zuckles

By -zuccles

please dont read this oh my fucking god More

prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
a//n
08
09
11
12
13
14
15
ur welcome
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
ask questions!
24
25
26
NEW FF
27
28

10

6.9K 150 130
By -zuccles

this chapter is kinda random but i'm running out of ideas tbh

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping outside.  The morning sunrise was shining down on my face through the patio window.  I opened my eyes slowly while sitting up.  I yawned and looked to my left to see Mason still in a deep sleep.  I smiled and got out of bed to get ready.

At the sink, I wet my hands and splashed the water onto my face. Then I just stood there, looking at the sink with a wet face. I thought about yesterday, with Jake at Ruby's. But... I also thought of Mason, and last night. It made me smile.

Suddenly, I felt an arm go around my shoulder. I flinched and looked up from the sink. It was Jay.

"So, how did you like kissing him?"

I looked down, closing my eyes as I shook my head, but I was grinning. "Jesus, you heard us?"

"Yep," he said.

Once he took his arm off my shoulder and walked away, I dried my face off and put on what little makeup I need. I brushed my teeth and got dressed.

All at once, I heard three phones ding. We must have gotten a text in the group chat.

I walked over to my phone, but Jay had already read it. "Cam wants to talk to all of us."

"Now?"

"Ya, I think so. I'll wake up Mason," he whispered mischievously.

I giggled slightly as I sat down on the edge of Jay's bed, facing where Mason was sleeping. He walked over to him and leaned over his face. Jay got close to his ear. I wasn't sure what he was planning to do. Then, Jay made one of those fake moans, loud enough for Mason to jolt awake immediately.

"What the fuck?" Mason yelped with his rough accent.

Both Jay and I laughed.

"Cam wants to talk to all of us, right now. Get dressed," Jay stated.

Mason groaned but obeyed. He went over to the dresser where our clothes were and took out his pink hoodie he always wears and black jeans. He walked over to the bathroom.

After awhile, Mason was dressed and ready, and we walked through the door that led to Cam's room.

"It's about time," I heard Eric say as we walked in.

"Sorry, Mason wasn't awake," Jay clarified.

Everyone was sat down on the floor in a circle, but there was an open gap for the three of us.

I sat down next to John, and Mason took a seat on my left.  Jay was the last to sit.

"(Y//N)," Cameron began.  "how do you feel?  From yesterday, I mean."

I shrug.  "I'm still a little shaken up, honestly."

"Alright.  Well if we see him around today, don't worry.  We'll handle him before he can even glance at you."

I laugh a little.  "Jeez, I don't need protectors or anything," I say, rubbing the back of my head in embarrassment.

"(Y//N), you fainted when you saw him," Cam pointed out.

I felt my face growing hot.  God, I looked so weak!  "I know... but I feel like I can handle seeing him better now."

"Alright, if you say so.  Anyways," Cam continued.  "there's a laser tag place close by I thought we should go to.  It looked fun."

"I'm down," Toby said from across from me.  The others nodded in agreement to going.

"Alright, it's settled. We'll leave in thirty minutes."

⎨ ☆ ⎬

As we entered the building to laser tag, it was very crowded.  There were at least 20 kids, probably all 11 year olds.  We were the only adults going to play.

As we waited to go in, we got in a circle.

"Let's take this game seriously," Cam suggested.  "Mason, think of it as Fortnite."

"OoOOooOo." Mason sounded interested.

"We should all be a team," Jay put in.  "These ten year olds won't stand a chance."

Some of us laughed, including me.  We nodded and decided to come up with a strategy.

The employee opened the door and explained the rules, then let us grab a laser gun and the suit that had the sensors.  We entered the arena: it was dark with neon lights covering some of the structures.  It was like a maze with three castles that were considered high ground.  The tallest one was a neon orange one.  It looked like a good place to claim.

"We should go there," I suggested, pointing over to it.

"Good idea," Jaren said.

We quickly ran up to the castle as the 30 second peace was almost over.

A loud beep sounded, signaling the game had begun.

No one was up in the structure.  It had many places to hide and defend.  We gave each other roles on where to go.  Some of us, including me, were standing above where we could see people from below and across at the other structures.  Ezra was guarding one of the entrances to the top, while Eric was guarding the other.  One of our teammates was below on their own, getting as many points as he could.  I couldn't tell who it was, so I looked around.  Jay was missing, so it must be him.  If Jay was taking this serious, he would be excellent at this, since he's a God at Fortnite.

