Blue Blood (Dustberry)

By undertalefangirling

Blue was a simple doll maker in her town. She had a lively spirit. the whole town knew her and enjoyed her co... More

Chapter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10

1.6K 50 32
By undertalefangirling

(I'll be posting the whole thing in one go. Be careful and don't loose track. If there are any problems you find then tell me. As in missing chapters)

I did say I'll post in around a week or so but I was itching to post a new chapter. Besides, the characters I put up slots for are not needed yet. Tell me what you think!

.............................................................

Blue P.O.V

I grab the basket full of potatoes and use all my strength not to fall. Everything was so heavy! " you okay there? " Ink called. I look from behind box. Ink was heading inside with a box herself. " absolutly! I can handle anything!" I exclaim with force. I force myself to walk and managed to drop it over the other boxes. The dress I had on was not making anything better. Wearing a full sleeve with a thin bottom. Not the best plan. "want this?" Ink pulled out a glass of cool water. I eagerly nodded and snatched one. She laughed. I didn't care. I was too busy finishing the glass. " any more boxes?" I ask. "nah. This was only a favour so we dont have to do them all. " I sigh in relief and slump onto a empty box that lay close by. " you doing anything later today?" Ink asked. I nodded. " I need to get some flowers today and also get some food. I ran out of diy for my ribbons. Alot of people want my dolls. And I cant give them naked ones" I giggle. " You know, I heard rumors" Ink intrigued me. I continue to chat with Ink until the workers came to finish our left over work. " what are you doing?" I ask. " I have a few paintings to finish." Ink groaned. We soon parted ways and I headed home. The path was littered with pebbles. I kicked a few aside. A few shops stood beside the road. " Hello there Blue! Here for something?" Seth asked with a grin. " Why else would I be here?" I ask back with a giggle. " What would you like?" " some bread and jam please" I simplify it. I wanted to buy more but my coins thought otherwise. " Here, take these too. For a friend!" Seth handed me a few sweets. I thanked him and continued on my way. The house practically invited me home. I put away the food as fast as possible and bolt for the bed. My dress flew in all direction's when I leaped. Much better than the straw bed I had ages ago. I snuggled into the pillow and was just about to fall asleep but I jolted up. "flowers!" I scream and fall out of bed. " oof-" I groan as I rub my flattened non-existent nose. I stumble into the small room I call my living room and grab my basket before dashing out. The sun was still out. Phew. I head over to the forest that grew behind my house. Its flowers made the best diy. I thankfully found some bright pink and purple tulips. This was enough for plenty dolls. I hum to myself in happiness as I jog my way back. But then, something caught my eye. I set down my basket and head over to what I say. My dress was in the way so I folded it down. It was a red rose. But it was a odd colour. Normal roses had a bright red with a hint of orange around here. But this one was a crimson shade. There wasnt any like it nearby. Without thinking, my hand reached out and was about to pluck it when I pricked myself. I stumbled back in surprise. A small drop of blood formed and was soon followed by more. I put my finger in my mouth to try to stop the bleeding. The flower did look beautiful. The blood finally stopped and I pulled out a small bundle of straw from a pouch I had and wrapped a smaller bundle of it around the rose stem and safely plucked it this time. I placed it in my basket and left for home. I kept watch for another flower like this one but none popped up. " I'll work on the dresses tomorrow" I think aloud. The sun was painting the sky a warm shade of orange, yellow and red. I changed from my normal clothes into a plain thin white dress. The heat was getting to everybody around here. I grab my small bowl I kept in my cabinet, along with a stone. I plop myself down and carefully started to pluck all the petals on the tulips. I didnt touch the other rose. I need to try to make it grow outside first. I placed it in a clay pot I found lying around. The tulips made a wonderful shade of purple and pink. I added more water and continued to grind away at the petals until what remained was diy. I put away all my things and wipe a way a bead of sweat. With the bowl in a safe place and the house silent I leap into bed and let myself sleep this time. Sleep was a wonderful thing.

Did ya like it? Tell me in the comments! Also the slots are still open so, go! Pls.

Bui.

.............................................................

Hehe. Here it is! The next chap will take a while. Probably until all the slots are filled. Enjoy!

Blue P.O.V

The dolls piled up in the wooden basket I kept them in. The one I had in my hands was halfway done with its dress only reaching her knees and her eyes were still not coloured in. Her hair loosely hung off her shoulders other than being put up in a tight bun. Sweat dripped down my skull. I needed a bath. At least I could buy some new clothes after selling these. I worked on her for a few more minutes when a sudden knock made me jump. I collected myself and answered the door.

