Rebirth

Bởi GayTrashLord666

(This is a sequel to My Angel From the Sky. Please read that story before continuing onto this one). "Do you... Xem Thêm

WARNING!!!!!!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Demon in the Temple
Chapter 2: Secrets
Chapter 3: The Fall
Chapter 4: 100 Years
Chapter 5: Great Plateau Adventure
Chapter 6: The Beast
Chapter 7: The Shrines
Chapter 8: King of Hyrule
Chapter 9: A Past Revealed
Chapter 10: To Kakariko
Chapter 11: Night in the Stable
Chapter 12: Impa, the Sheikah Elder
Chapter 13: Impa's Tale
Chapter 14: Hateno Village
Notice
Chapter 15: Hateno Tech Lab
Chapter 16: I Want to Know
Chapter 17: The Divine Beasts
Chapter 18: The Princess
Chapter 19: The Blood Moon
Chapter 20: Rito Village
Chapter 21: Revali's Landing
Chapter 22: Teba the Rito. Boarding Vah Medoh!
Chapter 23: Farewell, Revali
Chapter 24: Silent Princesses
Chapter 25: Disguises
Chapter 26: Riju, the Gerudo Chief
Chapter 28: Battle with Kohga
Chapter 29: Thunder Helm
Chapter 30: Injury
Chapter 31: Divine Beast Vah Naboris
Chapter 32: Sav'orq Urbosa
Chapter 33: Let's Keep Going
Chapter 34: Enter Prince Sidon!
Chapter 35: Pathway
Chapter 36: Zora's Domain Part One
Chapter 37: Zora's Domain Part Two
Chapter 38: Mipha and Link
Chapter 39: Ghirahim's Pain
Thank you for 2K!
Chapter 40: Shock Arrows
Chapter 41: On the Lake
Chapter 42: Divine Beast Vah Ruta; Until We Meet Again, Mipha
Chapter 43: Gratitude
Chapter 44: To Death Mountain
Chapter 45: Goron City
Chapter 46: Yunobo and Daruk
A/N (IMPORTANT)
Christmas Special!
A/N
Chapter 47: Catch Ya Later Daruk!
Chapter 48: Planning...?
Chapter 49: Never Gonna Forget Again
Chapter 50: To Hyrule Castle!
Chapter 51: Calamity Ganon? Part 1
Chapter 52: Calamity Ganon? Part 2
Chapter 53: Back to Square One
Chapter 54: Hello Again Master
Small A/N (I FUCKING FOUND THEM)
Chapter 55: Invading the Castle
Chapter 56: Final Fight Part 1
Chapter 57: Final Fight Part 2
Chapter 58: Last Quest
Chapter 59: Welcome Back!
Epilogue (Chapter 60: Free to Be With You Again)

Chapter 27: Infiltration of the Yiga Clan Hideout

228 15 8
Bởi GayTrashLord666

Ghirahim had done well in trudging through the valley. So far, none of the banana-crazed ninjas have shown up. Nonetheless the demon continued to walk through the valley until he had reached the very end.

Ghirahim found himself on a pedestal surrounded by lit torches, the symbol of the Yiga Clan plastered on banners all around the room. The demon observed each and every one of them, checking to see if there was any way he could find an entrance. Deciding that checking behind each and every one of them would take too much time, he used his magic to conjure up his infamous black throwing knives. He proceeded to light them on fire using the flames surrounding the pedestal he stood on and, with a flick of his wrists, the flaming knives flew to the banners, lighting them all on fire.

A few keese flew out of two of them, and the others were completely empty, but one way peeked his interest.

It was a hallway made of stone that led to a staircase. Ghirahim entered the hallway and went up the stairs, scoffing at the horrid design of the place. He understood they needed to be 'secretive', but at least make your place look presentable! The demon went forward, not even paying attention to the cage that sat in front of him. He doubted there was anyone inside anyway. No one was foolish enough to mess with the clan, so there was no need to save any prisoners.

He then continued to make his way down the other set of stairs until he heard whistling. The demon froze up as he saw a light coming around the corner and towards him. Ghirahim jumped behind the wall nearby, peeking over just enough to see who it was.

