Love Struck Swapped

By ChristopherWeeb

Two love struck teens find the way to true love. More

Christopher's Dream

34 0 0
By ChristopherWeeb

Christopher , a boy with lightish blonde, almost green hair sat in his bed thinking of his beautiful senpai named Lana , she had long red here. She wasn't real though, she was an imaginary girl, the perfect nicest most beautiful girl. The smartest girl. He thought if only she was real.

He was lonely. He just wanted to love a perfect girl. Who had a good face, a good heart, a good body, just the perfect girl. Nobody was what he wanted. He wanted royalty. He didn't want a mean girl, a tsundere, a ugly girl, fat girl. He wanted perfect.

His mother called him in for dinner, he wasn't in the mood. "GO AWAY MOM, I HATE YOU IM FACETIMING MY GIRLFRIEND!" He yelled at his mom, his eyes widened as he realized he didn't have a girlfriend. And he wasn't face timing anyone. "I mean- I-I..." he stuttered. "You have a girlfriend?" His mother yelled from across the house. Christopher didn't reply. "Lana , I long to meet you..." He sighed.  He turned on the TV and fell asleep 30 minutes into a romance movie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
124K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...