* hours later*

I grab my towel and extra clothes. The dolls were finally finished and I deserved a nice, cold bath. The sky was not that dark and I'm pretty sure I can come back before sun down. The lake I use was a lush area. The greenery around it seemed untouched and rabbits usually roam there. I would love to stay there but bugs are a major problem. I made my way to the lake with a spring in my step. I hummed to myself and soon, I soon saw the turquoise coloured lake in the distance. I speeded up my space and reached the lake soon enough. I take off my clothes and folded them up in a nearby tree and slowly stepped in. "ahhhh..." I sigh as the cool water well, cools me down. The heat was a distant memory by now. I sunk to my shoulders and rested my head on the grass. My fingers were cut and bright red from all the stitching. It didn't hurt too much but it did sting. I suddenly remembered the wound from yesterday. I was working so hard that I forgot all about it. I stare down at my fingers in slight disbelief. The wound was gone! I rubbed my eyes and looked at it again. Still not there. Was I going crazy with work? I slump my shoulders and sigh. It was a few minutes before I decide get out. I had to get home some time. And the dolls weren't going to dress themselves. I grab the towel and wipe myself down quickly. I grab the dress I had brought with me. A dark blue dress with sleeves that reached my elbows and hung loose after that. The bottom wasn't that dramatic. It had bright blue streaks flowing down on some parts too.

These were one of my favorite ones. Ink wanted me to come over and I wanted to look good. I twirl around with a laugh and collect my things. I hadn't realized but the moon was out by now. It kinda matched with my dress. I speed up my pace. I heard that creatures roam around at night. And they weren't the kind you want to cuddle with. Luck was one my side this time. The moons light was enough to stop me from knocking into anything. It took a while to reach home. I stuffed my special carry bag and was about to blow out my lantern when I remembered the rose. I turned to face the table and fell against the door. I slid down and rubbed my skull. Was I going insane? The rose was gone. The bowl was still there but there was no crimson flower resting inside. I scramble up and run from room to room. Maybe someone broke in and took it. But nothing was missing. I slowed down my breathing and stepped out. With the lantern out and my door locked I headed for Inks place. He could calm me down. I run past the townsfolk who waved me greetings. I would normally wave back but my mind was too full with thoughts. The rims of my dress was getting covered in dirt. I almost ran into a few kids who jumped aside in time and screamed at me. I didn't hear what they said. I soon reached the outskirts of the town and started to head up to Inks house. He loved the scenery and stayed far from the town.He welcomed me in and sat me down. I explained everything. " maybe a wild dog got in and took it. Or another animal" I nodded. Anything would help to explain what happened. We ate dinner and my nerves calmed down a bit. It was pretty late by the time I left. The town bell rang 11 times indicating it was 11. Ink let me borrow a extra lamp before I head out.

*45 minutes later*

I finally saw my house in the distance. I sigh. My pace speeded up. The lantern was going out and I needed to get home fast. I suddenly felt a presence behind me. I spun around but was faced with nothing. "probably a bat" I convince myself. It was only a few more steps when I felt it again. My breathing got harder and my soul thumped against my ribs. Still, nothing there. I almost dropped the lantern. My body was trembling. I felt it once again. "Please! Let me be-!" before I could say anything else something stopped me. My eyes widened in fear. It was a hand. A cold one. Before I could react another hand held mine, loosely entertwining our fingers together and lifting it to my side. " Calm down~" A voice whispered into my ear. I felt my legs go limp. My soul slowed down and my terror vanished. I felt my sleeve fall lower exposing my shoulder area. That's when it hit me. What Ink had told me the day before. I felt, what I knew were fangs, dig into my bone. I felt my blood get sucked away and my head got lightheaded. I let out a weak moan before passing out.

Enjoyed?

Bye~

.............................................................

I'm posting this in a rush. Happy christmas! I'm in a rush so I couldn't fix any problems. K bye!

??? P.O.V

" is she still asleep?" I questioned. She nodded. I opened the door and stepped inside. The door closed behind me. My shoes echoed in the silent room. I loomed over the girls still body. The blanket was pulled up to her neck. I force the blankets off and stare at the girl. I close my eye and allow my magic to take affect. When I knew it worked I opened eye. " Sit up" I command. The girl slowly sat up with her head bobbing back and forth slowly. I sit down and pull her close, pulling away at the cloth on her. I bite down and feel her tense up. Her blood was absolutely delightful. She seemed to be tensing up too fast. This is no good. I was about to leave when a surge of pain suddenly struck. "crap" I curse as I clench my stomach. I mustn't let my servants see me like this. My eyes stared hungrily at the meal in front of me. I accidently let go and my body lunged at her. I rip off her blue dress to expose her delishious bone. I lift up her leg bite down on her thigh. She let out a shaky moan. " shut it..." I growl. She bit her lip. I bite her again and again until her right leg and shoulder were covered in bite marks. I wipe away some blood that dripped down my chin and look down at what I had done to the girl. I dont really care though. Her blood was what I needed. Her breath came out shaky and disoriented. " Clean her up!" I call for a human servant as I left the room. One of them appeared with a set of towels. I heard a slight gasp as I took a turn. I knew why.

