My Substitute Teacher || Jeon...

By Taely95

You have always heard about a love story between a girl and her classmate. But have you ever heard about a lo... More

Illegal Love
Chapter1: Who Are You?
Chapter2: You're Playing With Fire
Chapter3: The Challenge
Chapter4: Is That A Threat?
Chapter5: Torture
Chapter6: Didn't Expect That
Chapter7: What The Hell?
Chapter8: The Twist
Chapter10: Weakness
Chapter11: Help
Chapter12: Trip.1
Chapter13: Trip.2
Chapter14: Trip.3
Chapter15: The Weird Dare
Chapter16: Feelings?
Chapter17: The GoodBye
Chapter18: Emptiness
Chapter19: New Faces
Chapter20: Back
Chapter21 : Anger
Chapter22 : Apology
Chapter23 : Rain
Chapter24 : The Deal
Chapter25 : Sick
Chapter26 :Straighter
Chapter27 : Opening Up
Chapter28 : Jealousy
Chapter29 : Visitor
Chapter30: The Match
Chapter31: Drunk
Chapter32: Waking Up
Chapter33: Prank
Chapter34: Movie Night
Chapter35: Prom
Chapter36: Yes
Chapter37: Shopping
Chapter38: Dance
Chapter39: The Kiss
Chapter40: Graduation
Chapter41: Confession
Note
Very IMPORTANT

Chapter9: He's Not Bad After All

24.6K 943 484
By Taely95

Jungkook dropped the spoon as he ran towards you. Mina and Jackson followed him directly.

Jungkook:
"What's wrong?"

You were pressing on it very hard to keep the pain away.He saw what you were doing and he took your hand as he examined your cut.

Jungkook:
"Jackson first aid kit."

Jackson:
"They're on their way."
He ran out of the kitchen fast to grab them.

Mina:
"Do we have to go to the hospital?"

Jungkook:
"No it's not that bad , I can manage to heal it myself."

He walked you to the sink as he put your finger under the water.

Then Jackson  showed up as Jungkook started to treat it.You were silent the whole time watching how careful he was doing his work.

Jungkook;
"AAAAND we're done. How does it feel?"

Y/N:
"Much better! Thank you so much."

Jungkook:
"You're welcome."

You got into the living room as the bell started ringing.

Jackson;
"Y/N!"

Y/N:
"I'LL GET IT JACKSON!"

You went to open the door and there stood Daehwi. Moments later Jisung came with Jihee and Taeyang. You sat all at the table to start eating.

Jihee:
"What a pasta! It's not burned at all!"
She said as she looked at the pasta with disgusted expression.

Jungkook;
"Don't look at me! It's your clumsy friend who missed the vegetable and cut her finger instead."

Y/N:
"Haha! Don't blame me for your bad cooking Mister."

Jungkook;
"If you didn't cut your finger this pasta would no doubt be the most delicious pasta you've ever ate."

Y/N:
"Yeah yeah whatever!"
You didn't have anything to reply with he's absolutely right, but the thing is that you were shocked by him, like he isn't that bad at all he's friendly and , and well yeah cute ,  like how he was trying to have a conversation with you and the way he rushed to you and how did he helped you with your finger... He's sweet.

You spent the rest of the night laughing, joking and picking up on each others. Before heading back to home.

__

Jungkook;
"So today class we'll be divided into pairs to work together."

You directly sat beside Mina to work with her, but Jungkook directly looked at both of you.

Jungkook:
"No No! I'll be classifying you."
You sighed in frustration.

Jungkook:
"So we have Mina with Taeyang, Jackson with Daehwi , and Jihee with Jisung."

They started to move their tables and organized themselves as you were staring at them.

Y/N;
"And what about me?"

Jungkook:
"What?"

Y/N;
"I'm left alone!"

Jungkook:
"Who said so?"

Y/N:
"We're obviously 7 and there are 3 groups and I'm left alone!"

Jungkook:
"No, you'll be working with me!"

You furrowed your eyebrows at first but then brought your shoulders up and down.
Y/N:
"Okay!"

He distributed some sheets to your friends and gave them some instructions.
Jungkook:
"I want you to keep silent and if you need anything you can ask me , youre not allowed to speak to other pairs."

