Freaking Witches

Feelskilldthefangirl द्वारा

Dean Winchester went on a what was supposed to be an easy solo witch hunt. The next morning he is surprised t... अधिक

Bitch Hunter
The Morning After
We Gotta Make the Call
A Gay Ass Shopping Trip
You're Gonna Make Yourself Sick
Bad Hair Day
Fuckin' Niagara Falls
Back to the Hunt
No Easy Way Out
Not What it Seems
Figure it Out
Tricks and Illusions
Sister Sister
Discoveries
Death and Mayhem
Arrangements
Working it Out
On the Line
Caught
Unpleasant Surprise
Safehouse
Testing the Limits
Running
Perfect Weapon
The Coming Storm
On the Highway to Hell
When the Levee Breaks
Point of No Return
And the Walls Come Down
Ashes, Ashes, We all Fall Down
Rainbow in the Dark
Castle of Glass
Born this Way
The Eleventh Hour
Epilogue - Five Years Later

Punishment

13K 333 592
Feelskilldthefangirl द्वारा

Castiel's lips were soft and warm against Dean's. At first, Dean was too shocked to respond, barely noticing Castiel's long fingers tickling down his sides. His lips moved on instinct, kissing back, but not really taking in the full weight of what was happening. Desperately, Dean reached up reached up and wrapped his free hand into Castiel's soft, dark hair and roughly pulled him closer.

Castiel ran his tongue along the seam of Dean's lips begging him for permission to explore further. Without thinking, Dean parted his lips and allowed the kiss to deepen between them. Castiel was tugging at Dean, pulling them impossibly close, his hands moving along bare skin. It seemed like he was trying to memorize every inch of Dean's body. Dean's entire body was trembling under the electrifying touch and stars began to twinkle before his eyes from the lack of oxygen his lungs were receiving.

When they finally broke for air, Dean was gasping for breath, his forehead resting against Castiel's. His panting breaths soon turned to a long, low moan; when Castiel's hands slid down to give Dean's ass a healthy squeeze. As his heart rate slowed, Dean finally began to piece together what had just happened. In the moment, Dean had just blissfully thrown himself into the kiss, but normally, that would have been something he objected to right off the bat.

"What the hell was that for?" Dean asked, leaning back to look into Castiel's eyes. He still had his fingers tangled in Castiel's hair, but he was starting to wonder if he should stop and push Cas away. What he should really be doing is slapping Cas in the face and telling him to get the fuck out, but something deep in his chest was holding him back.

Cas was just staring at him, his bright blue eyes nearly black with lust. He seemed almost animalistic, and feral, watching Dean with a primal hunger. A shiver ran up Dean's spine when he felt Castiel's splay his fingers possessively across his lower back. Then, in a deep sultry tone, Castiel growled, "That was for flirting with other women."

Dean barely had time to process the statement before Cas started kissing him again. He buried his face into the crook of Dean's neck, peppering the skin with hot, wet kisses that made Dean's eyes roll back in pleasure. When Cas hovered over his pressure point and sucked a hickey on to the vulnerable skin, Dean couldn't repress a moan.

"Ah, Cas," Dean gasped, biting down hard on his lip before struggling to free himself from the angel's tight grasp. "Wait, just hang on," he continued to plead.

Cas instead of stopping ignored Dean and began trailing kisses down even lower. His long tongue then began to trace around the top edge of Dean's anti-possession tattoo. As Cas began to move closer and closer to the skin hidden beneath his towel, the more desperate to break away Dean became. Why was Cas ignoring him? Dean needed a minute to process what was happening. Dean wasn't even sure if he was completely okay with this, but Cas was just going for it, no second thoughts.

"Stop it, Cas, stop God Damn it! Just wait a fucking second! Stop!" Dean practically screamed as struggled with all his might against the angel's solid frame.

As soon as the final 'stop' fell from Dean's lips, Cas froze, his eyes wide and horrified. Immediately, he stopped touching Dean and took two massive steps backward.

Dean could still see the lust and desire in Castiel's eyes, but that was quickly being replaced with uncertainty and fear.

"I-I'm sorry Dean," Cas apologized. "I'm sorry if I went too far, I didn't even ask if this was okay."