??? P.O.V

I scurried past master Dust and almost dropped the towels. The figure on the bed looked so... Worn. Her dress was ripped apart and bite marks covered most of her body. I filled the bucket (which was normally in the bathroom) with water started to dab her wounds. She winced. She seemed to have passed out. That normally happened. But master didnt do this to captives... I cleaned up her wounds and searched the wardrobe for a dress that would fit her. I found a wine red dress with most of the red cloth acting like a coat and covering a smoothed out black dress underneath. Frilled up black cloth surrounded the outer neck and 3 buttons fitted the coat perfectly. It was one of the causal dresses Master Dust would make us place around.

(sorry for the bad quality)

I undress the girl, careful not to touch her wounds and change her into the dress. I lie her back down and hurry away before master Dust returned. I took in a deep breath before leaving the room.

Blue P.O.V

(hours later)

My eyes fluttered open. I tried to move but a sudden shot of pain made me wince. My shoulder stung too.

I managed to sit up and look around. I was in a room. " when did I get here?" I think aloud. It was looked beautiful. Way to posh. It was hard to see though. The curtains were hooked way up on the wall and seemed to be sewed shut. The dark room seemed to have a wardrobe, cabinet and bookshelf. I also realized I wasn't wearing what I had worn before. But then, everything that happened before I fainted came back to me. I panicked and tried to get out of the bed and fell over from the pain. I groaned and tried to get up but my shoulder wasn't helping. I wanted to call for help but decided not too. Who knows what would happen. I force myself up. I shifted my body to my other leg and slowly limped my way to the door. It was huge. I pushed it open with a creak and got out. The hallways were eerily quiet. It made a chill go down my spine. A dark carpet rolled down the wooden floors and took a turn. A few cabinets were placed on the sides with  flower vases. But the flowers surprised me. They were all roses. And they were all red. Not the one I had though. I took one and examined it further. " who are you?" A voice asked me. I spun around and almost dropped a rose. " be careful!" the figure said. It was a girl. She picked up the rose and put it back. I stepped away and ran. I heard the figure following me but I didn't stop. Even if my leg hurt. But right when I took another turn I bumped into something. I fell back. " Master Dust!" the figure behind me cried. I spun around to get a good look at the figure.  She had dark brown hair with purple tips and had cuts and bruises everywhere. I almost threw up. Her hands were bare bone and her soul was visible too. She also had small fangs poking out from the sides of her mouth. I  looked at the other figure. He was wearing a black shirt tucked into his pants. His shoes were a bit pointed at the top too. A chain hung on the shirt along with a handkerchief puffing out from his neck. A red cloak hung around his neck, connecting with a golden chain. It seemed to flow behind him. But what frightened me were his eyes. One was a bright red but the other.... The other had a blue rim around it. I felt my body freeze up all of a sudden. " what is she doing outside?" He voice hung in the air. " I found her walking around Master Dust" he replied. Her grip on the towels grew tighter. He sighed and closed his odd eye, only to open it a few seconds later. The blue rim had turned purple. " get up" He didnt take his eyes of the other person. My body staggered up on its own but the pain still ran through my body. " follow me" He commanded. He turned around and his footsteps echoed around. I heard the other person scurry away. He took a sharp turn and entered a room. My leg hurt but I couldnt move. This room was different. A set of sofas with a odd pattern sat on top of the carpet that I saw earlier. A short table was placed in the middle of the sofas. And a tray of strawberries and grapes lay untouched. The curtains once again were closed and there wasn't much else different of this room. " sit down"
I sat down across from him in silence. " You will get used to it here, for you won't return back to home. You will follow what I tell you and you are not allowed to cross the line. Servants will help with whatever you need. Understand? "

He picked a grape and threw it in his mouth casually. I felt my heart drop. What was he saying? My mind went blank. I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. My grip tightened on my dress. My body shook. He threw a few more grapes in his mouth and stared at the ceiling. "answer me"  He said. I felt tears fill my eyes. " I.... I..don..." I stumbled with my words. He sighed. He sat up and walked over so he loomed over me. I looked up with fear. His eyes seemed to glow. He leaned closer and I closed my eyes. But then I almost fell back. The familiar cold hand grabbed my chin. Right as I opened my eyes I felt cold lips touch mine.

Huehuehue. Enjoyed~?

.............................................................

Happy New year everyone! Enjoy!

