Rejected | Jensoo

By kraychen

In which Jisoo is rejected by Jennie when she confessed to her, but she's damn persuasive. Started : May 22... More

Disclaimer
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Bonus Chapter!

Chapter Fourteen

5.9K 259 36
By kraychen

Irene's P.O.V

"Aish, I told you the unicorn is better than your pikachu stuff toy!" Jennie whined at my dongsaeng.

I watch them bicker like kids with amusement. When will these two admit they're dating? The maknaes even got into that level faster.

My phone buzzed, indicating that someone sent me a message. I fished my phone out of my pockets.

______________________________________

Twitter
@ kangseul mentioned you in a comment.
______________________________________

I unlocked my phone and opened my twitter.

______________________________________

KSeul
@ kangseul

We should go here! Wdy think??
@ jookim
______________________________________

She tagged me on an adult's playground? Such a dork. But it looks fun anyway. Maybe she's giving signals that we should meet?
______________________________________

EyeRene
@ jookim

Go alone lmao @ kangseul

______________________________________

I giggled while replying. She's not going to get me that easily.

"What are you laughing at?" Jin asked while trying to peek on my phone. I hit him on the head and he grunted loudly.

"Where have you been? You disappeared after breakfast." I raised my eyebrow.

"Maybe some tall blonde guy had a talk with me?" He wiggled his eyebrows and I gave him a 'wow' sound.

"Did you get the guys number? What's his name?" I patted his head.

"I didn't get his number because he said he just knew me and he didn't fully trust me yet, so he gave me his social accounts. I nagged him for hours just for these, such coldness is making me shiver." He winced and pulled out his phone out of his pockets and showed me a guy's twitter account. He's goodlooking huh? This family has high standards, it runs in the blood lol.

"By the way, his name is-" he was about to tell me that guy's name when suddenly Jisoo ran at us while yelling "I'm about to die! Save me please!"

I swear my dongsaeng is a kindergartner in an adult's body.

Jisoo's P.O.V

I just told Jennie that she looked like a dumpling with her cheeks, and now she's 'mad' at me, about to give me my 'death'.

"Joohyun! Save me from the mad mandu!" I yelled while running to their direction. I didn't bother calling her eonni so she raised her eyebrows.

"Do you really expect me to call your name with eonni in verge of death?!" I playfully yelled while hiding behind Jin.

"Yah kids! Let's experience the night life here later, but let's explore here. We already reserved something for all of us that I'm sure were all gonna enjoy!" aunt Dara cheerfully told us.

____

Aunt Dara lied, I'm not enjoying what we're doing right now, how do they expect me to enjoy riding a zip line when I have acrophobia? And now I'm sweating bullets.

"Come on Chu, we're the only ones left in this platform. I'm gonna go first okay? Don't be scared." Jennie assured me and kissed me on my cheek before the guy pushed her off.

"Please don't let me fall." I begged the guy as he chuckled at my request.

"I see you've already fallen for the girl earlier, so you can't fall for the forest below too." he joked and fixed the gears while I chuckled nervously.

"True true, but are there any people who have accidents here? Okay scratch that, it'll make me more nervous!" I hate my self for asking that, now I'm more sweaty and nervous. Great!

"Maybe." he asnwered shortly before pushing me off, not waiting for my reply.

"WHAT THE HELL! I DON'T WANT TO DIE YET! I HAVEN'T EVEN PUSHED AN EMERGENCY BUTTON IN A MALL!" I screamed in panic, adrenaline rushing on me and my heart beating like crazy whilst my hands sweat falls.

Once I made my way to the other platform, I heard them laugh like maniacs. Now my nervousness is gone, along with my treasured dignity. I will remember that guys face!

"Okay you survived that, just two more and we're gonna move to our next activity" Eomma congratulated me with that.

"Are you kidding me? Two more platforms? I won't be surprised if there's a tumor on my body now." I whispered to myself and sighed deeply.

"You okay, Jisoo?" Lisa asked me teasingly, I smiled at her.

"I'm Jisoo, I'm okay!" I fist bumped the air and smirk while she chuckled at me.

_

"Now I'm actually enjoying what we're doing right now." I chuckled as I shoved the meat to my mouth.

"You look like you're gonna piss in your pants back then" Mom butted in and they laughed at me.

"Finish up people, we're gonna go to a night party next!" Dad announced and we cheered.

"Remember, stick up to each other and don't drink too much!" uncle Jiyoung chimed in and we nodded.

_

After a ten-minute drive, we finally arrived at the night party on the sea side, it's also near our hotel so no need to worry about driving home. Only one driver would be needed since we're all in one vehicle.

"It's so colorful here." Eonni said in awe and we agreed.

"Welp, gonna explore ladies. Call me when you guys need me." Jin waved at us. I swear he's gonna flirt anyone here.

"Hey kids, go now. The four of us are just gonna chill here." uncle Jiyoung shooed us while gesturing.

