OC One Shots

By _itssamanthaa

A little book to write out the random story ideas I get in my head. These are my personal OCs that I created... More

Characters
Characters Pt. 2
Holiday Spirit| Tom & Ava
Mr. Graves| Percival & Lucy
Scowl| Severus & Lucia
King or Queen| Thranduil & Loranna
Something new| Loki & Colette
The Captain's Lady| Captain Salazar & Freya
Dream|Tom & Ava
Amor |Captain Salazar & Freya
Warmth| Severus & Lucia
Wife| Tom & Ava
Attraction| Percival Graves & Lucy
Obsidian & Saphire| Severus & Lucia
Loneliness| Tom & Ava
Coincidence | Michael Langdon & Estela White
Three Words| Tom & Ava
Professor| Tom & Ava
Unlikely Savior| Camino Del Rio & Erica

Reunited| Captain Salazar & Freya

377 6 5
By _itssamanthaa

Guess this could be considered part 3 of Salazar and Freya's story 🤷🏼‍♀️

The pirate captain must believe Salazar to be daft. He thought he could converse with his remaining crew members without Salazar knowing. Even if he wasn't near, his own crew would give him the information. He had eyes and ears everywhere on their ghostly ship.

He was informed by Santos that Barbossa and his men were whispering of a sea witch. None of them had seen her in person, but there was a strange look on Barbossa's face. He clearly knew the woman they spoke of. But who was this strange woman the pirates were both in awe and terrified of. What made her that way to them? Who was she?

Salazar listened intently as Santos recounted how she was described. A beautiful, young woman with golden hair and stormy eyes. Sharp features and a lithe body that moved like a serpent. But something about her unsettled the pirates that have crossed her path. Her temper was fierce and her voice was misleadingly gentle. Even with her beauty, there were rumors of a ghastly face in times of weakness. Weakness that was remedied with the taking of another's youth. She was eternal.

Had Salazar been alive, he no doubt would have chills run through his body. Even then, the woman sounded eerily similar to his love. But she would be old now after a full life. He had accepted that fact long ago.

"Capitán, we are approaching a ship."

Salazar removed himself from thoughts of his previous life to face Lesaro. He gave him a firm nod before going to the helm. He let a grin stretch on his cracked face. Another interfering ship to tear apart. Something to bide their time as they hunted down the Sparrow. Soon the ship rose above the water and crashed onto the middle of the quant ship, the Mary eating it up happily. Screams filled the air along with the ghostly laughter of the cursed crew.

...

He was there, the Sparrow. He was so close Salazar could feel it. The Silent Mary sailed after the Sparrow's ship where it was docked along the island. Too focused on his revenge, he gave little care to the split in the sea. Years of being imprisoned to the triangle desensitized him and his men to the strange occurrences in the sea. Nothing surprised him.

Upon realizing they couldn't follow after Sparrow down to the bottom of the sea, Salazar needed to find a way to be on land. His attention was brought back to his crew when their prisoner gave a struggle. An idea popped into Salazar's head; he could use the boy.

As Salazar descended into the parting of the sea, his crew took to the water. Now they would get Sparrow and no trident could save him.

Miles away, a dark ship was sailing with purpose when the ripple from the sea parting rocked it. The ship's captain was standing along the railing facing the direction it came from and looked up when the ripple was felt. Their hand gripped the railing tighter knowing what that meant. They would not have to wait much longer now. But they couldn't interfere yet, not while certain events needed to occur.

The second in command of the ship went up to his captain. "We should arrive just when we need to. Are there any other preparations needed prior to gathering our guests?"

The captain shook their head, "everything is ready. We can't go off our current path now."

"Yes, of course." With that, he left his captain alone to rally the rest of the crew.

After what felt like hours, the gap in the sea began to close and the Black Pearl was sailing away in victory. The sun was setting by the time the dark, lithe ship made its destination. The various crew members were hurrying along the deck preparing for the upcoming events.

"Everyone to their assigned tasks! It is imperative we do this correctly." The captain walked along the east-side deck, studying the water along it. Underneath lied what they seek.

Men ran along the deck past their captain to ready the ropes. None of them truly understood the method of attaining bodies buried in the sea. But their captain insisted it would work and they should trust their word. No one wanted to doubt the captain and so they did as asked, without question.

It took until the sun was nearly gone, but they finished what they meant to. Multiple bodies were lining the deck, some with injuries while others were just cold. Lifeless bodies that needed to be filled with warmth again. Only one of the five was seriously injured, blood still dripping out. He was brought to a separate room, the captain's quarters, to be healed. The rest would be brought back in time.

