A Hybrid love story (K. Mikae...

By TeresaHeishtein

Lydia Grace Martin. A thousand year old hybrid who outsmarted Mother Nature herself. Half banshee and half wi... More

Welcome❀
I
II
III
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
Thank you!
XIV
XV
XVI

IV

3.8K 83 21
By TeresaHeishtein

Lydia's POV

So, I like went to go get a look around the apartment and when I get back we have + one guest. And guess who the guest is.... my buddy Damon who is looking at Elena with a pissed of expression. 

"What are you doing here?" he asks her still staring- well more like glaring.

"I can ask you the same thing." she answers a little confused. I turn to Rose with a death glare.

"Are you kidding me? Why did you call him?" I ask her throwing my hands in the air. 

"I'm sorry." she mumbles. 

"You said you understood." Elena deadpanned in disbelief. 

"She lied." Damon says and both me and Elena shoot him a glare.

"Damon Salvatore." I turn around at the sound of the other girl's- Alice was her name I think, to see her standing there about to have a fangirl attack.

"Get rid of her." Damon hisses under his breath.

"No... way." she says as she's dragged off to god knows where by Rose.

"Come on, we're leaving." Damon says grabbing Elena by her arm and reaching his free hand out to me but I step back from him and Elena rips her arm out of his grasp.

"No. We're not going anywhere with you." Elena snaps defiantly.

"What she said." I huff with a shrug.

"You two do not get to make the decision anymore." Damon says looking at Elena which makes me roll my eyes.

"When have I ever made decisions? Either you or Stefan do that for me. And this- this is my decision." Elena tells him annoyed, I'm actually getting very entertained right now. 

"Who's going to save your life when you're out making decisions?" Damon asks her raising his voice a little. Can I get some popcorn please? No? Okay.

"You're not even listening to me Damon! In case you haven't noticed yet I don't want to be saved. Not at the cost of every person I care about dying." To be honest, I couldn't have said it better. If I still had my family and was in her place, I would have done the same.

"Get your suicidal ass out of the door before I carry you out myself." Damon threatens her making me chuckle which is cut short when he shoots me a glare too. 

____________________________

Damon walks out of a room after compelling Alice.

"Time to go. Alice is soundly asleep and won't remember this horrendous day." he says proud of himself, why that remains a mystery to me. Yeah right now I'm a little pissed at him because of his try outs to be a hero. Before he can try to get us out of here again the door burst open and three men are standing there, vampires obviously. 

"We're here to meet the doppelgänger." one of them says making a wave of nervousness come from Elena. 

"Thank you for coming." she says politely. She tries walking over to them but is stopped by Damon.

"Don't even think about it. There's nothing here for you." he tells the guys after somewhat scolding Elena. There's a moment of silence before a snapping sound comes from one of the guys and his body slumps to the ground. Behind him is Elijah, well fucking finally I'm reassured that he is in fact okay. He vamp-speeds to stand between the remaining two. There's a whooshing sound and Rose is gone, again.

"I killed you. You were dead." Damon exclaims.

"For centuries now." Ooh burn. He looks at Elena then at me and I send him an innocent smile.

"Who are you?" he asks the two.

"Who are you?" one of them shots back, bitch you really are dumb.

"I'm Elijah." he states calmly only for their faces to get slightly pale.

"We were going to bring her to you, to Klaus. She is the doppelgänger. I don't know how she exists but she does. Klaus will want to see her." the younger vampire babbles on as if Elijah didn't already know that, honestly some younger vampires can be so dumb.

"Does anyone else know that you're here?" Elijah asks them with a glint in his eyes which I can't really figure out. 

"No." the other guy answers him.

"Well, then you have been very helpful." Elijah states before shoving his hands in their chests and pulling back, ripping their hearts out. Umm okay then. They slump to the ground dead and Elijah lets the hearts fall on the floor. Before we can react he speeds off.

______________________________________

For the past few days I've been staying in my house only getting updates from Elena. Quite a lot has happened... especially the brothers and Elena daggering Elijah which pissed me off beyond measure. That being the reason why I decided to lock myself in my own house and refuse to talk to any of them. Over my time alone I went back to my old hobby-drawing. I drew the two people who were constantly on my mind, Rebekah and Elena. 

With Elena being on my mind because of the sacrifice thing and everything. Rebekah on the other hand has been on my mind ever since I have been getting dreams, more like flashbacks from the old times. Because of these dreams I started with researching, tracks, clues or pretty much anything I could find in hopes of getting closer to finding my best friend or at least knowing if she's alive. 

In the morning I got a call from Elena to get to the Boarding house because they needed to talk to me, ASAP. Now, two hours later I'm making my way inside the Salvatore Boarding house with this nagging feeling in my gut that something bad is going to happen. Lifting my hand I knock on the door which immediately opens revealing Stefan. Sending him a smile when he steps to the side so I can enter I walk inside but can't miss the nervousness rolling off him in waves. Ok, weird something is definitely going on. I walk into the living room to see Elena sitting on the couch making me look around to see where Damon is.  