Dean drew his towel tighter around his body and tried to steady his frazzled nerves. Honestly, this had been the last thing Dean's had been expecting.

"Why now?" Dean asked, with confusion written across his face. It had been the first logical thought to pop into his head, and somehow it had slipped out. Then, before Cas could answer the question, Dean spoke up again, "A little warning would have been nice you know. I mean, that came out of nowhere. So, why the hell now? I've liked- er, known you for years Cas, and nothing, but the moment I become a chick you pounce on my ass? That's pretty fucking messed up man, especially with you being a damn Angel of the Lord and all." The longer Dean talked, the angrier he became. Now that Cas wasn't kissing him anymore, Dean's mind was able to come back down to reality. Castiel's actions made no sense and were so far past the realm of acceptable behavior.

A million thoughts were racing through Dean's mind as he waited for Cas to explain himself. In the silence, he watched a swirl of emotions pass across Castiel's face he took in what Dean was saying. It seemed like Cas was asking himself these same exact questions at the moment. This kind of behavior was nothing like the Cas he had come to know.

Now, Dean wasn't exactly mad at Castiel for what he had done. If he was being honest with himself, Dean had often wondered what it would be like if the two of them hooked up or something. The two of them had always had this bond, a connection that just didn't seem to exist between Sam and Cas. However, despite that, Dean never thought his little midnight fantasies would become a reality. It wasn't like he was complaining or anything, but he had never gotten any indication from Cas that he was even interested in men. He himself had always been a little curious and experimental, and the truth was, Dean really wanted to keep kissing Cas and see just how far this thing could go. Despite that, Dean still held back. He wanted to hear Castiel's reasoning behind this. Just because he had transformed into a women now, didn't give Cas the all clear to try and bang him. Dean was not about to become a fuck toy for Castiel. He wanted answers, now.

Shame and self-loathing shone from every inch of Castiel's being as he said, "Don't know why I did that Dean. I'm sorry." Castiel's voice wavered as he spoke, but he continued, keeping his eyes locked on the ground in front of him. "I thought you... but I was wrong. I shouldn't have jumped on you like that. I should go." As he finished speaking, Cas began to step even further away from Dean.

Dean could tell that Cas was ready to fly off and leave, so he reached out and grabbed Castiel's wrist. He wasn't ready for Cas to leave just yet. There were still questions that needed to be answered. "Oh hell no, Cas," Dean started. "We are going to fucking talk about this. Your ass is going to stay right here while you explain to me what the fuck is going on."

"I just... thought you felt the same way about me, Dean. I didn't know. I just assumed you knew..." Cas began to say as he pulled his wrist free from Dean's loosening grasp. Then, he paused before adding, "I suppose I should have just asked you instead of making assumptions."

"You thought I felt... what way Cas?" Dean asked, hoping that Cas would just come out and say it. He didn't want to make any of his own assumptions and had to hear the words spoken aloud before daring to believe them.

Castiel tilted his head and gave Dean his signature squinty eyes look. It was almost as if he was scanning Dean's thoughts. Were angels capable of reading the minds of others? Dean couldn't remember.

After a minute, Cas said, "You really don't know?" His tone was both bemused and full of understanding which pissed Dean the hell off.

"Do I look like I fucking know Cas?" Dean asked in exasperation.

"I thought it was obvious," Cas murmured in wonderment. "Sam figured it months ago."

"Figure what out?" Dean snapped. "Just fucking spit it out."

Castiel's cheeks flushed a deep shade of red as he mumbled, "Dean Winchester... I think I might be in love with you."

Castiel's words hit the Dean like a steel pipe to the chest. Dean stared at Cas open mouthed as he tried to let Castiel's word sink in. Those had been the words that Dean had been waiting to hear. Now that they were out in the open, Dean still had a hard time believing it. His mind was just playing tricks on him, right? This couldn't really be happening.

However, judging by the blunt look of seriousness on Castiel's face this was real and not a joke.

Dean's thoughts were a jumble of incoherent voices all speaking at once, and his ears filled a loud buzzing noise that drowned out everything else. The room he was standing in seemed to shrink and fade into the background. Everything else besides Cas became small and insignificant. Even thought of his frustrating witches curse didn't seem to matter right now. His stomach was in knots, and Dean wondered if he was going to be sick again felt like he was going to be sick. How had this happened? In what world would an angel ever be in love with him? Dean was too damaged and tainted to be loved by a pure, holy being such as Cas.

