B Horror Girls at the New Yor...

By RobertHelliger

The New York Drive-In is a place where New York teenagers go to see b horror movie double features in Lower M... More

B Horror Girls at the New York Drive-In
Chapter One-Cut
Chapter Two-Bad Man
Chapter Three-The next scene
Chapter Four-The car
Chapter Five-Script issues

Chapter Six-Continued?-Epilogue

7 0 0
By RobertHelliger

***

"Greta is doing a movie. She could do the 'Bad Man in New York' sequel, Jon. It is good if we can make money from the movie's Direct  to BluRay sales".

"Fine, and Tom?".

"He's doing a European giallo. He's big in Italy and Greece".

"Can he do the movie?".

"Yeah, he's boarding the next flight from Athens to LA. Then from LA to New York. It's 24 hours or 48 hours".

"Holder and Holly can complete the movie, with Daniel as the killer. We'll shoot four scenes tonight. Then we can wrap the shoot. Hopefully the movie has enough sex and blood to satisfy the masses".

"It will! Now, let's end the movie", Jon said.

And they informed the actors what was happening.

"Great!", Holder said.

"Greta is brilliant".

"Tom's a legend", Daniel said.

He was in his 'Bad Man' killer outfit.

And then they filmed the last half an hour of the 90 minute b slasher movie in the early hours of the morning, as the horror...as well as the screaming...were heard all over the closed set in Lower Manhattan, New York.

***

TO BE CONTINUED...

Page 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
4.6K 354 15
BLEED BABY BLEED FIH MIH
11K 931 8
البيت أظلم وبس گلوب واحد مشتغل وضعيف وگوة اشوف عبرت الدرج صعدت جبت القفل أفتح باب الغرفة خليت المفتاح بالباب حسيت واحد واگف وراي ! التفتت ماشفت شيء...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...