"Hey, where's Damon?" I ask her when I don't spot him anywhere. 

"He'll be here in a minute." Stefan says to answer my question when Elena just sits there fiddling with her fingers. 

"Okaaay. So what did you need to talk to me about?" I ask lifting a brow at them both. Stefan looks at me with a look I can't really decipher.

"We want to know, how do you know Elijah?" 

"First of all- what? Second of all- why? and third of all and last- since when is that any of your business?" I ask him crossing my arms over my chest.

"Since Elena's life is in danger." I hear Damon's voice say from behind me causing me to turn around only to feel and excruciating pain in my heart. Looking down I see a silver dagger producing from my chest, those little bastards. I look at Damon with betrayal in my eyes before I turn grey and veins crawl up over my body and then there's nothing but darkness. 

__________________________________

The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of hell. I told him I did not need a map for the darkness I know so well. 

I wake up to complete darkness and I can't help but think. Honestly, have I not been in the dark for long enough. I sit up and look around myself squinting to see better after having my eyes closed for quite some time only to see that I'm in the woods. Fire lights some spots hurting my eyes a little and making me raise a hand to cover them. In the middle there's a pedestal. Seeing it my eyes widen slightly, this could only mean that this is where the sacrifice will take place. 

I look around me wildly and see Elena laying on the ground unconscious. Anger rises in my chest realizing that those fuckers have, in fact, daggered me but I quickly push away when I see Elena's aunt on the ground not too far from Elena herself. Pushing myself to my feet I speed towards her and press two fingers against her pulse point checking for any sign of life but find none. Falling backwards into a sitting position I let out a groan, what have those idiots caused while I was laying somewhere with a dagger stuck in my heart. 

A gasp comes from my right and I see Elena has woken up and is looking at me with wide eyes. When her eyes catch a sight of Jenna on the ground she stumbles towards checking for a pulse like I have just a minute ago. 

"She's dead." I say with an eerie calmness to my voice. Elena's head snaps to face me with a bewildered look on her face.

"How can you be so calm about this?! And why would Klaus kill her? We did everything he asked." she exclaimed with panic in her voice. I narrow my eyes at her in a heated glare before replying.

"How can I be so calm about this Elena? I don't know but I have a question for you-" I pause and stand up pointing a finger at her. "-how could you? How could you just sit there and watch as a dagger was literally stabbed into my chest?! After everything, I helped you, I was there for you and you betrayed me!" I shout at her with venom practically dripping from each word I say not caring if anyone hears me.

"Lydia I-" Elena starts but is interrupted by a loud gasp wrenching itself from Jenna's chest. I look at her with a blank look on my face.

"Not dead after all." I say looking at Jenna who's looking around frantically.

"Exactly, she's not dead." A dark toned women walks towards us, a witch I assume, looking at Jenna on the floor. "She's in transition." With that a smile slips on her face. Oh, the vampire needed for the sacrifice. Now that's just cruel.

"Ah, my head. What's wrong with me?" Jenna asks holding a hand to her probably throbbing head. 

"Do you remember what happened?" Elena questions her aunt in a soft voice.

"Elena, you called me. You were so scared." Jenna says only to receive a confused glance from Elena, oh Katherine. "Ah, I should have realized it wasn't you. The second I walked out of the house someone grabbed me, a vampire." 

"Klaus." Elena says as a look of realization crosses her face. "The vampire was Klaus." she says as if to confirm it further. Shaking my head I shuffle away from them a little and sit on the ground cross-legged while listening to their conversation. 

"He made me drink his blood. And I don't.... I don't remember anything after that. What happened? Where are we?" Jenna asks glancing in my direction as she starts to panic.

"We're at the quarry, he brought us here." Elena tells her trying to calm her down. 

"Why don't I remember anything?" Jenna asks watching Elena with wide and fearful eyes. 

"Do you... do you remember what I told you about how someone becomes a vampire?" Elena answers her with a question.

"Yeah, you have to die with their blood in you..." Jenna trails off as she realizes what happened to her. "Oh god, he killed me."

"Jenna listen to me, I'm going to get you out of here okay?" Elena moves closer to Jenna trying to calm her again.

"I'm a vampire?" Jenna questions scared.

"And I bet you're hungry." the witch speaks up. Elena tries to run to Jenna but she gets thrown into the air and hits the ground with a thud. A circle of fire appears around her and it doesn't take long for it to appear around me as well, ugh. I don't know why I don't just stand up and get the hell out of here but I guess it's because of my curiousness of why I am here. 