"Dean?" Castiel called, his voice finally breaking through Dean's daze. He could see the worry etched into the lines of Castiel's face.

Dean blinked, still dazed but determined to ask more questions. "So, uh, if you've felt this way this for so long and claim to be–"Dean paused and waved his hands around uselessly. He was unwilling to say 'in love with me' but hoped by some miracle his hand motions would clarify for him.

However, Cas didn't understand what Dean was inferring and cocked his head in confusion as he asked, "Claim to be what?"

Dean let out of frustrated sigh and tried again, saying, "I dunno, I guess if you've been interested in me for so long then why did you wait until I was in this body to do anything about it?"

Cas shrugged and avoided eye contact with Dean. "I thought you would be more comfortable with this- with us- if you were a female," Cas finally mumbled, his eyes almost burning a hole in the floor. "But I didn't realize that you didn't want this. I mean, I understand why. I shouldn't have come on so strong."

It was Dean's turn to be confused now. He narrowed his eyes hesitantly asked, "Are you the one who did this to me? Are you the reason why I am stuck as a chick?"

Finally, that statement made Cas look back up at Dean. "I did not do this Dean," Castiel assured him with a hard stare. From the tone of his voice, Dean guessed that Cas was a little offended by the accusation. "There is black magic all around you and your vessel. I could not have possibly done this to you."

Dean nodded; he heard the truth in Castiel's words. "Hey okay I believe you. I'm just trying to cover all my bases here," Dean explained. After a second of thought, he added, "So, when this whole Freaky Friday crap is done, would you still I dunno... feel the same way?"

Cas gave Dean what he thought might pass for a fond smile. The look in Castiel's eyes finally softened, and his voice became hushed as he said, "I've always loved you, Dean. As you may recall, angels have no sexual orientation." he paused long enough for his statement to sink in before he continued. "I fell in love with you before I even saw your vessel. I was gone for you the moment I found your soul in hell. It was so pure and so clean; impossible to miss even when surrounded by all the evil that runs rampant in hell. You have a strong, powerful soul Dean, and it remains unchanged in this form. I can promise you that it is still just as pure and beautiful now as it was that first day I saw you."

Dean was stunned into silence. That was a far more in-depth answer than Dean had been expecting. At a loss for anything intelligible to say, Dean thought, 'to hell with it' and threw himself at Cas, closing the distance between them and crushing their lips together again. He pushed up onto his tiptoes and wrapped his arms tightly around Castiel's neck.

At first, Cas was unresponsive, not expecting Dean's sudden change of heart. Dean almost pulled away from Cas, thinking that maybe he had done something to turn Cas off to the idea. However, when Dean tried to pull back, Castiel finally moved and coiled his arms around Dean's waist and kept the two of them together.

As they made out, Cas began to back Dean towards the wall again. When he felt the hard, smooth surface pressing into his back, Castiel's hands slipped down to Dean's legs. Then he gripped Dean's thighs and hoisted him into the air, pressing him even harder into the wall. Dean was not familiar with being the girl in this type of situation. He knew the motions though and immediately wrapped his legs around Castiel's waist. Dean clung to him like a koala and left Cas free to manhandle him however he pleased. After a few minutes of this, Cas turned and began to walk towards the large bed in the center of the room. Dean mentally noted that having one giant bed to himself was another benefit to getting his own room.

Once he reached the edge of the bed, Castiel stopped and carefully leaned forward to lower Dean onto the mattress below. The rough comforter scratched against Dean's bare shoulders upon his decent, but he refused to let go of Castiel's neck. Dean didn't want to be the first one to break the heated kiss they were sharing. Eventually, Dean had to give in though, pulling back so he could take a moment to catch his breath again. Cas made a small noise of protest when the kiss broke, but he understood that Dean still needed to put air into his lungs. Even though they were no longer kissing, Dean didn't dare waste a moment of their time.