It was one of those bigger Yiga members, walking and whistling while holding a torch. No doubt he was on guard for any intruders seeking out the many riches they stole. He took a quick look around, and feeling satisfied that he saw no one continued forward until he disappeared behind the wall. Ghirahim let out a sigh of relief, and moved from behind the wall to climb the stone column in front of him. He climbed it to the very top, noticing the small staircase nearby as well as the other guard.

"Shit..." he cursed. "How am I supposed to get past him?"

Ghirahim started to search around the room for anything he could use when he noticed a batch of bananas sitting atop a wooden shelf held up by a very thin stick. The demon smirked as his plan unfolded in his mind, and when he knew no one would notice he jumped down the column and went down the staircase and hid behind one of the large, stone slabs by the other guard.

The demon then summoned another blade like earlier and threw it at the stick holding up the shelf, allowing the bananas to fall and catching the guard's attention. The Yiga walked a bit closer to inspect what was there and perked up at the sight of the yellow fruit. Then, skipping like a happy school-girl, the Yiga went to devour the fruit. Ghirahim took this chance to sneak past him and through the door.

Ghirahim smirked to himself as he walked past the guard so casually. "Ha. This is far too easy..." he chuckled.

Ghirahim moved onward up some more stairs and found himself in a large room...with even more guards. The demon hid behind the doorway so he wouldn't be caught. He internally sighed at this predicament.

"This is going to be a long mission..."

Ω

Link rolled over onto his other side, a dribble of saliva leaking from his mouth as he dreamed peacefully. A smile was glued to his face as he thought of eating a delicious meal with Zelda and Ghirahim, obviously one that he himself cooked, in his little home. Not only did the thought of having his companions there make him feel cheerful, but also the food. Though the thought of his friends being there was much more important........

Okay, it was mainly the food that made him happy.

But anyway, Link's joyful slumber was interrupted by the sound of someone rustling through the tent. The blond opened his eyes to see who it was, expecting Ghirahim to be the one to wake up him. But when the hero actually opened his eyes... The demon was nowhere to be found.

Instead there was a rather meek looking man wearing a pair of strange boots. He looked at the hero with a skeptical expression.

"What are you doing here in this tent?" he asked. "Are you trying to find a way into town?"

The blond wasn't sure what to do. Where was Ghirahim? Who was this guy? And what was up with his shoes?

Link shook his head a little bit as he glanced around, still not seeing the demon anywhere. This wasn't good at all...

"Excuse me..." he signed, a hopeful look on his face as his mind subconsciously feared the man not being able to understand him. "Have you seen a tall man with white hair? He sort of looked like a girl from afar?"

"Hm? Oh, are you talking about that girl I saw heading towards the Karusa Valley?" the man asked. "Wait... That was a dude!?"

Link didn't even pay attention to the insult the man had thrown at his crush--yes, he was now referring to the demon as a crush. He had kissed him after all--but rather at the fact that Ghirahim had gone behind his back and went to the hideout alone. He could be in danger! Didn't he promise to talk about this with the hero when they woke up?

Link, blinded by a mix of furious worry and overwhelming fear for demon's safety, grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt with a snarl. His previously big, calm, blue orbs were now narrowed and piercing as he looked down at the man in front of him, who was cowering in fear.

"When?" he growled.

"I-I uh wha-at?"

"When did you see him!?" the hero repeated, shaking the man furiously.

"La-ast night!" he replied. "I-I saw him last night. Just a little bit after the moon started rising! Just please, let me go!"

Link released the man, dropping him to the sandy ground beneath them, and went to grab his supplies. He put his bow, sword, shield and quiver of arrows on his back and walked out of the tent, sending a half-genuine 'sorry' to the man for treating him so poorly. He did feel guilty for lashing out like that but he had something much more important to worry about.

He had to save Ghirahim. He could be in trouble! He just had to...

Ω

After making his way through the other guards, though he had a few close calls, Ghirahim managed to get to the center of the clan's headquarters (of course this took having to move a freaking stone wall that wasn't even a wall in the first place). The demon put his hands on his hips as he walked forward and closer to the center of the room. 