The captain stood in the room as the on-board doctor attended to their wounded guest. The bloody sword responsible for the man's injury was laying on the floor. The captain stared at the offending object, taking notice of the details on its handle. They got it out just in time before it became a problem for the man's survival. But the injury was serious enough to require medical assistance before the captain could use their own methods. Then nothing would be left of the injury other than a scar.

...

After a week, it was time for the man to awaken. The others saved with him were well on their way to recovery and found little tasks to do on the ship. The language barrier caused a slight issue among the crew members however. The captain had no issue, having been accustomed to the Spanish dialect. In time, the Spaniards would be easier to understand for the rest and they will adapt themselves.

"Your Capitán is awake and conversing with his men."

The captain turned to the second in command and gave a smile. "Good. How is he Fen?"

The man, Fen, shrugged. "As well as one would be when they're brought back to life a second time." He leaned against the door to the captain's quarters. "You know he's asking for the captain, very demandingly may I add."

"I wouldn't expect anything less." They stepped out of the room together and stopped when noticing the circle of men conversing. "And is he angry?"

"Of course, but it's subdued. For now at least." He placed a hand on his captain's shoulder. "You can't delay him any longer Freya."

Freya sighed and turned to Fen. "I know. I'm excited to be near him again, the real him."

Fen raised an eyebrow, "but you're nervous?"

"Wouldn't you be?"

Smirking, Fen nodded. "No doubt. But I've never known you to be scared like this."

Freya rolled her eyes. "It is not fear I feel, merely apprehension." She paused and took a breath. "I'm not the same person I used to be."

"Is anyone after going through what you have? Or him for that matter?"

Before she could respond, a crew member called out to her. She briefly registered him mumbling about the Spaniards giving her high praise to their captain in appreciation. She had her back to the group of men addressing her, but there was one gaze on her back that held the most weight. Fen gave her a nod in encouragement as someone approached them.

"Señorita, I thank you for saving me and my men. We are in your debt," came the deep, accented rumble of the Spanish captain.

Freya stood straighter and turned her head to the side to acknowledge him. Meeting Fen's eyes, she smiled slightly. Deciding she had stalled long enough, she slowly turned to face the man she hadn't seen in so long.

Salazar felt his chest tighten when the woman turned to him fully. It couldn't be real. This woman couldn't be his love from so many years ago, young and alive. He was prepared to return to land to learn of her passing or the existence of a new life, a family. Yet here she was, a captain herself of her own ship.

Salazar cleared his throat, feeling overwhelmed. "Amor."

Freya smiled slyly at him. "Tesoro." She took a step closer to him, "it feels good to see you again. I've missed you dearly."

Salazar met her half way and they stood in front of each other. Freya hesitantly reached a hand out to run her fingers through his hair. She always loved when he left it down. As she did so, he took in everything about her. He had an odd feeling about her retained youthful appearance. Something was unnatural about it. Their eyes met then as he placed his hand over hers. He was happy to feel again.

They soon heard Fen shout out to the men to back off and find work to do. Freya pulled her hand down, linking their hands together, and pulled him towards her. He followed without struggle, enchanted by her eyes.

"Come, let us become reacquainted."

Salazar smirked, "only if you explain everything to me."

"Of course," Freya said smoothly. When he looked unconvinced, she said, "I keep my word Armando. All will be revealed."

She hooked her finger for him to follow as she turned around and lead him to her quarters. There would be much to tell him and much for him to explain to her. But none of it truly mattered now that they were together again.

And as the door closed behind Salazar, he came to a sudden realization. The ship, the crew, the way they were brought back to life; it made sense to him at that moment. Freya, his beloved, is the sea witch the pirates spoke of.

☠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.3K 255 9
I do take requests for this book Fandoms and characters I will write for Marvel; Peter Parker Bucky Barnes Steve Rogers Sam Wilson Stephen Strang...
274K 3.4K 23
This is a multifandom x MALE reader oneshot book! THIS BOOK CONTAINS +18 THEMED CONTENT, PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. It is about any and all Fandoms (T...
37K 769 151
This is just a compilation of a bunch of imagines and one-shots I've come up with over years of writing. I'll take requests, as long as I know the fa...
108K 1.4K 20
A few notes before we get started. -I am no longer taking requests. This is a completed work. -I will do thinks like Demigod x Child!Reader (THESE...