Immediately, Dean set to work with getting Cas undressed. When Cas made no objections, Dean tugged insistently at the sleeves of the angel's ever present trench coat. Castiel, on the other hand, began to trail his fingers up Dean's bare legs. His long, slender fingers curled into the damp edge of the towel, and then slowly began to pull the cloth away from Dean's skin. His hands trailed up along the towels seam as he revealed more and more of Dean's bare skin.

Cas leaned back to watch the towel moving, his teeth digging into his lip as he watched more and more of Dean's skin become visible. It was hot as fuck to see Cas turned on just from this. Dean couldn't wait to see how he got later on in the evening – after the real fun got started.

Castiel watched Dean with dizzying intensity and asked, "Is this okay Dean?"

Dean nodded, his brain quickly trying to string together the words that would Castiel to touch even more of him, "God, yes, Cas this is amazing."

With that, Cas pulled the towel completely off of Dean and left him lying naked on the bed. As Dean looked into Castiel's face, he saw that the blue of his eyes was barely visible now because of how dilated his pupils had become.

Now that Dean had been fully uncovered, Cas stood motionless in front of Dean, his eyes eagerly scanning the length of Dean's body. Under the intense watch of Castiel's eyes, Dean shifted in discomfort and felt a deep blush crawling along his skin.

Finally, after Cas got his fill, he too began to undress. The coat was quickly shed and was left in a crumpled pile on the floor. Once the trench coat was off, Dean reached up and grabbed hold of Castiel's navy blue tie. He used the silky tie to pull Cas closer so they could start kissing again.

Once their lips were locked, Dean began to loosen the tie and tossed it aside once it had been fully undone. The rest of Castiel's clothes quickly followed the tie. Dean complained briefly at how many layers of clothing Cas wore and informed him that, "No sane person should ever wear this much clothing all at once."

Once Cas was bare-chested, he crawled on the bed to hover over Dean's naked body.

"Shoes. Floor. Now." Dean hissed, punctuating each word with an open-mouthed kiss against Castiel's hot skin.

Dean smiled to himself when he heard two distinct clunks as Castiel's shoes dropped onto the wooden floor beside the bed. As Dean placed an array of kisses on Castiel's sharp collarbone, he reached down to undo Castiel's fly. As soon as the button was undone, Dean slid his hand between the fabric and cupped Castiel's crotch. Dean was delighted to find that Cas was not wearing any underwear underneath his jeans. As skin touched skin, Cas moaned audibly and bucked his hips forward into Dean's palm.

"I see that you're going commando Cas," Dean stated with a low chuckle.

"What?" Castiel's response came out as a breathy moan.

"Commando, as in you're not wearing any underwear," Dean explained as attempted to pull Castiel's pants completely off.

Thankfully, Cas helped out, and before Dean knew it, Castiel was completely naked, his cock hard and leaking. Quickly Dean pushed at Castiel's shoulders and got him to roll over on the bed. Dean was now hovering over Cas, and he lowered himself until he was face to face with his cock. Dean had never sucked someone's cock before so he wasn't really sure what to do, but he could start with trying out things he liked. In one smooth motion, Dean ducked his head and licked a stripe up Castiel's length.

"You need- ah- oh my God-! You need to wear underwear?" Castiel gasped, shuttering under Dean's hands.

Dean pulled his head back for a moment to look into the angel's flushed face. "Jesus Christ Cas? You don't wear underwear, like ever?"

Cas shrugged as if to say that he never knew he needed them.

Dean rolled his eyes at Castiel's oblivious innocence, but he purred, "Fuck that's hot." Dean bit his lip as he thought all the cases Cas had worked without the presence of underwear. He'd have a hard time not thinking about that little detail when the worked on future cases together.

Just before Dean ducked his head down to take Castiel's cock in his mouth; he was stopped by Cas's hand on his shoulder. Dean furrowed his brow in confusion as Cas moved him until his back was once again pressed against the bed.

Cas hovered over Dean, his voice dripping with lust and dominance as he said, "I'm gonna be in control Dean. This is your punishment for flirting with other women." He moved his hands to Dean's full breasts and began squeezing softly, exploring the expanse of Dean's skin. "I claimed your soul in hell. You are mine Dean Winchester."

Dean let out a choked moan. Castiel's voice was driving him wild. Dean could listen to Cas talk all day.