Blue P.O.V

I gasp and push back. I fall back onto the sofa. The figure the others call Dust stood up and left the room. "what...was...that..." I stumble with my words. My hands reached my lips. They were still cold. The heat reached my face as what just happened dawned on me. Did he just kiss me?! What? Why? I bury my face into my hands. It was my first kiss. It felt odd. I always imagined that my first kiss would happen on the docks. It sounded silly but I really loved it there. With the sun almost setting. But instead, my first kiss happens in a dark room after being kidnapped by a vampire. I felt tears prick the corners on my eyes. " Miss?" A voice cuts through the silence. I turn my head to see a girl from earlier. She was wearing a white vintage maid dress. She entered the room. " please follow me miss" I knew I didn't have a choice so I got up and suddenly slipped. I fell straight on my face with a surprised gasp. " Miss!" The girl ran over and helped me up. She put my arm around her shoulder and helped me walk. " I apologize on master Dusts place. He does not really understand pain" She whispered. " I-Its fine. It was my fault for running out when I wasn't supposed to in the first place," I reassure her, " also, I just wanted to ask, what's your name?". She looked me in the eye before speaking. " Its (DT)Frisk. That's what everyone calls me." She helped me all the way back to the room I came from. " please wait here miss until master Dust needs you." She sat me down on the bed. " why am I here?" I ask. She turned to me with sadness in her eyes. " I'm sorry to say but master Dust rarely does this. when he brings his meals back it means he prefers them. He lets them regain their strength to feast on them as long as possible. The last person here died in 5 years" She shifted her gaze to the ground. I felt dread fill me. Now I'm stuck here. That... DEMON... Stole my first kiss and now he steals my life? No, no, no, no! I want to go back home! I start to cry again. " please don't cry. I know this seems bad but I'm sure it'll work out" She said. "how could it work out?! I was kidnapped and now you say that I'll live here forever and its all going to be okay?!" I burst. I felt my tears run faster. " p-please miss. Don't be so loud. If master Dust heard I'll be in trouble" she begged. I quieted down. "W-hic-why?"
" because he hates noise. He punishes anyone who makes too loud of a noise. The servants chef went missing after he accidentally dropped a bunch of pans around master Dust" She trembled. I stared at her. Was I kidnapped by a psychopath? I calmed my now speedy breathing. " I'll stay quiet" I say. She gave me a kind nod and left the room. I looked around the room once more, like I was expecting something to have changed. But everything was the same. I lay down into the comfy pillows and drifted to sleep.

Dust P.O.V

" yes master Dust?" one of the servants came in. I didn't turn to face her. " Error and the others are arriving for dinner. Make sure we have enough meals for them. And dress the girl up. I want to show my prize" She answered immediately with a yes and left. I let myself crack a smile. Taunting Error would be quite fun tonight. I rest my chin on my hand leisurely. This was going to be fun~

*that night*

I felt a presence outside and sat up. They finally arrived I see. I head to front doors and stand patiently as the servants let them in. " good to see your doing fine Dust" Error claimed. He looked me up and down. A few other guests including fell!Ink, Fell, Horror, Nightmare and a few other personal friends sat down in the dining table.

Blue P.O.V

A few girls rushed in and woke me from my slumber. Before I could question it they made me change into a dress quite like the one I was wearing but fancier. It had small jewels scattered around and a red veil at the back that only went halfway down the dress. " Please do not speak unless spoken too. And stay still" one of the girls whispered to me before directing me to a set of double doors. " come in" Two young looking boys pushed open the doors. A bright light blinded me but the girls behind me slowly pushed me forward. My eyes finally adjusted. We were in a dining room. A crowd of people who I could only think were vampires were staring at me. " this is what i was talking about. You all smell it don't you?" Dust said. A few nods were passed around. " from where did you get such a fine blooded meal?" A skeleton with a part of his skull missing asked. " on a desolate hill really. Easy prey too. Sad there were no relations. I checked." Dust answered. I felt sweat drip down my skull. My hands clenched together tightly and my body shook. " well then, let us dine in" Dust exclaimed in a dull voice. Everyone raised a glass of what I was sure of was blood and drank it delightedly. I felt sick. I wanted to turn and run. But I knew I would die if I tried. " you may now leave." Dust said without looking at me. The girls who stood beside me directed me back outside. I felt a wave of relief as the doors shut behind me. " Excuse me miss. But we have some work to do. Please wait till we return" Frisk ( who appeared out of nowhere) blurted as she and the others ran off. I looked around and without really thinking through, I wandered off.

Anyone enjoy?

.............................................................

Here ya go boi!

Dust P.O.V

The chatter died down after the servants brought out the meals. I raised the glass in the air and the others followed. " For a relaxed feast!" I say aloud. They gave a few cheers before we drank it all in one gulp. "that was good!" fell!Ink exclaimed, leaning back with a bit of blood dripping down. " wipe yourself" I say. He sighed and wiped it of with his sleeve. I shook my head and looked around at the guests.

