TomTord oneshots [COMPLETED]

By Hokuya

[Currently under editing] This is a TOMTORD oneshots book TomTord = Dom Tom & Sub Tord TordTom = Dom Tord... More

*
A\N / Disclaimer!
Hanahaki Disease
A\N ~ 2
Famous Love
A\N ~ 3
Pastel au
A\N ~ 4
Wut?...
Kid au (Cancelled?)
Eddsworld meet OP Eddsworld (au?)
YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!
Neko au x Prince au
Merman au
Requests are now open
TomTord Art
?Important?
The End (Reverse) au
Psycho au x Vampire au
Girly au
Mattsworld au
Surprise!
Lemon au
1K!?
I HATE MYSELF!
Im ok now
TamTori au
Must read... EXTREMELY important...
Monster! Tom x Pastel! Tord
Nerd! Tord x Jock! Tom
Finale
New Rule!

Eddsworld meet Ellsworld (au?)

5.6K 111 64
By Hokuya

(This Song is ma fave) - (it would be better if it was slowed down :V)

Edd's POV

It's been about 2 weeks since Tord came back and apologized to us.

He's actually been really nice since he came back- but then we have another problem.

Tom still hates Tord, although, those two have hated each other ever since they met (or at least ever since I've known them both) but no one really knows why. They've never given a real reason to hate each other, they just do.

Tom has been teasing Tord a lot lately. I'm not sure if it's to annoy him or to be playful, but it's kinda annoying me.

Tord hasn't retaliated though, which only makes Tom try and push him more.

Tord has been great with keeping his cool, and he's now back in our friend group, but I imagine he'll never be in the friend group for Tom. Either way, he's my friend now.

Matt has been more dramatic ever since the incident too. Since Tord punched him in the face, he won't let anyone lay a finger on him, even though Tord has apologized countless of times.

We all decided to play truth or dare in Matt's room, since I told everyone to go into Matt's room to play. Why? Because I have a sinister plan. Right now, I'm pretty sure my face has gone into its normal 'maniacal idea' face.

It was my turn to ask someone a truth or a dare, so I put my plan into action and picked Matt.

"Matt, truth or dare?" I asked, knowing he'd pick dare again.

"Dare!" He stated enthusiastically.

"I dare you to bring back that mirror that we got from the magic shop!" I said.

Everyone's face went from excited to terrified- except Tord, since he wasn't here when it happened.

Tom didn't look pleased with my dare, and he was about to say something until he got cut off by Matt getting up and running into the basement.

We all followed him down, and there were loads of broken and old, spare mirrors.

Then he turned a corner, and we found it.

The mirror.

We ran back upstairs with the mirror, and Matt shut and locked the basement door again.

Everyone looked terrified, all of us stood in a circle looking down at the mirror.

Tord just looked confused.

"What's so bad about a mirror?" Tord raised an eyebrow.

"Shut your mouth. Maybe if you didn't abandon us, only to build a giant robot and come back to destroy us, you'd actually know." Tom retorted.

Tord just sighed in tired defeat.

We all stared longingly at the mirror, waiting for something to happen, just like last time.

Nothing happened.

Tord's POV

Why were they all so scared?

I know I wasn't here when it happened, but- come on- it's just a mirror.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in boredom. I leaned closer and put my hand on the shiny glass, only to start being forcefully sucked in.

I screamed and Edd grabbed onto my other arm, but he started getting pulled in too. Then Matt grabbed onto Edd and Tom grabbed onto Matt, and soon enough we all got sucked in.

I closed my eyes and screamed as I bumped into who knows what every five seconds and spiraled into loops of sickening dizziness.

This was awful, I'm an idiot, a terrible idiot.

I then suddenly face planted the floor.

Edd fell on top of me, then Matt and then Tom. I groaned every time they all landed and piled up on top of me.

When everyone finally got off of me and allowed me to get up, i shakily stood up, using Edds shoulder as a stand so I could regain my balance.

When we all started looking around, I spotted 4 other girls to the left of me.

They looked like us.

Tom's POV

As I turned to the left, my eyes widened, and I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

I saw a girl that looked exactly like me. She was holding a bottle of Smirnoff and stared right back at me with the same wide eyes.

We stared at each other in shock. The same goes for everyone else.

Luckily, Edd was the one to speak up and break the tension.

"Hi...um...who are you 4?" He asked warily.

"Um...I'm Ell, the one in the purple hoodie and green overcoat is Matilda, the one in the blue hoodie is Tamara and the one in the red hoodie is Tori." Ell smiled nervously.

"Well, I'm Edd, the one with the purple hoodie and green overcoat is Matt, the one in the blue hoodie is Tom and the one in the red hoodie is Tord. Now that I say it out loud, you really do look exactly like us."

"I saw you guys when I snatched that box of donuts." Ell beamed.

"Yummy donuts." Matilda mumbled to herself, kind of stuck in her own thoughts now.

"Maybe we should all explain everything to each other but anything goes anywhere else."

Time skip

After a lot of explaining, we all split up with our look-a-likes- although Tord stayed with me, he said he didn't really want to be alone with Tori.

