The Loud House: Big L Is Leav...

By ElsaTheHedgehog1232

Lori is old enough to move out of the house and wants to thank her parents with a surprise. With help from he... More

Thank You + Goodbye
One Gone

Sisters And Brother

20 0 0
By ElsaTheHedgehog1232

"Lori!" Lincoln ran over and hugged his older sister. "Hey!" Lori ruffled her little brother's hair as the two laughed. "It's nice to see you again, Twerp" she said. Ronnie Anne was about to say something but Luna shook her head. 

"Lori's nickname for Lincoln is Twerp" the young rocker said. "Lori, remember when we all went to a park with Mom and Dad? Lola asked. "Yeah" Lori smiles and hugged her siblings. "I miss all of you and our parents" she adds.

Luna smiles and nudged her brother. "Lori, we got you something" Lincoln said and handed a picture to Lori. The oldest girl smiled at the picture. Bobby and Ronnie Anne awed at the picture.

"Thanks everyone" Lori said as her family hugged her tight. Ronnie Anne smiled at the Loud family and sighed. "Kids, let's get going" Lynn Sr said and the family got in vanzilla.

"See you later, Ronnie Anne. Maybe you, Bobby and Lori will visit" Lincoln said as he got in the van. Ronnie Anne nodded. "We will. See you later, Lame-O" she said as her boyfriend waved. The family soon left and Lori looked at the picture with a smile.

XXX XXX XXX XXX

The family arrived home and entered the house. Rita closed the door and locked it. The eleven kids went to their rooms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 17.3K 78
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
915K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Fake Love By :)

Fanfiction

129K 3K 45
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
148K 4.5K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...