Tom Holland Imagines

idontcareidocare tarafından

Here is a book full of Cute, romantic, adorable, and dramatic stories about You and Tom Holland. I hope you e... Daha Fazla

❤First Day of School❤(P.P)
❤Jealous❤(T.H)
❤Jealous Part 2❤ (T.H)
❤Meet and Greet❤ (T.H)
❤Panic Attack❤(P.P)
❤Undercover❤ (T.H)
❤Stranger Danger❤ (T.H)
❤My Protector❤(T.H)
Happy Birthday Tom!!!
❤Human Bean Coffee❤(T.H)
Thank You!!!!!!!
❤Protector Part 2❤(T.H)
Shoutout!!!!!
❤Like A Dream❤(P.P)
❤Pathetic❤(T.H)
❤Bruises❤(T.H) Part 1
❤Bruises Part 2❤
❤Bruises Pt. 3 ❤
❤Bruises Part 4❤
A/N (I know you hate them!!!)
❤Bruises❤Final Part
❤Double Date❤ T.H
❤Where were You?❤P.P
❤Spidey-Boy❤ P.P
❤Where were you❤Part 2 P.P
❤Friends over for brunch ❤ T.H
❤Depressed❤T.H
❤Drunk❤T.H
!!!NEW BOOK!!!
I was tagged
-Drunk- Part 2

❤Protector Part 3❤

4.3K 59 2
idontcareidocare tarafından

This is a collab story! I will be partnering up with sparkle2816 to create this story! Collabs are really fun and I got lucky enough to write on with this great writer! Definitely go check out their channel! She has a Shawn Mendes Imagine book and it is SO good. Now, onto the story description👉

This is story is a part 3 to my protector stories. This was requested and apparently is doing very well so i thought it wouldn't hurt. To make it more fun, I collabbed with sparkle2816 for this story. I will be writing this in the reader's perspective while she writes it in Tom's perspective. This was ALOT of work so please be kind and enjoy reading!💋

A kiss, the smallest but most beautiful feeling lands on your forehead, waking you up.

Tom- "Good morning, Beautiful."

You hummed as your body realized it had to start moving soon. You were not a morning person, but waking up to Tom's face being your first sight, you could get the hang of being waken up in the morning.

You- "Good morning Tom."

Tom- "We have the whole day to ourselves, Love. We can do whatever you want. I don't have to go onto set today."

You- "Okay, do you wanna go out? Have a little date day?"

Tom- "Sure! Whatever you want. What were you thinking?"

You- "Oh, I don't know, maybe we could get some breakfast, go see a movie, go shopping. We could also go hang out with some friends?"

Tom- "Sounds good. I'll text Harrison and see when he is available today."

You- "Okay, I will text Z (Zendaya)

Tom- "Okay."

You watched as Tom got out of the bed and put on some sweatpants. He left his top uncovered as an eye tease for you. You loved this dork. He has been the best boyfriend you could ask for, for almost 2 years. As for your old ex-boyfriend, Jack, he hasn't bothered you since the whole fiasco on Instagram, months ago. ever since then, he hasn't said a word. Due to that, you took a break from social media for a year. Tom tried to do it with you but ended up not being able to live without Instagram live streaming. He failed the challenge but you were determined to go a year without Instagram and Snapchat. Today was the day you got back into the groove of social media. You decided to post on Instagram, announcing that you are back. You reached for your phone as it beeped. You picked it up after it's unusual noise. You unlocked it to see a notification on your calendar, declaring that today was the anniversary of when you and your ex were dating. You must have accidentally forgotten to take it off your calendar. You dismissed it and deleted it, making sure it never came back. You just wanted to forget all about the memories that started to come back to you. You got out of bed and put on Tom's sweatshirt and some shorts then walked downstairs.

Tom- "So I was thinking that we could meet Haz and Zendaya at the park because there is a drive-in movie playing. It is called like Everything, Everything. It is a romantic mov-"

You- "I know what it is Tom. I have been wanting to see it. We should do that! It sounds fun. What did Haz say?"

Tom- "He hasn't responded yet. I texted him a couple minutes ago. I will call him too. He is probably still asleep to be honest."

You- "Okay. I haven't even tried to get a hold of Z yet. I will later."

Tom- "Well I would hurry because the movie starts at 12 PM and it is already 10."

You- "Okay Tom. Anything else I can do for you?"

Tom- "Umm, geez. I was just saying that the movie started soon. I was trying to make sure you knew the details."

You- "Whatever."

After your sassy remark, Tom walked over to you and rubbed your back slowly. You could feel his confusion and compassion.

Tom- "What's wrong, Darling?"

You- "I'm sorry for being snappy. I'm just in kind of a bad mood."

Tom- "What put you in a bad mood?"

You- "It's nothing. Really it's stupid."

Tom- Sigh...

You- "Okay... Today is the anniversary of when Jack and I were dating and I got a calendar notification about it this morning."

Tom- "Oh, I'm sorry... Can I do anything?"

You- "No, not really. But thanks babe. "

With that, you kissed your sweet boyfriend gently, leaving him with want.

Tom- " I'm gonna go call Haz and then take a shower. When I'm done, wanna head out for some breakfast- well lunch?"