I could see why though, she had the same scars and eye patch as Tord, but she looked a bit scarier than him. It might be the symbol on her hand. Tord looked scared of it.

Tamara, Tord, Tori and I were sat in Tamara and Tori's room. They were sharing a room, just like me and Tord, (Edd, and assumingely Ell too, decided to make the old rooms into swimming pools.)

As I was talking with Tamara, I found she was exactly like me (unsurprisingly), she liked Smirnoff, (they call it shirnuff here), she had her bass, her bear, and she loved annoying Tori.

It was like having a twin.

Fun.

Tord's POV

It was really awkward.

Me and Tori didn't talk to each other, we just watched as Tom and Tamara talked.

I felt uncomfortable, she had the red army symbol on the top of her hand- but it was weird, because I didn't. I thought this was a dimension where everything but gender is the same.

I needed to ask her about it.

"Uh- what happened for you to get all those scars? I tried taking over the world with a giant robot- wow that sounds silly now I'm saying it out loud- I'm guessing you did something similar."

She opened her mouth to respond but was cut off by Tamara instead.

"You too!? She didn't the same thing! You two little trouble makers only cause grief wherever you go. I'd like to see a day where you two don't cause mayhem and misery. You both come back, saying how 'sorry' you are, but it's so clear that you're up to something. I swear, I won't let what happened last time happen again." Tamara exclaimed aggressively.

I sat there in shock.

I turned back to Tori and tears were running down her face. When she looked at me she looked nervous and embarrassed, but overall just really upset, so she shot up and ran away.

I stood up to follow her but hesitated before turning back to Tamara and Tom.

"You think she wanted to do what she did!? Do you remember the times before it all happened? Before she moved away? How much fun everyone had together, the genuine happiness she felt! I'm basically her! I know what's up, neither of you even know why we did it! You never even spent the time to talk to us or ask us why we did what we did, you both just assumed!" I panted heavily, catching my breath from all the shouting and explaining I had to do. "I'm going to find her, it's your choice wether you come too, but I'm going."

I could feel the tears bunched up in the corners of my eyes, but now wasn't the time to be getting worked up and crying over something so stupid.

Tom and Tamara just sat there with shocked expressions, not really knowing what to do it what to say.

I didn't have all day, so I turned to follow Tori, when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I swiveled back round.

"I'm going too, but you're gonna explain everything when this is all over. You hear me?" Tom grumbled.

I nodded in agreement. I then looked to Tamara, she didn't say anything as she gestured her hand forwards.

We exited the house and proceeded to walk into the woods- I always go there when I'm sad, so I'm just taking a wild guess and saying that's where she went too.

As we neared the spot I usually end up in, I heard crying.

I ran through the trees and made it to the pond where Tori had her head buried into her knees as she cried excessively.

I flicked my hands, gesturing to Tom and Tamara to hide while I went to go and talk to her.  I didn't want them putting her off or making her uncomfortable to say anything I needed her to say.

(TRIGGER WARNING)

I was about to sit next to her when I noticed she had lots of cuts from her wrist going down along her arm.

I stayed quiet as I watched her from behind, whispering to herself through sobs and hiccups as she traced the cuts with her finger.

"Stupid, stupid, Tori. This is what you get for ruining everything with your stupid family problems. They didn't need to be involved in anything you did. Stupid, stupid, stupid. You dumb bitch. Why are you the one crying?"

I was on the verge of tears. My breathe was shaky and I didn't know what I was gonna say. But I stopped feeling sorry for myself and took back my breath again, taking a seat next to her.

She wipped her head around to face me, shocked that I found her or even decided to try and find her.

I looked at her, the tears finally rolling down my face, a small smile forming.

I pulled up my sleeve and showed her my cuts. The same cuts she had, in the exact same place and shape.

"It's ok, I won't tell, I did the same" I sympathized.

She looked at my smile and started to sob heavily, not hesitating to grab me and hug me tight.

I let her cry into my shoulder as much as she needed to, while I could only keep a brave smile on my face as the tears from my eyes streaked slowly down my face.

Time skip

After about 20 minutes of talking, she finally finished explaining everything that happened to her.

She was forced to do what she did by her dad. When she didn't succeed, he burnt a mark of the red army on her hand as a punishment.

I didn't have a dad, she didn't have a mother.

I had a mother. My mother was kind.

When I failed my mission, she got angry, of course, why wouldn't she? It was a big project that she had planned and invested in for years- but she just hugged me.

After that, everything was fine.

She said it was ok to go back to my friends, she said that she would take over the world herself if I really didn't want to do it anymore.

But Tori's Dad was different.

"Can we go back now? I think I'm okay now, and, Ell will panic if she sees I'm not home again." She giggled.

"Of course, I only came out here for you anyway." I smiled back.

She stood up, taking my hand and helping me up too. "Thank you, you really have been a big help. I've wanted to talk to someone about this for a long time."

"No problem."

It then clicked. I've left Tom and Tamara in hiding for a long time now.