Suddenly a single clear thought broke through his mind. "Cas, wait," he exclaimed. "Condom, we need a condom. I am not gonna get fucking pregnant."

Cas paused for a moment, considered what Dean had said and mulled the thought over. Then he disappeared with a fluttering of wings, leaving Dean alone, naked and horny on the bed. Dean looked around wide eyed and shocked, trying to see here Cas had gone or if he had really scared the guy off this time. However, before Dean could even fully sit up, Cas returned, waving a new package of condoms in front of Dean's face. He then handed the box to Dean and waited patiently for Dean to pull one of the condoms out. Dean just laughed low and shook his head before rolled the rubber onto Castiel's cock. Then, just like that, were off again.

Dean found his arms pinned above his head, Castiel, gripping both of his wrists in one hand. With his free hand, Castiel reached down to grip at the base of his cock. Dean watched with bated breath as Cas carefully guided his cock to his wet and waiting entrance.

Dean felt the tip of the angel's cock brushing against him gently before Cas began to press inside him.

"Oh God," Dean moaned as Castiel's cock filled him. He felt his eyes fluttering shut in pleasure as Cas carefully rocked forward even further. Castiel's dick was thick and long, a rather impressive size if Dean said so himself.

Dean looked up into Castiel's face and saw an expression of bliss and awe written across his features. The way Cas was watching Dean made him blush deeply. Dean had never seen someone look at him with this much love and adoration. He didn't feel like he deserved this much love; he was not a good person. Based on Castiel's expression, Dean was sure that Cas loved him more than Dean loved himself –and Dean wasn't all that fond of himself.

"You are so beautiful Dean," Cas whispered, his honey sweet voice filling the small space between their lips.

Dean could feel his blush growing even deeper and had to avert his eyes. Then, he reached up and pulled Castiel's head closer, so the gap between them closed, and their lips could meet once again. The kiss was short but sweet; it made Dean feel more alive than he remembered being in weeks.

Meanwhile, Castiel began to rock his hips back and forth slowly. Dean gasped audibly as a new sensation pooled in his stomach and shivered up his spine. He couldn't yet tell if the feeling was good or not, Dean had to allow his body to adjust to the size and length of Castiel first. Dean was incredibly thankful that Cas was taking things slow, being careful not to cause him any discomfort. Cas kept running his hand up and down Dean's skin, trailing fingers across his side, down his arms, and across his face. He was really helping Dean stay calm and relaxed.

Honestly, Dean had been incredibly nervous about what might happen, though he hadn't voiced his thoughts to Cas. Dean had obviously never done anything like this and even as a guy he had someone fuck him –there had been a few women who offered to fuck him with a strap-on, but he never went for it. Dean hadn't felt comfortable going there with someone he had met only a few hours before.

It wasn't long before Castiel's slow thrusts started to build, the line of pleasure and discomfort beginning turn only into pleasure. Dean could feel his own slickness between his legs as Castiel's moved in and out. His breathing began to get erratic, and Dean found himself wanting more, Castiel needed to stop being careful and just fuck him already.

Dean could feel his hair starting to stick to his face as sweat collected on his temple. He tightened his legs around Castiel's bare torso and pulled him closer with a sharp tug. Castiel practically fell on top of Dean, his dick thrusting harder into Dean and drawing a load moan of bliss from his lips.

Above him, Cas moaned too, no doubt pleased by the heat and tightness around his cock. His head hung forward over Dean as he steadied himself, his hair swaying side to side with each movement.

"Cas, move, please," Dean begging, desperate to feel more of Cas. Dean didn't want him to hold back. He wasn't some glass doll that would break of a gust of wind happened to drift by. "Just fuck me already."

Castiel's jumped to Dean in surprise. He scanned Dean's face, clearly looking to see if Dean was really ready or if he was just saying it. When he saw nothing but lust and desire on Dean's face, Cas got a wicked, possessive grin on his face. Dean was shocked by the quick emotional shift, and he wondered what might be going through Castiel's mind. However, before Dean could think of much more, Castiel thrust up sharply. His hips drew back, pulling almost all the way out before slamming back into Dean.

Stars flashed behind Dean's eyes, and he actually slid up the bed a little from the force behind Castiel's movement. Dean couldn't help the scream of pleasure that fell from his lips as his entire body quivered.

