YouTuber! Au || Jikook ff (Sh...

Od maehin

YouTuber/Singer Jimin YouTuber/Gamer Jungkook ~Just a short story of cute and fluffy jikook~ Viac

Chpt. ~1~
Chpt. ~2~
Chpt. ~3~
Chpt. ~4~
Chpt. ~5~
Chpt. ~7~
Chpt. ~8~ [The End]

Chpt. ~6~

9.4K 451 347
Od maehin

*Unedited*

Chapter 6

"You’re not breathing, Jungkook-ah.” Jimin told him softly.

Truthfully, he didn’t even realize that he was holding his breath. He was shocked. Did Jimin just ask him out? Some one better pitch him quick. Better yet, don’t.

“Are- are you serious?”

“Of course. If you haven’t already noticed kookie, I like you.”

“You’re so blunt.” He mumbled with a red face. He doesn’t think he’ll ever get used to how blunt Jimin was.

“You didn’t answer me Jungkook-ah. Oh wait! I don’t even know if you like and here I am telling you to take me out.” He slapped a hand to his forehead. Too hard it seems, by the way he flinched and rubbed it afterwards.

He grabbed Jimin’s soft small hand in his before he could hit himself again. “I do like you Jimin-ah.” Shyness? What was that? Jungkook no longer knows it.

“Like me as in fan-like or person-like?”

“Person-like. I’m a fan of you yeah, but I like you person-wise too.”

Jimin’s smile after he said so sent Jungkook over the moon. He wanted to keep making Jimin happy and smile like he is now and the thought didn’t scare him but excite him.

“So Jungkook-ah, when should we go out?”

His hand took their place on Jimin’s thighs as he continued to kick his legs back and forth. Not in a sexual manner, he just decided to put his hands there and by the sparkle in Jimin’s eyes, he didn’t mind one bit.

“Hm, what day is good for you?”

“I’m free on Saturdays and Sundays. What about you?”

“Same for me. How about this Saturday at 4?”

“That’s good with me. Where are we going?”

“It’s a surprise.” He grinned and bopped Jimin on the nose. Can a nose be cute? Well Jungkook thinks Jimin’s nose is cute.

Jimin’s nose twitched and scrunched at the touch and Jungkook, for a split second, wondered if it was illegal to be that cute.

“I have a love-hate relationship with surprises but okay. Should I pick you up or are you picking me up?”

“I don’t drive…I usually rely on my best friend to drive me around…”

Jungkook should’ve probably gotten a car about 2 years ago but he didn’t. He didn’t see a point when there was Jin to drive him about. He mentally smirked.

“Do you have your license though?”

“Yeah actually, I just don’t have a car.” He chuckled. It was then that he realized just how comfortable he was now. Not comfortable to the point where he would act like how he would with Jin but comfortable enough to have a full conversation with the other man.

“Oh! Then what I can do is drive over to you and let you drive my car to the your ‘surprise’.”

His eyes opened wide and looked down at a very amused Jimin. “You’d let me drive your car?!”

He nodded. “Sure.”

“O-okay.” He flushed.

“Just give me your address and be there.”

He looked around quickly for something to write with and maybe a piece of paper, even a napkin will do. Luck was on his side as he spotted a pen lying on a nearby shelf. Sadly, he didn’t see anything to write on so Jimin’s hand would have to do. That’s too bad, since he didn’t think a hand that soft should be tainted with pen ink.

He gently grasped Jimin’s tiny right hand in his and wrote down his address in his palm and for some reason unknown to him, his phone number too.

“You know, just in case you can’t find it.”

Jimin read his hand and released an airy chuckle. “This isn’t far from here. My studio is right up the street from here and not far from it is my apartment.”

“Now that it’s all settled, how is your cheek?” He internally winced when he remembered what happened out front.

“It’s all better actually and I got a date with a stunning man out of it so all is forgiven.” Jimin smiled before bending over, his hand grasping at his sides in laughter. He probably didn’t expect Jungkook to clutch at his chest with his face flaring red.

What was Jungkook to do at that point? His heart had suddenly decided to skip a beat after Jimin’s statement frightening he hell out of him.

“You’re so cute.”

Someone save Jungkook.

~•~•~•~•~

When they got back to the front, Jin was there smirking at them.

“So…”

“No.”

He pouted. “At least let me finish what I wanted to say.”

“Not a chance you perverted old man.” He gasped, offended by the words that came out of his mouth.

“I am not old you brat! For that, you’re going to pay back for everything you’ve ate in here.”

He left Jimin’s side and went over to grab onto Jin’s arm. “You know you’re the bestest friend a person could ever have.”

“Bestest is not a word.” Jin replied.

“I’m trying to give you love here, take it or leave it.”

“Get off me you brat and go keep your hubby company.”

His face flared up again. It was becoming something that happened often whenever the older male was even mentioned.

“Jin-hyung!” He hissed, slapping a hand over his mouth. But it was too late, Jimin already heard him.

Said man giggled from behind them, his grin rivaling the sun. “I upgraded from mini to hubby! Progress!” He laughed and Jungkook could’ve sworn his heart had stopped in his chest.

“Whipped already.” Jin coughed into his hand and he quickly jabbed his best friend in the stomach, taking slight pleasure in hearing him groan in pain.

Jimin skipped, yes, he skipped, over to him and Jin and stretched his hand towards him. “Hi! The name’s Jimin, Park Jimin. Present times, a date but later, future husband of Jeon Jungkook. Nice to meet you.”

His eyes popped wide at Jimin’s introduction. Did ever say how blunt he was well he was. Extremely so. Jin didn’t even bat a lash at his introduction but his grin did get wider.

Jin grasped Jimin’s hand in his and shook it twice. “Nice to meet you too, future Mr. Jeon. I’m the best friend and future best man at his wedding.”

Oh no. Oh god no. He watched the sparkle in their eyes as they looked at each other and Jungkook could almost smell the trouble from them both. It was then that he realized that he was going to have to keep them far apart.

They released hands and a phone vibrated ceasing their smirks at each other. Jimin glanced at his phone and rolled his eyes before he looked up at them.

“Well kookie,” Jungkook felt like he had to go see a doctor for a heart checkup because the rate at how is heart was beating couldn’t be healthy. “It seems your hubby has to take his leave. My best friend is demanding my presence back to the studio. Saturday?”

He bobbed his head up and down. “S-Saturday.”

Jimin further shocked him by standing up on his toes and pecked him on his already red cheeks before he left through the door with a wave.

“Jin-hyung…” He mumbled.

“Yes Jungkook-ah?” He answered, his voice filled with amusement.

“I think I’m having heart problems.” Jin spared him no mercy and just doubled over in laughter. He ended up laughing so hard, his laughter faded into tiny squeaks as if he was gasping for air.

“Don’t laugh at me!” He pouted as Jin continued to laugh.

“You’re falling so hard and so quick Jungkook-ah.” He managed to gasp out. “Now let’s finish everything so I can go home early, my show is on.”

Was he really?

Was he…falling hard?

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

23.6K 954 41
𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, 𝐊𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐲𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐚 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐲𝐬 𝐚𝐧�...
9.3K 406 12
stories of little!jungkookie with no overall plot, just a ton of fluff
26.6K 235 23
BTS imagines special for ARMYs. Hope you guys enjoy!
133K 6.8K 38
Jungkook just wants to look pretty, maybe Hoseok can make him feel that way. Finished: 05/16/2018