... Are you crying?"

"N-no, it's just... A-allergies... Yeah, let's go with that." He says as he gently pulls away.

I look at his smile. It looks so happy.

I don't deserve this life.

"Ai, stop crying, you'll make me cry again." Cal says as he wipes a tear I unconsciously shed.

"Are you okay Ai? You made me so worried when you collapsed!!" A voice from behind me says before I was pulled into another bone crushing hug.

"A-Aiden..." I call my best friend. I heared small sobs from behind me.

Ah. I made him cry... I don't deserve friends like him...

"Please. Stop crying. For me?" I try to stop him from crying even more.

It hurts to see them cry for me. No one has ever cried for me back then. Nobody cared for me back then. Well, everyone but A-kun. He was my saviour. And anime. But A-kun cared. He comforted me when I was alone, when I was in pain, and when I wanted to just... Disappear.

"A-ah! Ai!" Kryos said as he pulled me into a hug as well. "You made everyone worry for you, Idiot."

"S-sorry." I said. All of the capture targets had a little group hug with me in the middle. It was suffocating, haha.

"C'mon guys, I have to finish my tests." I say as I see the heroine storming to us looking like an angry bull.

They all finally let go and restart my tests.

I'm scared now.

Wh-what if this time, Riki comes out for real and not just in a dream?

What if... I hurt the people I want to protect?

Wh-what if I-

Stop Ryuki.

Sh-Shiro?

Yeah, stop thinking those thoughts. Please. I promise it won't happen again. Riki won't come and take over your body in this life.

YOU DON'T KNOW THAT. Wh-what if I just... Disappear. I'll still keep on living, but as a commoner.

What if I sneak out of the manor and join a guild? I'm good at killing, spying, getting stuff, I could join a guild as an adventurer or something. Plus, I won't be interfering with the plot. I'll be safe, the bitc- I mean, the heroine, can have her little reverse harem. Everything will go the best way.

A way without me.

You can do that if you want. The pros do outweigh the cons, so if you feel comfortable leaving, you can sneak out tonight, I'll help you, and bring Sinbi with you, he'll help a lot.

Okay.

Good, I'll talk to you later.

Kami Shiro?

Woah, you called me by my name, what do you want?

Thank you. Thank you for everything. I truly am greatful. Thank you. And... Also say a little thank you to that Angel665 or whatever his name is.

Haha, will do, well... See ya.

See ya.

I snap back to reality. I'm in front of the crystal again. I don't know when I collapsed, but I think it was right after the stone shun those pretty colours.

I look at my father and mother as they look at the stone. My father notices and looks up. He shoots me a big smile and looks at the stone, then looks back at me.

I nod, getting what he means. I hesitantly put my hand on the stone again.

I insert some mana from my mana pool into the stone again, exactly like last time.

It started to shake which made me nervous. What if Riki show up again? Wait no, Shiro already said that it won't happen again. So why is it shaking?

It suddenly stoped shaking and started to change colour. It turned amazingly bright colours again. The same colours as before; red, light blue, baby blue, clear, brown, light purple, white, deep purple and so and so on.

Exactly like the last time.

It starts to change from colour to colour again. But it was faster, and the vibrant colours started to shine brighter and brighter until the stone started shaking again.

I started to grow nervous.

What if Riki-

No Ryuki, stop thinking of that... Riki...

B-but...

Shut up!

I shake my head. Wow, did I really just scold myself?

Wow... I'm going insane.

Please, I lost my sanity before I was born... In this world.

I thought I told you to shut up.

I felt the stone shake faster and faster underneath my hand. I took my hand off the stone, but it still kept on shaking.

It started to lift into the air, lightly levitating. Then, it shattered, turned into luminescent dust. It was beautiful.

I let out a little sigh of relief as the dust particles slowly glide down.

The wizard that was supervising my test and writing the results stared at me in awe.

"Sh-she's prodigy- no, more than a prodigy- a genius! A prodigious genius! Sh-she has all the elements! And her mana capacity is huge!" The wizard exclaimed in excitement.

Gasps were heard across the ballroom, followed by silence.

A clap was heard from near the buffet table, followed by more and more claps scattered around the room. Before I knew it, the whole ballroom was clapping for the new genius of the Majikku family.

My father, my mother and Cal came up to where I was standing and hugged me in pride.

"Oh Ailuea! I knew you were special! Amazing!" Amazing is not the word I was thinking. People will use me. People will think of me as just a pawn in their little game of social and nobility status.

I have to leave. I have to leave tonight.

A/N: I LOVE YOU GUYS!! Anyways, this is a split chapter and currently has 5000 words but originally was supposed to have 10000 words for this big achievement, but I thought I've left you guys long enough so... Here you go! See you in the next chappie!
-Signing Out^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 8.4K 50
(Male Yandere Demons x Female Reader) You are just a normal high school girl living a normal life. . . . Until your life is not normal anymore. ____...
32.1K 42 10
Adult content 🔞⚠️ , smut...😍 read ur own rick ❌‼️
47.4K 2.5K 34
• Ranbir a cold hearted person , have a anger issue • Prachi a kind hearted person , the most stubborn girl both are different in their ways what w...
176K 21.8K 103
Genre- Drama Fantasy Historical Romance Slice of Life Author(s)- 静似骄阳 Associated Names- 穿书七零:我的炮灰丈夫十项全能 Eng Name- Transmigrating into a Novel: My Can...