Blue P.O.V

I reach another set of double doors like before. I pushed them open and stepped in. The curtains were shut as usual. A fire was burning in the hearth. There was only one sofa that faced the hearth with a tiger skin right in between them. A portrait of Dust hung above the hearth. " what the?" I think aloud. I hear my footsteps echo in the room as I walk around. I was just about done in the room and was about to leave when the door opened. "Huh?!" I spun around in shock. A skeleton with black bones stood there. He had bright blue markings pouring down his face. I remember him from the guests I saw. " So you were here~" He smirked. I stepped back in fear until I bumped into the sofa. He walked over to me in slow menacing steps. " Dust says your a treat. You know sharing is caring right~" He whispered for only me to hear, even if there was no one in the room. I started to panic. He gripped my wrists and forced them above my head. I closed my eyes and prepared for what I knew was going to happen.

No. Please stop!

" YOU BASTARD!"

a voice cut through the silence just as I felt his fangs touched my bone. The skeleton suddenly let go of me. The doors slammed open. I opened my eyes. It was Dust. His monotone expression I seen before had been replaced with the look of pure rage. His eyes glared at him and he was breathing heavily. " ho ho. Never seen you this mad" He chuckled. Dust gave out a growl. "leave Error..." he said in a menacing tone. 'Error' gave a chuckle and shrugged his shoulders before leaving. I held my hands close the my chest to try to stop my panicky soul. Dust took a deep breath and went back to his normal expression. He walked over to me. " you are mine. And only mine" He stated. I felt the heat reach my face. Doesn't he know that's the weirdest thing to say to any girl. He lifted me up bridal style. "whaa-!" I exclaim. I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck in fear of falling off. He stared down at me. " I- I may fall off...." I whisper looking away. He started to head out and carried me all the way to my room. He dumped me onto the bed before leaving. I knew that meant I couldn't leave now so I took off my dress and then wrapped myself in the blankets before falling asleep.

School in 2018 is already horrible. I am already slightly stressed out. I feel tired.

.............................................................

Enjoy I guess

*the next day*

Blue P.O.V

I sat up. The room was dark but I knew it was morning. I think. I got of the bed and found a simple grey dress with a tray of fruits like strawberries, grapes and apples. I put the dress on and filled my empty stomach after. It felt good to eat some good food for once after coming here. A few books lay on the dressing table. They were about vampires and such. I knew I had nothing better to do so sat back down and started to read.

Most religions say that vampires are the sons of Satan. They are creatures with non beating hearts, cold skin, sharp teeth and mystical powers. They can control the mind of man and transform to whatever they please. The blood of monsters and humans are the only known thing to feed a vampires hunger but with no food for a certain amount of time a vampire wi-

" are you awake miss?" The door opened and Frisk came out. I closed the book and looked up. She peaked through door with a nervous look. " I got off the bed and opened the door. "Do I need to go with you?"  She gave me a nod and I stepped out of the room to follow her. We went through a few halls before we reached a beautifully designed door. " please go in and wait" She said before opening the door and softly pushing me in. The doors closed behind me and I stepped forward. A bed was in the middle with a chest at the foot of it. A desk with a cushioned chair was in in the corner with a wardrobe and dressing table on the other. A set of glass doors( the first kind of glass I've actually seen) showed the outside. I walked over and sat down on one side of the bed. " Wonder if Dusts going to do anything to me here..." my mind drifted off. I moved my index finger along the flower patterned bed spread. The door opened and Dust stepped in. " I want to show you something." He walked over to the glass doors and pushed them open. A cold breeze blew in and it felt nice against my bones. He walked out and I knew I had to follow. I got up and speed walked outside. We were on a balcony. Small lights were clustered together in the distance. It was the town. Mountains neighboured us all around. Guess we were built on one. Dust rested his hands on the railing and was looking out into the distance. His natural look seemed to have changed. He looked calm. " I wanted to explain," He started, " The last person here killed themselves. I don't want that. I apologize in advance for bringing you here but you need to adjust to life here. Your normal life is behind you. Try to understand in the least. I do have a few human servants here for you to interact with. I do not understand human emotions so be clear when expressing them." He stopped and turned his head to me. I hesitated. " I- I'll try. Its not easy to find out you have to live with a vampire all of a sudden" I gave a small chuckle but he stared with no reaction. " nevermind" I said. " well then. Take your time here. I must tend to certain matters" He turned around. " wait!" I call. He turned around. "Can  come out here time to time?" He gave me a simple nod and left. I faced the lights again. Everyone having a cheerful time. I'm glad. Having to worry about me wouldn't help them anyway. I turned around and took one last look at the lights of my old life before following Dust inside.

Ink P O.V ( few days ago)

" have you seen Blue?" I asked Seth. "Not in a while no. Come to think about it no one in this area has seen her." my worried look worsened. I've been searching for her for a few days now. She wasnt home and she would have told me if she was going out of town. What could have happened? My head shot up. I knew what to do. I ran across the town until I reached where I wanted to go. The outskirts. I found the house I needed to find and banged on the door. It took a few seconds before the door opened and a familiar face came out. " what do you need?" Undyne asked. " Blues gone. And I dont know where she is. Please help!" I cried. " so you believe in them then. That must be the only reason you came to me for help"

" I do. Just help get Blue back from them! From those vampires!"

