Wolfgang | 3 | {COMPLETED}

By repunzel0313

So Fire, what would you like to drink?" "Fire? " She raised her eyebrows at me. I just shrugged. "Well yea... More

Disclaimer
~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
Sorry...
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
Mortimer series
~19~
~20~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
Werewolf story?
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
~42~
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~56~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
Save the date
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
Epilogue
Thank you and other info
Covers
Her damon
Q&A

~21~

7.2K 227 25
By repunzel0313

the song that plays in the background when she bakes: Bang dem sticks, Meghan Trainor

Freyah Kent:

I don't remember falling asleep last night but it seems as if I have been brought to bed, supposedly by Wolf since I ended up in his bed again in the same outfit as the day before. It was really weird to be here, my whole situation was twisted.

To sum up, all the past events that have happened in the last what? Four days? Something like that?

I caught my boyfriend cheating, I dumped him, I got very drunk, trashed my ex's car, make out with my boss and the person I was supposed to get intel on, ended up in his bed, got the embarrassment of my life, got back to work, got attacked and almost kidnapped by my ex, before that I made out with my boss again, got saved by my boos, fainted, woke up in his bed again, got into a deal with him, became him fake girlfriend and switched sides. I think that sums it up.

I got out of bed with much struggle, went to his bathroom as if it were my own and make myself a little more presentable. I came out of the room, on a mission to find Wolf and sure enough, I did. He was sat at the kitchen table dressed in a light grey suit, white shirt, baby blue tie and smart shoes, sitting on his coffee, reading today's newspaper and man did he look mighty fine!

"Morning," I mumbled.

"Morning."

I started making myself something to eat and drink, turning the kettle on.

"Umm, do you have any-" I started turning around when he cut me off.

"Top cupboard, second shelf just in front of you." He answered not looking up from the newspaper.

I turned around not sure what else to do and open the cupboard and saw on the second shelf the English breakfast tea. My eyes widened as I got my tea ready. I sat on the chair opposite him taking the first sip.

"How did you know I was looking for this and not coffee or something?" I asked generally confused.

"My mum drinks that all the time, she's English but grew up in Australia. With you being Irish I just assumed you would have the same tea. Looks like I'm right." A smirk graced his lips looking at me.

His gaze was so intense I started to blush not being used to all this attention first thing in the morning. I tried to hide behind my cup of tea without great success. We both finished our cups before it was time for him to leave to go to the club and what not.

"Oh, before I leave here are the ground rules." He started looking at me with no emotions framing his face.

"Rule 1: no leaving the apartment, if you do I will know about it.

Rule 2: so snooping around, you won't find anything apart from a few family photos and old credit card receipts.

Rule 3: no answering any of my calls on the house phone, leave the answering machine apart if it's me, then you pick up.

If you need to phone me for any reason, use the house phone, my office number is in it. The kitchen is at your service, I'm pretty sure there is all you need to survive the day.

And please do not burn this place down."

I nodded at each, thinking about ways to work around them while he has his back turned. I don't follow rules, especially when they are stupid ones like that. Does he honestly believe I won't do some snooping around while he is gone? Of course, I will.

We bid our goodbyes and he was off to the club making sure to lock the front door behind him as he left.

I lazed about on the sofa for a bit watching the hustle and bustle of the working city below me through the big wall windows before I decided it was time to get ready for the day and find ways to entertain myself.

I headed back into the en-suite, grabbing the bag that Tony brought me heading off to the shower. I took time under the water, loving the rush of hot water burn my skin at each drop. I didn't have any of my normal products so I settled for what Wolf had which consider of old spice products ultimately making me smell like a boy.

I got out using three towels because it seems he didn't; t get the memo to get me bigger ones so like last time I had one around my waist, one in my hair and the last one for my chest area. I stepped over to the bag opening it up.

"Let's see what Tony boy got me," I said to myself.

I rolled my eyes seeing as he had only put my good lingerie in the bag, all the matching sets as well as some of my work dresses that were very slutty, to say the least. I never really wear them for fun, it's for when I have to bring a target in for questioning that I wear those specific dresses.

I silently cursed Tony for thinking that this was a good idea for me since I was staying here. With not much of a choice, I settled with a midnight blue lace set after drying myself off. I took a quick look in the mirror, surprised that my bruises aren't actually that bad. I'm just still really sore from everything.

I stepped out of the bathroom not really caring that I was in my underwear since I was home alone. I towel dried my hair and looked through the bag to find the hairbrush I saw when I first opened the bag. I was still pretty tired from the past day's events so I slipped my glasses on and grabbed the hoodie I slept with and chucked it back on since it was pretty chilly this morning.

Lunchtime arrived faster than anticipated and since I cannot cook for love nor money I just ate a banana and a yoghurt that was in the fridge. I was sitting on the kitchen counter swinging my legs back and forth when I bright idea came to mind.