He came towards you grabbing his chair along with him and placed it beside you.
He gave you the sheet as well and you started solving it. It didn't take you alot as you directly finished.

Jungkook;
"Wow! That was  fast!"

Y/N;
"Thank you!"

He looked at your work.
Junkook:
"And wow! It's all right".
You chuckled at him as he joined in.

Jungkook;
"But why I'm I even surprised! I should be used to this already, you're  intelligent."

Y/N;
"Aaa! I think you're exaggerating."

Jungkook;
"No really you shock me everyday by your abilities , ofcourse maths not chopping ones."
He smirked.

Y/N;
"Actually I took the wrong decision when I decided to help you!"

Jungkook;
"Unfortunately I realised that too but it was too late though."

Y/N;
"Why do you like to irritate me?"

Jungkook;
"I think it's fun."

Y/N;
"You get happy by making others angry?"

Jungkook:
"Well when you put it in this way it'll sound horrible, but you can say that I like the reaction, you're cute when you try to act tough."

Did he just say I'm cute???? You were shocked and your eyes widened but you managed not to show him inorder not to make the situation awkward.

Y/N:
"I don't act, it's who I am. And by the way, you look like you're tough, but deep down you're a very sensitive guy who tries to hide this feature."

Jungkook;
"Wow ! You're suddenly a psychologist."

Y/N;
"I just look at the very small things that I don't think anyone would be aware of and I start analysing the character."

Jungkook;
"Okay tell me more about what do you think I am and I'll tell you if it's true or not."

Y/N;
"Okay till now what have I already said is true?"

Jungkook;
"Kind of."

Y/N;
"Soo, I think that you're very loyal to your friends I mean most likely to any relationship, you care about others but you don't show them, not because you don't want to, but it's because you're bad at it, and even when you try, things get worse,and when something bad happens you're the first to show up and give your hand to help, and you're honest too."

Jungkook:
"Wow that's deep!"

Y/N;
"I know right? So what are the things that I was right about?"

Jungkook;
"Well! All of them? You should have told me that you are a good psychiatrist when I asked you yesterday about what you're good at."

Y/N;
"Yah! Really?"

Jungkook;
"Yes!"

Y/N:
"Bame! Way to go my sixth sense."
He laughed at your reaction which made your cheeks get pink.

Y/N:
"Well what do you like to give it a shot too?"

Jungkook;
"I might not be that good!"

Y/N:
"I know , but I'll be easy with you."
You both chuckled.

Jungkook;
"Well I think your personality is described by the two quotes."
He raised his index.
Jungkook;
"Don't judge a book by its cover."
Then he raised his middle finger.
Jungkook;
"Actions speak louder thank words."

Y/N:
"May I have a definition please?"
He laughed but then the bell rang and he directly stood up.

Jungkook;
"I'll see your work tomorrow and it will be graded."
__

You were on your way home admiring spring 's beauty. When Mina decided to ruin your moment.

Mina;
"Sooooo, what is it with Jungkook?"

Y/N;
"What is it with him?"

Mina:
"You two are getting along so fast."

Y/N:
"Didn't you ask me last time to stop what I was doing? Do you want me to return to irritate him and fight with him?"

Mina:
"Ah shut up! I didn't mean that, you know exactly what I'm pointing to."

Y/N:
"Well, I don't know & I don't want to know."

Mina:
"Com-"

Y/N:
"Shh! Or you'll get a smack on that head."
__

PS:
I'm bad with titles I admit it😅

_______________________________
Thank you for reading💜
Please comment your opinion 💬
And Vote👍
Hope you like it💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

672K 16.2K 31
"We're getting married, but don't expect me to fall for you. This is all fake love." --- BOOK ONE IN THE FAKE LOVE SERIES --- Started: 2018/07/04 End...
179K 5.2K 61
She went to another country to build her career. But she doesn't know about her encounter with the superstar. He is a superstar, a sensational singe...
315K 8.3K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
149K 9.4K 68
••• COMPLETED ••• Warning: 🔞 Jeon Jungkook, a cheerful high school student who falls in love with his teacher after he witnesses something unexpecte...