There was nothing around really. Just some decorations he had seen throughout the entire underground structure and a giant bottomless pit at the very center of it all. But when the demon took a few more steps closer to the pit, a short man wearing a Yiga Clan uniform that looked rather pudgy came out of nowhere in a puff of smoke.

"Oh my... How did you get in here?" he asked, most likely grinning underneath that mask of his. Ghirahim stood, not feeling very amused by the presence of this man here, when said Yiga jumped back in shock. "Wait, you're Demon Lord Ghirahim, aren't you!?"

Ghirahim rollled his eyes at this. "You don't say? Tell me, how many other human looking creatures do you see with white hair as beautiful as mine?"

The Yiga clapped his hands like an excited child as he danced around a bit. "Oh, goodness yes! It really is you! We knew you'd come back to avenge your master some day! Now with you on our side, that hero doesn't stand a chance!"

"Um..."

"Oh, pardon my rudeness Milord," the man apologized with a bow. "Please, allow me to introduce myself! I am the leader of the Yiga, the clan whose sole purpose is to revive and bring back the reign of your master Ganon, Master Kohga! It is an honor and pleasure to serve you and our beloved Ganon, Lord Ghirahi-"

"Okay, I'm going to have to stop you right there," the demon frowned. "First and foremost, I do not go by that wretched title any longer. I am a lord of nothing, not anymore, and I have long accepted that. Secondly, I am not here for the likes of you. I am here for the heirloom of the Gerudo that you stole."

Kohga lifted himself up from the bow. "Oh? Oh, right! Of course! It is much safer in your hands, surely, but why would you-"

"I am not finished!" Ghirahim growled. "Third of all, I do not serve that boar anymore either. He is no master of mine, and is a pathetic excuse of a reincarnation of my true master, Demise. Fourth, sorry to destroy your dreams--though if I were to be brutally honest I could care less--but I stand by the hero's side in all of this. I can't let this world be destroyed, and certainly not by the likes of you weak fools."

Kohga frowned under his mask, his posture straightening and his arms crossing over his chest as his eyes narrowed as well.

"I see... Are you sure you don't want to join our side?"

"I've never been more certain..."

"Well then... That's too bad... You would have been much safer you know."

The Yiga snapped his fingers and, before Ghirahim could even understand what was going on, a pair of those larger ninjas jumped down and bound the demon tightly with rope. Ghirahim fought with all of his might but with no luck. Everything became a blur in the moment, and he suddenly felt something pricking his neck making him feel woozy.

The Yiga then released the demon, who fell to the floor. He couldn't stand up. He felt too weak, and he certainly couldn't feel the magic he had before. He lifted his head a little to glare at Kohga.

"What- Ngh... Wha-at have you d-done to m-me...?"

"We drained you of your magic of course!" Kohga cackled. "Can't have a powerful demon lord running a muck here and ruining our plans, can we? Oh... But I forgot, you no longer go by that title now do you? I guess you're just an average demon now, a weak one at that. How humiliating!"

Kohga laughed along with the guards who had held the demon down. Ghirahim couldn't believe this... Taken down by a clan of fools! He tried to push himself onto his feet, but his hands were bound tightly to his sides. It wasn't like it would work anyway either. He barely had any energy to stay awake.

Slowly, the laughter had starting growing faint and the demon's vision began to become blurry. Then before he knew it, Ghirahim had passed out in front of the enemy...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

785 43 36
Jayden was never meant to be a prince, but when he gets adopted by the king and queen, he has to prepare himself for the challenges ahead. Luckily, h...
171K 4.4K 31
*Warning: Mature themes* [BoyxBoy Story] *Read Tags* He steps closer to me with an intense gaze. "How could you forget me? After everything?" He sai...
19.9K 164 4
On a late evening in the land of Hyrule, one woman finds herself stuck in the middle of a sudden, raging storm. After traveling through the mud, even...
44.1K 1.7K 22
Link being sent back in time didn't save Hyrule. Ganondorf is still refusing to give up his attempts to take over Hyrule and Link is tasked with fin...