Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

Por repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... Más

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~21~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~22~

7.4K 232 27
Por repunzel0313

Freyah Kent:

The week has gone past faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Living with Wolf has been an adventure, to say the least. The first day he came back he put me in the guest room while he took over his own room again. Since I didn't have any other clothing because he still doesn't want me to get my things, so I have been prancing about in my underwear or in his clothes around the apartment.

I'm getting really worried for Smokey and I really miss our late night cuddles.

Our routine is, we wake up, we get ready, he goes out, I laze about doing nothing, he comes back, we talk a little, he goes straight to his room after dinner and we go to sleep. We had a sit down during the week where he gave me some pointers for the family get together.

And here we were now, in front of his childhood home. Granted, he now lives in New York so we did have to make the trip over there which took us about an hour to reach. (A/N I think I had previously set the Mortimer series in Chicago, well I changed my mind haha, I don't remember if I mentioned that they were in Chicago or not so... yeah New York!)

Wolf had got me a dress that was actually pretty cute. Not really my go-to style but I must admit it was sweet. It was a simple dress that came just above the knee almost middle thigh, red and white stripes, very faded that looked almost a certain shade of pink with a deep neckline that was cut off in the middle by a knot/ bow in the middle. All held by thin straps.

I must admit it looked really good on me. I was lucky enough that he actually asked me my size if not I don't think the result would have been the same without that very important detail.

We were waiting for the door to open, Wolf had already started his role as a boyfriend as he held my right hand in his rather large one. I started to fiddle about with my cross around my neck. I smiled lightly remembering what happened a few days ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was on the sofa watching telly, looking like proper shit. I had just got my periods, my skin was breaking out, my eyes were tired so I had to wear my glasses. I basically lived in Wolf's hoodies and joggers.

It was quite the awards situation since Wolf had to go out and buy me what I needed for a lady business. He came back to the apartment, scarlet red and not daring to meet my eyes while he handed me what I told him to get.

Anyway, I was distracted by the show I was watching that I didn't see Wolf take a seat next to me on the sofa. I was sipping a cup of tea when he dangled something in my face.

It was a golden chain with a simple cross pendant.

"Oh, my god where did you get this?" I asked setting my cup down and taking it in my hand.

I didn't realise that I didn't have it around my neck anymore. I've had this simple piece of jewellery for what feels like my whole life. I almost cried when he told me what he did.

"It must have been ripped off when Henry attacked you. I found it laying in the ally when I went back there. I had seen you wear it before so I knew it was yours. The chain was broken so I took it to the family jewellers to get it fixed. I'm sorry it took so much time to get it back to you."

He rubbed his neck out of nerves, his eyes looking everywhere but at me. I leaned over to give him a hug that took him by surprise.

"Thank you. You have no idea how much this means to me." I was fighting really hard not to let the tears fall.

I get really emotional when I have my periods and I can cry for the smallest things, but this was really playing with my heartstrings.

"No problem." Was his simple reply as he gave into the hug, wrapping his strong arms around me making me all warm and fuzzy.

I really don't want to leave his arms, they are always so safe. I never had nightmares when I was with him or in his bed for some reason. After our little moment, he helped me clasp the delicate necklace around my neck. His breath fanning my neck, making goosebumps erupt all over my body and I think he knew the effect he had on me because as soon as I turned around we were nose to nose.

Our breaths mingling, it was so hard not to get lost his green eyes. Our gazes shifting from our eyes to our lips and the next thing you know, we are both leaning in. Needless to say that we ended up making out because that was the obvious part, but since then thing have changed in a way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No need to worry." I snapped out of my daydream by the sound of his voice.

"You'll do fine, just make it believable." He concluded making me nodded at him still in a daze before the front door opened wide.

"Wolfy!" A lady that seemed to be in her mid-thirties with blond hair and matching green eyes exclaimed as she embraced Wolf in her arms.

"Hey, mum." He let go of my hand, his warmth leaving with him, to hug his mother back.

"This must be the girl you were talking about." She smiled widely at me taking me in her arms squeezing the air out of me.

I started hitting Wolf's thigh with my free hand that was closest to him three times indicating that I was forfeiting this hug. To my luck, he seemed to have understood what I was doing because he came to my rescue.

"Mum, I think that's enough. Let my girl breathe."

He chuckled a little but all I heard was: My girl.

She led us into this gorgeous house that was massive. I was trying to get every little detail imprinted in my mind as new members of the family came to introduce themselves.

So far I had met, his dad, all his brothers and the twin sisters. We made our way to the garden with Everleigh chatting my ear off to which I just smiled and nodded feeling overwhelmed by everything. In the garden were three older looking men around the barbecue, while there was a small group of women sitting the garden set-tie. The screams of children playing could be heard and in fact, there was the same little boy from the supermarket joined by a little girl with black hair and the brightest blue eyes I had ever seen besides my own. Both were being chased by a man with brown hair.

"Everyone, this is Freyah. She is Wolf's girlfriend." Everleigh introduced me to the group, all eyes turned to me which made me more nervous than I already was.