Its been a while since I have done this but I guess I need to get back in the mood. I needed to know the ins and outs of this apartment in the unlikely event of some shit happening here, plus I was bored and this was a great opportunity to use my time wisely all while snooping around in the process.

I started playing with the locks, making sure that I knew how to open them from the inside as well as out, granted, for the windows it was a little more complex to test my 'outside' opening, but for the rest, it worked out fine.

After about two hours of fiddling about and snooping ( I didn't find anything of interest BTW) I got bored once more. I was still freezing so I thought my not put the temperature up. Once I found the heating box thing on the wall I was trying to figure out how the hell It worked but since we are in some fancy arsed place there were way more buttons than it needed so I just hoped for the best.

I managed to get the temperature up a little which was fine. I went back into the kitchen and decided to bake something. I may not be able to cook but baking, that I can. I got all the ingredients I needed out to make cookies.

Feeling as it was too silent I walked over back to the living room looking for something that could resemble a sound system. I would have used my phone but Wolf took it away so that I stayed cut off from the world, besides it was broken when I got jumped.

After finding what I wanted I searched for an album that could possibly float my boat when I fell on the most unlikely cd you could ever find in a gang leader's house.

A Meghan Trainor CD.

Like for real, the dude has one of these. I started laughing under my breath and for the fun of it put the disk in the machine and let the album play.

I was mixing the second batch of batter, moving and dancing along to the music lip sinking with M Train when I voice startled me.

"I didn't know you liked it loud and big." he motioned down with his eyes, referring to the song that was playing in the background.

I gasped almost making a mess with the batter and the bowl.

"I wouldn't mind coming home to this every day if you stayed dressed like that." His eyes roaming my body from top to bottom.

I followed his eyes only now realising that I was only in a lacy bra with matching panties remembering that I had taken the hoodie off when I got too hot.

I felt my face got hot, burning from the embracement of getting caught like this in front of him. I cleared my throat regaining my composure. I placed the bowl on the counter grabbing the fresh plate of warm cookies off the side.

"Cookie?" I asked my voice coming out squeaky making me cringe inwardly at the sound.

"Sugar and spice and everything nice." He called out using the remote control to turn the music down.

I Cleary knew that I was the spice and the cookie the sugar, I already felt really awkward just standing there. I had loosed his tie, popping the first three buttons of his shirt, exposing a little of his defined chest.

"It's rude to stare you know."

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw his smugly smiling at me. He took the plate, taking a seat at the table before shoving one in his mouth. He started chewing like it didn't affect him before his eyes widened and quickly took another one devouring it.

"Shit, these are amazing." He all but moaned eating a few more.

I reached over and snatched the plate away from him.

"Don't eat all of them, save some for later. I'm making another batch so don't worry they won't run out." I chuckled under my breath seeing him act like a child.

I continued in the kitchen, putting the new batch in the oven after washing my hands-free of the dough.

I could feel his eyes burning on the back of my head, I still hadn't changed nor even tried to cover myself up. I have a good enough body, I had curves in the right placed, a decent arse and a big enough rack to satisfy any man.

"It's rude to stare you know." I quoted back to him what he had told me earlier, effectively breaking him from his staring.

"What's with the Meghan Trainor CD?" I decided to put an end to the heavy silence that was embracing us.

"Oh, that? I forgot I had it to be honest. It's my little sisters' CD. They must have left it here the last time they came and I just put it away with the rest of the cd's by habit I guess." He shrugged, I believed him, it made sense but there was a little part of me that thought that he was a fangirl deep down.

"Speaking off family, next week if that family event I was talking to you about so I'll get you something to wear, just be prepared. My family is not very conventional, and that's putting it nicely."

Oh boy, what have I gotten myself into?

_______________________

hello, my loves!

just a little note to say that updates might be a little all over the place for the next couple of days. 

the reason?

I'm officially moving to England, my flight is tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I will have a million things to do and get into a new routine and get settled with that before I actually have time to post something. 

so sorry in advance for that. 

sooooo, up next: Freyah is going to meet Wolf's family! 

how do you think that will go?

will something happen? 

stay tuned! 

xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 861 23
*Book One Of The Federation Series* Silvia Eastman was only five when her parents were murdered in front of her by a pack of infamous rogues. The emo...
1.3M 19.7K 77
I wish I could just go to a corner and hide. pretend I don't exist. This club/ party type thing, whatever you call this place where I'm at, I could...
1M 27.5K 79
[A SWEET MAFIA ROMANCE] Nicole thought that her life would be easy now after she left behind all the memories of an awful night, which led to an unex...
238K 11.9K 103
"You're playing with fire Safania." "Good thing I don't burn." The last words he spoke before throwing me onto my bed sounded like a threat, but felt...