"We know that you rarely go to party or clubs Jisoo-ssi, so we decided to go here." Dad smiled cheekily and I just rolled my eyes. No wonder why I'm weird too, they're literally forcing me to go party and clubbing-well that's because I usually stay home and play games or read book at my room.

The five of us-including me, Jen, Chae, Lis and Irene eonni sat on a comfy sofa with a table infront of us. We were just sitting down and talking. Later then a waiter was putting down drinks, I think beers and cocktails? I don't really know, but we didn't even order yet. He finished putting down the drinks and we looked at him weirdly, thinking that he got the wrong table.

"The man from that table asked me to get this drinks for the rest of you" He said, pointing at appa and I glared at him while they waved at us.

"Gosh, they're really pushing us on this thing, Jisoo." Irene eonni sighed while I nodded.

Oh well, it's free so I guess I can drink as many as I can, the last time I got into a club was two years ago I think?

-

Jennie's P.O.V

After a few drinks, two kids is bickering right now, and it's Lisa and Jisoo. They're really drunk right now, earlier she was complaining about her dad forcing them on this and now the both of them are bickering about why mirrors don't have commercials.

The only sane person on this table was me, of course, and Chaeng the church girl. Not so surprising. I don't count Irene eonni as sane since she was tipsy too while observing the two bicker.

"I'm gonna dance! See ya later ladies!" Jisoo shouted and made her way to the dancing crowd.

"Aish! Don't leave me here you pabo!" Lisa stumbled while following her.

We watched them make their way on the dance floor and dance like worms springled with salt.

"Keep your eyes on them Chaeng, and this eonni too." I said pointing at Irene eonni who is sleeping, her head leaning on the table, she nodded.

I stood up to find the comfort room, which I succeed to do so, I quickly did my stuff and left. I don't like it there, it was eerie and I'm alone. Okay I'm a coward, but don't blame me! I was watching pranks on youtube when I stumbled upon people dressed as clowns and they're props are fake bodies with red paint on the head and they will whack it with the hammer, making the person think that it's a real person and them running for their dear life. Oh god I need to stop and get out of here.

I was making my way to our table when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"Yah! Watch you were-oh, hi there beautiful lady" his annoyed faced immediately turned into a smirking one.

Fucking hell, pervert again! Give me some slack for a while!

"You're blocking the way, now get lost." I said coldly while he got angry.

"Huh, you have the audacity to do that?!" He pulled my wrist and held it tighly as if he's gonna break it.

"S-stop! It hurts." I whimpered and he just smirked.

He was about to put his dirty hands on my waist when someone sucker punched him hard on the face.

I faced my knight in shining armor-and to my surprise it was Jisoo, I didn't know she was that strong to punch a guy, let alone make someone unconscious by her fist.

"Fucking bastard, are you okay Jagi?" She mumbled the first sentence and faced me, her face looking worried and crimson red.

"Yeah, let's get out of here." I slipped my fingers in hers and held it tightly.

I made her sat and lean her head on my shoulder.

"No more drinking and dancing for you. Stay here, with me." I said sternly and she caught me off guard when she tilted her head and mumbled on my neck, her lips brushing against my skin.

"Looks like we need to get home now" aunt Soo Hye eyed the both of us while I nodded.

-

The both of us is in our hotel room now, I was gonna take her to our bed when she puked on her clothes. Oh shit. Can drink beer but can't take the impact tsk tsk.

"Yah Jisoo! Now I have to clean you up." I dragged her to the bathroom and she woke up and put her fist on her eyes, rubbing it.

She looked at her clothes and winced, and took it off without even sparing a glance at me. I didn't know she does work out and has perfectly toned abs?!

I'm blushing hard and she casually brushed her teeth, her eyes closed and when she finished she started to remove her pants, leaving her in her short shorts and tossed it somewhere and threw herself on the bed.

While she did all of that, I was just standing and watching her dumbly while still blushing.

I cleaned myself up and sat beside her, she pulled me down, making me lie down with her.

"I'm sorry for leaving you earlier at the club, Jen." she mumbled.

"No need to say sorry, and you saved me anyways so no worries" I caressed her face.

"Hmm, let's sleeeeeep." She said like a kid and I giggled while we cuddled and drifted to our deep slumber.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

319K 9K 24
The classic story in which the good girl falls for the Bad ass. Jensoo with Bits of Chaelisa. [TopJennie]
138K 3K 39
Compilation of BLACKPINK imagines/ one shots/ aus between the pinks (Jisoo/ Jennie/ Rosé/ Lisa) and (you) female reader. Highest rankings: #1 Jisoo #...
47.1K 1.9K 10
Just Jennie, Lisa and some drama because of Lisa's stupid idea. #43/ 1.2k rosie #72/ 4.3k jenlisa started: 16 dec 2019 published: 7 jan 2020 complete...
1.6M 54.1K 52
How to seduce? BE PART OF THIS CLASS TO LEARN. Start: March 28, 2020 - Completed: May 25, 2020 ***ctto of all the pictures I used***