Diabolik Lovers: Yui's little...

By nopelwrites

You are the sister of Yui, great right? Not really. Your name is Yuki Kamori, you arrive to the mansion with... More

Character info:
Chapter 1: arriving to the sakamaki's....
Chapter 2: meeting them and first bite..
Chapter 3: school
Chapter 4: Pervert and a game of chase
Chapter 5: Cordelia
Chapter 6: A suprize at the mall
Chapter 7: Sleepless night
Chapter 8: Mukami Brothers
Chapter 9: getting her back
Chapter 10: The Awakening
New character
Chapter 11: Family visit and a new friend
Chapter 12
Holy crap
Chapter 13: Jake...?
Chapter 14: (dont know what to call this chapter)
Face reveal??? 🤭 (edited again)
Chapter 15: Nightmare
Chapter 16:  Familiar Faces (lemon??? Maybe???)
Chapter 17: Why do you hate me?
heyyy

THANK YOU!!

4.3K 31 0
By nopelwrites

Whats up my beauties and gentle beauties! Thank you so much guys!! Over 1,000 reads!! I'm so happy! 😁😁
I never thought I would get this many reads but I was wrong!

And as you all know, School is just around the corner. I probably won't update as much as usual cause of homework and all that jazz. And I'm going to play soccer this year again so, my updates will probably only be once or three times a month. So if I don't update every month just know that I'm busy.

I will not update on Saturdays cause that's when I have my soccer games.

Welp, that's all I wanted to talk about, BU-BYE!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 1.9K 32
You are the younger sister of Yui Komori and you both were sheltered by the church your whole life. You weren't the type to show emotions very well t...
224K 4.2K 22
You are Yui's sister, the beautiful popstar who everyone adores, but a few days after your concert your sister Yui called you and said that you are g...
22K 342 20
Yui became a vampire and got married to Ayato and a few months later she got pregnant by Ayato. Though Yui was Ayato's bride she wasn't always happy...
58.8K 2.5K 23
I'm Yami Kakudo. I was really good friends with the Sakamaki and the Mukami brothers when I was little, but the good times didn't last long. My fam...