Dean didn't have time to recover before Cas was pulling out and slamming into him again. Each forward drive was quick and skilled, pushing in hard and making Dean moan with each thrust time.

"Jesus Christ, Cas," Dean howled, his head thrown back in bliss as he lifted his hips from the bed. Dean could feel himself tightening and clenching around Castiel's cock, and it only increased the pleasure Dean was feeling.

Above him, Cas was panting heavily, his eyes lidded and mouth parted, letting out breathy moans whenever Dean tightened around him. He could feel the sheer power and strength in Castiel's muscles as the bunched and flexed beneath his skin. Dean had his arms around Castiel's neck and used what little leverage he had to fuck himself onto Castiel's cock, meeting every thrust in a perfect rhythm.

Cas tucked his arms underneath Dean and buried his head into the crook of his neck. "Do you think it was easy watching you with all those other girls over the years Dean?" Cas asked after a minute. He bit the side of Dean's neck, clamping down hard enough to leave a mark. Pain and pleasure collided in Dean's nerves, which only increased the lust in Dean's chest.

He could feel the bite mark start to sting in the cold air, but it was quickly soothed by Castiel's tongue as he ran it across that spot. After a moment, Castiel continued, "Do you know how hard watching you hook up with women at the bar every week only have you return hours later worn out, and reeking of sex?"

Castiel was breathing heavily against Dean's neck, the pain and jealousy sounded raw in his voice. Despite himself, Dean felt a little guilty that he had hurt Castiel's feelings and made him feel this way. He had honestly never considered he'd run into a situation like this. Dean couldn't help the fact that he enjoyed hooking up with women. It's not like he knew he was hurting Cas by doing that. He shouldn't feel guilty for that, but Dean hated knowing he hurt Cas. Cas, of all people, shouldn't be let down by the people he cared about. Dean just seemed to be letting people down left and right.

"I'm sorry Cas," Dean apologized, squeezing his eyes shut to hold back angry, frustrated tears. "I didn't know..." he blathered, "I didn't know I was hurting you."

Castiel's fingers were digging into Dean's skin. He was hanging onto Dean as if his life depended on it. Dean was sure that he'd have bruises in the morning, but he didn't really give a fuck. "I want to be the only one to see you like this. I want to be here for you and make you so happy that you'll never have to turn to some stranger for comfort when you feel alone."

Dean felt his heart swell with love. He knew that Cas meant every word he said; Dean could hear it in his voice. Cas wanted to be there for him, and he wanted to try and fill the void in Dean's that had been empty for so long.

As Castiel's thrust inside him, Dean became aware of loud thudding sound as the bed slammed into the wall. At the moment, Dean wasn't too bothered by that fact; he didn't really give a shit if everyone in the building knew what they were doing –Dean was sure his screams of pleasure were also a dead give away. All Dean cared about was being right here with Cas.

When they kissed, it was like two storms colliding. Their tongues danced across one another, twisting and tangling together. Hands pulled desperately at the other, trying to be as close as humanly possible. Dean was like a starved man, being given his first meal in weeks. He wanted nothing more than to devour the affection Cas was giving him so freely. He wanted to hang on to this feeling and never let go again.

Now that he had Cas like this, Dean wasn't sure how he had ever gone without him. Until now, Dean had felt incomplete, but with Cas holding him tight, it was like all the piece of that puzzle were being glued back together. All the broken pieces inside of him didn't seem so damaged anymore, and Dean felt normal than he had since his trip to hell.

Their lips were still locked, tongues exploring the other's mouths and swallowing moans as they slipped into the air. Castiel shifted then, moving his fingers out from underneath Dean and instead began to trail them along Dean's exposed skin.

His moved along Dean's chest and came to rest over one of his soft, full breasts. Goosebumps rose on Dean's skin as Castiel dragged his finger across Dean's nipple. He inhaled sharply when Cas pinched the hardened nub and rubbed it between his fingers.

Dean's eyes fluttered shut from the combined stimulation. He could feel the heat building up in his stomach and his muscles tensing up in preparation for what was to come.

Another moan fell from his lips when Castiel moved his hand away from Dean's breast and down to his slick wet pussy. Dean's body convulses hard when Cas began rubbing at a spot just above his entrance.

