Fillie One-shots

By StrangerThings52

Since my mileven one shots is going great. Though I'd make a Fillie one. More

Fillie One-shots
Sleepover
Cafe
Feelings For You
I'm Scared
Park Walk
Finnlard/Mills
Is it a Date?
Back to His
Swim Pool
Love
Party Cheating
Happy Birthday
Live Stream
Summer Breeze
Waiting For Love
Hot Finnie!
Oh Finn!
My Singer/Guitarist Boyfriend
Award Show!
Breaking Up?!
Pulling Yourself Together
Think About Us
You & I
Pool Party at Finn's

HEY!

1.1K 20 3
By StrangerThings52

Millie's POV.
I was up  and ready to go back home after a good night. It was strange but come to that later. I was about to change when suddenly Finn walked in on me.

"Ahh! Finn!" I screamed.

"Sorry!" He backed out and closed the door behind him.

"Knock next time." I spoke out.

"It's my room!" He spoke on the other side of the door. He was right. I was changing in his room. I could go in the bathroom but someone was already in there. After changing I opened the door and Finn stood there glaring. "How long?" He asks.

"That was quick!" I said.

"It's been 25 minutes. What were you stuck on?" He walked in and started getting my things together.

"I'll sort that." Suddenly something falls out my bag and catches Finn's attention. I grabbed it and placed it back in and grabbed my bag.

"No need to be embarrassed. I've seen bra's before." He said.

"Really? Where?" I ask.

"My mom wears bra's. She has lots and they're always in the laundry." He says.

"Whatever! I'm going home." I told. I grabbed my bag and left his room. He walked out with me and followed me downstairs.

"Want anymore left over pizza?" He asks.

"No thank you. I had enough last night." I said.

"You had one!" He pointed out. I shrugged and left his house. "Please let me walk with you." He says. I stopped and took a breather for a second.

"Look, I had a good night but I just want to get home and shower." I spoke and turned, racing off. Last night took a turn then normal. I hope to go Nick didn't hear or see. It wasn't that bad! At least I thought.

I need to go home and call Maddie over. This calls for a girl talk.

-2 hours later-

I was fresh and showered. I called Maddie over and she came straight over. My parents are home. Just me and my mum and dad. Maddie came into my room and smiled.

"I'm glad you're here." I said to her.

"What's up?" She asked.

"I slept at Finn's house!" I told.

"Really? How did it go?" She asked getting excited.

"It was okay but it got a little embarrassing towards the night."

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I may of made a move on Finn." I told.

"Like?" She asked confused.

"I kissed him!" Maddie covered her mouth. She couldn't contain her silence.

"OMG! Millie that's great!" Maddie spoke.

"No! It's not. We're friends." I told her.

"But do you like him? Meaning really like him?" I couldn't help answer that.

"I do."

"Then ask him if he feels the same way!" Maddie was interrupted by a phone call on my phone. I looked and saw Finn's name on the screen. "Answer it!" I answered and placed the phone to her ear.

"Sorry Mills! I had to call and check on you. I'm sorry about yesterday and I hope the kiss didn't through you off. You see! I like you too. The same way actually and I wanted to know if you would go out with me?" I was stuck for words. I had no words at all. "Millie?" I had to answer him!

"I would love that!" What have I done?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.1K 339 28
This is a one shot book about two of my favorite ships, Fillie and Mileven. This one shot book will be age appropriate, so there will be NO mature co...
4.2K 72 13
One shots of Hirai Momo, you know what to do next.... R E A D
24.9K 943 27
Who knew that a bad idea would have changed their lives forever -- Published: September 22, 2019
10.3K 166 26
I'm bored. ALSO LEAVE REQUESTS IF YOU WANT TO. Sometimes I do fluff one shots.