You- "Yeah, sure. I showered last night, so I will just get ready while you shower."

Tom- "Okay."

Next. Tom walked into your shared bedroom with a connected bathroom, while you called Zendaya.

Dialing....

Z- Hello?

You- Hey Z! Are you busy today?

Z- Um... No actually. Wanna hang?

You- Great! Actually Tom and I wanted to get together with Harrison and you for the day. He was really excited about a bunch of stuff to do together. Like really excited, I'm pretty sure you will crush his heart if you say no.

Z- Haha! Okay I will be part of whatever weird things he has planned. When and where are we meeting?

You- Just come meet us at our apartment right now. Pick us Harrison too. He doesn't know it yet but he is coming too. Thanks bye!

Z- Oh-Okay bye.

2 Hours went by and You, Tom, Harrison and Zendaya all hung out. You went out and saw a movie, walked around the fair and played games, went on rides and had a really fun time. You were so happy. Until you got a anonymous text message.

Ding

AP(Anonymous person)- Today was supposed to be happy. I hope you had fun at he fair, and movies. You looked happy. Enjoy your friends and "Boyfriend" while you can..

You- "OH MY GOD!!! TOM!"

Tom- "What's wrong, Love?!"

You handed Tom your phone, and he looked around, looking for anyone who could've sent this but was unlucky.

Tom- "Who would've sent this, Y/N?!"

You-.....

Tom- "Y/N!!!!!"

You- "Jack."

For the next couple days you were receiving multiple scary messages. Death threats, Threats to your parents, and many threats about killing Tom. You were really scared. Tom was even scared. Tom had to leave for set for he day to film for Spider-man: Far From Home. You didn't want to be alone but kept it from Tom and pretended to be really fine and brave. As soon as he kissed you goodbye and shut the door, you raced over to it and locked both locks. You grabbed a small pocketknife that Harrison gave you awhile ago. You felt silly but also reasonable. You sat down on the couch and turned on the TV. After a couple hours of peace, you felt a little bit better. Especially after remembering that Tom will be home in about 3 or 4. When you got a text message, you jumped and your heart started to race.

AP- Good....Good...Now that I know Tom is for sure not home, it is the perfect time to pounce. hello and goodbye Y/N.

With that, you lost it. You grabbed your phone, the pocketknife and ran upstairs into your room and hid under your bed like a frightened child. You called Tom and Harrison answered.

Harrison- "Hey Y/N Tom is in the middle of a scene right now and we can't talk. Sorry."

You- "(crying) No! Harrison tell Tom code red!"

Harrison- "OH my God, Y/N what is wrong? Are you okay? What does code red mean?"

You- "He's Here. Tell Tom code red."

You heard Harrison yell.

Harrison- (To set workers and actors) Hey! Hey! So so sorry to interrupt but-

Tom- "Dude, Harrison it can wait."

Harrison- "Y/N just called Tom. She said code red."

Tom- "Oh my God... Sorry but I have to go, Y/N's in danger!"

Tom ran out of the set, in Spider-man costume and all, grabbed Harrison's car and started driving to your shared apartment. Meanwhile back at the apartment, You heard a loud thud. You knew Tom couldn't be home so soon. Jack was here. He was here to kill you. You were stuck in a house alone with someone who wanted to cold-blood murder you and had no defense. You were hopeless. Or so you thought.

You heard glass shattering and furniture falling over. Just then, your bedroom door flew open and you could see Jack's shoes guarding the doorway. You heard him call out your name multiple times and and you heard a him pull out a gun and threaten you with it. You were crying silently and thinking loudly. Tom finally arrived at the apartment and got out of the care. while he was running into the house, things got scarier with Jack when he cocked his gun.

Jack- "Out from under the bed. Now!"

You slowly came out from under the bed, just as he pointed the gun at you head.

Jack- "I Have been waiting SO long to do this-"

Just then, Tom walked in in his Superhero outfit an punched Jack in the back. You hated it when Tom was violent. You just hated violence in general. So when Tom was beating up Jack, you know you did he right thing by pulling him off and holding him. He hugged you sternly and sighed. With Jack barely conscious, Tom called the police, still squeezing your hand. The police came and arrested Jack for an assortment of reasons then left you and Tom to your trashed apartment.

Tom- " Darling I am so sorry, I should've been here I'm so sorry, I will never leave you again."

You cut him off with a sweet kiss. He grabbed your waist, still with a little force and anger. But you liked it. When you both stopped for air, Tom still seemed pretty shaken up.

You- "Tom, You did everything you needed to do. You saved me, again. Thank you for protecting me. I love you.

Tom- "I love you too. Always.

Thanks for reading my story and make sure to check out my friend's version!!

Xoxo
Juliah

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9K 95 12
tomhollandxreader trying out this fanfic... hope you like! check out instagram: @thetomhollandfanpage
73.9K 2.1K 23
If you've got a big ol crush on Peter Parker like me than look no further for a random fantasy to dive into instead of worrying about actual life. I...
83.4K 627 22
Hello! These are a collection of one shots about Tom Holland. I do take requests, so please request away if there's something you want to read that...
15.8K 323 12
❝ My mother had found the love of her life. But mine was there in front of me the whole time. ❞ 🤍 :: peterparker x reader