" do not worry Ink. I've gone through this before. Let us gather the townsfolk" I stepped aside to allow her to step outside. He milky white eye was in-between her deep scar. Her clothing was worn and torn in some places. " Maybe we should get you change of clothes first" I say nervously before dragging her inside for new clothes.

I could have wrote it better. Too lazy to rewrite...

.............................................................

(few weeks later)

Ink P.O.V

"when are we going to search for Blue?!" its been to long. " I need proper supplies or we wont succeed. One more day is all I need" I felt desperation grow inside me but I nodded. She turned and headed back down the road, with me running to catch up with her. 

Blue P.O.V

" what do you guys do when your not busy?" I ask Frisk. " Well, we normally talk. Its rare for anything much to happen here" She replied, looking up. " Master Dust is calling you" A different guy came up and said.  "Sorry then miss. Let us talk the next time I get the chance. Bye" I replied back and watched her exit my room. 
I decided to find the book I had read earlier. But to my surprise it was gone. I plop myself back down. Maybe daydreaming would help me pass some time. It was boring when I first got here but Dust is actually nice to talk to when I need it. Even though all the conversations were one sided. Talking on the balcony is great. I haven't seen him this week though. I had even grown accustomed to this place without realizing it. My mind wandered elsewhere.  

It was awhile when I suddenly heard footsteps. I turned around to see a pale looking person walking in. He had a few skeletal features. His hands and neck were covered in scars. 
" H-hello" I managed out. He waved me. He looked kinda intimidating.
" Can I...?"
"yes. Absolutely"

He gave me a small smile before sitting down next to me. "what's your name?"

" Exort"

" I'm Blue"

" Um... I wanted to ask...Hows it like outside?"

" what do you mean?"

" well I've been here for so long. I even forgot what the sun looks like"

"Even the sun? How long have you been here?"

" I-I don't know... I got badly injured when I was younger because one of my Gaster blasters went out of control. After I woke up I was here. And I was a vampire"

His voice quieted down at the last part. I didn't know what to do so I patted him on the back. He gave me a sweet smile.

" You... Want to see my Gaster blaster?"

" okay"

He closed his eyes and within a second a large animal skull like head creature appeared.  It had dark void like eyes with a small white dot in the middle. He stared at me. " u-um..." I felt nervous. That's when a it made a loud purring noise and rubbed against my hand. " he likes you" Exort replied with a grin. I laughed and petted him. He seemed to like it.

It was a while before Exort suddenly stood up and said he had to leave. His gaster blaster didn't want to go but I asked nicely and it left. That was a good talk. I was about to go back to reading a book when something popped into my head. What does Dust do here? He always appears out of nowhere and disappeared without a trace. We were just starting to talk and now he vanished.  I peeked outside my door but nobody was outside. I tiptoed my way across the halls, trying to listen out for Dusts voice. Glad no one was there. I sneaked my way across numerous hallways. How big was this place?! It was complete silence except for my muffled footsteps across the carpet. "how dare you" I spun around in surprise. A figure stood behind me. How did they get there? I didn't here them. " I'm...sorry. I didn't hear you " I replied. I felt a bad feeling creep up my spine. This was bad. I took a step.back. Big mistake. The figure lunged at me, making their hood fly off. It was a girl. She had bright blue hair and clear white eyes. They were filled with rage. She knocked me to the ground. " how dare you!"
I felt a sharp pain on my cheek. I was too shocked to utter a word.
"...huh...?" 

She growled.

" you hurt him all this time... And you don't even acknowledge it?!" She slapped me again. I felt small drops of water land on my cheek. She was crying.

" you don't even bother... With how Master Dust has to feel!"

What? I felt her weight vanish off me. I was staring up at nothing. I was too dazed. What was going on? I heard a thud echo ahead of me. I felt a cold hand help me get up, and before I could say anything I felt the air around me 'shift' and before I knew it, I was staring at a familiar set of glass doors.

My fingers were itching to post it and I lost control.

.............................................................

We're getting so close to the end now....

Blue P.O.V

"Huh...?" I blinked a few times. What just happened? I felt the cold hand let go. I looked behind me to see Dust. "How...?" He got of the bed and stood up. "Stay here until I take care of her" I managed to grab his coat. "What is it?"
" Please... Don't kill her"

" Why do you ask? She disobeyed the rules"

"hmm?"