I'd already gotten at least 15 people, both from below and at the other structures.  Of course, they don't die permanently, so this could go on forever.

I heard Eric shout at us.  Five kids were rushing up.  They got Eric and made their was through. 

Mason and I were the closest to where Eric was, so we both got the kids.  They ran out, and Eric got back into his position.

"Fuckin' keeds," I heard Mason mutter in my ear.  I laughed and walked back to where I was.

The game went on for awhile.  Jay was still below.  I see he was doing well.

Suddenly an alarm-like sound went off.  The game was over.

We exited the arena and took the gear off.  Outside, our placements were displayed on a screen.  Our whole group were in the top 9; there were 9 of us so no kid was able to beat us.

Jay was in first, which wasn't surprising, with 51 kills.  That was considered a lot in laser tag.  He also only died four times.

I was second, with 32 kills and one death.

Mason was third.  He had 27 kills and zero deaths.

The little kids sounded disappointed and gave us dirty looks.

Jay and Mason were standing at my side.

"These keeds are sore losers," Mason whispered to us.  He made that face he makes when he says 'MonkaS' but he didn't actually say it.

"They're just salty 'cuz they're bad," Jay put in.

We laughed and turned to the group.

I looked back at the scoreboard.  There kills and deaths were about the same with all of them.

"How did (Y//N) beat Mason?" Eric asked with a laugh.

I shrugged, and I turned to Mason, who was giving me a joking-glare.

"Did this take your mind off of yesterday, (Y//N)?" Cam asked.

I nodded.  "Ya, actually, it did."

He nodded.  "Well, we do have one more game, and it looks like we're the only ones here now."

I looked around and noticed the kids were walking out of the place with a few parents.

So, we once again went into the game as solos.  Jay was kicking our asses, which wasn't surprising.

I accidentally ran into Mason as I was going through a maze.  I blushed and he apologized.

"Hey, we should team up, since Jay is too good for us," he suddenly said.

"Uh- sure," I stammered, still a little embarrassed.

He took my hand and led me somewhere.  Once again I was blushing, but didn't say anything.

"I found a good spot to go, but someone might be there already." He looked back at me as were were pacing over to the area he was talking about.

I nodded.

He released my hand as we went up a slope.  We were in one of the other structures.  The place, even though it wasn't as high as the one as the last game, actually had more protection and we had a good advantage over the others.

Mason ended up getting Jay from behind as we saw him walking around on the ground.  He seemed shocked and we both laughed.  It was his first time in this game getting hit.  He ran off until he was able to shoot again.

The alarm sounded and the game ended before Jay was able to recover.  Mason and I walked out together.

Looking at the scoreboard, Mason and I were the top two.  We tied in kills, but since he had two deaths and I had four, he was first.  Jay was third, and he grunted.

"You guys were teaming," he pouted.

Mason put his arm around me in a friendly way and gave a grin to Jay.  "The rules never said we couldn't team."

I sort of blushed again at his embrace, but I quickly hid it.  I smiled, too.

Jay rolled his eyes but laughed.

As we left the building to go back to the hotel, I couldn't help but feel a warm feeling inside as Mason walked by my side.

i realized i forgot to say thank u for 1k reads, but holy shit tysm so much for 2k reads. wasn't expecting that many honestly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.8K 68
" dumb bitch " competed!! ʰⁱᵍʰᵉˢᵗ ʳᵃⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ; ⁵/¹⁶/¹⁹ #³⁰ ᵐᶜᶜʳᵉᵃᵐʸ #⁴⁷ ˢᵐⁱⁱ⁷ʸ
3.2K 245 18
"kiss me you fucking idiot." [ completed ] ʰⁱᵍʰᵉˢᵗ ʳᵃⁿᵏⁱⁿᵍ ; ⁵/¹⁶/¹⁹ #¹¹ ᵏʳᵃᵈⁱᵒ #¹⁸ ʸᵒᵘᵗᵘᵇᵉˢʰⁱᵖˢ
36.8K 1K 23
a basic psycho!kryoz x female!reader type of fanfic [intentionally lowercase] highest tags - #1 in #gbg #1 in #kryoz #1 in #kryozgaming -excerpt- "jo...
74.7K 1K 48
𝖘𝖜𝖆𝖌𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖘𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖘 𝖎𝖘 𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖘 "𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖈 𝖛𝖎𝖛𝖎𝖆𝖓 𝖒𝖆𝖙𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖜𝖘" 𝖎𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑-𝖑𝖎𝖋𝖊 𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘. 【an...