"Fuck Cas," Dean yelled. He felt like he was attached to a live wire. There was a sparkling tingling sensation bubbling beneath his skin which caused his toes curl with pleasure. "God, do that again," he begged, pushing down against Castiel's hot, rough fingers.

Castiel smiled against Dean's skin and pressed his fingers into that spot again, rubbing the area in slow circles now. The moan that fell from Dean's lips sounded like it was straight out of a porno. Right now though, Dean really didn't give a fuck how he sounded or who heard him. All he cared about was the pleasure in his gut that was rapidly building.Dean knew he was close; it was only a matter of time before he was coming around Castiel's hard cock.

"Fuck Cas," Dean panted. "I-I'm close."

Then, Castiel shifted and changed the angle of his thrusts. Cas continued to rub Dean's clit as his cock hit the spot inside of Dean that made the earth feel like it was shattering. Everything around him faded away as his mind clouded with overwhelming pleasure. He screamed out loud as Cas continued to pound into his G-spot. Dean was so wet and could feel himself dripping onto the bed, soaking the sheets beneath him. He was speeding towards an orgasm at a pushing pace. Dean was clawing at Castiel's back, leaving red marks across his skin, nail's almost breaking the skin as he tried to best to hold on for dear life.

Above him, Castiel's were dark and dangerous, and he bit Dean's collarbone and stated, "Mine. You're mine, Dean."

That was it; Dean was done for. His orgasm hit him like a punch in the gut, and Dean felt his body seize up, muscles straining and tensing against a title wave of bliss. "Fuckfuckfuck, Cas, Fuck," Dean wailed, as his pussy tightened and spasmed around Castiel's dick. Dean was overwhelmed with endorphins, riding the wave of pleasure that made his eyes roll back into his skull. He felt himself get even wetter as Cas continued to thrust into him, hip moving erradically as he chased his own impending orgasm.

Dean knew he was close, even though the haze of his own slowly fading orgasm. One, two, three more thrusts before Cas stilled inside, every inch of him taut and tense as he came, filling the condom with his spunk. Dean could feel Castiel's cock twitching and jerking inside of him as he came. Above him, Castiel's breath was harsh and labored, and he repeated Dean's name over and over as his orgasm ebbed away.

When Cas finally came down from his orgasm high, he collapsed bonelessly onto Dean, not bothering to pull out yet. Dean let out a sigh of bliss and wrapped his arms around Castiel's torso. He rubbed softly at his back, soothing the places where he had accidentally dug his nails in too deep.

Eventually, Cas began to feel a little heavy on his chest, so Dean huffed, "Cas, mind getting you? You're kinda heavy."

"My apologies Dean," Cas said as he moved. He rolled off of Dean and instead sat beside him on the bed. Then he carefully pulled off the condom and tossed it in the trash bin that sat next to the bed.

Once he finished, Cas lay back beside Dean and pulled him closer. Of course, Cas would be cuddlier after sex; he was a big softie when it came to this stuff. Normally, Dean wasn't the cuddly type, but for Cas, he figured he could make an exception. They were both hot and sweaty and sticky, but Dean didn't care because it felt really nice lying here beside Cas.

Sex with Cas was fucking amazing. Dean could definitely count this among his top three best orgasms. He wasn't sure if was better because he had sex as women or if it was who he had sex with. Maybe it was both. That was something he'd have to figure out later, but for now, Dean was just enjoying the time he had with Cas.

Dean scooted as close as he could to Cas and placed a hand across his sweat slick chest. "That was fucking awesome," Dean murmured, his breathing was still a little ragged as he spoke.

Dean let out a soft sigh and let his eyes slip shut. His body felt loose and heavy as he was hit with a wave of exhaustion. Right now, Dean felt like he could sleep for a year.

Beside him, Cas let out a sigh of content and began to play with a strand of Dean's hair. Dean heard Cas lick his lips before murmuring, "I agree. I see why humans crave sexual intercourse."

Something about the statement made Dean open his eyes. He looked at Cas with narrowed eyes and scanned his face for a moment. Castiel looked a million miles away, his face calm and relaxed as he enjoyed his post orgasm haze. Dean's stomach twisted into uncomfortable knots at something occurred to him. "Um, was that the first time you've ever had sex?" Dean asked a little hesitantly.