I then look back and motioned my hand for Tom and Tamara to come out. They did so, and I was surprised to see tears on both of their faces.

I felt bad.

I looked back at Tori and she looked shocked and scared, afraid of what will happen or what 'talking to' she'll get now.

Tamra hesitated on her feet before she made her way over to Tori, who flinched when she saw how upset the girl in front of her was.

Tori's POV

I tucked my arms into my chest, ready to get a slap or a punch- expecting to get a slap or a punch- but instead I felt warm arms rap around my waist and my body get pulled into another's.

I looked up to see Tamara hugging me close, tears slipping down her face.

I felt so guilty- even more guilty now, so I hugged back.

"I'm sorry..." She mumbled.

I was shocked. She was never one to say sorry, unless it was to Ell or Matilda, but never me- especially in the situation we were in now.

I hugged her tighter on instinct.

"I should be apologizing." I shakily whispered as I started crying again.

We both hugged each other tight and cried. That's all I could do. It's probably all she could do.

When we let go, I felt her grip on my waste linger before she decided it was better to let me go, which I blushed at a bit before getting back into the zone of the current situation.

I looked to Tord as he stood in front of us. He smiled at us before turning his gaze to Tom.

Tom had his hood over his head and his hands in his pockets, the dried tear marks on his cheeks becoming less visible as they started to fade away.

Tord turned back to me and sighed, but a smile was still on his face.

How could he smile? After everything, the situation now and the situations beforehand and the situation that led to this right now- how could he smile? Why was he forcing himself to smile?

I slowly made my way to Tom. He didn't notice me at first, but when he did, he shot his head up to face me.

I hugged him.

He flinched- I don't think he expected me to hug him. But it's probably the type of action he was waiting for- the one he wanted.

He hugged me back, and the feeling of tears dripping on my shoulder made me have goosebumps.

I swiftly let go of the hug and saw him trying to fight his tears, the intensity of him biting his lip and making it go red, just so he wouldn't cry, outstanded me in a way I never thought I could be by him.

I turned to look at Tord, and he was still smiling. But even through that smile, I could see the same desperation to have the same feeling as I did through his shiny, silver eyes.

I didn't feel like saying anything, since it wasn't my place to, so I grabbed Tom's hand and led him over to Tord.

Tom's POV

Tori was dragging me to Tord, but I didn't know if I could even face him anymore.

Now that I had heard why he did what he did, and how he cut himself like Tori- I felt guilty.

He was right about what he said before. I didn't know why he did it, and I shouldn't have just assumed. I should've at least taken the time to ask him why.

I stopped in front of Tord, and Tori let go of my hand and walked back to Tamara for her own self-comfort.

I get why, this wasn't her problem, but at least back me up a bit here. I'm not good with sappy words.

"I...I'm sorry. I should've just asked what was up, then we wouldn't have to be in this fucked up mess." I mumbled nervously- I was really struggling now.

He looked up at me with tears streaming down his face. It was honestly surprising cuz I've never seen Tord cry before.

He tackled me into a hug, knocking us both down to the ground. He sobbed into my hoodie as I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, just letting him cry into my hoodie as we hugged.

Time skip

Ell's POV

Me and Edd walked back into the living room, stopping when we spectated the room .

Everyone fell asleep.

I saw Tamara on the couch, with Tori sat on her lap as they both rested their bodies against each other. I didn't know why this was happening, but I was extremely happy, and it took all my courage to not start fan-girl-ing.

Matt and Matilda were on the floor. They were laying in weird positions- like for instance; Matilda had her legs underneath the coffee table, and the rest of her body was laying ontop of its surface, her arms stretched out like a stretching cat. Matt was curled up in a ball on the floor while hugging the carpet.

Tom was laying on the opposite side of the sofa, one leg dangling off of the edge, in between his legs as he hugged his torso as they slept.

I turned to face Edd, and he also looked like he wanted to fan-boy, but he kept it together too.

We put down our cola cans and went upstairs to gather loads of pillows and blankets, coming back downstairs and and throwing one each on everybody.

I sat myself on the floor with a pillow and a blanket, Edd doing the same next to me.

"Night, Edd." I whispered.

"Night, Ell."

I fluttered my eyes closed and snuggled deeper into the warmth of my blankets, letting sleep take over me.

Then it all went black.

A\N
Word count: 3032

(Edited: April 9th 2020
This actually took me quite a long time lmao but it's much better now, so enjoy!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 342 22
Hi there, This is a book full of one shots. You CAN request anything!!! Literally anything. I don't care what you do in the comments, just have fun...
72.7K 3K 26
tord has been diagnosed with depression and goes to stupid therapy every single day. he barely sees colors anymore, everything seems like it's in bla...
119K 2.3K 69
THIS BOOK IS FINISHED! I HAVE A SECOND ONESHOT BOOK!! ! Requests are closed ! wow VERY original I know I will be putting my own twist in this but I s...
10.2K 313 13
Their fates were sealed the moment they were born. Tom was a cursed prince, and Tord was going to be the king. Neither of them was fit for their supp...