" Rules are set when I bring meals. One of them is to not bring harm to them. And she broke this rule"

"But she, she told me, it was because of... You. She told me I was hurting you..." I let go of his coat. "She gave you false information" He didn't turn. "She didn't sound like she was lying. Please tell me." He didn't answer, instead he left the room. He wasn't telling me. And I don't think he will tell. I got of the bed. It hurt a bit when I touch my cheeks. Leave the room and search for Frisk. I found her in one of the rooms. She was cleaning. "Hello Frisk"

"uh! Miss. Do you need anything?"

"yes... Does this place have a library"

" It does miss. Shall I take you to it?"

"yes please" I wait outside until she finished up. She took me a short distance away and opened a door. Books lined up across the walls. A chair and table was placed in the middle. " Thanks again Frisk" She nodded and I all alone now. I took a deep breath and started searching. I found a few books and started to read. But none of them helped. " why isn't there anything here!" I grumble. This was a time waster. I search around again. My fingers brushed against all the old and worn down books. I reached the end of the section. Huh? I see something behind some books. I move them around. It looked like a square. A small golden latch was in the corner. I reached in and pulled it. It opened up. There was small book inside. I pulled it out. It looked more worn out than the others. The cover was a worn down red with brown tips. The papers were yellow too. I sat down where I was and flipped to the first page. I started reading. It was the book I found in my room a long while back. A page seemed to be ripped out though.

Vampires have certain differences from living creatures. Their souls are fragile unlike their other features.

Authors note: I must investigate further.

Well that didn't help much. I put away the book and search for more.

*Hours later*

What's going on? I suddenly hear a large commotion outside. I opened the room door to see many people running back and forth. I tried to ask what's wrong but no one answered me. I got frustrated and grabbed someones hand. The tried to get away but I tightened my grip. " what's going on?!"

" We're being attacked!" He pulled back his hand and ran. What?
Wheres Dust?
I run across the halls. Everyone was scattering everywhere. I reached a curtain. I took a deep breath and rip it in half. It was thankfully dark. I scanned the area. There was a long path that vanished further away. I couldn't see the gate. But what I did see was a hoard of yellow and orange flames. They were moving from place to place. There were people. They moved close and I lost view. " their inside!" Screams echoed. Loud shrieks made jolt. Cries for help surrounded me. I felt dread fill me. I turn and run. I don't even know where I was going.  I took another sharp turn and crash into someone. " What are you doing here?" It was Dust. " S-Somethings happening!" I gasp. My legs gave out under me and I clung to him. He wrapped his hands around me and help me stand. "Here!" A familiar voice called. "Ink?" I turn around. There she was. " Blue!" She was about to run up to me but noticed Dust. "No... Undyne!" She called. Footsteps grew louder until someone appeared from the corner. " get away from him, Blue" She growled. She pulled something from behind. A stake. Dust grip on me tightened. " H-hey Ink, don't wor-"
" Let go of Blue!" Ink cut me off. "Blue.... When I count to three run okay"
" Dust.."
"1..."
I noticed Undyne tightened her grip.
"2..."
" I wont let you run!" Undyne lunged at us.

My brain feels like mush. But my hands wont stop!

.............................................................

Hope ya like it...

Dust P.O.V

A soft breath escaped me. I was prepared but the pain wasn't there. I opened my eyes. It was Blue. She hadn't moved. " uh..." She fell to the ground,a stake in her chest. " Blue!" The white boned skeleton cried. The taller one stepped back. " She is a alliance of its kind" she whispered. This is unacceptable. I crouch down and close my eyes.

Ink P.O.V

They vanished. I stared at where they original place which was now empty. " How could you!?" I cry. " I told you we came here to SAVE Blue! Why!? Why?!" I cry. Tears pricked my eyes. She sighed. " She was clearly with them. She needed to go" I let out a sharp gasp. I turn around and leave. The crowd of people gave me looks as I left. How could she?!

Dust P.O.V

I teleport to my room. I lay Blue down. Her breathing was growing weak and her chest was bleeding badly. "Hey...Dust..." She whispered. "Be quiet. I must tend to your wounds. Speaking will drain you of your energy" I wrap my fingers around the stake. I had a mutual fear for it but I held it in. I was about to pull at it when the dreaded hunger came back. I fell to my knees with my hands clenching my stomach."Dust..?" Concern clear in her voice. " You... Haven't eaten yet right?"

" yes"

"Here"  She pulled down her dress to reveal her bone. I hesitated. I didn't want to put her through the same pain." I know its painful for you"
"I-Is it alright?" I ask. She gave me a weak nod. I take a deep breath, lean closer, and bite. Her warm blood filled me. I wanted to stop but I couldn't. " P-please..." I snapped out of it. I let go of her and sit up. " Thank you" She nodded. She suddenly started to cough up blood. I tried helping her but I was not a expert in medicine. That's when the door swung open. "There you are" It was that vile woman. I get up. I took a deep breath, and lunge at her.