"Yes," Cas replied in a mellow voice.

Cas seemed to be completely unperturbed by that fact, but Dean was horrified. Why hadn't this thought occurred to him until now? Dean hadn't thought of asking Cas if this was his first time or not. They had pretty much just jumped right into it. Cas seemed to know what he was doing, so Dean hadn't suspected anything.

"Fuck..." Dean groaned as he ran a hand through his tousled hair. His guilt was already starting to eat at him.

"Dean, is there something wrong with that?" Cas asked in confusion. His eyes were scanning Dean's face, trying to understand why he was suddenly so upset.

Dean chewed on his lower lip as his thoughts twisted and swirled inside his mind. Cas felt like he had done something wrong, Dean could see it on his face. Dean knew he had to set Cas straight before he became more upset and tried flying away again. Cas was completely innocent in this; Dean was the one who had defiled a pure angelic being.

Dean shrugged. He refused to meet Castiel's eyes as he said, "Well, I mean, I just took an angel's virginity. I suppose I just bought my ticket back down to hell right?"

Cas blinked at Dean in surprise, not saying anything for a moment. Then he began to laugh quietly, a sound that was rare to hear from Cas.

Dean scowled darkly and huffed, "I'm glad to see that you think this is funny Cas."

"I'm not laughing at that Dean; I'm laughing at you," Castiel assured him. "You are not going back to hell. I can promise you that. You don't get sent to hell for taking an angel's virginity. Besides, you didn't take anything from me; I gave you my virginity."

It was then that Dean finally met Castiel's eyes again. They were soft and understanding, filled with millions of years of knowledge and a timeless glow of life. Without using words, Castiel was telling him just how much he loved him.

Dean was at a loss for words. He wasn't really sure what to say in this situation. Nothing felt right to him except for the silence. Thankfully, Cas seemed content with the silence too. Instead of saying anything more he curled closer to Dean and pulled the blankets up to pull over top of them. Together, they snuggled beneath the soft sheets and curled into the other's warm, naked body.

Dean looked up into Castiel's face and smiled shyly. He felt his face flush and forced himself to hold eye contact with Cas as he said, "Thank you, Cas."

Cas smiled warm and soft, watching Dean with unbridled adoration. He leaned in and pressed a soft, lingering kiss onto Dean's already kiss swollen lips. When they broke apart, Cas lifted a finger, brushed back a stray piece of Dean's hair and whispered, "I love you, Dean."

Dean smiled up at Cas and let his actions speak louder than words. He couldn't remember anything more perfect than this night. He could no longer remember why it had taken this long for them to do this, but it didn't matter anymore. All that mattered is that they now had each other and they could make up for lost time. Hesitantly, he opened his mouth to say it back, but he was interrupted by a sharp knock on the wall beside them.

Then, Dean heard Sam's annoyed voice flow into the room. "Remind me to buy earplugs next time," he complained.

Dean groaned inwardly and buried his head in the pillow. Of course, how could he have forgotten that Sam was the person staying in the room next to his? Dean knew that he was never going to live this down. At least now he wouldn't have to spill the beans to Sam; the cat was already out of the bag.

Castiel placed a comforting kiss onto Dean's forehead and pulled the blankets tighter around them. He tucked his arms around Dean buried his nose into Dean's hair. In Castiel's protective arms, Dean drifted gently into sleep, forgetting all about his embarrassment and letting pleasant dreams fill his mind.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

7.6K 319 9
Castiel is sick and hospitalized, and Dean finds a journal that Castiel kept and wrote in as a Human (NorthernSparrow)
A Burned Soul Megan द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

4.6K 311 15
Dean Winchester opens his eyes and he's a demon. Taking place after the season finale, Dean Winchester sees the world in a darker view. Things seem t...
156K 5.6K 41
Sam, Dean, and Castiel are trying to finish an extremely difficult hunt. During this time Dean and Cas are trying to keep their new found and ever st...
1.5K 21 7
After Castiel gets taken by the Empty, Dean falls into a state of depression. He throws himself into hunting to avoid feeling or thinking of feelings...