Arrogance , and you . | Min Y...

By kagsyoghurt

"I bet I can make you fall in love with me in just 1 month, princess." - Becoming the personal assistant of t... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
EPILOGUE

a great big author's note

3K 69 11
By kagsyoghurt

helloe yalls 🤠

its me ! thank you so so so so so much for supporting this book . like wow , when i first wrote it , i didn't expect it to receive so much love from all of you . but here we are now ! with 18k reads as of ( well i dont know when it hit 18k but today is the last day of 2018 soo ) december 31st !

your support means so much to me . i go through my notification panel every once in a while and i see yalls commenting funny shit that really gets me dead sometimes 💀 and also i feel really happy when some of you comment about the song references i've used in the story !!

i really wish that i could 'like' yalls comments on this book like on instagram because honestly they butter my eggroll . like seriously . you're all super funny and sweet 💗

so once again , a huuuge thank you for the support on this book ! with 2019 rolling in , i hope all of you have an amazing year ahead , may all odds ever be in your favours .

-author nim , with love 😭💗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 2.5K 27
Min Yoongi, a CEO of a famous company and Park Jimin, his secretary. Completed!
4.1K 345 30
Min Yoongi, the icy CEO of South Korea's culinary empire, is renowned for his unwavering pursuit of perfection. His world revolves around crafting th...
22.6K 770 20
Years have gone by and Jimin's still hasn't gotten that young boy out of his mind. Will he ever see him again? Is he near? And what role has Yoongi y...
14.1K 976 23
After breaking up with his boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. Jung Hoseok decided to marry Min Yoongi, the boy his parents arrenged for him. Hoseok started wor...