Blue P.O.V

I turn my head. My vision was blurry but I could make out two figures. One was clearly Dust. I tried to speak but I felt a lump in my throat. My arms felt heavy. The pain was gone now though. That was good. The figures were moving now. Were they fighting? It dragged on and I grew worried by the second. " No..." I wanted to stop it. That's when one of the figures fell. " Dust!" I cough up more blood. The figure ran up to me. " your safe..." It was honestly a relief.

Dust P.O.V

" Keep your eyes open okay?" I support her head in my hands. A small smile spread across her lips. "Sorry..." She whispered before going limp. I felt something crack. I wont let this happen.  I refuse.

No ones P.O.V

Dust bit down on his finger . A small line of blood dripped down. " I will not allow it" He whispered.  He gently placed his freshly bitten finger in Blues mouth. " please drink it..." His other hand wrapped around  the stake and shifted to let Blue sit up. And after a few minutes of nothing, Blue drank. Dust took a deep breath and ripped out the stake. Blood splattered but Blue didn't react much.

Dust P.O.V

I let out a sigh as Blue seemed unfazed after I pulled out the stake. At least it took affect in time. I pull my finger back. " Huh?" Blues eyes fluttered open. She looked around in confusion. " What happened?"
" You almost died. I didn't want to do it sooner, but time was running out" Blue shifted her gaze at her now repairing ribs. " you... Turned me?" I nodded. " thank you...."
" your welcome"
" But... Why didn't you take your meals sooner? You could have died"

" how do you know?"

" I found a book in the library"

" I'll look into it later. I must attend to my servants. Please stay here and rest"

Blue nodded and lay back down.

No ones P.O.V

After Dust left Blue alone, he hunted down all the monsters that had broken in. It didn't take long once the other vampire servants got into the fight. By daybreak all monsters were wiped out. Few escaped but that wasn't a problem.

Heh...

.............................................................

Like?

Blue P.O.V

" Your not hurt are you?" I asked. Dust just arrived and now he was sitting on the foot of the bed. " Those weaklings are incapable of laying even a scratch on me"

" But it was still dangerous to go out there. You barely ate"

" It was enough"

" I was still worried about you okay?!" I felt the heat reach my face. " I-I-I mean- why wouldn't I be?!" I start to blabber. It was a bad habit of mine. I cover my face with my hands. " That was amusing" I peak from behind my fingers. A small smile had spread across his face. I squealed internally. After seeing his monotone expression after so long, it was nice.

" I appreciate your concern" He moved my hands away and cupped my face in his cold hands. This wasn't helping my crazy blushing. I must look like a actual blueberry. " Your safe too. That's a relief." I might as well have fainted. I let my head rest in his hands. I was actually very exhausted. I felt like it it anyway. "Hey Dust, can I get a bit more sleep?" he gave me a nod. I lay back down but when I looked back at Dust he was gone. Not a second later I feel a someone next to me. " Dust?!" I squeak. " You forgot something" He didn't look at me, just spoke. " what?"
"you cant sleep. Its not dawn yet" oh right. I stare at the ceiling. At least I can rest my body. Dust moved closer, and closer, until he his head was resting on my shoulder. " Dust...what are you doing?" I ask. " Imitating sleep" His eyes were closed. I smiled before joining him. I like this.

"Dust?"

"yes?"

"why did you kiss me when we first talked to each other?" I was curious.

"I had then decided it was monster decency"

"huh?! What part of kissing a random stranger is common decency?"

"But we are no longer strangers are we?"

"Then what are we?"

"I would say...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yes... The right word is...

Lovers"

*the next day*

" hey Dust?" I tug at his sleeve. "hm?"
" I'm hungry. But I don't want to hurt anyone" I stare at the floor. I felt a pat on my head. I look up at Dust. "I will handle that. Your body is still...'rebuilding'. stay here" before he left he gave me a small kiss on the forehead. I liked it. I felt the usual heat reach my cheeks. It made me all tingly inside. It was his way of showing love. After a long time he came back with a clear wine glass, with a dark red liquid inside. "Ummm..."He handed it to me. I felt my stomach growl. I felt sick too. This was blood.  "take your time" He softly said, sitting next to me. I took a sharp, now useless breath and drank. It tasted great! I knew Dust was glad. He didn't show it but I knew.

*Month later*

"Are you ready?"

"Yes. How do I look?" I step up and twirl around. Dust gave me a small nod. " pleasing~" I softly punch him in the arm. A few of his friends were having a dinner here again and this time I get to join.  It would be awkward with Error though. He has fell!Ink but Dust says he's still a tease.
"Shall we?" He held out his hand

"We shall my lord" I hold his hand and step through the open doors.

This was a new chapter. And I'm going to live every bit of it!

I am so sorry that this ended on a bad chapter but I couldn't think of a great way to end it.

Bye. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
906K 41.5K 175
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...