Turned out the three men of the barbie were his uncles, Paul, Ray and Benjamin. The ladies were his aunts, Annie and Victoria as well as his sister Rose. The boy was Lloyd like last time his father, Kendyn, was the man chasing them and the little girl was Anastasia, Wolf's cousin.

"So, where is the man of the hour?" His voice sounded from behind me as he wrapped his arm around my waist taking a swig of his beer.

"He's asleep for the moment, he should be up soon for lunch and then presents," Rose answered him.

"Who are you talking about?" I whispered to Wolf as he led us to sit on one of the garden sofas that were in the shade.

"My nephew Luke, he is Rose and Kendyn's second son. He's turning two." I nodded unconsciously leaning closer to him feeling intimidating to be surrounded by so many people.

"So, Freyah, how long have you two been dating? Wolf sure kept you his little secret." Everleigh started the conversation during the lunch.

All the family was around the table except for Ben and Vic's eldest son and his little bunch because they were busy with his wife's family.

"Umm just about three months now," I repeated the well-rehearsed plan that Wolf and I came up with.

"Where did you meet?" Annie was next to add.

"In the club, she was dancing and she caught my eye." Wolf gave the answer this time his eyes meeting mine, making a light blush appear on my freckled cheeks.

"Whereabouts in Ireland are you from?" Asher's imposing voice brought a silence over the table.

"I was born in Dublin, but grew up on the outskirts of Galway, sir," I responded politely.

"What made you come to America?" He continued.

"For personal reasons and to start new." I avoided his gaze, it really made me feel uncomfortable.

I felt like he was analysing me, trying to read me and crack the persona I was in.

"What sort of personal reasons if it's ok to ask." He pushed.

Bad memories started to come back to the surface, memories I was desperately trying to forget.

"Dad..." Wolf warned taking my hand in his to let me know he had my back.

"It's alright Wolf, I will answer the question."

I took a deep breath, lifting my head to meet Mr Mortimer.

"I left because of my parents' death and my brother's disappearance. Everyone in town knew my story, dare I say the whole of Ireland and so I needed to escape all that." I truthfully spoke.

A tension was looming in the air after I had said that. I kind of felt bad, I mean I could have invented something silly but of course, I had to be truthful about my situation. The lunch went on, the birthday cake was out, the song was sung and now we were left to our own devices after the presents were opened.

The kids were playing around as I continued to talk to Wolf's sisters and Mother since his uncles had left. We were talking about random stuff when a loud pitch scream followed by cries could be heard in the garden sending everyone on alert.

"MUUUMMMY!" Lloyd cried his little eyes out as he was brought in his father's arms to his mother.

Clear tears running down his cheeks, his face red from all the screaming. Rose tried to call him down, holding his close to her chest running her hand in his hair. She looked down seeing that his knee was scrapped with little blood dots forming where the skin broke the most.

"Babe, could you get the nappy bag, there are some plasters in there and ask mum for the antiseptic, the one for kids that doesn't sting. Please, thank you." Kendyn nodded giving a kiss on his son's head before fetching what his wife asked him.

Lloyd's cried were down to some whimpering and hiccups which broke my heart. Wolf had gone back to conversing with his brother Damon. I poked his side gaining his attention.

"What's the matter Fire?" He asked giving me his full attention and I could see that the nickname did not go unnoticed by his brother.

"Do you have a coin or something of that size for me please?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

He sighed before reaching into his pant pocket for a coin. I thanked him by kissing his cheek, something neither of us expected. His eyes bulged out of their sockets as my cheeks turned red once more.

I made my way closer to Rose and Lloyd, Ken had come back and was starting to get the things ready to sort out his son's knee.

"Hey little lad, would you like to see a magic trick?" I cooed ganging his attention.

I smiled at him, showing my hands so that he sees that I had nothing before reaching behind his ear and retrieving the coin. He gasped and put his little hand behind his ear thinking that there would be more.

I giggled at his little-shocked face as he sucked his thumb and held his bunny closer to his nose while still being rocked back and forth by his mother. I continued doing tricks to distract him.

"There, all done," Kendyn announced getting back up.

"Thank you Freyah, you avoided another cry fest." You could see the gratitude in her eyes.

"Where did you learn to do that?" One of the twins asked, I still don't know who is who so don't ask me which one it was.

"My brother used to do that all the time when I got hurt to distract me. It's a simple trick really but it works every time." I smiled back at them.

The day came to an end for which I was very grateful for. The girls came me their numbers just in case I needed them and Everleigh certainly did not take no for an answer.

Now all I was looking for was a good night sleep.

_______________________

extra long chapter!!! whoop whoop!
My flight is delayed because of the thunderstorms going on right now, hoping to get on that plane after the storm but it doesn't sound hopeful...
wish me luck, this is going to be a long flight...
Updates on my Instagram 🔽🔽🔽

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

297K 7.9K 42
She's troublesome. He lives for trouble. Both embedded with their own secrets and lies. A girl who's self-destruction leads her to a camp for delinqu...
236K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...
3.2K 861 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...
125K 1.8K 9
I felt the bed dip as he sat down on the other side but I focused solely on my task until I was done. "This is a pillow barrier. Meaning, you don't b...