"Don't bother trying to get through. I spelled the circle so you're both trapped, no matter what you do. Except for our original hybrid No. 2 over here but it seems like you're not planning on going anywhere anytime soon." the witch tells me and Elena shooting me a little confused look at the end. 

"Greta-" Elena starts, so Greta is her name. Interesting. "-please... please just let her go." Elena pleads.

"Klaus chose her." the witch-Greta states without a care in the world. She picks up a rock and slices her wrist making blood drip down her wrist which ends in both mine and Jenna's head snapping to the delicious crimson liquid. Jenna since she's a newborn vampire and me because I have been without blood for days. I feel my fangs spring out and veins crawl out under my eyes as the wind carries the delightful scent in my direction. 

"Drink it." Greta demands as she thrusts her wrist in front of Jenna. I let out a barely audible whine before I can stop it. 

"No Jenna don't!" Elena shouts.

"I can't." Jenna whispers looking entranced at the blood, just like me. I dig my fingers into the ground to keep myself from lunging through the fire at the witch. 

"Let her go! Hey!" Elena tries desperately as Jenna digs her teeth into the tender skin of Greta's wrist.

"No!" Elena yells as Jenna greedily gulps down the witches blood. 

"That's enough." Greta says and pulls her wrist out of Jenna's mouth before walking away and lighting the fire around Jenna. After that I kind of zone out feeling pissed for not being able to feed.

I'm snapped out of my mind castle by a twig snapping somewhere between the trees making us all look in that direction. I hear a woman screaming in pain and see some blonde chick get dragged by Greta to us, ahh the werewolf. Greta throws the woman to the ground.

"What's happening to me?" she groans out rolling on the ground. 

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation, your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta informs her as if it was something casual. Another circle of fire surrounds the werewolf. 

"Greta, witches are supposed to maintain balance in nature. It's your duty to keep this curse sealed." Elena tries to change the witches mind.

"My duty is to Klaus." Greta snaps. "The new order." at least someone knows what loyalty is. I think and shoot a look at Elena, very quickly did she become distasteful to me. 

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner." A smooth voice with British accent rings through the air sounding like music to my ears, what the hell?  I raise my head and see a tall, lean man with sandy hair and beautiful ocean blue eyes step forward. So this is Klaus... why does universe make villains so beautifully hot? I ask myself in my head as he glances around. "Hello my lovelies. Are we ready?" he asks. Elena shoots him a glare while I choose to stick to admiring from my spot, on the ground. 

As Greta begins chanting Klaus steps closer to the screaming werewolf and the fire around her goes out. She growls and tries to get away by using her werewolf speed but gets slammed into the ground by Klaus who proceeds to punch his hand into her chest and rip out her heart. I shudder in disgust but don't avert my gaze, so much beauty but so much evil originating from pain and betrayal. Klaus walks towards the pedestal and holds the heart above the bowl letting the blood drip down into the bowl and Greta starts chanting louder. 

Elena and Jenna have a short conversation where Elena tells her to run when she gets the chance. Klaus walked to Jenna with a stake grasped in his hand when Stefan decided to make an appearance with his hero hair and all. I lean until my back hits the ground and close my eyes ignoring everything around me, don't get me wrong it's not like I don't find what's happening around me important but... I don't. No matter what they would've done it would always end here like this. 

I open my eyes and sit up when I hear Jenna's voice saying that she knows what she has to do, whatever that means. I see the fire around her go out as Klaus comes closer to her but Jenna uses her new vampire speed to run to Greta and bites into her neck drinking her blood. In a matter of a second Klaus appears behind her and stabs her with the stake making her release her hold on the witch and fall to the ground. 

Klaus stabbed Jenna, let her blood drop into the bowl from the stake and now he was standing behind Elena pushing her hair from the way.

"Thank you." he tells her.

"Go to hell." is the last thing before Klaus lets his fangs sink into her neck. As Klaus drinks Elena's blood his eyes lock with mine and I can't help but stare back. Letting go of her Klaus watches Elena's limp body fall to the ground. When I tear my gaze from the corpse that used to be the annoying but brave Gilbert girl to look at Klaus I see him already watching me. All of the sudden he squeezes his eyes shut before saying the words that only made my eyes widen.

"I can feel it happening." And so the curse has been broken.

- to be continued - 

Okay, there it is, another chapter. The beautiful drawings belong to their rightful owners. I hope you'll like this chapter and don't forget to vote and comment. Peace out sweeties.✴✴✴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 596 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
15.3K 196 24
About a girl finding out she has a soulmate who just happens to be the biggest the baddest Original Hybrid, Klaus Mikaelson
79.3K 3.3K 41
The Hybrid's Witch Book One Cassidy Grimes was just a simple witch until the day her parents died in a car accident. She was saved for a purpose-to h...
2.5M 85.9K 100
In which the original hybrid finds himself falling for an eighteen year old witch with a rather huge and destructive secret. OR In which a cursed wi...